Topic Stats

• 14,673 posts
  • 477 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by gdonovan
  • Topic is favorited by 430 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,208 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20191020-182950 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
cr (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191015-230608 (resized).png
20191010_185551_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
FE4BC50A-AB45-44CE-8B73-15E7CC64246D.jpeg
pin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191006-012316 (resized).png
IMG_3017 (resized).JPG
PF-as-is (resized).JPG
IMG_2579 (resized).JPG
IMG_3005 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12823 3 months ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

One more for the good guys...soon the world will have one more pinball machine and one less coffee table...
Game seems pretty nice...the guy is a vid guy, but this game was the first ever arcade piece he bought in the late 90s - he said it worked for a couple years, but by the time it went down he was really getting into the vids(I know, right??). Anyways...he was a real nice guy...the table legs are easily removable - just bolted to the back door, and the game is complete. No manual or other paper, and the wrong, ridiculously lengthed leg bolts - which I left with the seller are the only negatives really...cabinet is nice and so is the PF.
Thanks again Bluespin!![quoted image]

I’m glad you saved it. If it wasn’t a 4+ hour ride away I would have grabbed it. I kept debating because I didn’t want to see it get trashed. What does the PF look like?

#12826 3 months ago

Anyone into 1930’s & 1940’s pins check this auctioneer out

https://milestoneauctions.hibid.com/lots/?q=Pinball

1 week later
#12976 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have some questions:
Of all of these project pins that have been moving around the country, how many have been put back together and are now up and running?
How many have just changed hands and are sitting folded up in a different corner in a different house? Rephrasing the question: How many of these project pins are in pinball purgatory and just living in different houses as they get passed around from basement to basement or garage to garage.
How many will we see ads for that say," I'm selling this pin. I have too many projects right now."
I have a pin folded up in a corner of my house. It will be at least 2 years before I can get to it. And I could decide sell it as a project in the meantime.
I'm not knocking this thread. I'm just curious of how large pinball purgatory might be.

My biggest question is why do people hoard multiples of the same pin that aren’t parts machines?

#12978 3 months ago

Agreed. But 3,4,5 is a bit excessive. Maybe one on reserve is reasonable

1 week later
#13136 84 days ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Middle pop alert!
A friend of mine is offering a Williams Miss-O for $200. I believe it complete, and somewhat working. Located in Union NJ. Message me if you're interested.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I would scoop it up if I wasn’t 4 1/2 hrs away. It’s not worth a 9 hr trip.

1 week later
1 week later
#13516 65 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody want a shopped Bally Joust? $300. Cab was painted over black, PF glass has a crack in upper left corner, PF has some planking, BG is good but has some minor flake spots. Game plays, one score reel coil is locking intermittently.
I have new sheets of glass for the framed armor Bally games, so I could include a sheet for another $50. Cheaper than anywhere else. Looking to move it quick to make space. If not, it might have to go into storage.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Zipper Flippers are always fun and my kids really enjoy them. If it’s still kicking around by the time the York show hits I’ll probably be interested since I’ll be down that way. I bought a pin yesterday and had it shipped that my wife has yet to find out about.

#13518 65 days ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Bank-A-Ball for sale here in NC.
https://www.estatesales.net/NC/Asheville/28803/2323422
Thanks bluespin

Argh. Go figure another estate sale not close.

#13519 65 days ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Must have been an Aerosmith, cause you're livin' on the edge!

It wasn’t expensive. She will care for about 5 minutes and then

#13531 65 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/714602032326212/?ref=browse_tab&search_query=Pinball
1965 Williams teachers pet
Dallas, TX
Seller: Alex Kerbow
OP: Teachers pet pinball,only 1600 made, plays good, needs glass its cracked and so is backglass.no low ballers, might trade for an arcade, robotron, track and field,sinistar or what ya got.thanks.
Me: He had it listed for 400 obo. I offered 350 cash and pick up that night. He deleted the ad and re-listed asking for more money or trades. When I offered him a more than fair trade, he made it clear he was trying to get something far more valuable in trade. Good luck with this guy.

