Topic Stats

• 664 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Rob_G
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

stern-code-st-steve-wherethecode.jpg
stern-code-star-trek-klingon-wheresthecode.jpg
003.JPG
004.JPG
image.jpg
image-502.jpg
image-240.jpg
CAM00024.jpg

There are 664 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.
#651 4 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I'm pretty sure the shield emblem is lit for galactic spinner. But the one to the left of it for the scoop is lit as well. Not sure if that was intentional. Perhaps not.

I will have to double check as I don't remember seeing the shield emblem lit. I rarely go for GAT because I think it's mostly dumb mode. For example, what is the point of giving up all your point making shots for 1 shot on the vengeance (Galactic Vengeance)? This is where GAT really falls flat on its face. You also lose 2x combo ability. I've seen people say some of the GAT modes are lucrative so it seems the scoring balance might be skewed across the modes. And then it's only for tier 1 missions. Boo!

Rob

#652 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Stern:
Fast shots up the gut under the Vengeance aren't always caught. Can you please quicken the rise of the drop target?? (or perhaps give the user the ability to change that setting???) Needs to be tweaked in code!!!

I think this is an issue where the target priority is too low when too much else is going on. I see it happen more than it should on my game.

Rob

#653 4 years ago
Quoted from erak:

No. No errors. It just went nuts as I think my initial shot finished the mode, started klingon multiball and vengence all at once and one ball went in the away team shot so it thought I was starting another mode as well.
It did the KMB lightshow and after I shot the vengence drop/lock. Blew up the center cruiser with 2 direct shots. Then right away It made the vengence MB sound and showed it start on the DMD. Then the inserts changed to Vengence MB. I had 4 balls in play one went in the shooter lane. And thats when it went crazy saying prime directive 2. Klingon Battle 2.
Then it just died.
Super messed up.

Try it with the glass off and see if you can reproduce it? Let us know...

Rob

#654 4 years ago

I really hope they make the insert colors different on either klingon battle or klingon multiball. There is no way to differentiate the shots when both are running at the same time.

Rob

#655 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I really hope they make the insert colors different on either klingon battle or klingon multiball. There is no way to differentiate the shots when both are running at the same time.
Rob

They alternate.

#656 4 years ago

A slightly different color would be easier though

Rob

#657 4 years ago

I think you mean they are both red, right? I think shots will flash if for both modes. Not sure.

#658 4 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I think you mean they are both red, right? I think shots will flash if for both modes. Not sure.

If so it is just not easy to tell.

#659 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Yeah, this is especially annoying since I usually play through Klingon Battle 1-2-3 first, and start Klingon MB during KB 2 or 3.

#660 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yeah, this is especially annoying since I usually play through Klingon Battle 1-2-3 first, and start Klingon MB during KB 2 or 3.

How so. They alternate from multiball to KB. I don't know how you do it. But I shoot for flashing red arrows regardless of it's for MB or KB

#661 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

How so. They alternate from multiball to KB. I don't know how you do it. But I shoot for flashing red arrows regardless of it's for MB or KB

Me too. Does it matter that much? Is there some strategy I'm missing?

#662 4 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Does it matter that much? Is there some strategy I'm missing?

I want to finish KB 2 or 3 during multiball if possible. It's really hard to tell which red arrows are mode shots, and which are jackpots. My strategy is to grind through KB 1-2-3 ASAP for 2x left ramp, then Prime Directive 1-2-3, 3, 3...

#663 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I want to finish KB 2 or 3 during multiball if possible. It's really hard to tell which red arrows are mode shots, and which are jackpots. My strategy is to grind through KB 1-2-3 ASAP for 2x left ramp, then Prime Directive 1-2-3, 3, 3...

The rgb inserts should be able to show a different shade of red to differentiate KB and KM. It's some little things like this that maybe the programmers miss, but the players eventually notice when playing.

The same thing happens on ACDC too.

Rob

#664 4 years ago

Did anyone ever figure out what the black hole award 'pop bumpers score 200k' means or is it a bug?

Those awards are so boring and predictable. I hope the new code adds something to it!

Rob

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Machine - For Sale
East Syracuse, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Miami Shores, FL
There are 664 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside