Topic Stats

• 14,673 posts
  • 477 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by gdonovan
  • Topic is favorited by 430 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,208 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20191020-182950 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
cr (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191015-230608 (resized).png
20191010_185551_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
FE4BC50A-AB45-44CE-8B73-15E7CC64246D.jpeg
pin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191006-012316 (resized).png
IMG_3017 (resized).JPG
PF-as-is (resized).JPG
IMG_2579 (resized).JPG
IMG_3005 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider songofsixpence.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from drscottsmith:

I'm looking for a project Comet, preferably with a blown out PF if anyone has one available. Located in upstate SC.
-scott

I happen to have a project Comet. I guess you weren't looking in NJ for one...

#287 3 years ago

Here's a project Night Rider and a working Domino. Owner is asking $1000 for both, but the ad has been up for quite a while.

allentown.craigslist.org link

I really wanted the Night Rider, but I have too many projects. Not that it stops me from checking this thread every day...

1 week later
#400 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Nine EMs being sold by TNT Amusements:

Gottlieb EGGHEAD--1961---$450

Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Condition: Unknown

I'm kind of surprised he still has the Egghead. Seems most EM collectors like that one.

#403 3 years ago

Nice looking Firepower for $750

newjersey.craigslist.org link

Maybe not exactly a project, but ad says "needs adjustment" Probably needs caps, connectors, etc...

#405 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Nice looking playfield on that $750 Firepower and backglass looks good also from the pictures. From what I see that looks like a $900 to $1000 machine all day long?

Yeah, easily. And I'm just guessing on the boards, since they are not pictured.

#448 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I believe that I have been remiss in my duties. Welcome Slim64 and songofsixpence!

No problem whatsoever! I'm really enjoying this thread - Thank you

#451 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Batman / SS
Year: September 1991
Production: 3,500
Cost: $800
Link/Contact: newyork.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "THE GOOD , SOLID CABINET , GREAT BACK GLASS , ,TOPPER , GAME PLAYS GREAT ,
NOW THE BAD , NO DMD DISPLAY COMING ON AT ALL AND THE PLAYFIELD IS VERY ROUGH , BUT ALL PARTS ON ON PF AND IT PLAYS GREAT"

So... look what came home with me today...

20151212_161238.jpg

#462 3 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Nice score. I actually like that game quite a bit. I use those same fatigue mats to protect the head And side rails btw. I guess that means we are both geniuses. Lol. I'm guessing bad power supply or fuse holders on the power supply is why DMD is out. Let us know when you figure it out if you don't care

As much as I like to be referred to as "genius" I'm going to have to defer to the seller, who provided it. I would have used a moving blanket, but now I have this, and can certainly reuse it.

As for the DMD, the seller said it was working one day, and completely failed the next. It isn't the fuse itself, but at least I'm encouraged that it is a simple problem. It looks like this particular display is pretty tough to find. I'd be happy to let you know when I figure it out, but to be honest, I have several other projects ahead of it.

-dave

2 weeks later
#547 3 years ago

Don't remember if this one was listed

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

#558 3 years ago

Gottlieb Domino for $575

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

probably a bit much for what it is, but the playfield and backglass seem nice in the pics.

#590 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Cost: $1000
Link/Contact: cnj.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Playfield has been completely torn down and is ready to be shopped out. Playfield, Cabinet and Backglass are in decent shape. Brand new Rottendog display board was recently installed. All the playfield parts are included although some of the plastics are broken and two of the pop bumper towers are missing."
A flash drive with 30 images of playfield before disassembly will be provided."

I'm always scared of machines that other people have torn apart. How long ago was it? How many times have the parts been shuffled around? What's missing by now? I don't see them getting $1000 in that condition.

#595 3 years ago

I not saying I wouldn't take on someone else's teardown, but I would assume the worst in what it takes to get it all back together again. Personally, I would offer 300-400 for a DE Simpsons in that condition. Is that too cheap? Jackson NJ isn't that bad of a drive.

#637 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Big Deal / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1977
Production: 7,301
Manufacturer: Williams
Cost: $400 ea.
Link/Contact: tulsa.craigslist.org link
Condition: Blue Barn Flea Market OP: "All glass is good, machines do need work."

Williams 1977 Big Deal (as opposed to the 1963) is one EM I am interested in. It's the first game that I remember playing as an 8-year old.

Not that I would drive across the country for it though.

