Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Greetings,

I wanted to start a new thread specifically so people can collaborate on their favorite shaker motor trigger settings by machine. Someone from our introductory thread suggested that we come up with a way for the community to share what settings they are using in order to give ideas to others. You should be able to search this thread by machine title to generate results specific to the machine you are interested in.

I will start out with my own preferences on a few of my machines and will let you take it from there.

Stern Pirates Of The Caribbean (POTC) - Harness "A" (#7 Back Left Flasher, #8 Ship Flasher)

Hurricane - Harness "B" (#5 Left Pop Bumper, #6 Right Pop Bumper, #7 Bottom Pop Bumper)

The Champion Pub - Harness "B" (#3 Right Arm, #5 Left Arm)

Taxi - Harness and Connector TBD (Joyride Flasher)

#2 4 years ago

Wh2O: harness A, insanity falls flasher, cave flasher, whirlpool flasher

TSPP: harness A, back red flasher for couch mb start, homer head flasher for doh frenzy, itchy or scratch flasher.

#3 4 years ago

Medieval Madness (MM) - Harness "A" (Dip 2 Left Ramp, Dip 5 Right Ramp, Dip 6 Castle Right)

Creature fromn the Black Lagoon (CftBL) - Harness "B" (Dip2 Bowl Flasher, Dip 3 Creature Flasher)

#4 4 years ago

Shadow: Harness A - Flashers - All available dip switches on - Shaker power on shipped default.

#5 4 years ago

Has anyone figured out how to set up for doctor who or IJ?

I see that they are on pre order?

I would like one for my doctor who.

#6 4 years ago

Earthshaker is the only one that really matters.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:Has anyone figured out how to set up for doctor who or IJ?
    I see that they are on pre order?
    I would like one for my doctor who.

We have them in stock, ready to ship.

https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fwilliamsbally-wpc-full-shaker-motor-kit

#8 4 years ago

Bram Stokers Dracula
    After several different combinations ...
    Flashers 3 bank/ house 8 Asylum/Reinfield . Only thing missing is not having it enguage with every crack of lighting . This can be accomplished with a with 4 TL corner/ Mina. However it also enguages other flashers that don't seem to fit this game. Mainly ramps.

#9 4 years ago

I was just notified about the pinsound shaker coming up.

I will have to pick between the 2 now. It's super expensive but I already have a couple pinsound plus on the shelf I want to use.

If you dont have the $500 pinsound already. I think this shaker is the way to go.

It looks amazing.

Decisions, decisions lol.

1 month later
    #10 4 years ago

Anyone put one in MB?

#11 4 years ago

Space Shuttle: Harness "A" (Dip 1&2 Space Shuttle flashers and Dip 7 bell)
    Stern Pirates Of The Caribbean (POTC) - Harness "A" (#7 Back Left Flasher, #8 Ship Flasher)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-your-favorite-pinshakers-shaker-motor-trigger-settings and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.