Topic Stats

• 14,615 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Isochronic_Frost
  • Topic is favorited by 429 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,205 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

cr (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191015-230608 (resized).png
20191010_185551_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
FE4BC50A-AB45-44CE-8B73-15E7CC64246D.jpeg
pin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191006-012316 (resized).png
IMG_3017 (resized).JPG
PF-as-is (resized).JPG
IMG_2579 (resized).JPG
IMG_3005 (resized).JPG
logo2 (resized).jpg
100_3514 (resized).JPG
circus (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tictacseth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10781 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ypurchn Every once in a while I do find one local that I’m interested in, and I don’t share these rare local deals. I just picked up this great deal this morning.
A seller in Warner Robbins advertised on CL that she was having a garage sale and had a pinball machine, but no photos or title listed. I asked three simple questions; what is the title, do you have any pictures and how much. She replied quickly with basic pictures, it’s a Rocky and Bullwinkle and it’s $175 (not $1,750 but $175). I offered to pick it up the next night after work and offered to pay cash in person or PayPal friends and family. She agreed to hold it for me and accepted my PayPal f@f. Sometimes you luck out by being both aggressive in the search and making it easy for the seller to deal with you. Don’t ask for twenty pictures, the history of the game, etc.
Playfield and backglass are 9/10, front and sides of cabinet are 8/10, but back of cabinet has chunks of wood missing 5/10.
Twice I made the mistake of posting games that I was on the fence about buying, and others found the pin and bought it because I posted it here. I’m happy to post all the projects that I find, but I’m not interested in buying.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s amazing. Great thread, I just found it! That’s a lot of hard work finding these! Cheers!

1 week later
#10933 11 months ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Thanks, message sent, wish me luck!

Did you get it Jay?

2 weeks later
#11108 11 months ago

Great deal that I would buy if I lived closer. Richmond Virginia. Pharaoh for $500 on Craigslist.

EF9ACBFE-58AE-4C99-8908-6A8B8ABE7B10 (resized).png
#11112 11 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

tictacseth Thanks for sharing!
I'm interested in buying this but I have plans this weekend. Is anyone in this forum not interested in buying this, and would be willing to pic this up for me and hold it for two weeks? Please!

No prob bluespin , glad someone can go for it. Just a bit too far out for me and from my last pin sale I’ve got money burning a hole in my pocket haha. Guess I’ll buy more mods for TAF!

1 month later
#11464 9 months ago

Anyone making a trip up to NJ that wants to bring this up for me? If not ... enjoy the deal! Haha!

Street Fighter for $800 on Craigslist

Edit: messaging with them now, they are in Elizabeth City NC

922B9AB3-975E-4DC2-92DB-A21902179EC0 (resized).png

4 months later
#12401 5 months ago

I just put a project Rollergames up in the classifieds. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79270

2 months later
#12899 3 months ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Yup, they're both pretty nice. Both backglasses are great, playfield has a bit of wear on BJ and more on Kings. Cabinets definitely need a good scrubbing, but I suspect will clean up nice. BJ seems to be fully functioning. Kings plays but no lights work. Best of all, no drilling, they had all the keys!

$200

Nice pickup Jaytrem! Those 2 did look good!

3 weeks later
#13338 70 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yep, but it looks like they want $850 now

Hey Forceflow, I have a Motordome project if you’re interested. Haven’t posted it on here yet, got it as part of a trade. Listed on a Facebook for $800 but of course, negotiable. Located in NJ.

1 week later
#13471 64 days ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Thinking about parting with my Mr. and Mrs. Pacman project. Got 3 other projects going and wouldn't mind some extra cash to picking up a Color DMD for my Hurricane. Purchased it from Crazy Levi about 6 months ago and traded the playfield/parts for nicer ones at Allentown. Other than cleaning the cabinet a bit that's as far as I've gotten. I'm $425 into it, so would be looking to recoup that. I'll try to put an ad up tomorrow. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Nice Jaytrem, which 3 are you working on?