#666 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Bad Girls / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1988
Production: 2,500
Cost: $475
Link/Contact: allentown.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Project pinball machine... Will play a game but no sound bytes. Playfield has some wear and chipped plastics. Cabinet has usual nicks and blemishes. Translite has small crack and no glass. If no takers, game will be parted out on ebay. Edit...$475 . Also, reseated some connectors and the sound was working.."

As much as I don't need another project, I would make an effort to save this from parting out.

I've never played a Bad Girls. Any thoughts on it's gameplay?

#669 3 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

Actually, it's a pretty fun game to play IMO. The artwork is terrible but there are some fun shots and pretty good flow going on. Different art package and it would be a pretty desirable game.

Emailed the seller. Hadn't heard back. Not that I can pay his asking price, but maybe I could be a buyer of last resort.

#713 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Someone please save this!
Game/Type: OXO / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1973

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/jpOBRbvb0tk
Full disclosure: I own OXO and it is my favorite pinball.

Pecos - wasn't this your previous avatar?

1 week later
#765 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Champ / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1973
Production: 4,070
Cost: $250

Recursive backglass!

This one was mine...
8314826_(resized).jpeg

#773 3 years ago
Quoted from joe2012:

Somebody grab that Vector!!!

I think we'd be fighting over it if it were 1000 miles closer!

1 month later
#1332 3 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Anyone think that's worth the $700 and a 4 hr round trip?

I know I'm coming in a bit late here... but yes, I would be tempted. A few months ago I made a 3.5 hour drive to pay $900 for a similar condition BK. Mine might have a bit nicer playfield, but my backglass is pretty awful.

Not saying to do it... just that I would!

#1395 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Game/Type: Bon Voyage / EM 1P
Year: April 1974
Production: 1,585
Cost: $150
Link/Contact: hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link
Condition: none given. Looks like it lights up, and most of the paint is still there...

Not really an EM guy, but this one looks like it deserves a closer look, so I reached out to them. After all, I must continue to strive for Charter Member Status from the Grand Pooh bah!

#1397 3 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Not really an EM guy, but this one looks like it deserves a closer look, so I reached out to them. After all, I must continue to strive for Charter Member Status from the Grand Pooh bah!

He's about an hour and a half from me. It's a bit of a drive for "I hope it's as good as it looks"! Also mentioned there was a lot of interest. I guess I'll pass.

1 week later
#1516 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Too good to be true? Be careful out there!
Game/Type: James Bond 007 / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1980
Production: 3,625
Cost: $100
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">atlanta.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "It is in pretty good condition and it will power up but doesn't play. It worked up until I moved and something must have jarred loose. I need the space so come and get it."

Yeah, that won't last. Or it isn't real. Or he'll come to his senses, and relist for more money...

1 week later
#1575 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Future Spa / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 6,400
Game/Type: Star Race / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1980
Production: 870 (!)
Game/Type: Bowl A Strike / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: November 1965
Production: 1,401
Cost: $1000 OBO
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">cleveland.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I have three pinball machines they need a little work star racer is in the garage"

Is that a thousand for all of them? That's worth the trip!

2 weeks later
#1769 3 years ago

Don't know if this one was listed - Black Pyramid

albany.craigslist.org link

I'm tempted for myself. It would go well with my Black Knight, Black Hole and Black Belt

#1808 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Don't know what to think about this deal:

yeah... doesn't quite feel right

2 weeks later
#1943 3 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Game/Type: Time Warp / SS 1 Player
Link/Contact: jacksonville.craigslist.org link

roached_TimeWarp_(resized).jpg
Wow - that's pretty awful condition. The coup de grâce being the bottom of the cabinet falling out...

2 weeks later
#2076 3 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Wow those are horror pics! Not sure, but the RoGo may actually be more scary.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yeesh. The first photo made me cringe, but repros are available, so that didn't seem like a huge deal. Then I saw the second horror photo.

Nah... Just needs a fuse!

