IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5179 6 years ago

://poconos.craigslist.org/vgm/6120437934.html

Pirates of the Caribbean - Zizzle Edition
Only $1000. You could make an offer though. . .

1 week later
#5242 6 years ago

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

Harlem Globetrotters about 10 minutes away.
I have no idea how to do anything yet other than basic diode tests, etc., but I'm willing to learn!

How reasonable or far off is this sale?

This original 1978 Harlem globetrotters Pinball Machine turns on but is far from working. It can be used for parts or restoration.
The Machine in order to work needs: playing field needs restoration,new lights etc.... In working condition they go for $2000 Plus. If you have the time to fix it have fun great project. The glass is in great shape and that alone on ebay is worth $175 min. I have the keys and manual for electronics.

#5245 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That's an ebay list price, not a real market price. It hovers around $1k when refurbished and in good condition.

A little high for a dead game. it has a big wear spot on the playfield, which hurts the value significantly. But if you can scan a good playfield, you may be able to make a waterslide decal for it. Maybe you can negotiate closer to $250-$350.
The original boards can usually be repaired, though I usually assume the MPU is battery damaged ($150-$200 to replace). The rectifier board usually needs attention as well--either repair or replace it ($50-$80 to replace). Then, any broken playfield parts, coil sleeves, a flipper rebuild kit, and rubbers at minimum. As for the displays, those can be hit or miss. Sometimes the glass is ok, and they can be repaired. Sometimes they are burnt out, and need to be replaced. Sometimes you can find good or repaired originals. There are also some cheap replacements available for $35/ea (wolfpac), and a couple other brands (pinscore). However, if you go with a replacement, it's usually better to do them all or the original glass and the new LED replacements won't match.
You're looking at about $500 in parts, at least. Possibly more if the displays are bad or if there are any other hidden problems.

Yes, I saw the Pinside average listing as around 1k, so that seemed more realistic. I was sort of looking at this as a get it running project, then maybe worry about the playfield another year. $500 to get this working plus the original investment seems like too much to me.

Thanks for the insight

#5286 6 years ago

boston.craigslist.org/bmw/tag/6168280941

Free Close Encounters near Boston!

4 weeks later
#5495 6 years ago

Jungle King - $100

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/atq/6209240843.html

Jungle King Pinball Machine from D. Gottlieb Co. In good condition, but not working.

#5595 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Someone save this! Too far for me too.....

I just sent a PM

We'll see.

#5599 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

How far would you drive for a $50 Bally Rolling Stones project? Unfortunately for me, I am not willing to drive 860 one way so I offer this up to all of you
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Rolling Stones / SS
Month/Year: June 1979
Production: 5,700
Cost: $50 !!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51791

Seller has responded, it seems as though it may be turning into a silent auction bidding war. I've responded that is not my thing, I've offered to pick up tomorrow or Saturday. If anyone is interested in bidding, here's your chance. Otherwise, i, or 2 other members before me. Will pick up. So long as it's saved from the dump I'm good.

#5603 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I replied within minutes of the machine being listed and offer to give seller well over his listing price. When something is listed too low I always offer a "fair" price for the title. Not trying to get into bidding wars (or playing other games) just trying to be "fair" to sellers who don't realize the value of machine they are selling. Don't worry - I am sure this one will not end up in a landfill!

The good news is I probably won't have to travel or store this thing!

1 week later
#5694 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Someone probably bought them and reposted using the old sellers pictures

Gotta love that. Too lazy to even take new pics.

#5697 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Sky Jump near Dayton, OH for $150
dayton.craigslist.org link

Ooh, I'd be all over that!

#5699 6 years ago

Free Space Odyssey

Long Island NY

Salt water damage, parts.

newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/zip/d/pinball-machine-for-parts/6235496713.html

#5700 6 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

picked up already

Nice!

#5734 6 years ago

Would make a nice pinball tool/parts box. Shame though, unless it was total crap.

2 weeks later
#5798 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Crap Shoot?
"project pinball machines available now. Some are in good shape and working condition others need full restoration
available up to 30 pins and i have plans to reimport again from europe. If you are you interested in restoring machines?
SEGA
STERN
BALL
WILLIAM
GOTLIEB
DATA EAST
etc
Note that maybe display locally but the pins are in MN. I will be traveling to NY on sunday, maybe someone is interested in some of the pins"
newyork.craigslist.org link

Already a thread about this ad. Run away, don't walk.

1 week later
#5867 6 years ago

Bally Star Trek - $500

I just went to see this. Great backglass, decent cab, "new" power cord, but doesn't start game. 2 displays don't light, rubbers rotted, playfield very worn. No sign of acid or burning that I could see given quick inspection.

His price seems firm but I don't think this is worth $500 as is.

Any thoughts on price? Am I undervaluing this project?

Screenshot_2017-08-24-11-07-37 (resized).pngScreenshot_2017-08-24-11-07-37 (resized).png

#5869 6 years ago

Thats what I offered, so I guess I was in the ball park.

Thanks.

#5880 6 years ago
Quoted from Wooozy:

I also had asked owner if he'd consider dropping price and he was very firm at $500-too much you'd have to put into it. Maybe in a couple more weeks he'll budge

The ad has been taken down, but I'm willing to bet he budged.

Would have looked good in my tiny collection, but not at that price.

Hope everyone is happy, or we see it again!

#5890 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

It looks like the price has been dropped to $300. mohave.craigslist.org link

Must be the going rate, here is one by me for the same price:
newjersey.craigslist.org link

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg

#5895 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Gottlieb Bad Girls $400 in MA - worcester.craigslist.org link
"2 flipper lights and works correctly.
May need some of the bumper rubbers replaced."

