4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 189 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Dr-pin
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#152 4 years ago

So many come to mind, but here is one you guys may not have heard. One of the most tasteful shredders in my opinion. I picked this tune first, and started listening to the album, it's so good and hard to choose one. Jason Becker is amazing.

#154 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Jason is afflicted with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis- “Lou Gehrig’s disease”, which began surfacing when he was recording an album with David Lee Roth. - His story is even more amazing, plus the fact that his DAD invented a language for him to communicate outside of his prison cell of a body, AND he still continues to make music.
There’s a documentary about him called “Not Dead Yet” that is really worth your time. Watch out though, it’s a tear-jerker

Super sad stuff. Right on the verge of mainstream. I love the Cacophany stuff too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-your-favorite-guitar-god-performances-all-musical-genres-welcome?tu=Shredso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.