IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider truemagoo102.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16150 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

To clarify, the pins are in a distant state, some at the seller's house and some in a storage unit near his house. I would need help moving the pins from storage to his house.

Thanks but they're many states away from GA. Hint, I've driven 800 miles one way to Dallas for TPF and to Allentown PA for Pinfest (twice). These ems are much farther away.

EM pins.

Thanks, but no where near you guys.

My guess is South Dakota. It's gotta be far but not insanely too far.

#16152 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Holy sh!t
There’s been a rare pin I’ve been chasing for a while now. I sent messages about this game back over 3 years ago. 2 years later they respond “hey yeah I’m still selling it” dead for another year.
Fast forward to this morning they accepted my offer from A YEAR AGO.
Absolutely wild.
Hopefully this guy actually sends the address before going dark for another 3 years lmfao
Wish me luck dudes! It’s definitely a project. One of the flippers is broken clean off in the picture he sent me... hoping this thing isn’t totally f’d after all this time

Good luck!! Ooo how rare??

1 week later
#16321 4 years ago
Quoted from Jr99svt:

Seller cancelled the order through ebay saying the game was damaged. Bad seller. is baller88 Rockland Pinballs in Nanuet NY?

Yes he is.

1 week later
#16461 4 years ago
Quoted from mr2xbass:

Idk about that Future Spa.. looks an awful lot like this one...
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/machines-for-sale/used-pinball-machines/future-spa-pinball-machine-by-bally/
lol
the lack of scruples some people have..

Yeah he posted pictures of other Future Spas- I saw the pictures of his game, none of you are missing out. Displays weren't working, backglass was ripped all across the bottom, playfield wasnt terrible but there was a big wear spot and the cabinet was faded to all hell. Would have been a fun project but not worth 500.

#16464 4 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

Phantom of The Opera on Ebay for BIN $1900 in Nebraska
ebay.com link » Phantom Of The Opera Pinball Machine 1990 Data East

Aside from the missing decal on the backglass that POTO looks MUCH nicer than most.

1 month later
#16777 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

If you are brave enough
High Speed
Williams
Price: $300 OBO
OP:THIS HAS BEEN SITTING FOR YEARS AND NEEDS WORK 300.00 OR BEST OFFER
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/287943862596982/

Whoever gets this- I will pay you double for the ramp, wireframes and the boards. I have two cabinets and playfields and want to do a retheme on one.

#16820 3 years ago

Good deal on a "project" LW3 here

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “My game sale threads are long as I believe when asking people to spend their money, I should be as comprehensive and forthcoming as possible. Why have someone make a trip for an u...”
2020-05-30
Racine, WI
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 469 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#16922 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a High Speed cabinet with the back panel missing? Any offer accepted (comes with the backbox too although the backbox is significantly damaged)

IMG_20200612_104503_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20200612_104503_01 (resized).jpg
#16958 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Earthshaker Project
$1500
Sturbridge, MA
https://www.facebook.com/groups/630406413802349/1626445114198469/?sale_post_id=1626445114198469
Playfield looks good. Needs some TLC
[quoted image]

Just got sold. If someone on pinside bought it, I have everything it needs from a previous ES project, including the sinking building mod. I'll give you a good deal

#17024 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i got a moulin rouge, bg above average, pf has some wear, cab repainted
location 19363. it is complete but is a project. 350.00

Great deal for someone closer- Moulin Rouge is an awesome game.

#17046 3 years ago

I'm selling two Gorgar projects, both with above average playfields and cabinets, for 1800 for the pair. One is missing the MPU/CPU combo boards (but has an extra sound board). Other is complete with serviced boards. Both have very clean plastics. I'd love to work on them but I'm running out of space and have other projects in the wings. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#17168 3 years ago

Did anyone pick this up?
If no one else is interested, I actually like Star Race and I’d try my best to make a machine out of it.
I assume I’d be better off building a cabinet since they hardly made any ultrawide bodies.
It would be a several months till I get to it though, so if anyone might get this project going quicker, go for it!

This is one of the few EMs that hold up if you have modern tastes. The sounds and action of Spin-A-Card is great.
I shot them a message, if they come down a bit on the price that’s not a bad game! I’ve had good luck getting them working again. They’re not that hard once you understand the logic flow.

