(Topic ID: 141779)

Post your Expo 2015 Thoughts Here.

By kaneda

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpeg
    Expo_2015_exhibitor_snip.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 8 years ago

Phoebe thanks again for bringing so many fun games! I always love playing Varkon (some people didn't know there's a face/lower playfield!) and I didn't realize the Star Light is yours too? My friend is also in love with Joust now that she's discovered it too

Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

I don't think it would be a good plan to close the free play room on Thurs. Fri. or Sat. night for a game bringers only party... That is prime time Expo and people complain that it is closed too much as it is. The free play room opens at noon on Wed. for folks bringing games to set up. We started unloading and setting up about noon and finished getting our 9 games set up leveled, and tested to make sure they were working and ready by around 5PM, in that time frame some of our friends (from our Cincy group) arrived and we helped them unload and set up their games. Wednesday night the free play room opens from 6PM to 11PM for everyone to play and socialize and then there is the Bumper Blast at 8PM there is free food and drinks and a live band. This is put on for people who bring games or anyone who arrives early for set-up. I know this time frame doesn't work for everyone, (some can't get there till Thur. or Fri. some from our group can't get there till then.) but they do have this for folks that bring games and helpers, so it is offered. I'm not sure what solution there is for more incentive for people to bring games, but I don't think closing the free play room for game bringers only during prime Expo time is a good plan either.
    Phoebe

#89 8 years ago
    Quoted from micro:

You need to play drinking joust!

is that an invitation?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-your-expo-2015-thoughts-here?tu=genex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.