New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 61460)

Postage Companies to use - Australia

By Bambussa

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mato
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

HI all,
    I'm looking at buying a pinball machine interstate either VIC or QLD as they have the best prices. I live in ACT and i am in need of a company to post through. I looked at one company online and they were charging $2500 postage. I was also after a reliable company so i am asking here rather than continuing to Google and hearing false promises (where better to go than to people with experience of shipping pinball machines)
    the pinball machine i am looking at weighs around 135kg if that helps
    regards,
    Bambussa

#2 7 years ago

I use e-go depot to depot.. Could probably get it for around $150 with insurance

#3 7 years ago

Yeah good thing about ego is they provide the option of insurance where most others don't and they are one of the cheapest

#4 7 years ago

Yep and if you don't want to send it to a depot you can always to door to depot or depot to door. Will cost a bit more though

#5 7 years ago

I've used them twice. Around $320 door to door Adelaide/ Melbourne to gd coast. Just need seller to pack them properly. Never had a problem.

#6 7 years ago

Be very careful buying your first pinball sight unseen, there are a lot of sharks out there. Ask around if other people have had dealings with who you are going to buy off. There are good dealers but also some shonks who survive off newbies.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from nasco62:

Be very careful buying your first pinball sight unseen, there are a lot of sharks out there. Ask around if other people have had dealings with who you are going to buy off. There are good dealers but also some shonks who survive off newbies.

true comments, if you can't see it try and get a mate to see it.......shocks all over the place.

#8 7 years ago

*shonks* dam auto correct

#9 7 years ago

I live in Melbourne if you need a machine looked at let me know if Im close and free I could maybe help you out.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jamesiewaimsy:

I live in Melbourne if you need a machine looked at let me know if Im close and free I could maybe help you out.

best way to do it is get another pinsider to check it out.......just hope they don't buy it underneath you haha

#11 7 years ago

I have my JM up for sale as upgrading to a Top 10 rated game once thats purchased Im out for a long long time in regards to purchasing also I only have room fof 4 yet have 5 so im double out.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jamesiewaimsy:

I have my JM up for sale as upgrading to a Top 10 rated game once thats purchased Im out for a long long time in regards to purchasing also I only have room fof 4 yet have 5 so im double out.

how much you after, what condition is it in

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 37.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Cento Creations
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 208.87
    Playfield - Other
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Filament Printing
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 125.00
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 99.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Bent Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 40.00
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 224.99
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside