IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pookycade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4191 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Relisted at reduced price**
"

No Pics! Now $300. sandiego.craigslist.org link

This is a really great machine. Picked mine up as a package to get my Slick Chick. I almost like the Royal Guard better even if it's not quite as cool. Definitely worth the $300

1 week later
#4278 7 years ago

Just put a Paragon on hold for $500 that I found this weekend on CL. (They listed at $300 and I offered higher because it's worth more than that and I can't pick up for2 weeks). Acid on boards that I'll have to deal with, some touch ups needed for sure but I think it's in reasonably decent shape I hope. Always wanted a Paragon, and I actually won one in my home for a week when I was 12 ! Yes someone actually had a call in contest by phone and the prize was they brought you a pin for a week.

IMG_5573 (resized).JPGIMG_5573 (resized).JPG

IMG_5574 (resized).JPGIMG_5574 (resized).JPG

IMG_5575 (resized).JPGIMG_5575 (resized).JPG

IMG_5576 (resized).JPGIMG_5576 (resized).JPG

IMG_5577 (resized).JPGIMG_5577 (resized).JPG

IMG_5572 (resized).JPGIMG_5572 (resized).JPG

#4282 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

That's a great price on that machine but I hope it is still there when you want to get it. I can't tell you how many times someone from Craig's List told me they would hold something for me and it was sold before I got it picked up.
The worst one was a guy about two hours south of me told me he would hold 2 machines for me while I drove down for them. I pull into his driveway and see two guys loading the pins into a pick up. I asked the seller what was going on and his reply was "this guy got here first". I wasn't happy and if I carried a gun I likely would have shot the SOB. This was when fuel was close to $4 a gallon so the round trip cost me about $65.
To me Craig's List has gotten so bad I rarely even look anymore!

Yeah I hear ya. Already put the money down, ad already pulled, and he told me that he had multiple calls on it and offers. Perhaps helps I told him upfront it was priced too low, and also that I'm keeping not flipping. But there is always the possibility that it won't be there when I get there if someone is willing to write a bigger check. Does take some trust. Ah well I have to pick up something else there so it won't be a wasted trip regardless.

1 month later
#4583 7 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I love and hate this thread. I love seeing what's out there for reasonable prices, and I hate that the ones I'd take are always too far away!
Exhibit A:

Actually I've tried to buy this and it is near me and I've contacted Clytor twice. No response. So there's that too.

2 weeks later
#4716 7 years ago

Looks sketch but $700 for a Getaway can't be beat. I ain't gonna touch it. Ask yourself, do you feel lucky ?

Pinball machine $700
annapolis.craigslist.org link

#4797 7 years ago
Quoted from AvidListener:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Atlantis / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1975
Production: 2,225
Cost: $75
OP: Its a older pinball machine i dont know if it works but all electronics are there looks to be maybe mid 70- early 80s
Pinside Comment: I ran across this ad on Letgo and it shows to be 3 days old.
Contact/Link: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/pin-ball-machine-75-obo_aeec1cc8-230f-4ff6-9899-ebb4dcc68e1d

Dear god, that poor Atlantis. They say anything can be saved, but I think this pin tests that dictum.

6 months later
#5926 6 years ago

I know this isn't exactly a project, but might help someone with a williams 60s project already needing parts. Ok, this is a limited time offer. I bought a williams suspense backbox at auction, but I really only need the backglass out of it. The rest of it would cost too much to ship by freight across country. It is at the shipper in Phoenix and they are going to pull the backglass but the rest of it has lots of good parts. Surely someone out there can drive over and get something for free. Hate to see the rest thrown out. PM me and I'll put you in touch with shipper.

UPDATE - Pecos will be picking this up. Thanks Pecos.

backglass (resized).jpgbackglass (resized).jpg
pinball2 (resized).jpgpinball2 (resized).jpg
pinball (resized).jpgpinball (resized).jpg

2 months later
#6846 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

FIFTEEN PINBALL MACHINES - GARAGE SALE TOMORROW!
Contact/Link: wichitafalls.craigslist.org link
There are 15 pins that I can identify, plus several that I can't. Here is a list of the pins that I can identify:
Wizard!
Captain Fantastic
Bally Playboy
Bally Star Trek
Flash
Black Knight*
Pharaoh*
Stellar Wars
Black Hole*
Eight Ball
Mata Hari
Strikes and Spares
Firepower
Gorgar
Tri Zone
*Does anyone want to pick one of these up for me? Please! ?

If true that is just an insane group of machines. Instant collection. I did a google image search and can't find these as having been copied from somewhere else. I suspect its actually legit.

#6847 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $500
Seller: Emily Sill
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/938478366302605/
OP: It turns on!
zimjoe This is near Richmond. Is this something that you may be interested in?

Thanks, its now at $350 and I messaged them. Great machine if I can get it

#6848 6 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Hmmmm... promising indeed, but still two hours away with no prices or phone number.
Anyone going to check it out?
Three years ago, I'd totally be there at 7am sharp. But with a work queue as deep as the one I've got now... I'm content to sit in the peanut gallery.
I think. :p :p

Oh you just gotta go ! Sure its a crapshoot, but life's a crapshoot. I'd be there in a heartbeat if only for the thrill of the chase, even though I know thats its likely to be a scam or insane prices if it is true. Just throw some beef jerky in the car with some coffee and call it a road trip and adventure. As long as your expectations are tempered and you enjoy the drive, its all good.

2 months later
#7576 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Blackout / SS System 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1980
Production: 7,050
Cost: $700 OBO
Contact/Link: washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Condition: "The machine can be lighted on but it is NOT WORKING. It needs work."

I'm picking this up on Monday

1 year later
#11660 5 years ago

A little worse for the wear, but nevertheless a Sky Rocket is up for auction

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/68486753_1971-bally-skyrocket-pinball-machine

10 months later
#15292 4 years ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

My wife got me this for Xmas. It’s.... Rough. She was so proud she found me something. I love deeply she indulged my request for a project pin and surprised me with this for Christmas, but the termites scare the crap out of me. The back box is cork it’s so shot. I immediately shrinkwrapped it and bug bombed it several times. Bug bombed my garage as well. Haven’t even popped the coin door yet so haven’t got a great look at it yet to see what’s recoverable here. Probably going to Termedor it as well just to be sure. I’d burn it, other than now shes done this, I’m going to have to make a working Playboy now (somehow) but I think the first thing I’m going to need to do is find a donor cabinet. She picked it up with a friend and checked that it powered on, so guessing boards are good. It’s not hacked up at least from what I can tell.
Thank god most of this stuff is available repo... I’m going to need it. If anyone has a suitable donor cabinet, let me know!

Wow, keep that wife ! I mean THAT is what I call going the extra mile, no matter what state it arrived in.

3 years later
#24341 1 year ago
Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

No kidding. I owned that title once. All around, it is just awful.

I owned Motordome off route in 1987. Paid $500. Only pin to depreciate in value over 35 years ! It looks like it should be fun, it has all the boxes checked, but it just isn’t.

1 year later
#25921 47 days ago

https://bhantiqueauctions.hibid.com/lot/188346686/vintage-pinball-machines

It’s an in person auction. Not in great shape, almost all Bingos except for Mata Hari, Miss O, Jungle Life and a couple other EMs. Mostly posting so that someone can keep the Bingos from turning into firewood.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 169.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 3.00
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 69.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pookycade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=pookycade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.