I don't know, I think I would have at least turned the machine ON to try and sell this!!!

#5897 6 years ago

LOL! Oh, right.

#5911 6 years ago

Ha! Gdonovan, I'm going to start charging you a finder's fee!

EMs scare me. Glad you can bring these puppies back to life.

1 week later
#6016 6 years ago

I've heard the name but never investigated. Looks a pin I wouldn't mind owning dome day. Nice catch! Had I been paying attention, it might have been in my car

#6048 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Here's hoping that a Pinsider scores a really "Big Deal" on this!

This pinsider might have if it wasn't advertised here Blessing and curse.

I'm already working on it.
Guy is starting at $2,500, sooooooo,
I've found an RGP ad that sold for $700.
If you could all just stay away I might be able to get this cheap and sell it cheap to one of you.

It is probably 20 minutes from my house.

#6051 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ronss If I leave Ga now....just kidding. A Pinsider has a marketplace ad for this title in Detroit for $400 obo. If you don't get the local one you can try to get the Detroit seller to ship via Fastenal. I recently received a quote to ship a pin from CA to GA for $205. If the estate sale doesn't work out pm for info on Fastenal 3pl.

Ha!
Thanks for the heads up. $400 seems like a reasonable price, not $2,500. But then again, I did see a retail shop online with a price of $2499, so there you go, right?

The fun is in the chase!

#6092 6 years ago

While I am here DON'T FORGET the WHITE ROSE GAMEROOM SHOW this coming weekend

September 29th, correct?

1 week later
#6266 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The Jacks Open looks to be a fully restored pin, not a project, but that is a really cheap price for a restored pin ranked #20 on Pinside's top 100 EM list.
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Volley / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1976
Production: 2,900
Cost: $450 OBO
OP: $450/or best offer. 1976 Gottleib Volley. Working condition, but needs some minor work. Score calculator doesn't calculate ten thousands and game counter doesn't count accurately, but very easy to reset for more games. All lights work and everything else is in great condition. Original artwork on cabinet. Set to free play, no coins needed. Pick up in Ocean Pines.
Game/Type: Jacks Open / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1977
Production: 2,975
Cost: $750 OBO
Contact/Link: easternshore.craigslist.org link

I'd be all over that Volley. Wouldn't want to go through the hassle of shipping plus added price, but if I were local I'd hit it. $450 or less sounds pretty fair for what appears to be a decently working machine sans a few glitches.

There is a "local" one by me for around $1,500, so not so much jumping there.

3 weeks later
#6591 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Gun Smoke / EM
Year: April 1968
Production: Unknown
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: newyork.craigslist.org link
OP: Im selling a 1968 gunsmoke pinball machine works fine needs some work

Can someone clarify "works fine needs some work " for me? I'm assuming cosmetics but that description seems contradictory.

3 weeks later
#7008 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

FYI- This guy is fishing, pins are not for sale.
Offered to buy both and he declined.
"What do I have to trade"

Thanks for the heads up, I was curious.

1 month later
#7316 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I picked this project up a few months ago, and I'm debating whether to tackle it or pass it on. Definitely not a game you see often at all. Nice PF layout, and very cool backglass.

I just love that glass. Brings me back to b/w movies when the moon was still made of cheese!

#7356 6 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Here's a Bally Mr. and Mrs. Pacman: easternshore.craigslist.org link
I've talked to the guy because the listing is 1 hour from here - learned the machine is in Rehobath Beach, DE; not in Centerville. He is returning voice-messages, so leave him one if you are interested in the machine. He answered my return call directly when I called around 10:30 AM Eastern. Ad has been there for about a week already so I don't think it's being bid up but we didn't talk price. He did tell me the machine is 100% complete.
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets, Williams display brackets, or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

Couldn't even be bothered to clean the glass?

#7406 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Man, what the hell is going on with people? Striking out bad on these games. Second time this week.
Was supposed to go grab this Hokus Pokus from the guy this weekend, had made arrangements already, texting him and talking on the phone earlier this week. The deal was done. I even asked him if he wanted a deposit. He said no.
So I texted him this morning to work out a time due to the snow, most likely for tomorrow, and his reply was "sold it already." WTF.

Some people just suck. Sorry man.

I saw that one listed, wish I'd known you were interested I could have picked up for you. Of course, given the dialogue with seller, who'd of thunk, right?

1 week later
#7536 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

Williams Lucky Ace
$75 (Mountain Top, PA)
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/334107590330659#
Not mine but should be a nice pick up for someone

Now that's a nice score!

1 week later
#7623 6 years ago

Ok, so who called on that Harlem Globetrotters already in ny?

#7629 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Wasn't me--I'm out of space

That's funny, I would have put money down it was!

If it was I was going to maybe make a deal with you for Sinbad, I mean delivery, how cool!

#7658 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Skylab
Manufacturer: Williams
Type: EM 1 Player
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: hartford.craigslist.org link
OP: 1974 EM pinball Machine. Needs work. Stuck solonoid somewhere is blowing a fuse. You can see the flanking in the Backglass. Selling this for my sister. Don't have the time to fix it so first person with $275 cash takes it.

This is a relist. I contacted the seller a few months back. He is pretty firm on price. It was more than I was willing to part with given backglass and unmotivated artwork.

Cab looks to be in good shape though.

3 weeks later
#7848 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I texted this F-14 to my contact in Atlanta. He says it is a scam " I already sold it but here is the site whee I bought it."

As soon as I see a "text this email " type of thing I know it's fake.

But part of you just HAS to do it, in case by some stroke of luck it isnt.

#7850 6 years ago

Good point.

#7862 6 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Mario Andretti has got to be a scam. Phone number listed on Craigslist is nowhere near Boston area.

It's funny as I was in text discussion with one being sold near me. That seller was in the process of moving. ...

Long story short, I called to confirm a time to view and the reply was "sold". So between 8pm and 10 am, without warning the game was sold and now this one shows up "just moved ".

Not saying it's a scam, just interesting timing.

1 week later
#7922 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Hollywood / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: February 1976
Production: Unknown
Cost: $200
Contact/Link: charlotte.craigslist.org link
Condition: "not working"

Wow, that lower left playfield looks horrible!

#7944 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Sea Shore
Type: EM two-player
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link
OP: i have to let it go 1964 pinball reverse painting beautifull wooden play surface new rubber kit needs restore not much needs transformer and glass for body have schematic play with it years ago they say its first four player game when i looked itb up today the internet refered me to meseum big shot is the upper glass beautifull
Notes: I almost want to inquire about it to see if the seller talks like he types, cannot understand most of it.

This has been around Craigslist about a year now. Fyi.

1 month later
#8146 6 years ago
Quoted from RoyGBev:

Never seen an Expressway. Playfield looks good. An amusing theme, and with pointy people to boot. IOIWC

Expressway was the first actual pin I ever went to buy. I had no idea about anything. The guy turned it on, and then couldn't start a game. Then it started but had no ball.

He had forgotten how to take the glass off, so I told him it was well beyond my comfort level.

He was moving, and asking $300. Looking back I would bet $100 would have had it in my Jeep!

Might need to find one some day, just for nostalgia.

1 month later
#8427 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Wasn’t looking for this but I was picking up another non-pinball item from this seller anyway and I nearly fell over when he said what he wanted for a VERY nice but non-working Banzai Run. Won the pinball lottery for the day for sure.

Want to tease us with a price range? Hope it's an easy fix.

#8430 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I’m less worried about the price he paid than I am how many plays it has since 06 honestly.

Well played sir.

#8432 5 years ago

As is, delivered to my house, $1,000. But I like you, so I'll give you $1,500. . . . .

#8433 5 years ago

Nice grab. Happy it's playable and only needs minor fixes.

#8452 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Space Invaders / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 11,400
Cost: $500
Seller: Douglas Steele
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/954740858036600/?sale_post_id=954740858036600&rt=11
OP: I got this in a trade deal and dont feel like restoring this one. The game is complete and in need of restoration. The BG is perfect, cabinet is nice,but has some flaws,Coin door is nice. the playfield is very dirty, but has mylar that looks like it was put on when new so very little wear. I cleaned up a small spot and and it seemed like it could be polished up nice with a lot of work. The game powers up and sometimes plays. It needs connectors rebuilt like all old Bally games. Typical hacked connectors cut and splice job that needs to be reworked. Pm me if interested. I can send pics from my phone. Pick up only.

I don't Facebook, but if someone wants to ask the seller for a phone number I'd be glad to check it out for that starting point. This is a neighboring town.

#8511 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I don’t Facebook anymore either. Anybody know if this or the Space Invaders are still available?

Space Invaders sold.

#8540 5 years ago

Yet I always see "wall art" being sold

If a game is shot and enjoying new life repurposed, so be it. Conversation may lead to a new enthusiast. A wedge head sitting in your basement isn't attracting any new players.

I'm pretty new to this but sometimes I think you guys are just too serious. A coffee table will have many viewers, that incomplete parts machine in your garage, not so much.

To each their own and all that. Now if people were chopping up working machines to make stuff out of, well that borders destruction.

#8543 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That is primarily what I’m talking about. I’ve known people to chop up a good working machine to make other things out of it. That is just stupid either way you cut it.
Backglasses as wall art are another thing. They can easily be removed if they need to be utilized. I had a mint glass that was framed and hanging on my wall a few years ago, and when my buddy bought the same game that had no backglass, I took it off the wall and sold it to him for only 50 bucks.

That makes sense. I'm just getting tired of hearing about saving a $150 machine that is going to need $700 worth of parts plus hours of labor. Let it move on. I'm pretty certain even a coffee table could be undone to produce a playfield again.

Ok, rant over. My fireplace is getting weak, think I'll chop up this Jungle King.

#8544 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

The issue is most complete non-working Ems don't take a ton of work to get working. And why do the coffee tables always list for more than the actual games. Killing a complete machine doesn't add any value in my book. I think it's like bluespin said. These are made by non-pin people to impress other non-pin people. I'm sure they see it as upcycling where a pin enthusiast sees it as downcycling. Well I guess even some pin guys don't really see an issue with it. A lot of modern collectors see the old stuff as pointless junk so why not in their mind.
You know to be honest the first time I saw one of these I thought hey that is clever. I'm at a point now where I've probably seen it done 50 times and it just makes me shake my head.

Yup, a non working EM is one thing. Something covered in rat shit, badly cracked and corroded is another.

I'm not suggesting killing the innocent here, but sometimes a game's day has come.

I think we are close to the same page, , ,

4 weeks later
#8974 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Secret Service / SS DataEast/Sega Version 2, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1988
Production: 2,741
Cost: $399 OBO
Contact/Link: denver.craigslist.org link
OP: Made by Data East, in digital stereo. This is commercial quality pinball machine needs circuit board repair. This machine has been stored in a extra room inside our home. Someone with the right skill and an affection for pinball machines could transform it into mint condition.
Please make an offer.
Note: You must be able to haul the machine without any help from us, including no damage to our walls. You will have to be able to take the machine apart to fit through a bedroom doorway.
Cash only sale.

Aw, I want one of these. So cheesy, cant, look, away. This is the right price, wrong side of the country!

1 week later
#9145 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: High Speed / SS
Year: January 1986
Production: 17,080
Cost: $650
Link/Contact: newyork.craigslist.org link
OP: 4 Player Multi Ball Game.
Plays 100%.
Some lights out. Can be replaced or just leave them.
Includes original manual.

This game has been spoken for. I believe I'm second on the list. Hard to tell from pics, but yes, seems like a great deal.

#9165 5 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Just wanted to follow-up on this... i snagged it a couple months ago, the day before Pinfest. Seller was a pinsider, one of the nicest, most helpful people I've met in the hobby. Game needed a lot of work to get it up and running, but I'm proud to say I've finally put even the most nagging problems to rest (for now, at least ) and have been having a blast with it. Put maybe $75-100 in parts into it at this point. It's a beater with quite a bit of touch-ups on it, but i don't really mind. Plays fast and mean, just the way i like! Sharpshooter really is a great game, I'm so happy to have the chance to own one! Huge props to Captive_Ball for posting the link--i would have missed it otherwise!

Sharpshooter was my first pin. Don't have room to keep them all, but what a great game! Have fun, looks nice enough to me!

1 week later
#9490 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I read that ad three weeks ago and didn't post here because I was mildly interested at $750, but waiting a while to try to negotiate down the price. Thanks for posting here Craig in order to give me competition! Don't worry it's all good.

Ah, the double edged sword! Sometimes I cringe when I see ads I'm looking into, other times I excited because I'd have never seen them.

In the end, that's part of the fun!

#9494 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Ditto. Sucks when you miss out on a deal but just keep looking, another one comes along. Its been a couple weeks since my last pickup and today in desperation, I almost bought a Gottlieb. What the heck was I thinking ??

My desperation pin was an F14. Turns out I loved it! Sold it to make room/money for a NIB.

Gottlieb!

1 week later
#9651 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Secret Service / SS DataEast/Sega Version 2, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1988
Production: 2,741
Cost: $800
Seller: Laura Morrison
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2116418111741613/

I wouldn't mind this for $800!
Seems like a fair price.
Too far for me though.

#9682 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Some Pinsider is going to get a great deal here....
Game/Type: Xenon / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1979
Production: 11,000
Cost: $425
Link/Contact: nwct.craigslist.org link
DATES: FRI 08/03 - SUN 08/05
OP: ESTATE SALE...All must go...Aug 3rd, 4th, 5th... Entire contents, Furniture...Tools...Tractors...Pinball machine...Slot machine...Antiques...lawn equipment...RV stuff...to much to list...big bargains...everything must go...
Me: I called the seller. He lives in Florida and he and his wife are divorcing and selling the contents of the house. He hasn't played the game in two years and now lives in Florida. Two years ago the game was playable. He wants $425 for it. Divorce sucks for him, but not for some lucky Pinsider.

Sigh, this Pinsider was going to get a good deal...

All good Blue, divorce sucks, so hopefully this will help him start over.

1 week later
#9973 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Me: "Original playboard in good condition." Really? Compared to what?
[quoted image]

Seriously, people have interesting ideas.

I love the backglass on this, but at $300, with that playfield, I dunno.

#10007 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Yeah, sure. I drive a Saturn station wagon. I have room to move one pin with a removable back box. No room to haul an empty pallet, let alone one carrying a pinball machine.

You have a convertible station wagon?

Mover's blanket on your roof, you've already got the straps.

I'm kidding of course. Unless, , , ,

conv stat (resized).jpgconv stat (resized).jpg
#10056 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

There's a reason why I didn't post this one. lol.

"You've just got to get there first"

2 weeks later
#10322 5 years ago

hartford.craigslist.org link

$1/free

"Complete with mouse nest. It was working 2 years ago. I don't know currently because of the mouse nest.

It is located in my garage. You will need two men and a truck or trailer to take it away."

I replied, machine is now in yard. Going to dump on Wednesday. No mice seen lately.

I wanted this for the chime unit, backglass, and parts. Unfortunately, traveling 84 on a holiday weekend is like trying to swim in quicksand. So I'll probably pass.

Maybe someone closer cares to grab it?

Gottlieb Soccer (1975?)
EM
Two player

2 months later
#11136 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Sharing this for a laugh - these are the kinds of things available in my area:
Gottlieb's "Baseball" (1970). $5000. Not a typo....I asked the seller if he meant $500 and he hung up on me.
denver.craigslist.org link

He saw "another " pinball machine for 5k, and they're all the same, right?

4 months later
#12165 5 years ago

"Cool pinball art" in Brooklyn.

1 month later
#12554 4 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Linking my project Bally Star Trek here. Needs work, but should clean up nicely. Please reach out with any and all questions. I want to be as transparent as possible.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80613

Hmmm, I'll be in Jersey soon, but thankfully, you're still too far away.

1 week later
#12632 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

longisland.craigslist.org link
Interesting.
Vintage electromagnetic pinball machines for sale!!!
Excellent working condition, ready to use
Original electronic schematics included
Extra repair supplies included
$100 each, or $250 for all three
Please call if interested: 516-242-5593[quoted image]

Interesting is the correct word. Those things look in well above $100 each condition.
If I were on The Island I'd take a chance, but I'm not a road warrior on a gamble today.

#12656 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Just had a decent conversation with the guy. They are sold. Not a scam at all. Sucks to miss out on a deal like that.

I'm hoping to see them in another thread as well.
I spent a significant amount of time debating if I should call. Looks like I should have.
Of course, I seem to have a penchant for large bowlers lately! These would have been much too small!

#12665 4 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/456064815196457/
Not mine, but this popped up locally. It's beat, and ugly... but it's rare. Too rare to allow it to go to a landfill... and cheap! I'm totally out of space or I'd grab it myself.

I saw that, but it looks like it's covered in rat feces.

#12681 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Thanks. Now I’ll be able to catch up with some of my fellow collectors that I haven’t seen in a while....

Yeah, goes both ways, right? Blessing and curse.

#12735 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’m a few days late but I finally took some good pictures.
Those of you with weak constitutions may want to look away now.
I may have even better ones. Not sure if I’m gonna tackle it at all or hold it for it’s new owner. Cabinet is absolutely gorgeous and solid. I’m a little jealous[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, you saved me a wasted trip. I would have passed on that. I can smell it from here!

I'm certain to the right person this a great find. Glad you could help someone else out too. +1

2 weeks later
#12902 4 years ago

Those are good friends helping on THOSE stairs!

Nice grab!

1 week later
#13051 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I still see a small handful every year. A couple months ago, there was one at a local antiques auction, but it was pretty beat and the price went higher than it was really worth.

Same here. I'd like one, even a beater, but I'm not going to spaz out if I can't find one that's reasonable.

#13119 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Game Plan
Game/Type: Sharpshooter / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 4,200
Cost: $450
Seller: Bryan Holmgren
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/560213507515774/permalink/1012702848933502/?sale_post_id=1012702848933502&rt=11
OP: Non working sharpshooter. Boards are clean. Mpu looks to have been repaired at least once in the past with original battery removed. No 5v at the board. Perfect backglass. Free delivery to Cleveland show. Northern Ohio

Miss mine.

#13206 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinmasher:

prob scooped up already its been an hour[quoted image]

Ooh! Good luck!

#13328 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm going to have a few projects in the flea market at the Saratoga Pinball & Arcade Show on Friday 8/9 and Saturday 8/10 in Saratoga Springs, NY:
-Williams Flash
-GamePlan Sharpshooter
-GamePlan Sharp Shooter II
-Gottlieb Bounty Hunter
-Allied Leasure Super Picker (Incredibly Rare - 1 of only 2 confirmed to exist)

Trying to make it up this year.

Interested in the Sharpshooter and Bounty Hunter.

#13367 4 years ago

Stern should make a BBQ pin and distribute only in Texas.

Extra widebody, of course.

#13369 4 years ago

Doublewide?

#13394 4 years ago

Grab them when you can!
I always say you can always sell something if you decide you don't really want it but you can't buy it if it is already sold & gone. So pretty much anytime I see a deal I buy the idea - then I figure out if I really need it or if I should just pass it along to someone else. I learned this 50 years ago when I was heavy into Lionel trains. I would come home from a show regretting not buying something and be pissed at myself for weeks. Then I realized if I had just bought that item I could have always sold it if I decided I really didn't want or need it. So what if I took a few dollar loss (or made a few dollars) it wasn't about that. It was all about being sure I didn't pass up something I might not be able to buy again.
Back in those days there was no internet so sometimes you would only see something "once in a lifetime". Now RARE is defined as something you don't see listed on eBay every week! But I still buy more than I need just to be sure there are no regrets. My wife hates in but as long as the bills get paid she lives with it. She never worries about the money I spend because she knows I'll make more to cover what I spend. But she hates stuff taking up space especially since my storage rents are sometimes flirting with $500+ a month. But at my age I am not going to change!

I think you sold your point, then turned a 180 and sent a warning!

#13444 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Never played it but it does look boring, Skylab/Spacelab ditto.
For a low volume title they do seem to pop up a lot. Great backglass on those last two.

Agreed. I'd like to just frame and backlight one of those. I'm afraid the pinball gods would all get upset though.

#13498 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

They probably want too much for it

I'm sure it's starting at a reasonable $7,500...

#13509 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Not really a project, but with an asking price of $1100.00 I thought I would go ahead and throw this one up.
It is a Gottlieb Target Alpha. It lives in Iowa. It has been for sale for sale for 20 days. Maybe the seller will make a deal.
Looks fairly clean.
desmoines.craigslist.org link

So the owner is the project.

#13517 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I bought a pin yesterday and had it shipped that my wife has yet to find out about.

Must have been an Aerosmith, cause you're livin' on the edge!

#13566 4 years ago

I'd rather pay double that for a working player. Too many uncertainties.

#13608 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Found these:
For those of you who may be into cocktail pins. Two pins plus two arcade games for $200.Chatham, NY
albany.craigslist.org link

Contacted the seller and received a reply: all 4 games are now $800. I told him I'd pick up if he wanted to honor his original listing of $200 for all.

#13689 4 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

No because I sold mine for $2500

Um, how recently?

#13692 4 years ago

Oh, wow. Thanks.

#13741 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

1974 Williams Strato-Flight. Providence, RI
providence.craigslist.org link
OP: “1974 Williams Strato-Flite Pinball Machine - needs restoration and extra parts are included!!A steal for a gamer or antique dealer!”
Me: What the hell? It doesn’t even show the machine. Just the backbox and a box of parts. Yikes

Hmmmm, I love what people do with Craigslist. Blurry pictures, wrong pictures, are they intentionally hiding something or just clueless? Always a crap shoot.

#13761 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

It was at $400 I think and now at $300. Out of curiosity I emailed today and got this:
“We can go to $250, but we don’t want to go below that since it’s a collectors item. Let me know if you're interested.”

I tried months ago, it's close to me, but I wouldn't spend $200 on it from the pics.

#13767 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Straight out of the gate you are looking at a cabinet repaint if you want to bring it back to original. Don’t forget to let yourself in by ringing the doorbell. Who knows what that brings.

You get it (that this is a mess).

I offered $100. That was ages ago, and it's still listed. Go figure.

Maybe I'll ask to see it. Then offer $100 before leaving.

#13780 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Possible scam- dropped $111 in less than 24 hours after it was posted

Game doesn't look all that appealing to me otherwise I'd give it a shot. About 40 minutes away.

#13798 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It is under priced by at least $1,000

Even now that the Stern is out?

#13803 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You guys don't keep up with prices, do you? Lol. That is a $4,000 Jurassic park in today's market.

I do, but hadn't seen any actually *selling* for that much. Add to that the hype that was around the machine the months prior to the release of the new Stern JP, and I think this one has lost some steam.

#13813 4 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Wow only $222?!? Looks like it will clean up nice!

Well, if you can't sell it for $222, raise the price to $248 I guess, , ,
This machine is now at a new higher price.

4 months later
#15358 4 years ago

Ball Bowler - $300 OBO.
Not mine. Needs major cosmetic work, and I'd guess mechanical as well. Honestly, if it were closer I'd give it another shot, but im out. Who needs a BIG project?!!!

00w0w_3P00mkVENqx_600x450 (resized).jpg00w0w_3P00mkVENqx_600x450 (resized).jpg
#15364 4 years ago

That looks just like the one on Craigslist!

#15391 4 years ago

I had received a replacement board from them less than 2 years ago I thought.

#15476 4 years ago

I've got an A-Go-Go. I like it. Ability to steal the bonus, roulette type spinner. Wacky dual flippers.

I doubt in this state it's a $450 game, but the ad does state OBO.

Worth a look if your close.

1 week later
#15589 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

F14 and uninstalled Buthamburg playfield
Tukwila WA
PNW Pinball Classifieds on Facebook
C+ cabinet and backbox
Battery corrosion
Asking 1950
Not my listing[quoted image]

Seems like a lot to ask for a beat F14. Yeah, there's a new playfield, that YOU get to deal with!

I know it's not yours, just stating the obvious I guess. Unless F14 is now a 3k game?

2 weeks later
#15791 4 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

F*ck,
That is my neighbor's listing. She was supposed to offer me the games. argggg

Time to knock on the door???

#15793 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I know the feeling. My uncle was supposed to give me a restored pinball machine his son (my cousin) owned. After my cousin passed away, the estranged wife came outta no where and is now suing for the house and all it’s possessions, even though he sold it to my uncle before he died. She’s trying to nullify it and is selling shit out the backdoor so we can’t get anything when she inevitably loses.
It’s very frustrating.

People can really suck. Sorry man.

#15837 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Not mine and not projects, but good prices and nice playfields.... Sitting side by side. Maybe the seller would do a package deal.
Shamong, NJ
Sinbad
$600
southjersey.craigslist.org link
#Cactus Jack's
$800
southjersey.craigslist.org link

If this were North Jersey instead of South it'd be in the "what machine did you bring home" thread right now! Id love a Cactus Jacks for a few months.

#15849 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

$1200 F14 near Philly:
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

If I were closer I'd go check that out. Funny, all that room next to the game and no playfield shot. Oh well, I guess if you're not in the hobby you wouldn't think that was really needed.

3 weeks later
#16003 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

providence.craigslist.org link
Don't see this one to often.[quoted image]

Saw that listing too, just too far away for me for this title. Looks to be a good deal / in nice shape.

#16019 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

utica.craigslist.org link
$50.00 project bowling game.

I'd grab that shuffle for $50 if it were 30 minutes away. Easy find for somebody.

2 weeks later
#16246 4 years ago

I'm not a Facebook guy, can you tell me the town where these are located? The link didn't show me any of these.

1 week later
#16369 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Joker Poker on Ebay
$400 starting bid
Brooklyn, NY
ebay.com link
"unit turns on but i cant get it to light up, i have no idea how to use it, unit was left behind by previous owner"

Those are some interesting pics, , , resolution 1975?

#16417 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I'd give it a shot, no FB though.

I've purchased from seller before. Easy deal.
If I didn't just buy something else I'd be all over this.

#16439 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Sad end to a game on Long Island (NY):
longisland.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

Ugh.

Not even a tarp I'll bet.

#16472 3 years ago

If it weren't for Covid, space, time, the wife, etc. I'd be all over this. Maybe somebody wants a free Strike Zone shuffle bowler?

1 month later
#16976 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I am 100% all over this, seller is a bit offbeat

Aren't most of us?

3 weeks later
#17324 3 years ago

That's way out near the tip. Too much hassle for me. I hate driving through that parking lot anyway.

Good enough deal if you're already out there.

#17327 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

I was in Farmingdale yesterday. With a huge rental SUV as well. I could have picked both. Oh well.
I'm not going back. OMG, the traffic was horrible, lots of construction, had to weave through the Bronx for almost 2 hours.
I must be getting lazy in my old age.

No, just wiser!

I live north of NYC, I can't stand driving "downstate".

3 weeks later
#17812 3 years ago

Mata Hari $300 NJ

I'd love to pick this up but can't do today. Maybe someone here can enjoy it?

1 week later
#17911 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

"Gottlieb Royal Flush" a bit north of NYC. No other info given. newyork.craigslist.org link

Thanks, I've inquired. 40 minute drive for me.

#17912 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

"Gottlieb Royal Flush" a bit north of NYC. No other info given. newyork.craigslist.org link

Working.
$750

image0 (resized).pngimage0 (resized).png
#17917 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

You going for it? What's the other machine?

I am not. Have at it!

I do not know what the other machine is.

2 weeks later
#18230 3 years ago

I really liked my F14. That being said, given the improper Mylar removal I feel it loses value and there are so many of them.

$800 would probably be fair if it were working properly in my opinion, which is worth less than $0.02.

I was actually going to make an offer but saw "firm".

It's a fun game though, and I'm always looking for a beater.

#18244 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Lowwww if working properly.

Yeah, you're probably right. If working properly.

These are worthwhile projects if you like the game, which I do.

2 weeks later
#18487 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Emailed him, no response yet

I wouldn't mind this game at this price at all. Hope you get lucky zacaj!

3 weeks later
#18700 3 years ago

Bunch-O-Machines

Wilmington, Delaware

Too far for me

#18710 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

C’mon Ron You just want the NOS pantyhose machine they are selling

Ha! Funny thing is I do want that! How unique!

2 months later
#19325 3 years ago

I've never understood that, give me $50 or I trash it.

You'd (not Dadittude) rather trash it than give it away to someone that could use it? Only in America as they say.

2 weeks later
#19415 3 years ago

Freebie near Hudson NY.
Triple Action

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

#19429 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Posting has been flagged for removal. There must have been a catch. Can't imagine why it would be a freebie.

There was a Miss-O in the pic too if I remember correctly.

Well, hopefully someone flagged it so someone else wouldn't offer them some money before they got there. That's what I'm going to believe in my mind anyway.

I'm tired of people scamming one another. Don't they realise we need our money to pay for our vehicles warranty that just ran out!

#19432 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Maybe something like, "I really only know how to remove bulbs and replace them with LEDs. If you fix my "Miss-O", you can have the "Triple Action" for free. I've tried fixing it for a few weeks now, but it's worse now than when I started. I did learn how to solder a little though."

JR, that sounds like my story!

#19453 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

He sent me some more pictures that aren’t shown in the listing. Someone go get it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm a little bit tempted myself. Still have a project in my garage and repainting a ball bowler though.

#19476 3 years ago

Gotta wonder what lurks under the head!

3 weeks later
#19750 3 years ago

If I were closer I'd definitely make an offer.

#19805 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Free Pinball Machine!
Surfer
Gottlieb em
Free ???
Poconos, pa
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/193910875404282/

I'd love that Surfer!
I'm confused though BlueSpin, you said free but the link asks for a buyer.

I don't do FB, so I guess I'm out either way.

#19851 3 years ago

Not a pin, and not mine, but thought someone might be interested for $100. Monitor not working but game plays apparently.

00s0s_6QpQ2u5QQ29z_0CI0t2_600x450 (resized).jpg00s0s_6QpQ2u5QQ29z_0CI0t2_600x450 (resized).jpg
#19858 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Free sharpshooter
Scranton, PA
scranton.craigslist.org link
Looks like the playfield was disassembled and inserts removed. Ad says parts are there. Maybe someone started a project, and didn't finish? At the very least, it looks like a nice backglass.

Damn it! I missed this. Sharpshooter was my first pin.

#19955 3 years ago

1941 Scientific Batter Up (Batting Practice?)

In one of 2 storage lockers.

nwct.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#20100 3 years ago

Or maybe somebody was just having a good time...

#20102 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

I was told I was second and that someone local would be looking at it. I commented that it looked to be in nice shape and laughed at the thought of someone passing especially when it was free. He said his father restored it but he just wasn't interested in it.

Sounds more like a Fishtales to me, but I'm hoping someone got a real pin.

2 weeks later
#20241 3 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Brought her home earlier tonight. . .$350. Dixieland will be an easy restoration compared to my other recent projects.

So, $275 FIRM means $350?

Well, that's the "new math" for ya.

1 week later
#20326 2 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I saved a Black Jack last year myself. Bought a basket case at a garage sale for $100. Another $700 later (parts and supplies) and after countless hours of labor over 7 months, I've got a really nice player. The experience and skills picked up during this project far exceed the $800 I have in it.[quoted image][quoted image]

Exactly the route I hope my Night Rider is going!

Nice work!

#20328 2 years ago
Quoted from Adm927:

That is awesome! I would love to put it in my basement arcade that I am building. It would be a perfect addition. Too bad it is $2500.

I actually think that's a fair price. It looks well done.

1 week later
#20398 2 years ago
Quoted from Rougarou:

I’m still new enough to the hobby that every machine still seems exciting. That is slowly starting to wear off...

Never let that feeling go. Each game has its own charm.

2 weeks later
#20538 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

I have a booting SBM project. Backglass had peeling on the bottom but I repaired and triple thicked it. PF has typical wear in the center. It was touched up "like a child" so I magic erased it. Will need some love cosmetically but it's complete and must of the boards are new. 950.

I'm drawing a blank, what's sbm? I'm certain I'll feel like an idiot once I see it.

#20543 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Silverball Mania. Sorry I thought Pinside knew that shorthand.

Doh! Yup, I should have known that one.

All I could think of was SMB, and then my brain seized.

Thanks.