1 month later
#2444 3 years ago

I picked up this basement-fresh Sky Jump yesterday. I figure I could leave it in the project pile... but if a Pinsider wanted it for $300, I'll let it go. PM me if interested.
IMG_20160709_143907189_(resized).jpgIMG_20160709_143858438_(resized).jpgIMG_20160710_123504221_HDR_(resized).jpgIMG_20160710_123559791_(resized).jpgIMG_20160710_123608231_(resized).jpgIMG_20160710_123734693_HDR_(resized).jpg

Added over 3 years ago: ***SOLD*** Thank you for the interest

#2475 3 years ago

Thanks Otaku! Let us know how it goes
IMG_20160712_200233666_(resized).jpgIMG_20160712_200242577_HDR_(resized).jpgIMG_20160712_200256469_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#2859 3 years ago

Coinopwarehouse has a Rocky and Bullwinkle for $500. Still available as of 8PM. Definitely a project. Looks like one of the boards caught fire.

#2878 3 years ago

This one's mine. Your chance to own a pretty rare title.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/38321

IMG_20160821_110443878_HDR_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#3042 3 years ago

I acquired a Southern Belle a couple days ago. I'd let it go for the right price

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38858
IMG_20160901_201831152 (resized).jpgIMG_20160901_203106199 (resized).jpg

#3045 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Good luck with your $8.3 million sale.

OMG - I was going for over the top ridiculous. Apparently I wasn't over the top enough?

Seriously, I had wanted just to put zero, and see what offers came in. That was supposed to be my phone number.

#3046 3 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

For reference, I sold a Southern Belle in working condition, with good cosmetics, including fairly good plastics, excellent cabinet and playfield, new tray liner, and a presentable backglass, a few years ago for $450 to make room for another game. That was on the very low end of the price range for this title. The high end was a couple hundred more, perhaps as high as $750. Gauge your game's value accordingly. Several years ago, a spectacular example of a Southern Belle fetched over $2K (to a NJ buyer), as I recall; however, that sale was an outlier. Good luck! However, I suggest that you list a realistic price in your ad. Your $8M price does not engender good will nor encourage offers, I suspect.

Noted - thank you. Listed for 400 obo

1 month later
#3481 3 years ago

Actually that is very valuble!

that's a pre-production, prototype whiteboard, with some art accidently spilled on it.

1 month later
#3851 2 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Here's one for the thread: I just got an empty Bally EM cabinet from a city dumpster. PM me if you want it for free... I also posted on DC area CL, but would be most pleased if someone who monitors this thread could put it to use (or maybe even just use some of the remaining metal on it). I don't even know what game it's from but whatever - you can't beat the price!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

Steven (Otaku) might want this one. He's trying to rebuild an old Bally

#3854 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Game/Type: Out of Sight / EM 2 player
Month/Year: December, 1974
Production: 1,750
Cost: $150
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Game starts up and partially plays. Does not advance ball count
and some scoring does not fully work. Includes some new parts."

looks like a no-brainer

1 month later
#4273 2 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Merry Christmas to all my fellow project thread junkies.

Yes, Merry Christmas!

I'm so happy I'm not the only pinhead checking the "Project Pin" thread on Christmas morning

#4304 2 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game/Type: Cut-T / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: November 1968
Production: 2,800
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: worcester.craigslist.org link
OP: Was working very recently until I moved it, Does not light now when plugged in, I have no interest in it. $250. picked up.

Is that the Champagne edition?

2 weeks later
#4470 2 years ago

On the Pinballs for sale Facebook...
Secret Service Project Many Parts.
$250
Pottstown, PA (19464)
After making two pretty nice secret services out of 3, I have all these spare parts, cabinet, populated playfield etc. I would rather sell/trade this as a lot. You get everything in the pictures. Will trade towards an early SS Pinball or maybe even a working EM. If I don't get any takers for the lot I will start to sell it as parts. With the boards display and translite this would be a nice working game. I may have other parts that I will add to it if they go to the game this is what i found on initial search. Playfield is pretty nice!

Secret_Service_Project (resized).png

1 month later
#4860 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Big Deal / EM 4 Player

The 1977 Big Deal I have been half-heartedly looking for since I started collecting. It's the first pinball I remember playing. Kinda surprised at how few have been around.

1 month later
#5008 2 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Here's one you don't see every day...
Manufacturer: Keeney
Game/Type: Poker Face / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: 9/63
Cost: $50 starting bid
Contact/Link: ebay.com link » Poker Face Pinball Masine

You would think there would be a bid on this one by now. After all, all the lights work, and it's only $6.65 shipping costs

I did some research on "Keeney and Sons" and it looks like they discontinued production in 1963.

Poker Face was designed by Ed Krynski, before he went to Gottlieb. It definitely looks like a 60s Gottlieb. Must be worth 50 bucks to someone...

