IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tictacseth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10781 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ypurchn Every once in a while I do find one local that I’m interested in, and I don’t share these rare local deals. I just picked up this great deal this morning.
A seller in Warner Robbins advertised on CL that she was having a garage sale and had a pinball machine, but no photos or title listed. I asked three simple questions; what is the title, do you have any pictures and how much. She replied quickly with basic pictures, it’s a Rocky and Bullwinkle and it’s $175 (not $1,750 but $175). I offered to pick it up the next night after work and offered to pay cash in person or PayPal friends and family. She agreed to hold it for me and accepted my PayPal f@f. Sometimes you luck out by being both aggressive in the search and making it easy for the seller to deal with you. Don’t ask for twenty pictures, the history of the game, etc.
Playfield and backglass are 9/10, front and sides of cabinet are 8/10, but back of cabinet has chunks of wood missing 5/10.
Twice I made the mistake of posting games that I was on the fence about buying, and others found the pin and bought it because I posted it here. I’m happy to post all the projects that I find, but I’m not interested in buying.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s amazing. Great thread, I just found it! That’s a lot of hard work finding these! Cheers!

1 week later
#10933 5 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Thanks, message sent, wish me luck!

Did you get it Jay?

2 weeks later
#11108 5 years ago

Great deal that I would buy if I lived closer. Richmond Virginia. Pharaoh for $500 on Craigslist.

EF9ACBFE-58AE-4C99-8908-6A8B8ABE7B10 (resized).pngEF9ACBFE-58AE-4C99-8908-6A8B8ABE7B10 (resized).png
#11112 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

tictacseth Thanks for sharing!
I'm interested in buying this but I have plans this weekend. Is anyone in this forum not interested in buying this, and would be willing to pic this up for me and hold it for two weeks? Please!

No prob bluespin , glad someone can go for it. Just a bit too far out for me and from my last pin sale I’ve got money burning a hole in my pocket haha. Guess I’ll buy more mods for TAF!

1 month later
#11464 5 years ago

Anyone making a trip up to NJ that wants to bring this up for me? If not ... enjoy the deal! Haha!

Street Fighter for $800 on Craigslist

Edit: messaging with them now, they are in Elizabeth City NC

922B9AB3-975E-4DC2-92DB-A21902179EC0 (resized).png922B9AB3-975E-4DC2-92DB-A21902179EC0 (resized).png

4 months later
#12401 4 years ago

I just put a project Rollergames up in the classifieds. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79270

2 months later
#12899 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Yup, they're both pretty nice. Both backglasses are great, playfield has a bit of wear on BJ and more on Kings. Cabinets definitely need a good scrubbing, but I suspect will clean up nice. BJ seems to be fully functioning. Kings plays but no lights work. Best of all, no drilling, they had all the keys!

$200

Nice pickup Jaytrem! Those 2 did look good!

3 weeks later
#13338 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yep, but it looks like they want $850 now

Hey Forceflow, I have a Motordome project if you’re interested. Haven’t posted it on here yet, got it as part of a trade. Listed on a Facebook for $800 but of course, negotiable. Located in NJ.

1 week later
#13471 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Thinking about parting with my Mr. and Mrs. Pacman project. Got 3 other projects going and wouldn't mind some extra cash to picking up a Color DMD for my Hurricane. Purchased it from Crazy Levi about 6 months ago and traded the playfield/parts for nicer ones at Allentown. Other than cleaning the cabinet a bit that's as far as I've gotten. I'm $425 into it, so would be looking to recoup that. I'll try to put an ad up tomorrow. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Nice Jaytrem, which 3 are you working on?

#13477 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Roller Coaster (need to do a big parts order)
Black Jack (mostly been working on that)
Kings (woodrail that's already in good shape, just got new plastics and need a few more cosmetic parts)

Nice, well played. I’ve got to focus in on my T2 project. Need to see how big of a parts order I’m going to need, not sure what’s going on with the assembly under the skull, and of course ... LEDs and mods.

#13565 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnH69:

This maybe a good deal if someone wants to take a ride up Maine:
*Please read all of the description
This is a Marilyn Monroe version of the Taxi Pinball machine. Everything looks to be there(complete). It has been in storage for years. There is minimal wear on the playfield. And the colors and outside box look pretty good. The ramps are not broken and seem to be in good shape. The topper is not screwed down, but is also in good shape. There are no coin mechs in it. I have not plugged it in or have checked anything. It has had a mouse in it at some point or maybe more than one. They have since moved out. I have vacuumed it out and that is all that I have done. This version(Marilyn Monroe) is a lot rarer than the Lola version and is sought after. However, Im not even sure what needs to be replaced or adjusted at all(if it does at all). I am looking to sell it as it for 1000. Please look at all the pics that I have posted. I am located in Pittston and will be around all day today. Please dont hesitate to ask me any questions you may have. Oh yeah, it also doesnt come with any legs...
Thanks
maine.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

I reached out with no response, anyone else try on this one? We miss our Taxi, had one a couple of years ago.

#13663 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I was fortunate to see this ad right after it was posted. I replied right away and provided my name and phone number and the seller called me right away and I told him I would take it and pickup after work. When I spoke with him later, he said he received over 40 replies to the ad but he kept his word and sold me the game since I was the first to reply. He was offered much more than his asking price and I did pay him more than his asking price. [quoted image][quoted image]

Well played, congrats man!

2 weeks later
#13933 4 years ago

Doctor Who pin for $2500
Raleigh/Durham North Carolina Craigslist
raleigh.craigslist.org link

Decent deal

#13935 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Sounds like a problem with the 5v power supply to the MPU causing a low voltage watchdog reset. Lots of stuff out there on that, but if anyone is interested in that machine you could *likely* slap one of the $30-$40 WPC Power Fix Daughterboard from rkahr into that thing and it'd at least be fully playable while you take the time to figure out what to repair long term.
.....but I'd still try to talk the guy down a couple hundred first

Agreed, I haven’t reached out, way out of my radius at this time, but I assume there is some negotiation room.

... plus I own a Doctor Who. Haha!

#13961 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

You're right. [quoted image]

Nice, congrats!

#14063 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Grabbed it, thanks Murphdom! Quick pickup, no waiting to get in, very surprised. Machine looks pretty nice. Was in a hurry so didn't inspect too closely. Fired it up briefly, only lights in a backbox came on.

Nice pick up!

#14087 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

#firepower2
allentown.craigslist.org link

Saw that ... and they called it “creative artwork” haha

#14201 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Big money in that town. Might be worth taking a 1/2 day. I'm kinda maxed out on space right now, gotta move a wall! Thanks as always!

I live right here nearby, so I’m going to check it out

#14218 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Cool, I'll stay out of your way to keep the prices down. Not much room anyway, unless I move the woodrail out of the "pinball room".

I figure if anyone else is coming out, maybe we get out of there with a group deal?

2 weeks later
#14435 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

T2 scam
Scammers are listing a T2 with new mpu, nvram, etc for $1200 around the country in Craigslist ads. They are willing to ship, but won’t allow locals to come see the pin

Yeah, I’ve been dragging them along since They are obviously a scam. I’m trying to get them to send me $20 right now so I “can be sure this isn’t a scam”

#14569 4 years ago

If I were closer ...

Fire near Richmond $750 on Craigslist

richmond.craigslist.org link

8 months later
#17248 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Could be fake, but posting in case it isn't
Indiana Jones
Price:$1,500
OP: Pinball Indiana Jones, everything works for lisses and music
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/609617516327392/

I reached out, I’ll let you know

#17252 3 years ago

Well, it sounds like it was real, and I made good early progress, but it sounds like she got me and another person mixed up because she marked it as sold for me, we were scheduling pick up, then there was some not responding for awhile. So I gave my number and she called just now as she is at work. She said she thought I was already picking it up! So someone else was able to get the booking when it was supposed to be me, which sucks, and now I’m second in line. So imma gonna pray whoever’s car it is breaks down . If not, someone here owes me big time!

