(Topic ID: 80432)

Post your rotisserie (however you spell it)

By PghPinballRescue

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mr2xbass
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3006 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3005 (resized).JPG
    Motedis T2 (resized).JPG
    Motedis T1 (resized).JPG
    DSC09900 (resized).JPG
    DSC09893 (resized).JPG
    DSC09899 (resized).JPG
    DSC09895 (resized).JPG
    DSC09898 (resized).JPG
    DSC09897 (resized).JPG
    DSC09887 (resized).JPG
    DSC09892 (resized).JPG
    DSC09891 (resized).JPG
    DSC09890 (resized).JPG
    DSC09889 (resized).JPG
    DSC09888 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider He-Man40.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 10 years ago

Thanks for all the nice comments. Wally really helped me out with getting my Cactus Canyon ready for sale over the summer, so I wanted to repay him and gave him one of the prototypes. We put a lot of thought into this rotisserie and tried to make it as functional as possible. We used it to make the Tron ELE, and made some modifications along the way. It came out very nice. The ball bearings make it turn very smoothly, and the locking mechanism is really sweet. The pin pulls out so it rotates freely, and then you pop it in where you want. Unfortunately the "best" is very labor intensive, and it got real expensive quick. I thought is was too cost to prohibitive to sell. I'm not sure anyone would want to spend $500 on a rotisserie. One of the other prototypes is currently at Pinball Life. Anybody who wants to can stop by to check it out. If there is interest, we can produce them.

Thanks, Dino

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider He-Man40.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-your-rotisserie-however-you-spell-it?tu=He-Man40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.