2 months later
#5392 2 years ago

Not a pinball, technically, but a project. 99c starting bid with no reserve

ebay.com link »
IMG_20170625_160812854_HDR (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#5674 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I've never actually seen an example like that before

I've seen that one time on a Dragon. That had been my first, real hard lesson in System 1s.

That Cleo doesn't look so bad. Backglass, Ni-Wumpf and a transformer. Oh, and a fuse!

1 month later
#6015 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Torch / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 3,880
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: southjersey.craigslist.org link
Condition: "NEEDS WORK"
Added 4 days ago: **Price reduced to $325**

Hey pecos - I just picked this one up.

It's a bit rough, but complete and the boards are clean. I think it a PS rebuild away from working.

Another win for the Post Project Pins thread!
IMG_20170916_170205430_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20170916_170214889 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#6281 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Please inform those of us who rarely see standing water what a flood does to the switches. Are they completely unsalvageable?

I have a customer with an Abra Ca Dabra that Hurricane Sandy submerged the control board in a half inch of salt water. The switches were growing a green corrosion.
20150425_114406 (resized).jpg
I did get it going again.

Clearly, that Capt. Fantastic had it worse, and might have had a better chance if it was fixed right away. But I think with enough patience, alcohol (the 99% isopropyl variety ) and nicovolta 's dremel-saber, you could get this running.

The cabinet might be a different story
-dave

1 month later
#6726 1 year ago
Quoted from Joker2415:

If anyone in the Dallas GA, area Needs a Black Hole back box? Maybe to repair a haunted house too?

Oh the irony! I could have used this a month ago when I rebuilt a wrecked HH backbox
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-horror-pics/page/21#post-3981633

4 weeks later
#7158 1 year ago
Quoted from Pecos:

What do you do when you break a backglass? DIY!

Gotta say - not a bad reverse glass painting!

#7211 1 year ago

This Mr. & Mrs. Pacman is mine.

ebay.com link

If a Pinsider is interested in it without the MPU or solenoid driver boards, I would let it go for $550

2 weeks later
#7321 1 year ago

Hi Pecos! Sorry to be a bit late with Christmas sentiment (I can say that right? I don't have to say "Holiday sentiment"..?) But yes, Merry Christmas, and I'm sure your new glass will serve PPPP well for many years to come!

This thread had quickly become my favorite. Like-minded individuals, good Karma, limited Drama, and fairly-priced pinball machines! Even if I had project machines stacked to the ceiling, and 25 cents to my name... and yet I still check every day to see if there isn't one more worthy project out there...

There have been other fund-raisers on Pinside. Some sounded worthy... other less so. None I had every seriously considered contributing. But when Ryan reached out to me, it was a very easy decision to help with this present for you. You are a Gentleman, Sir - Thank you for all you do! -David

2 weeks later
#7554 1 year ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Wow, wish I was there. I could use one of those.

I could too. Need a glass for Time Line

#7568 1 year ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

...probably an easy fix

I still find this statement hilarious

Easy fix for Gottlieb Torch:

Confirm the little transformer isn't a smoldered mess
Replace all the edge pins, including those bifurcated split-pins
Do all the ground mods
Replace the Power supply. (or rebuild - after all, that's "easy" too!)
Replace the MPU (do not consider attempting a repair, unless you are already an expert, and have plenty of spare parts on hand)
Check the Driver board for shorted transistors

At that point maybe... MAYBE power it on and troubleshoot further.

Not to say $200 isn't a fair price. Just that people so often have no idea.

#7583 1 year ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Gottlieb System 1 and System 80s can be fixed, but as songofsixpence said, they can also be a ton of work.

Oh - I am in no way saying they are not worth it - just to be wary.

My first experiences with Sys1 had been a steady, prolonged kick in the balls. I would like to do what I can that no one else endure the same pain that I had gone through.
Also, I'm almost reluctant to say, but the bifurcated pins seem to have become available again. There are two vendors that I know of that are carrying them. If they will continue to be available I don't know. So do I say, "Hey guys, there they are!" or do I stay silent, and hoard them all for myself?

As for my Torch, I paid $300 for it. Has a flaky backglass, worn playfield and the MPU was no good. At this point, I'm an MPU away from having it working again. I also want to say I have no regrets about it.

