2015-01-27 18.39.33-715.jpg
2015-01-18 18.33.23-767.jpg
2015-01-18 18.33.10-832.jpg
2015-01-27 18.39.13-302.jpg
Translite.jpg
20150114_212516.jpg
DSC01411.JPG
DSC01410.JPG
There are 270 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Does it block your view of the Bash toy?

No she really looks great there. The only problem I see is long term lasting the way that plastic gets beat on.

#102 9 years ago

Changed to white rubbers image-453.jpgimage-453.jpgimage-633.jpgimage-633.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#103 9 years ago

the red from the flashers coming through the clear rubbers is pretty cool

#104 9 years ago

Lighted the existing LE guts. Simple plug and play mod we'll have on the site tomorrow.

IMG_4548.JPGIMG_4548.JPG IMG_4545.JPGIMG_4545.JPG IMG_4546.JPGIMG_4546.JPG IMG_4549.JPGIMG_4549.JPG IMG_4550.JPGIMG_4550.JPG
#105 9 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Lighted the existing LE guts.

NIce Guts!

Are you offering custom painting on the walker?

#106 9 years ago

Pops anyone? Well Dec 2014......but coming sooon! One slight change and they are final.

TWD HKD.jpgTWD HKD.jpg
#107 9 years ago

Its on the TWD mod list

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

NIce Guts!
Are you offering custom painting on the walker?

Yes. $125 including return shipping.

#109 9 years ago

How about these, I thought the area was dark. Illuminated drop targets for the 3 drop targets - first aid, weapons and food. The drops are very important, they start several modes. If there is interest, I will build.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

How about these, I thought the area was dark. Illuminated drop targets for the 3 drop targets - first aid, weapons and food.

Great idea!

#111 9 years ago

I was having to many sdtm from the pops so this works very well and the orbit shot feels the same

image.jpgimage.jpg
#112 9 years ago

Just got my first sheet of PDI glass from FedEx. It's amazing stuff. Pricey as hell, but worth the money considering how much glare TWD had.

And Tim, those drops look fantastic!

#113 9 years ago

I would buy the droptarget lights for sure. Man the mods are rolling out for this pin. I think due to theme it will be an endless affair, eventually resulting in a ridiculous looking pinball machine with what I can honestly say has some of the best gameplay I have yet to experience, not sure how to label it but wow, and its very early code still. Awesome

#114 9 years ago

Speaker Light Kits and acrylic designs for TWD and TWD:LE are available at www.speakerlightkits.com

$45 for the light kit and $15 for the acrylic design set...and reasonable shipping prices. I also have "cheaper than anywhere else" +12v / +5v power splinters available for $6 if you have multiple mods that need to use the front power connection.

Here is a pic of "Rick" in the black design and a "walker" in the red mirrored design. Notice on the red mirrored design the headshot blood is etched to light differently with changes of the RGB light kit.

400 x 400 R.jpg400 x 400 R.jpg
TWD 3 Color-634.gifTWD 3 Color-634.gif

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

a "walker" in the red mirrored design. Notice the head shot blood is etched to light differently with changes of the RGB light kit.

I bailed on my TWD LE because I just wasn't feeling the game, but that walker speaker design with the illuminated blood splatter is one of the sweetest mods I've seen. VERY well done! Bravo.

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Speaker Light Kits and acrylic designs for THW and TWD:LE are available at http://www.speakerlightkits.com
$45 for the light kit and $15 for the acrylic design...and reasonable shipping prices. "Cheaper then anywhere else" +12v / +5v power splinters are also available for $6 if you have multiple mods and need them.
Here is a pic of "Rick" in the black design and a "walker" in the red mirrored design. Notice the head shot blood is etched to light differently with changes of the RGB light kit.

400 x 400 R.jpg 41 KB

EDIT: These light kits work with the ColorDMD SIGMA / Speaker Light Kit Interface cable that is also available on my site on the accessories page. It makes it so the light kit and ColorDMD SIGMA have their colors in sync and are both controlled by the same remote.

These light kits are also compatible with Rock Custom Pinball's Interactice Speaker Light Harness. So if you would like an under cabinet lighting kit and the speaker lights to work together and be interactive with the gameplay flashers....he has the undercabinet kit and Interactive Speaker Harness covered at his website at www.rockcustompinball.com

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I would buy the droptarget lights for sure. Man the mods are rolling out for this pin. I think due to theme it will be an endless affair, eventually resulting in a ridiculous looking pinball machine with what I can honestly say has some of the best gameplay I have yet to experience, not sure how to label it but wow, and its very early code still. Awesome

There's definitely more, coming soon.

#118 9 years ago

This pin is awesome!!

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

There's definitely more, coming soon.

mezel mods is the shit! One of my favorite modders. Right up there with the refinery.

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

This pin is awesome!!

Yeah I agree, I was a little put off at first with the lack of bling and cost of LE but now that I've made peace it really is a fantastic pin. Feels original, maybe due to theme but I think gameplay feels fresh, the music and SFX are awesome, can't stop playing it.

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Speaker Light Kits and acrylic designs for TWD and TWD:LE are available at http://www.speakerlightkits.com
$45 for the light kit and $15 for the acrylic design...and reasonable shipping prices. "Cheaper than anywhere else" +12v / +5v power splinters are also available for $6 if you have multiple mods and need them.
Here is a pic of "Rick" in the black design and a "walker" in the red mirrored design. Notice the head shot blood is etched to light differently with changes of the RGB light kit.
400 x 400 R.jpg 41 KB

I want I want!!!

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

How about these, I thought the area was dark. Illuminated drop targets for the 3 drop targets - first aid, weapons and food. The drops are very important, they start several modes. If there is interest, I will build.

» YouTube video

image.jpg 197 KB

I like it!

#123 9 years ago

Has anyone powered an LE blood red yet? cant get past that brown.

#124 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Yeah I agree, I was a little put off at first with the lack of bling and cost of LE but now that I've made peace it really is a fantastic pin. Feels original, maybe due to theme but I think gameplay feels fresh, the music and SFX are awesome, can't stop playing it.

Exactly what I was hoping for. Game arrives Monday, hopefully with very few issues.

Quoted from underlord:

This pin is awesome!!

So it met your expectations Rick? That's great!

#125 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

We did a pro in that color and it looked nice. Working in LEs now.

#126 9 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

We did a pro in that color and it looked nice. Working in LEs now.

When you make your LE interactive metal aprons will you have the option to have it powdered in sterns stock LE colour?

#127 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Exactly what I was hoping for. Game arrives Monday, hopefully with very few issues.

So it met your expectations Rick? That's great!

Yeah. Looks and plays well Ice. Borg did a great job.

Is Stern selling the toppers yet?? They posted Nov 15!!

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Yeah the armor just doesn't work for me either. Gio, had mentioned doing black with blood spatter (which would have gone great with your bumper caps), but I fear Stern may have messed that up when they announced a very similar style since I never heard any more about it.

Can't wait to see what they do come up with though.

#129 9 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Yeah the armor just doesn't work for me either. Gio, had mentioned doing black with blood spatter (which would have gone great with your bumper caps), but I fear Stern may have messed that up when they announced a very similar style since I never heard any more about it.
Can't wait to see what they do come up with though.

You cannot copyright a color scheme. If pinball refinery or others want to sell similar colored rails and legs, why not?

#130 9 years ago

Anyone making drop target stickers yet?

How're those pop caps coming along? ( epic).

I got bg ramp light kit, ColorDmd, wellwalker and Woodbury light kits coming.

Now I need back glass light up kit for the LE.

And that friggen fish tank topper. Or maybe the laseriffic topper...

#131 9 years ago

Modders are going nuts with this pin, Fish tank looks Insane IMHO

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

And that friggen fish tank topper. Or maybe the laseriffic topper...