#13477 63 days ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Roller Coaster (need to do a big parts order)
Black Jack (mostly been working on that)
Kings (woodrail that's already in good shape, just got new plastics and need a few more cosmetic parts)

Nice, well played. I’ve got to focus in on my T2 project. Need to see how big of a parts order I’m going to need, not sure what’s going on with the assembly under the skull, and of course ... LEDs and mods.

#13565 58 days ago
Quoted from JohnH69:

This maybe a good deal if someone wants to take a ride up Maine:
*Please read all of the description
This is a Marilyn Monroe version of the Taxi Pinball machine. Everything looks to be there(complete). It has been in storage for years. There is minimal wear on the playfield. And the colors and outside box look pretty good. The ramps are not broken and seem to be in good shape. The topper is not screwed down, but is also in good shape. There are no coin mechs in it. I have not plugged it in or have checked anything. It has had a mouse in it at some point or maybe more than one. They have since moved out. I have vacuumed it out and that is all that I have done. This version(Marilyn Monroe) is a lot rarer than the Lola version and is sought after. However, Im not even sure what needs to be replaced or adjusted at all(if it does at all). I am looking to sell it as it for 1000. Please look at all the pics that I have posted. I am located in Pittston and will be around all day today. Please dont hesitate to ask me any questions you may have. Oh yeah, it also doesnt come with any legs...
Thanks
maine.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

I reached out with no response, anyone else try on this one? We miss our Taxi, had one a couple of years ago.

#13663 55 days ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I was fortunate to see this ad right after it was posted. I replied right away and provided my name and phone number and the seller called me right away and I told him I would take it and pickup after work. When I spoke with him later, he said he received over 40 replies to the ad but he kept his word and sold me the game since I was the first to reply. He was offered much more than his asking price and I did pay him more than his asking price. [quoted image][quoted image]

Well played, congrats man!

2 weeks later
#13933 37 days ago

Doctor Who pin for $2500
Raleigh/Durham North Carolina Craigslist
raleigh.craigslist.org link

Decent deal

#13935 37 days ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Sounds like a problem with the 5v power supply to the MPU causing a low voltage watchdog reset. Lots of stuff out there on that, but if anyone is interested in that machine you could *likely* slap one of the $30-$40 WPC Power Fix Daughterboard from rkahr into that thing and it'd at least be fully playable while you take the time to figure out what to repair long term.
.....but I'd still try to talk the guy down a couple hundred first

Agreed, I haven’t reached out, way out of my radius at this time, but I assume there is some negotiation room.

... plus I own a Doctor Who. Haha!

#13961 36 days ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

You're right. [quoted image]

Nice, congrats!

#14063 33 days ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Grabbed it, thanks Murphdom! Quick pickup, no waiting to get in, very surprised. Machine looks pretty nice. Was in a hurry so didn't inspect too closely. Fired it up briefly, only lights in a backbox came on.

Nice pick up!

#14087 32 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

#firepower2
allentown.craigslist.org link

Saw that ... and they called it “creative artwork” haha

#14201 27 days ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Big money in that town. Might be worth taking a 1/2 day. I'm kinda maxed out on space right now, gotta move a wall! Thanks as always!

I live right here nearby, so I’m going to check it out

#14218 26 days ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Cool, I'll stay out of your way to keep the prices down. Not much room anyway, unless I move the woodrail out of the "pinball room".

I figure if anyone else is coming out, maybe we get out of there with a group deal?

2 weeks later
#14435 11 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

T2 scam
Scammers are listing a T2 with new mpu, nvram, etc for $1200 around the country in Craigslist ads. They are willing to ship, but won’t allow locals to come see the pin

Yeah, I’ve been dragging them along since They are obviously a scam. I’m trying to get them to send me $20 right now so I “can be sure this isn’t a scam”

#14569 5 days ago

If I were closer ...

Fire near Richmond $750 on Craigslist

richmond.craigslist.org link

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tictacseth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside