(Topic ID: 80432)

Post your rotisserie (however you spell it)

By PghPinballRescue

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mr2xbass
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3006 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3005 (resized).JPG
    Motedis T2 (resized).JPG
    Motedis T1 (resized).JPG
    DSC09900 (resized).JPG
    DSC09893 (resized).JPG
    DSC09899 (resized).JPG
    DSC09895 (resized).JPG
    DSC09898 (resized).JPG
    DSC09897 (resized).JPG
    DSC09887 (resized).JPG
    DSC09892 (resized).JPG
    DSC09891 (resized).JPG
    DSC09890 (resized).JPG
    DSC09889 (resized).JPG
    DSC09888 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mahoyvan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#111 8 years ago

Lots of great looking rotisseries on here but only one model was within my budget and abilities - The SED6 (modded)

I went out and bought everything they listed and it came together in under 10 minutes but I immediately ran into a problem.

When the 3" bar was fit tightly into the flange, it wasn't long enough to go through the T with room for the end cap. Having it half threaded in the flange to make room for the end cap was just sketchy at best. While testing the rotisserie and turning the playfield, the end cap once fell off. No biggie there, but if were the flange unthreading then it would have been the playfield falling to the floor.

So I took it apart and sunk a little more money into it - Literally.
    Turns out, there's just enough room under the flange to fit a quarter and a nickel.
    IMG_5937.JPGIMG_5937.JPG
    IMG_5936.JPGIMG_5936.JPG
    The 30¢ made a solid foundation to take up most of the remaining thread space with five dimes.
    IMG_5939.JPGIMG_5939.JPG
    Now with the 3" pipe screwed in as tight as possible, there's no way it will unthread by accident and there's plenty of space to fit the end cap.
    IMG_5940.JPGIMG_5940.JPG
    Now aside from some dodgy saw-horses, I'm ready to rock!
    IMG_5941.JPGIMG_5941.JPG
    Thanks Sed6!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mahoyvan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-your-rotisserie-however-you-spell-it?tu=mahoyvan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.