Here is another teachers pet. Maybe a fellow pinsider can pick it up for you and ship it. I would if I was slightly closer. Or check with one of the Shipping guys like Bob Cunningham. He might be in the area to pick it up. I got lucky with him the other day. He was in the right place at the right time.

newjersey.craigslist.org link

#13535 64 days ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

I can pick up/hold/attempt to ship if anybody would like it. Note, I have zero shipping experience.

No experience needed. Bob Cunningham is one of the best and I would venture to guess the best prices. Forget the shipping companies and help the little guy. There is a lot of other positive feedback about him if you look through some of the shipping threads.

#13536 64 days ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Bank-A-Ball for sale here in NC.
https://www.estatesales.net/NC/Asheville/28803/2323422
Thanks bluespin

Are you going?

#13551 63 days ago

I have seen a lot of Williams #Fullhouse pop up lately. I know it’s not a desirable title but what is the gameplay like?

#13553 63 days ago

If anyone is looking for one of the following machines they have been posted forever in NH and his prices are inconsistent each time he posts. I actually spoke to him and he didn’t even know what he had posted for prices: If you need me to do a pick up and/or ship it for you I would be more than willing to do so to help you out.

nh.craigslist.org link

Gottlieb:
Charlie’s Angels SS
Playball

Williams:
Flash
Dipsy Doodle
Fan-tas-tic

Chicago Coin:
Olympics
Hi-Flyer

#13574 62 days ago

Not mine:
Williams Comet $150 in Maine, NY

binghamton.craigslist.org link

#13597 62 days ago

Super soccer has nice backbox animation and is a good game especially if you want just straight up simple pinball. I have the two player version and it’s in great shape. I would like to get rid of mine to make space but it’s my daughters favorite game.

#13599 62 days ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: # Olympic Hockey / EM 2 player
Mo/Year: January 1972
Production: 2,555

https://www.estatesales.net/KS/Lansing/66043/2325897

#13606 61 days ago

Found these:
For those of you who may be into cocktail pins. Two pins plus two arcade games for $200.Chatham, NY

albany.craigslist.org link

#13611 61 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

If anyone is nearby this sale and you could pick it up for me, this is the EM I have been looking for.

daditude I contacted the estate sale company. They are asking $400 for it. Someone help him out!

#13618 61 days ago

If anyone is looking for a pitch and bat project. Midway Play Ball

nh.craigslist.org link

#13619 61 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I reached out to them as well. I don't feel it is worth that...probably more like 200, but that's why we negotiate, right?
Here's the pic they sent me:[quoted image]

If it’s a game that you have been wanting for a while and plan on keeping then $400 isn’t that bad. It would probably cost about another $300 to ship it so it’s all about how badly you want it.

#13631 60 days ago

Cocktail Pin day: Star Trip.
Along with a couple dozen other arcade machines
boston.craigslist.org link

#13637 60 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’ve driven to Maine ONCE... never again. It just drags on forever.
Hopefully someone rescues those EMs and the cocktail maybe something good can come of them. I’d be interested in tons of those if it wasn’t in Maine.

Yes it does. It all begins to look the same on the highway. My wife is originally from Maine and we have the obligatory trips we have to make there throughout the year and it’s a very long ride.

I have to commend everyone who has driven great lengths to get a pin. I haven’t mustered up the courage yet. I keep telling myself I will because I know where one is that I want but I also know it’s likely not going anywhere so I’m in no rush. Driving 13 hours round trip doesn’t seem like that much fun.

#13693 55 days ago

Project Haunted House in Rhode Island:
providence.craigslist.org link

#13712 54 days ago
Quoted from edward472:

Games:
Jungle Lord, Chicago Coin Apollo Moon Shot Rifle, a wood rail, some bingo pins, S.A.M.I., Sega Sonar, Space Riders , Chicago Coin Trap Shoot, MCI U-Boat, Allied Wild Cycle
OP:Many vintage arcade games, jukeboxes and Ball bingo pinball games!!!!!

I love my Apollo moonshot EM rifle. That thing is pretty beat but worth picking up. Mine may or may not have a new rifle on it with the firing pin still in it.