I messaged the guy, he was going to let me know how much shipping was and then disappeared. I'll text you if I hear anything more, might be a good 518 project for all of us.

#17224 3 years ago

Indianola, IA - $9500 for a warehouse full of arcade games- 9 pinball games (I can see a Data East game and 3 Paragons) and multiple pinball playfields. Killer deal for someone.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/630406413802349/permalink/1645551935621120/?sale_post_id=1645551935621120

#17367 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Joe in Commack?

I was wondering if someone would make that connection. Yes it's the same guy.

3 weeks later
#17831 3 years ago

If someone on here snags this shoot me a message- I need this for a current project. Thanks (potentially) in advance

3 weeks later
#18147 3 years ago

Selling a project Data East Batman for $1300 (Let's call it "Build-A-Bat")

It's complete with some extra parts I've gathered for it
Backglass is a 10
Cabinet is a 9.5
Can also supply a pinsound for it for extra

Message me for details.

3 weeks later
#18467 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Yup, NY. Grand Island. It's like the Delaware of islands.

I played a gig once on Grand Island and a senior citizen was talking to us after the gig saying that the island was actually a nuclear waste dump once back in the 50s.. I have no idea if that's true or not but he was very adamant that it was and we shouldn't be playing there haha

2 months later
#18942 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in a complete High Speed project I've got one that I'd move for 1500. (what I have into it) Includes a nice extra populated playfield and an extra lower cabinet. Everything you'd need for a restoration. No acid damage on the boards. BG is in good shape but I would add an unused CPR backglass for 300 too if you're interested. Meaning for a year to get around to it but as you all know... Too many projects.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#19183 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

You can make one for yourself, in fact: https://github.com/AmokSolderer/APC

That's super cool. Had no idea about that. Now I want to build one.

1 month later
#19382 3 years ago

I saw that too but it's deceiving- it's a link to an auction site.

2 weeks later
#19560 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Coming to the Western Mass Pinball Club sometime soon hopefully! (Insert obligatory *@&#& COVID here.....we will be open again sooner or later!)

I can't like this enough. The more games we can snag to fix and make available for the public to play the better.

#19623 3 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:I assume this Counterforce is a project since there is nothing saying it works in the description:
https://bid.capitalonlineauctions.com/lot-details/index/catalog/65/lot/7873?url=%2Fauctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F65%3Fpage%3D2
Next required bid of $250 as I type; 4 days left in the auction.
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

This is Coin Op Warehouse's - I actually bought this Counterforce last spring but they had issues with shipping so they refunded my money. Boards are in real rough shape. Cosmetically it's nice but you're going to have to completely go through it.

#19663 3 years ago

Palmerton PA-

Coney Island EM for 350

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1885904168225745/

Edit- pending, and my bad, it's a solid state

3 weeks later
#19949 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Lucky Hand is sold. I managed to snag it early this morning. That's the first pick-up I've done in over a year. Felt good to be out on the hunt again.
Star Explorer has $150 on it.

It was a good race. Forceflow went to the basement, I went to the side room. I realized my mistake after 15 steps. When I raced downstairs and saw it Force had the tag in his hand. Well played, good sir

1 week later
#20082 3 years ago

I've got a project Jungle Princess I'd be willing to part with for 500. BG has some definite flaking but BG Resto has informed me that they can do replacements. Playfield's in decent shape just dirty.

#20119 3 years ago

I have a spare MPU, tag me in!

I have a space coin door, our powers combined.....

#20168 3 years ago

Edit take 2- reposted - see below:

#20170 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Playboy
Bally ss
$1200
Pinsider @upkickpinball
Hackensack, nj
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/112864

Guys I just picked this last night (happened to be dropping off a game 15 mins away when the listing appeared) - repinned, recapped and bead blasted all the boards and it boots! Boards and backbox/cabinet is actually super clean compared to most games of that era. It will need an overhaul on the playfield tho, and I don't have the time/space to get to it. PENDING

Also if you're interested in a cheaper project - I have a project Gottlieb Jungle Princess EM (Jungle Queen 2 player) for 450. Never been tested but it's complete.

1 week later
2 weeks later
1 week later
#20399 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Never let that feeling go. Each game has its own charm.

This.

#20441 2 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Shadow auction on ebay was cancelled because "they lost the item".
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & S Skee Ball

Shorthand for someone messaged them about and gave them an offer they couldn't refuse.

