(Topic ID: 80432)

Post your rotisserie (however you spell it)

By PghPinballRescue

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mr2xbass
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3006 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3005 (resized).JPG
    Motedis T2 (resized).JPG
    Motedis T1 (resized).JPG
    DSC09900 (resized).JPG
    DSC09893 (resized).JPG
    DSC09899 (resized).JPG
    DSC09895 (resized).JPG
    DSC09898 (resized).JPG
    DSC09897 (resized).JPG
    DSC09887 (resized).JPG
    DSC09892 (resized).JPG
    DSC09891 (resized).JPG
    DSC09890 (resized).JPG
    DSC09889 (resized).JPG
    DSC09888 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#114 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballMikeD:

80/20 rules
    I'm making a new one using similar material. I'll post pics once it's complete.

Would love to see it. I work for an 80/20 distributor. I was trying to come up with a couple of designs. Its not called "The Industrial Erector Set" for nothing..

1 year later
    #121 6 years ago
    Quoted from eraserhead:

Positively overengineered. Only item left is some slightly better workholding.

Love the 80/20. what items did you use on the bottom for the extensions? looks like some kind of custom endcap and a piece of 1515 sliding in the chamber of the 3030?

#125 6 years ago
    Quoted from Flipper_Fiend:

Lol, I understand none of this, but suddenly want to know more. Is this the adult version of an Erector Set?

Basically yes. 80/20 is the manufacturer. It is called "The industrial erector set" You can look at their website and get an idea of what can be done with it. 1515 refers to 1.5" x 1.5" and the 3030 is 3"x3". https://8020.net/
    The company i work for is a distributor of theirs. I also do some designing of projects for my customers.

#127 6 years ago
    Quoted from eraserhead:

if anyone wants a bom for my monstrosity up above - i'm happy to provide it...
    PM me....

Do you have the dwg from autoquoter? otherwise i'll take the bom.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-your-rotisserie-however-you-spell-it?tu=insane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.