9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Frax
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Last night for me:

- Jumping Jack: wouldn't complete reset sequence after round 3.
    - Fathom: 2 pop bumper caps lost their tabs and came off.
    - Space Station: ball got stuck in right lock (over the coil).

Abra Ca Dabra made a good backup for Jumping Jack.

#2 9 years ago

...there'a always at least one.

Last night we just had a couple people over. Gofers was inexplicably resetting a couple times (which it has never done before) and JackBot doing some weird shit.

I was just happy that Centaur didn't give me any issues!

#3 9 years ago

Only 'issue' I've ever had at my house during a party was that the flipper on STTNG cracked clean off the shaft. It was a transparent colored purple flipper... epic WTF. Have never had that happen...

Had to adjust Tron's pop switches... the hooked pop caps were a little difficult to get situated properly and the lamp socket wires were actually pushing on the nub of the platter that's at the bottom of the body. Once I figured that out the pops were going off but still kinda 'meh'... now after re-gapping them they're like PAPA pops...crazy.

#4 9 years ago

In OH a guy ate so much $5 Hot-N-Ready pizza that he kicked the bucket latter that night.

#5 9 years ago

I had a contact tip rivet fall out of the switch stack on position 2B on my Sure Shot. Didn't get fixed that night

#6 9 years ago

Is it lazy for me to say "metal nipple" instead of "contact tip rivet"?

#7 9 years ago

My wife can downstairs and said "the microwave is on fire". 7 out of 10 people playing games continued playing.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

My wife can downstairs and said "the microwave is on fire". 7 out of 10 people playing games continued playing.

70% of your guests were married too.

#9 9 years ago

I should mention, I don't get upset when stuff breaks down at a party or league night. It just shows me some things that were about to break, and it reminds me that I have no business running a barcade.

#10 9 years ago

I thought it was hilarious when Ken nearly broke my STTNG twice in the same league night. Ironically, at our last league night, the back diverter temporarily stopped working and he was present as well. I'm starting to think there may be sabotage involved... although he did fiddle with the jukebox a bit and it was fine!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-your-league-and-party-casualties-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.