1 week later
#20618 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Lawman / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1971
Production: 1,750
Cost: $650
Pinsider: Scott_K357
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/115895

What's up with the playfield? Looks like a clear coat gone bad or something. Or is this a common issue on this title?

#20625 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

that's pretty cool. too bad those darn things are so long and I don't have the space for something like that. I would love a ball bowler one day.

Do it. Bowlers are awesome!

#20629 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE - FRI 06/11 - SUN 06/13
Game/Type: Ship Ahoy / EM AAB 1 Player version of Buccaneer
Month/Year: June 1976
Production: 1,150
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Yonkers/10705/2917716

This is listed at $750 on CL. So, estate sale day 1, maybe $1,500?

#20631 2 years ago

My mistake, I thought that exact pin was offered. Turns out, I believe it's a fellow pinsiders up North.

I may have contact this estate and make a deal. Then I won't have room to walk in my garage due to project pins!

#20655 2 years ago

Would love this machine. I don't do Facebook and I'm certain it's probably already gone. Oh well, I'll wait for the next one. Seems like a decent deal though.

#20684 2 years ago

I'm going to post my Bazaar tomorrow. It's just sitting, waiting right now, and it's 3rd in line.

Cabinet paint is BADLY FLAKING. Will definitely need a repaint.

Some rust on metal exterior. Interior seems OK. I'll check again.

Playfield looks very good IMHO. Maybe 2 small wear spots.

Backglass is good. A few reds starting, but overall nice.

Seems to play fine. Flippers open and close, bumpers bump, mushrooms mush.

I have the rubber kit ready.

I think other than paint this is a quick shop and play.

Ad with pics tomorrow.

#20698 2 years ago

Posted my Bazaar today. Mostly cosmetic cabinet project and general shop job.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/116186

3 weeks later
#20848 2 years ago

Sadly I'm not headed towards The Island today...

$300 Supersonic, not working.

2 weeks later
#20966 2 years ago

Of course, of course...

#20969 2 years ago
Quoted from hazmat7719:

Now it is up to $450.

The last person learned a lesson the hard way (Pinbot seller), , , suddenly had a million offers, each larger than the next! So many emails they couldn't keep track of them all!!!

#20979 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

^ I’m guessing there is something scary under that envelope!!

It is kinda funny how some think the original documents are more appealing than the spot of the playfield most likely to be trashed.

1 week later
#21039 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

There's a photo of a "Gold Wings" too. Both are free?

I've contacted that person a few weeks ago.
There used to be 3 machines pictured. But not listed.

The ad was flagged/removed. I told the person such, that was the end of correspondence.

#21057 2 years ago

Crazy, sold mine for about $1500 about a year ago, (2 now?). Still miss it.

I'm sure we all have those stories though...

1 week later
#21171 2 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Haven't seen this one posted....Free Black Pyramid. Ad has been out a week, so probably long gone, but you never know
danville.craigslist.org link
Edit: Could be a scam too, shows two different machines, one with a Top Gun BG

Sounds just like the NYC ad here a few weeks ago. Showed 3 machines and yup, one was a Goldwings (Top Gun).

11 months later
#23639 1 year ago

1947 United Mexico

Free cabinet. I'm working on dealing with reality lately. In this case, I'm never going to use this. If you can use it, please take it.

Ad is here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/140728

Also, still looking to trade or sell my fully working bowler. Maybe you have a pin or project we can work with?

20220812_110826 (resized).jpg20220812_110826 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#23727 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

1975 Williams Triple Strike in Somerset PA:
altoona.craigslist.org link
I had seller send better pics of the PF and BG. OUCH!
[quoted image]

Mice really enjoyed that!

2 months later
#23971 1 year ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Not pinball, but an auction with 20 or so arcade cabinets is ending today. Only see one over $50 and many under $10. Removal is Thursday in Indianapolis, IN.
https://bid.capitalonlineauctions.com/auctions/catalog/id/385/Arcade-Collector-selling-Unique-Collectable-Parts-and-Cabinets-Great-for-Man-Cave-or-Collector-Holiday-Gifts
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my re-engineered type 1 sound board for classic Williams games

Ugh, I'm looking for a cabinet for a project. But I live days away.

2 months later
#24278 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

So...who's grabbing it?

If it had a coin door I think it would be in my garage already.

1 month later
#24493 1 year ago

Nice to see some reasonable prices back.

#24495 1 year ago
Quoted from sparky672:

Still a few crazies...
ebay.com link: itm

Yeah, but free local pick up!

3 weeks later
#24538 11 months ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

I have a Jungle Lord in real rough shape. the cab is really nice but the playfield is shot could be restored with a hard top and a lot of work. if there's any interest let me know. If not ill just shelf it and get to it this winter

Location?

1 month later
#24753 10 months ago

I always appreciate the "buy it or I'll burn it" approach. Definitely want it to go to someone, but if you're not giving me cash I'll pay to have it junked!

Anyway, hopefully someone can grab a few decent parts out of that post.

1 week later
#24773 9 months ago

I have so little faith in humanity.

Thanks for trying to help the hobby Chris. I'm doing a CL search right now.

1 month later
#24901 8 months ago
Quoted from Bonk:

Game plan Sharpshooter
$10
Terre Haute, IN
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/297835336088791/?mibextid=6ojiHh
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Deal of the day!

#24906 8 months ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

They left me a weird voice message asking for cash app or Venmo $100 deposit to hold and would refund me $90 upon arrival…

Yikes!

6 months later
#25724 73 days ago

Does it come with the custom boat topper?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 3.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 169.00
Boards
Troxel Repair

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=ronss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.