IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#338 8 years ago

Pecos,

Great thread! I've been reading and enjoying it even though I'm in the "Sahara Desert" pin-wise out here.

Bruce

#340 8 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Bruce,
I know a contact in your desert if you are serious about picking up some pins/projects. Last time we spoke he was in the middle of a divorce so he may be forced to part with some of his collection to may the lawyers happy. Send me a pm if you want me to get some more info.
Cheers,
David

David,
Thanks. I may be interested in the right project if local. (it has to capture my heart)
Will send you a pm.
Bruce

#343 8 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

You have a disease. Get help.

I'm afraid it's contagious.

Bruce

#360 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Utah is not the greatest place to be looking for pinballs. I keep looking in Utah and nada of notice.

Same here. Strangely enough, the "Holy Quail" ("Grail" typo intentional for humorous purposes) pinball machine I'd been looking for all my life since I was a teenager turned up 5 hours away in Boise. Thanks to DirtFlipper for remembering and letting me know about the game on CL. It's now in my possession and will never leave.

Bruce

#395 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Nine EMs being sold by TNT Amusements:

I'm glad I don't live in PA. All those cheap EMs would seriously weaken my resolve not to get more games than I can keep in my house!

Bruce

1 week later
#468 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Space Time / EM 4 Player

I loved the tunnel light animation when I used to play this game. I've posted a video of it in another thread.

Bruce

2 weeks later
#571 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I wouldn't have posted it if I had known it was a bingo.

Why not? It's technically a "pin".

Bruce

7 months later
#2801 7 years ago

Hey Pecos,

I plan to sell a project JiTB. Is this the right thread to ask what a fair price for it would be?

Thanks,
Bruce

#2824 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Jack in the Box is a highly desirable game and even projects sell for $400 or more, again, depending on condition.

Good to know. I don't see others posting pictures but here is one. Anyone interested can PM me for more pictures.

-Game lights up but won't start up. The score motor does turn if you jump some switches.
-Plastics/drop targets are broken but I have NOS plastics/drop targets for the game.
-No backbox door
-Front of backbox and cabinet are painted white
-Coin door is painted black
-BG has some flaking but most of it is still good
-PF has some cracking or planking in front of the targets but most of it is still good

That's about the best I can describe it, I'm not sure how to rate it.

JiTB_(resized).jpgJiTB_(resized).jpg

Thanks,
Bruce

#2840 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

If it were my pin and I lived in Utah I would start the listing at $600 as a good ballpark number, maybe a little higher.

Thanks Pecos,

Your advice helps a lot and I have one question. Would the $600 include the NOS plastics and drop targets or should I add those to the value?

Bruce

4 weeks later
#3178 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Jack In The Box / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 8,300
Cost: $600
Craigslist Link: saltlakecity.craigslist.org link

Pinside Market Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38795
Condition: "Project non working game. Lights up and score motor runs when jumping some switches. I'm including NOS drop targets, playfield plastics, bumper caps and a new rubber ring set. No Backbox door. Pictures at the market link."

PM me if interested. This is my game.

Sincerely,
Bruce

1 week later
#3240 7 years ago

Is this a red flag to you guys?

Got a text from someone area code 505 saying he'll send me a certified check for the Jack in the Box listed in Craigslist for $700.

Here's his text, "Good, I will be buying the item from you so please kindly withdraw the advert, I don't mind adding $20 for holding the item for me.

I will be paying you via certified check from my bank it will be delivered to to you, so do you have a bank account and I'll need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check, your name, address, city, zip code and your last payment. I await your text soon. Thank you.

Asking price. I will make arrangements for the pick up as soon as you have your money I am completely satisfied with the advert".

So what do you guys think? Any advice? Only thing I can think is to make sure the check is exactly the the amount of the pinball.

Bruce

#3244 7 years ago

That's what I thought too. Thanks guys!

Bruce

#3260 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Just tell them you only accept cash and you'll never hear from them again.

That's what I did. "Cash only, sorry" then "Cash in person only, sorry" when he persisted asking me to "understand his situation".

Thanks again for the advice, guys.

Bruce

1 year later
#6849 6 years ago

Are FB listings allowed here? There's a 1948 Bally "Trophy" payout pinball machine available near me for $350.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/960986287373445/?ref=br_rs

Bruce

1 month later
#7230 6 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

That Coney Island BG is one massive collection of ugly people! Never thought a clown would be the least offensive face on a glass!

What ugly people? What clown? All I see is that sexy bikini clad "showtime" girl and she's definitely stealing the show on that glass.

Bruce

1 week later
#7292 6 years ago

I've been lurking while checking this topic almost daily in the vain hope that a project will magically appear in MY area but to no avail yet..... therefore I delurk briefly to wish you a happy holidays Pecos. What a great Xmas gift. I look forward to seeing your game restored.

*Goes back to lurking again!*

Bruce

1 week later
#7438 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I have little doubt about that! My grandfather did take me and my brother fishing before the Asian Carp invasion took over the fishing on the Illinois River.

There's an interesting Netflix documentary film about this Asian Carp invasion showing them jumping out of the water into the net or boat because there are so many of them! (I think titled Monster Fish or something similiar) I hope they don't get into the Michigan Lake.

Bruce

1 month later
#7754 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Jumping Jack / EM
Year: May 1973
Production: 4,975
Cost: $450 obo
Pinsider: PinballFever
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59884

Thanks for posting this. It's a Jack In The Box (not Jumping Jack)

Bruce

4 weeks later
#7992 6 years ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

Both of these are are the same ad who has no phone number, hasn't responded to emails, and lists them in Haverstraw NY on the North Jersey and New Jersey CLs.

Has anyone else tried to contact this seller? Ryan, how did you get Soccer Kick-Off as a title? Your link lists no game titles...

Sean

The 100 woodrail seller responded to my email asking if he has a particular Williams woodrail I'm looking for. Says he should be up there later this week and will try to look for me.

2 months later
#8631 5 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Quoted from bluespin:
Game: Popeye Saves the Earth

Haha, I didn't even know this existed - that is awesome!

That is way cool! They even used Elzie Segar's Popeye drawing style (not Bud Sagendorf's, thank god). Elzie was the Popeye creator and often added a cigar to his signature as a reference to his last name.

1 month later
#9080 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Month/Year: February 1868

It doesn't look that old from the photo.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 169.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=pinballfever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.