4 weeks later
#17829 3 years ago

Anyone have a Project/deal on a Hook or Black Rose? May consider a project Gilligan or Jurassic Park ( original or lost world). Any project condition.

1 week later
#17925 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Thanks, I'm pretty much out of space though. Unless of course something I really want comes along.

I hear that! Haha

1 week later
#18051 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’ve got this one! Saw the thread before it was posted in here. Thanks though. This hobby is great, I had passed on an antique coke fridge for free to a friend 2 days ago and the the next day a free puck bowler comes up! How nice

That’s awesome - let me know if your magic Free stuff finding skills stumble upon a vintage candy vending machine!

1 month later
#18513 3 years ago

Update on my Joker Poker project pin posted. Needs a power supply board and some TLC. Reduced price to $1300 to cover. Already has new Ni Wumpf MPU and driver board.

Power supply isn’t getting the power to the scoreboards, so they’re out. All GI and switches work, pops work, solonoids work.

1 month later
#18844 3 years ago

I missed it. Whoever got it got a really good deal! Congrats!

2 months later
#19373 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Monopoly at the estate sale in NJ is no longer part of the sale. People that purchased the home also purchased the machine. No loss they were asking 5K.

Thanks for the heads up, I would have gone out there! But only on Saturday, they were asking way too much. Told me $4500.

3 months later
#20311 2 years ago

I just sent a message, will see what happens ... 21 min late! Haha

3 weeks later
#20509 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE - FRI 05/21 - SUN 05/23
Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Monopoly / DMD
Year: September 2001
Production: 3,640
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Livingston/07039/2892351?force-reload=true

I’m spoke with them about this one, starting ask is $4500! I live close though, so will be dropping by.

3 months later
#21274 2 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I long-ago discovered the secret to finding super project games cheap.…… Stop looking or run out of room. Then they show up in droves

Ha - that sounds about right actually

3 months later
#21911 2 years ago

Just posted my project High Speed, asking $1500 obo. Located in Morristown NJ.

4 months later
#22841 2 years ago

Anyone need parts for an A1up pinball project?

2478E740-2B12-4B8C-98D7-8AC3F793F67C (resized).jpeg2478E740-2B12-4B8C-98D7-8AC3F793F67C (resized).jpeg27045411-5E2E-4CBD-85E5-27B37DBD7807 (resized).jpeg27045411-5E2E-4CBD-85E5-27B37DBD7807 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#23646 1 year ago

I’ve got a working High Speed project coming in. Game fully works, there’s a terribly painted section of the playfield though. Selling it with another playfield, or it will need a hard top. Pics and a ad posting coming soon, thought I would give a heads up.

#23650 1 year ago

Morristown, NJ

3 months later
#23986 1 year ago

Hi all, connected to a neighbor through a friend. He has a Blackout machine that I’m taking in for him, but will be selling it. It’s been sitting, but some time ago he had a repair guy going through it, ordered a new Rottendog combo board, and progress stopped there. Some wear on the playfield, though I see Hardtop is an option here. I of course will post when I get it, but wanted to give a heads up. Holiday project for either me or someone else I figure.

Rescue 911 also available, but this one is mine. Heli magnet is down, and this one is listed in the marketplace for $2k, but willing to deal on it.

#23989 1 year ago
Quoted from BigUgly:

Where TicTacSeth?

Morristown, NJ

#23991 1 year ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Hey,
I'm in Morristown right now. ok, technically Cedar Knolls.

Nice! Good spot, and nice games!

1 week later
#24015 1 year ago

Hey all,

Rescue 911 is pending.
Blackout listed - selling for a neighbor.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/148429

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 10.00
$ 169.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tictacseth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=tictacseth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.