1 week later
#20484 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/115025

Looks like a good deal for someone who really wants to take a weekend repinning connectors

1 week later
#20536 2 years ago

I have a booting SBM project. Backglass had peeling on the bottom but I repaired and triple thicked it. PF has typical wear in the center. It was touched up "like a child" so I magic erased it. Will need some love cosmetically but it's complete and most of the boards are new. 950.

#20539 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I'm drawing a blank, what's sbm? I'm certain I'll feel like an idiot once I see it.

Silverball Mania. Sorry I thought Pinside knew that shorthand.

#20554 2 years ago

Not getting any luck with this seller- if anyone can get any sort of communication and wants to do a bulk sale, all I'm interested in is the woodrail.

#20577 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

But generally unplayable if you have relative/perfect pitch. Good thing you can turn the sound off.

I'm intrigued... Is it A443.5 or something?

1 week later
#20636 2 years ago

Not a project but a killer deal for two desirable games: (2k each, WCS94 and Data East Star Trek) in MD
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/907362563141946

#20651 2 years ago

Supposedly HUO Time Zone project in NJ for $450 (but they say any fair offer would be considered)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/317525489831774

It's so HUO that it has an operator sticker on it and a security bar.... LOL

#20677 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Beautiful solid layers of rust on coin door and legs. Looks like a parts machine.

That's rust??? Looks like a paint job!!

#20747 2 years ago

Just bought the 3 remaining games. Thanks guys!!
Mini Pool, Target Alpha, and Strike zone (body only) are mine. If anyone has a strike zone head let me know. I’ve already know someone with a spare Mini Pool head and a friend may also have a target alpha head but he has to check the hit shed.

Nice pick, Frost Target Alpha is a killer game.

1 week later
#20809 2 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

Stern Meteor
Payson, AZ
$300
On Craigslist
phoenix.craigslist.org link
Cabinet on one side is all scraped up as is playfield, not working. But the price can't be beat!

Hell, the drops on that game are worth 300 bucks now.

#20830 2 years ago

I have a complete Gottlieb Hot Shot (EM) project I'd sell for 300. Cabinet will need to be repainted but it's all there!

2 weeks later
#20900 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Sounds like someone started a full tear down on both Haunted House pins and stopped. Repro playfields are available from Mirco and backglasses from BGresto and Coos. It’s a major project and a gamble.

Yeah the whole ad kinda rubs me the wrong way- I've bought these kinds of projects before and have spent a TON of time and effort playing detective- almost always parts are wrong or missing. But I'd love for a Pinsider to pick one of these and show progress pictures. So someone more brave (naive) - go for it!

#20951 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It is a highly desirable game, priced below market value, ready to play, and it's just tons of fun. It looks great, has that play it again quality, and it is definitely challenging. System 11 games are well made (easily the best of their time era) and easy to work on. Pinbot is THE GAME most people they think of when recalling mid-late 80s games.
It is also in the movie "Big"
If all else fails...remind her that these go up in price, so it is more like an investment.[quoted image]

Pinbot...not a good game at all, don't mess with it. I mean it's got no good mechs, the layout is right flipper heavy, there's a bagatelle??? Who would like this game?

16267817689197747321621312324224 (resized).jpg16267817689197747321621312324224 (resized).jpg

#20982 2 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

ebay.com link: itm
Looks like a Blackout machine near Kankakee, Il. I've seen worse examples of this machine out in the wild. Ends early afternoon today.

It's got a new mpu driver board, I would imagine it's going to shoot up in price by the end of the day.

2 weeks later
#21058 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Crazy, sold mine for about $1500 about a year ago, (2 now?). Still miss it.
I'm sure we all have those stories though...

Hell I sold my unshopped one a year ago for 1600 and then found out that my wife really liked the game... I would have kept it! Just an awesome unique layout.

#21082 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Anybody know if Fastenal is still doing shipping? I had heard they put a stop or pause during COVID.

They are still shipping, just not west coast to east coast, and vice versa. Due to COVID some locations are iffy about size restrictions though.

#21136 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Coffee Table Alert
Stern Nine Ball
$300
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/265105035088892/
If he only knew that it would have been more valuable as a non-coffee table. And the fact that there's a smiley face after he said he gutted it
[quoted image]
Not sure if the mechs are all there or not, as it looks populated. But the drops are set up in a way that would suggest that they've been glued in place somehow.