Here are the pins:
http://www.arcadeshop.com/i/475/molex-pin-snap-in-crimp.htm

-dave

#7586 1 year ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

You made a very good point that I would not have considered before when looking at a "Dead" Sys 1 game. To somehow check to see if the small transformer (NLA) is still good. Beyond that, just about everything is available (at a cost).

My understanding is that the small transformer is mostly about powering the displays. I have seen replacement LED displays become available for the Sys1 and 80. I assume these run on 5 volts, so I wonder if the small transformer is necessary if these are replaced?

If so, then there is a final workaround for that last early-Gottlieb problem. Not necessarily cheap though.

#7598 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I got word from boston pinball that the 42v, 60v, and 5vac were not needed for the LED displays. So, it sounds like you could potentially use the LED displays without having a working small transformer.
11.5vac and 14vac are still required, which get rectified and regulated into +5vdc and -12vdc. So, you could probably bypass the game's power supply with an arcade power supply for those voltages.

Good to know!

So... pull the small transformer and associated rectifiers / fuses, and install a switching power supply. Would work on any game with Futaba-style replacement displays. Not a bad mod, if the value justifies the price.

#7626 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Machine - For Sale
Sinbad projectAs is “This is a restorable project.

Have not booted it up yet, so it's as-is. All the displays and original boards are there. The MPU has a little battery damage, but it's fairly minor....”
16 days ago Ballston Spa, NY 325
ForceFlow

....MUST..... RESIST....

3 weeks later
#7765 1 year ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Stellar Wars / SS System 4 or 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 5,503
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: newjersey.craigslist.org link
Condition: "...in good operating condition"

Hmmmm... not far at all-

If only I had the money!

#7777 1 year ago
Quoted from Pecos:

It is a great deal. I just got my Stellar Wars restored and it is pretty fast for a widebody.
Someone should go grab this one.

Well, you talked me into trying to move on this one. Unfortunately, there is no contact information in the ad. Probably not prudent to go around Bloomfield, knocking on doors!

Will see if they update

#7791 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

At the bottom of the ad, CL asks you if the seller forget to provide contact information and provides a way for you to contact the seller via CL email.

In this case, the button only sends a message that there is no contact information.

I and colsond3 have duly pressed said button multiple times.

Neither of us are sitting at our PCs with that CL ad up and hitting Refresh over and over. We are both playing it cool.

3 weeks later
#7991 1 year ago

Saturday, March 10 at the Estate of Mind auction house in Middletown, NY:
1953 Williams Dealer
1965 Gottlieb Kings and Queens

https://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3024839.html

From what I can see, they look nice.

8 months later
#11058 11 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

$100 Gorgar
Charlotte, nc
charlotte.craigslist.org link

I just have to include the description for posterity:

"Selling an older Pinball/Pin Ball Machine... Not currently working, but worked in the past.

Could be a collectible..."

Made me laugh - though for a hundred bucks you can't to wrong.

5 months later
#12345 5 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Game/Type: Paradise /EM 2 player
Month/Year: November 1965
Production: 2,100
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Livingston/07039/2196300
DATES: THU 04/25 - SAT 04/27

For what it's worth, I did go look at this one. In retrospect, I should have taken some photos, but at the time, I just wanted to get back home. For anyone who's interested to know:

Asking price was $350. This was the minimum they were going to accept. According to them, they had a standing offer of $300, and would be selling for that at the conclusion of the sale.

The Good: The backglass looked to be intact, with no cracks and no flaking. As near as I could tell, the glass alone could be worth $300. The playfield was filthy with old rubber-dust, but looked not to have serious wear.
The Bad: No keys, couldn't look inside.
The Really bad: The entire cabinet, legs, shooter knob, coin door, and backbox door had been painted with pink, latex paint. And it looked as if was done by a 5-year-old who was in a hurry. At least, the over-paint on the backglass looked like it could carefully be removed with a razor-blade.

1 week later
#12385 5 months ago

Puck Bowler in Perth Amboy, NJ

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2574964366063603/

Seller is super nice. Easy ground-level access too

2 months later
#13120 86 days ago

Middle pop alert!

A friend of mine is offering a Williams Miss-O for $200. I believe it complete, and somewhat working. Located in Union NJ. Message me if you're interested.
20190721_114612 (resized).jpg20190721_114614 (resized).jpg20190721_114619 (resized).jpg20190721_114623 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 399.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider songofsixpence.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside