stern-code-st-steve-wherethecode.jpg
stern-code-star-trek-klingon-wheresthecode.jpg
003.JPG
004.JPG
image.jpg
image-502.jpg
image-240.jpg
CAM00024.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider msj2222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 9 years ago

I was playing a game on my LE and twice I got a "warp 5" call out when I hadn't hit the warp ramp. I was currently on warp 4 and when I hit the warp ramp it did call out the correct warp 5.

#48 9 years ago

Stern should add a lot of you guys to their payroll since you are doing there jobs... instead of charging you for incomplete games.

1 week later
#160 9 years ago

I had company over and wasn't on the table when it started but a player pointed out my STLE started kicking out 2 balls and also started auto launching all balls for all players. I then played a single player game and it continued to auto launch but wasn't feeding 2 balls. I reset the game and it went back to normal. Sorry I cant give more details but will watch for a repeat.

#161 9 years ago

Not a software bug but it bugs the sh!t out of me. I have now had 3 bad led boards. Stern replaced one that was the 3 bank stand up on the right. 2 others have had a bad solder on the led chip so the red got flakey and were intermittent or out. Both board were the ones under the outside loop insert. I called Stern who helped me track it down but would replace them because its past 90 days. I find it hard to believe this is an isolated case. Honestly this is my LAST Stern.

#163 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Reseat the two connectors to the ball trough with the power off. With practically every game having shakers (and I think the upgraded slingers too?), game shakes and connector comes loose. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. Now you know the fix, and it'll be a 45 sec fix for any of your sterns in the future. My acdc standup targets did this too (3 times) in the 1 1/2 years owning it.

Thanks, after reading/following this thread is was going to try this. My AC/DC has had flakey drop targets since day 1. The N in TNT drops and now a couple in the AC/DC drops along with a couple bad LED boards out of the box. Just a bit frustrating. I cant see these lasting like my B/Ws

#166 9 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

I have a strange problem with the LED under the Space Jump mission. In single lamp test it shows the White/Blue/Green/Red test correctly but in game it stays green when Space Jump mission is active. It should be Yellow, the color for Space Jump. Also when the game is finished it shows a wrong color when the light shows goes on.
I already send an email to the reseller for a new LED board but was wondering if it's not a software issue ?

It seems there is an issue with the red going out in the leds. That might account for it. Good luck

1 week later
#198 9 years ago

Sorry if this was covered or not a bug. I just finished all level 1 missions and Kobayashi Maru and on the second levels after I completed objectives, then locked to change missions they weren't registering as completed. If I chose them again it still said "destroy the drill 2" for example.

#202 9 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Many of the 2nd level missions are timed. Are you SURE you finished the mission, or did it time out. If it timed out, you can restart that mission where you left off. You should see "x number of shots remaining".

Thanks, thought I did finish about three of them...none staying lit. The change mission locks lit up and I was able to switch mission when I locked the ball. Maybe I just don't have aq good enough understanding of the rules. Ill have to find more time to play

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 24.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider msj2222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-st-15-code-bugs-here?tu=msj2222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.