How easy is it to Google this game and check the value before you strip it? I mean at this point the drop mechanism is probably worth more than 300 dollars. That seller is the idiot of the year. He took the time and spent the energy taking it apart and then seems to revel in it.... Smh.

2 weeks later
#21261 2 years ago

I've got a project flash in excellent cosmetic condition I'd be willing to deal, it boots and starts a game but I haven't looked much into it. Message me for pictures.

Update: Pending

#21277 2 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I long-ago discovered the secret to finding super project games cheap.…… Stop looking or run out of room. Then they show up in droves

Also they are always there (and for cheap) when you pick up a game and don't have the space in your car.

2 weeks later
#21431 2 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

It's no longer listed...

It's been reposted. Same price.

1 month later
#21653 2 years ago

My favorite of the original Gottlieb 7. Killer art work and the second flipper game in existence. Someone rescue this!

1 week later
#21694 2 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Well, they still kept the theme...

Luckily as far as rethemes go, it's one of the easiest fixes ever for you. They essentially already primed the cabinet.

3 weeks later
#21844 2 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Nice deal!! I don't expect this to last long. I'd be on my way myself if I wasn't a good 20+ hours away, lol. Good luck with sale!

Yeah that's an awesome group of games. Both Gold Strike and Lucky Hand are super addicting (haven't played Team One)

#21880 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

just picked these up. A little on the rough side.

Still worth it! Congrats on the pick up!

2 weeks later
#21933 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Hah! Well, rescued this one today.
And yes, she said it would have gone in the trash if no one bought it.
Picked it up for Murphdom who was the lucky high bidder.
[quoted image][quoted image]

The art on that is amazing. So... she's the queen of.... a swimsuit competition?

#21945 2 years ago

I've got a slight project, booting Escape From The Lost World that I'd pass along for what I have into it- 1600. Playfield is in great condition, cabinet is good, has the original playfield glass with decals. Displays are gassing. Playfield fuse is blowing so the solenoids aren't working, but the flippers are functioning nice and strong- honestly haven't looked into it. Will come with new rubbers and some spare parts. Just needing to clear some space out. Let me know if you're interested, or else I'll be working on it this week.

1 month later
#22238 2 years ago

Manufacturer: Playmatic
Game/Type: New World
Month/Year: October, 1976
Production: 625 (!)
Cost: $850
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2461043470695304/

Playmatic game in pretty good condition, doesn't start a game but looks clean.

2 weeks later
#22328 2 years ago

Might end up being a parts machine depending on the moisture, but if that backglass is still good it's still worth it. I'd love for the game to be saved though! Blackout is a killer game and there needs to be more of them in the world.

#22338 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

They have the backbox too. Please save this “coffee table”

Where does it say they have the backbox?

#22341 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I pm’d them and asked. They said they had plans to convert it to some other furniture as well.

Oh god. Yeah someone stop that from happening. They do know that a complete pinball will always be worth more than some tacky "upcycle" shit, right?

2 weeks later
#22398 2 years ago

Yeah pretty much the goal of this thread is saving pinballs from becoming coffee tables.

1 week later
#22508 2 years ago

I just gotta say, @HydrogenHuman, you've been on fire lately with these posts. I picked up that project Road Kings a page or so back.... it's definitely rough, but I love working on System 11s so it's therapeutic. Anywho... thank you for your service.

#22518 2 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Gotcha, that makes sense. So likely not a good deal, haha.
I guess even pcb boards are overpriced now too.

Yeah I echo gdonovan here... If anyone wants mystery boards I will sell some at way better prices than that, I have a ton of Williams system x. 1000 for a ton of dead boards ain't worth it, better off just buying one off eBay if you're totally stuck.

#22522 2 years ago

Really *Bad* Girls sold for 800. Any Pinsider get it? Would love to see the restoration.

#22658 2 years ago

Guy's an idiot. A game is worth more complete than parted out right now. There's replacements for most of the classic Bally stuff, you're not going to get top dollar for crap used parts.

1 month later
#23040 1 year ago

That’s hilarious. That playfield is worthy of a wall hanger.

Best part is they only had to replace 3 insert letters to retheme it! (PARAGON to CARTOON) So they were "crafty" AND lazy!

#23073 1 year ago
Quoted from metalguy:

I got this one. Finally I’m the first guy! Nice people. A guy was selling it for his 80 year old aunt. Game looks half decent. Data sentry still on mount toast

Genie is a SUPER underrated game. Congrats! Throw a power ball in it

#23143 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Wrong coast, otherwise I would have gone for it. I've been looking for a High Speed for a good price!

Yeah that's a killer price nowadays- overlay looks good! Would be interesting to see how it plays.

#23271 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

100% agree. And right along with those people are the ones that are all salty about not being first, so they start trying to ruin things for the person that is. I've had sellers show me messages from other potential buyers who don't even know who I am, telling them I'm some sort of horrible person who's ripping them off. Or telling them that the game is worth five times what it is, just to try and screw the person who is first over. All just because they're not getting the game. I once had a seller show me a text message from a potential buyer claiming that I stole a game from his mother. Anybody who knows me, knows I'm one of the nicer, shirt-off-my-back, heart on my sleeve kind of people in this hobby. Having somebody tell a complete stranger that I stole something from their mother had me caught between laughing and shocked. There are definitely some strange, sour people out there! Cheers to the good ones!

Just wanted to say thank you for saying that, it's all I was trying to do. There's always a variety of perspectives out there. Maybe some day I'll be on the other side of it thanks to this thread.
More on topic - those of you that post deals frequently, Do you put in the extra effort to weed out the scams every time? I feel like we don't see many of those posted here, so I'm assuming the answer is yes. I think a lot of people have become savvy on figuring out the fake ads, which is nice.

I've seen like only a couple scams here, most are craigslist or Mr Pinball ads from new posters. (Btw don't believe anything on Mr Pinball) I'd like to also echo MaxAsh's post here- 95% of pinball people I've met are down to earth, non cutthroat, people that are just happy FOR you getting deals. I'm definitely in that camp. And you know what the easiest way to score deals on projects is? Build positive relationships with other pinheads. Tell people what you're looking for. I mentioned to a few fellow Pinsiders that I was looking for a project Road Show a few years back... I didn't even know the source but 4 different people messaged me when one came up. (coincidentally from MaxAsh himself) Be respectful, don't piss people off in this hobby and good things happen.

2 weeks later
#23403 1 year ago
Quoted from rkahr:

So, when a post that has the Pinside "members only" tag is quoted by another does the "member only" info become visible to non-members? This screen shot of the posts above suggests it does:
[quoted image]
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement type 1 sound board for classic Williams games

You are correct.

#23455 1 year ago
Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

1978 Sonic - Cherry Bell
Pretty rare title and it looks to be in good shape (that coin door looks like new)
Burbank, CA
$500/OBO
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/5695525840476239/
[quoted image]

Ah yes one of the most NSFW backglasses in pinball

#23457 1 year ago
Quoted from MtnFrost:

Where? There's no nudity there at all.

True, but I still think it's hilariously trashy.

2 months later
#23707 1 year ago

I'm going to be selling some projects I just couldn't get to this summer. I have a half-booting Gottlieb Buck Rogers in pretty nice shape that will include a $500 4 in 1 flippp board... most likely just needs repinning connectors as it's in pretty good shape, including the playfield- 1200 OBO. I have a booting Hook with a nice playfield that needs to be gone through but will include new ramps (including a windcoaster ramp)- 2k OBO. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

1 week later
#23742 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I picked up a game with the schematic on the back door recently too... Does that imply it's been there since new, never opened? Did games usually come with multiple, or does that also mean no one ever needed to look at the schematic to fix it? Feels sorta wrong to remove it now

I've only seen a 70s Gottlieb have one and yes I'm pretty sure that it was from the factory and untouched.

1 month later
#23834 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Hi-score pool has to be the worst.

Ah hi score pool....the Popeye of EMs.

1 week later
#23869 1 year ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Cleopatra / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1977
Production: 7,300
Cost: $399
Contact/Link: phoenix.craigslist.org link
Condition: “Vintage Pinball machine Cleopatra 1978
The legs were shortened so the machine could be used b family members more easily.
It does light and it does need to have service work done to it.
There is a repair shop in east Mesa that can work on the machine.
We have had it in the family for more than 20 years.”
Pecos: That playfield looks like toast! Nothing like being cut off at the knees!

That's gotta be dirt/dust, right? If not that family played a TON of pinball.

