stern-code-st-steve-wherethecode.jpg
stern-code-star-trek-klingon-wheresthecode.jpg
003.JPG
004.JPG
image.jpg
image-502.jpg
image-240.jpg
CAM00024.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballophobe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#207 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Sometimes on the pro the AT shot is lit for a Galactic Event, I get the shot in and nothing happens, it just shoots it back out and the AT shot is still lit.

I get this as well sometimes. Also. Sometimes it goes down the left drain while the "T" is blinking meaning there is a ball rescue but nothing happens. Just ends the ball

#213 9 years ago

Happened 2x last night
DTD. The away mission light was on. I deliberately got it in there. Didn't started the away mission. Ball shooter just shot the ball up and away mission light was still flashing

Before I thought maybe it was the switch. So I checked it and has always started a main mission so I don't think it's the switch

#214 9 years ago

I think I may have figured out the away mission bug. I thought it was a big vs the switch. But it happened a few more times tonight and once while trying to launch a mission. So checked the switch again. It is activating on ball roll over but I suspected that it may not always activate so I bent the metal tab together a bit more so it sticks up higher on the play field. When the ball rolls over it. It pushes down further on the switch. So far so good.

#225 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I just ran into a bug possibly related to the autolaunch. I was playing "Destroy The Drill" and drained while the ball saver was active. The game tried to feed a ball into the shooter lane, but failed to do so. The autolaunch still fired and now the game is completely stuck with all the balls in the trough, 8 seconds left on the DTD timer and no ball search even happening. It's just sitting there doing nothing right now as I type this message. If I look into the trough, it looks like 2 balls are stacked in the chute.
So I just shook the game sideways quite a bit and a ball did feed. I think it's possible the balls in the trough are magnetized. I wonder if 3 were stacked in the feed column....
Rob

I kinda had this happen to me. Where the machine couldn't figure out the ball count. Turned out that one of GI bulbs from the right kicker fell out and ended up in ball trough. The balls were slightly back a bit so the balls didn't make contact with the switch.

2 months later
#522 9 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Not just an LE issue. A Pro on location here was rewarding phantom warp ramps. Definitely an opto or switch issue. I think the warp champ on that pin is over 100. Lol

I had this problem on my pro. It was an opto issue. The vibration from the machine caused the optos to move so they go out of alignment. Once the eyes don't see the beam. It thinks a ball passed thru

I can't remember if I tightened/loosened up the plastic ramps or optos

But I got it all fixed and it plays 100%

#528 9 years ago

Anyone have a ST Pro and sometimes the rescue out lane doesn't work?

It's a not frequent problem but it has happened to me many times.i use to think with everything going on. The game just can't keep up. But it happened to me when it's slower

Maybe just the switch not registering?

#532 9 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

When Nero 2 refuses to let you finish the mode or start another mode, I consider that unplayable.

Is Nero 2 the one where u have kill 7 romulans? I play all my tier 1 missions first before moving onto tier 2 missions and I'm just getting to the point in being to get to tier 2 mission now more and more.

If it is. I believe I can re start Nero 2 if I ball drain or time out. I'm pretty sure I can start another mission if I don't finish Nero 2. I sometimes select Nero 2 by mistake and before I was no where good enough to make all the shots. Let alone with the timer

#539 9 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

We are still trying to figure out what causes it ourselves. It does not always occur.
But when it does the shots to complete the level will not be lit. You can shoot the ball around forever and they will not come back on. Sometimes they will come back on after a ball drain and sometimes after a ball drain they will blink back on for a second then go right back out after you plunge the ball.
We were playing a 3 player game every time that this happened. And we were all trying to do the scoring trick mentioned in the Star Trek Club thread of completing Nero 2 and then playing DTD.
On some games we all could not complete Nero 2 at all. On other games it worked just fine.
It is very frustrating when it happens though.

I know on tier 1 mission or mission I'm not exactly sure which mission
I can't remember if it is Klingon or vengeance mb or maybe both. After the mb. The targets are lit. Only happened a few times from all the games I played. Not sure if it's a bug or it's intended to be like that

1 month later
#643 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Here is a suggestion to reconciliate these two point of views: allow a third, easier way to start a mode, but make that mode less rewarding if you start it that way - all jackpots worth 50 - 75% of what they would be worth with the regular shots.
I would probably use some of the stand-up targets to that aim. Good players will try to avoid hitting them between modes, while casual players will try to start a mode no matter what.

I prefer the way it is now. What ppl would do is just start a few missions to stack missions to achieve higher points and start the end tiers faster to gain more points. Ppl will always find a way to circumvent the game to maximize points. Right now as it is. You get reduced points making shots not in mission mode already. It the form or combo points.

I get fustrated sometimes too on games where I just can't start a mission but it's no different than not being to hit the warp ramp.

1 week later
#655 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I really hope they make the insert colors different on either klingon battle or klingon multiball. There is no way to differentiate the shots when both are running at the same time.
Rob

They alternate.

#660 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yeah, this is especially annoying since I usually play through Klingon Battle 1-2-3 first, and start Klingon MB during KB 2 or 3.

How so. They alternate from multiball to KB. I don't know how you do it. But I shoot for flashing red arrows regardless of it's for MB or KB

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballophobe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-st-15-code-bugs-here?tu=pinballophobe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.