(Topic ID: 141779)

Post your Expo 2015 Thoughts Here.

By kaneda

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpeg
    Expo_2015_exhibitor_snip.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 8 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Pin-a-GoGo provides water and drink to all helpers throughout the entire show. Breakfast and lunch on setup days, donuts, pastries, coffee on most others.
    NWPAS provides drink, sandwiches, snacks during load-in, and a great breakfast for helpers on Saturday, great pizza on tear-down.
    MGC provides huge amounts of food and drink for everyone that brings a game.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

Pintastic has Polar beverages on site all weekend giving out free drink samples! Of course don't forget the after party Friday night FREE food provided by our sponsors. One big party till 2am
    Don't forget the kids. FREE ammusment rides out side, free face painting, clowns, magician and more were working on!

#114 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Well, let me put it this way - it was the only show I attended this year where I could get a flipper rebuild kit for something other than a WPC or new Stern game. The vendor selection was 10x any other show.
    It's not a show geared towards players, other than the tournament, so I can understand why players might not like it.

Have you ever been to Allentown?

#129 8 years ago
    Quoted from CraigC:

the MGC show cash plan, where any games brought in over the one required to get you in there by giving the game bringer a coupon to spend with vendors at the show, is the best most thought out plan. This will help ensure vendors get more money as well as encourage more people to bring games. The seminar section of Expo is fine, everything else can be improved.
    I don't want to have a beauty contest of what pins should get the show cash, but coupons should only be awarded for all days the game is on and working. This might be a lot of effort for Expo, but we should only be awarding folks with games that work and are still available for free play.
    -c

Pintastic New England does a free play raffle. We had 12 prizes each day ranging from $50 gift certificate to $100 cash. Register your game before June 1st and get 2 tickets per machine.

This year I think I want to do bring 10 games get a free night at the hotel. Thoughts?

#195 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

I didn't, but I almost did. Kind of regret not pulling the trigger. Such a cool idea and my daughter would love it. I might still order one from their website. Great stuff.

Or come to Pintastic and buy one. They are a vendor.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-your-expo-2015-thoughts-here?tu=dannunz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.