3 months later
#24323 1 year ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Novus 2 and Evaporust will clean that right up...

Show the underside though, that's going to be a major project.

2 weeks later
#24374 1 year ago

Edit: will be making a formal post

2 months later
#24633 11 months ago

There's a Bally Beat The Clock in NJ someone should grab, needs some work. I could use a scan of one of those plastics so if one of you picks this up let me know!
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/757159072560606/?mibextid=dXMIcH

#24649 11 months ago

I now have two booting Paragon projects in my possession. (including a nice spare playfield) - I'm going to be putting a listing together for all 2 1/2 games for $3k. I figure you could make one nice one of out them both, (one has a nice cab) sell it and then have a player's condition one as profit. I'd do it myself but I have absolutely no time. Let me know if you're interested.

#24690 10 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Thanks to Lori: Results from the VA auction
Wesna Auction Stuart, VA
FT 3750
Doctor Who 2500
Taxi 1800
Bad Cats 3250
Bay Watch 2900
Teed Off 1800
BBBB 2700
Whirlwind 3800
Hook 1700, 1700, 1900, 1600
PZ 1600
Royal Rumble 2200, 2600, 2500
F 14 1300
Jokerz 1300
Shaq 1300, 12000
T2 3600
Cactus Jack 1400
SF II 1500
Big Hurt 1200, 1800
Star gate 2600
Diner 3300
Radical 3600
Police Force 1500
PZ 2100
Rescue 911 1800
Cue Ball Wizard 1200
Popeye 2800
DE Simpsons 2600
TMNT 2000
Game Show 1300
Wipeout 1100, 2000
LW3 1500
Pinbot 1800
Surf N’ Safari 1400
Frankenstein 2450
DE Star Trek 1750
Jackbot 2900
Class of 1812 2450
Strikes N’ Spares 1300
DE Batman 1700
BK 2000 3100
Mario Brothers 3300

There's some good deals in there... if the games are complete. Surf N Safari for 1400? Taxi for 1800? Nice pickups for whoever got them.

1 month later
#24827 9 months ago

Both great games! I'd snag that Rocket III if it was closer.

1 month later
#24958 8 months ago
Quoted from Bonk:

Police Force and Mousin Around $400 each
Bristol, IN
Police Force-
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/684005609889103/?mibextid=6ojiHh
Mousin Around-
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1043898203717728/?mibextid=6ojiHh[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that a playfield glass made out of packaging tape?

willferrell-anchorman.gifwillferrell-anchorman.gif
#24960 8 months ago
Quoted from sparky672:

Based on the other photos, it's just a reflection of the white metal ceiling.

Way to ruin the magic for me.

1 month later
#25043 6 months ago

Anyone want a Hook project? SOLD - thanks everyone who inquired.

1 week later
#25072 6 months ago

I have a Pin2DMD ColorDMD (currently set up for a virtual pinball machine but that can be changed) that was dropped and damaged by an "undisclosed family member". From what I've read you can replace the damaged panel pretty easily. (And cheaply) It has a power supply in the back and power cord so you wouldn't need to connect it to the board like other Color DMDs. My loss is your gain. $150 shipped.

PXL_20231014_143513314 (resized).jpgPXL_20231014_143513314 (resized).jpg
#25075 6 months ago

Trying to clear out some space-

Laser Cue booting project, $950 (see marketplace)
High Speed booting project (just one solenoid needs looking at, everything else boots and plays, all other solenoids and flippers work) $1950
Williams Ginger (woodrail) super cool 40s game with retrofitted flippers. Was playing, now just booting to tilt. $350

1 week later
#25126 5 months ago

There's also a Chicago Coin Hi Score Pool in there which is pretty unique- https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1161

1 week later
#25196 5 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The writeup on that FF reads like it was an advertising agency that wrote it up. That is some slick writing.

Almost like it was copied from somewhere on the internet....

1 month later
#25621 3 months ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Good luck. Recently, classic Stern cabinets and heads are MUCH more difficult to find and are more desirable than your typical "empty cabinet and head". This is due mostly to the classic Stern "scratch builders".

Luckily there are companies that manufacture new Stern cabinets. That's probably going to be your best option. (Granted, much more expensive than a donor)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 3.00
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 169.00
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider truemagoo102.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=truemagoo102 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.