Only doing 1 run of these due to Stern making a topper this time. Pinball Life has a limited stock on hand and I hear no Stern topper till January ??

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Only doing 1 run of these due to Stern making a topper this time. Pinball Life has a limited stock on hand and I hear no Stern topper till January ??

Who knows anymore. FB page listed nov 15th sale date for topper. Still nothing in their store, which is NOT mobile phone friendly at all.

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

You cannot copyright a color scheme. If pinball refinery or others want to sell similar colored rails and legs, why not?

Oh, I just meant once Stern posted they had a similar idea I never heard anymore about it from PR and just assumed they'd change it up so as not to put out something similar.

I'm going to be at Stern's factory on Tuesday so I'm hoping to get a real release date for the fish tank topper, because obviously the 15th came and went with no update to their site.

#135 9 years ago

We are "tweaking" our original powder idea. The original thought was a blood splatter over black (Steve and I evem discussed a hand print). Since Stern did exactly that, we're looking at a couple other colors now. One is a metallic dark red, that is blood color. One is a black metallic with some tweaks to the original idea so it's not the same as Sterns....

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

We are "tweaking" the powder idea. The original thought was a blood splatter over black (Steve and I evem discussed a hand print). Since Stern did exactly that, we're looking at a couple other colors now. One is a metallic dark red, that is blood color. One is a black metallic with some tweaks to the original idea so it's not the same as Sterns....

What are you guys doing with the LE apron?

I can't stand that plastic crap.

#137 9 years ago

Working on a few options. The smaller size makes it challenging. Hard to fabricate a small number in metal. Inserts would also need to be smaller. We are also workin on different plastic options also. The black needs to go....

#138 9 years ago

I like the red plastic with lights, the black is crap. Maybe a red plastic with great decals and a decal for the arrow to tie it all together. I was thinking of an extra light that came on during arrow mode to illuminate it under the arrow itself?

#139 9 years ago

IMG_2943.jpgIMG_2943.jpgGot my topper on!

IMG_2941.JPGIMG_2941.JPG
#140 9 years ago

Cool and probably a lot less expensive than a fish tank.

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Oh, I just meant once Stern posted they had a similar idea I never heard anymore about it from PR and just assumed they'd change it up so as not to put out something similar.
I'm going to be at Stern's factory on Tuesday so I'm hoping to get a real release date for the fish tank topper, because obviously the 15th came and went with no update to their site.

Sounds great Nos4atu. Keep us posted! You're our informer now! FOR TEAM TWD!

#142 9 years ago

Hey hemi, any news on TWDLE backbox light kits? Gotta get some flashing going on there!

#143 9 years ago

Looks like the fish tanks are going to be built in house and with any luck should start shipping at the the end of next week.
And the code name for the next release is "Dudes" for anyone who was wondering.

#144 9 years ago

Simple Mod to light up Bicycle Girl. One LED, small twisted wires to the GI with a resistor, plus a support wire that goes in between the two black posts. I used a yellow/amber LED. This one is on all the time . This approach is almost hidden100_0666.JPG100_0666.JPG

#145 9 years ago

Not the best picture but it lights her up nicely. The LED sits between the ramp and side stainless steel rail

100_0668.JPG100_0668.JPG
#146 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

» YouTube video

image.jpg 197 KB

Is that a pro?

#147 9 years ago

I assume it is because of the colored inserts.

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I assume it is because of the colored inserts.

My thoughts as well but thought maybe he swapped leds on the board or used a film

#149 9 years ago

Cliffy if you read this can you design a double height post sleave for the BG ramp? I've hated the look of the stacked sleaves since day one.

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

Cliffy if you read this can you design a double height post sleave for the BG ramp? I've hated the look of the stacked sleaves since day one.

Could you replace the black ones with these red ones?

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=68

Red Stern post sleeves.jpgRed Stern post sleeves.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 26.50
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 270 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-your-twd-le-mods/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.