#13730 54 days ago

Bally #Ladyluck located in Buffalo NY. Looks like it could use some TLC buffalo.craigslist.org link

#13740 53 days ago

1974 Williams Strato-Flight. Providence, RI

OP: “1974 Williams Strato-Flite Pinball Machine - needs restoration and extra parts are included!!A steal for a gamer or antique dealer!”

Me: What the hell? It doesn’t even show the machine. Just the backbox and a box of parts. Yikes

#13745 53 days ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Not defending those crappy pic's in any way, but technically below the box of parts and below the backbox is the body of the machine. You can see the 4 rusted legs sticking out of the neck.
[quoted image]
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

I know I can obviously see that. Thanks for nit picking me. You are just doing it so you can shamefully plug your business at the end of your post. Good work. Great marketing strategy!

#13748 53 days ago

I just assumed it was his board signature, attached automatically to every post he makes. Pretty sure you can make one in the settings, I always figured they’re pointless unless you own a business or something. He’s got a point though. The box of parts looks like someone cannibalized the machine

If that’s the case I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you can set a default signature

#13755 52 days ago

Will somebody please save this Palooka. It has been for sale for months

newyork.craigslist.org link

#13757 52 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Months and months and months.. though I do think the price dropped but been so long I can't recall now.

It was at $400 I think and now at $300. Out of curiosity I emailed today and got this:
“We can go to $250, but we don’t want to go below that since it’s a collectors item. Let me know if you're interested.”

#13766 52 days ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

If it's close to you, go look at it. Maybe it's in better shape than the pics show. If it's working, definitely worth $250. Can get your money back just by bringing it to a few shows and getting free entry.
Worst case you leave them with an offer of $200.

Straight out of the gate you are looking at a cabinet repaint if you want to bring it back to original. Don’t forget to let yourself in by ringing the doorbell. Who knows what that brings.

#13773 52 days ago

Join the middle pop club
Westchester, NY
#Spanish Eyes

#13778 52 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Join the middle pop club
Westchester, NY
#Spanish Eyes

Possible scam- dropped $111 in less than 24 hours after it was posted

#13787 51 days ago

Who scooped up that El Dorado in NJ for $250? Gone in a second. That was the deal of the month.

#13815 50 days ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Well, if you can't sell it for $222, raise the price to $248 I guess, , ,
This machine is now at a new higher price.

It has been posted @ $333,$222,$275,$248 all within a day or so. I sent them a text and tried to bait them to see if it would change again and I got this. Someone go get it before it’s gone.Unless someone wants to do me a solid
14072456-DF64-4BB1-BE2F-BDCA132A05AB (resized).jpeg

#13849 46 days ago

Found this on letgo:
Boston, MA area

Solar Ride SS
https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/50373972

#13909 43 days ago

Gottlieb Pro Football
hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

Genco Golden Nugget upright
longisland.craigslist.org link

#13915 42 days ago

Estate sales:
Carrollton, TX
Gottlieb Masquerade
https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Carrollton/75006/2344164

Brooksville, FL
Harlem Globe Trotters
Strikes & Spares
Mustang
Sea shore
Hi Dolly
Extra Inning
Old Chicago
Target Pool
Joker Poker
Pennant Fever
Super Chexx Bubble hockey
https://www.estatesales.net/FL/Brooksville/34602/2344620?modal=true

#13917 42 days ago

The seagulls would have eaten those up within a few hours on the east coast

#13930 41 days ago

Here is an interesting project that came up on CL If you’re into backbox animation:
#DerbyDay.

#13932 41 days ago

In less than two hours

8BD488E8-1CF7-492C-8FF7-FAAEB6BEAD7A (resized).jpeg
#13937 41 days ago

1957 Williams Steeple Chase and if your into duck rides I guess...
https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/9efe5e7f

#13966 40 days ago

This guy has been trying hard to rid of a whole bunch of stuff for a while now. Join the middle pop club with nicovolta. And another fan favorite #eltoro

nh.craigslist.org link

#13975 40 days ago

1972 Chicago Coin Home Run pitch & bat

#13978 40 days ago

Middle pop club

#spanisheyes
nwct.craigslist.org link

#13979 39 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Here is an interesting project that came up on CL If you’re into backbox animation:
#DerbyDay.

Looks like the OP reposted it

#13982 39 days ago

Williams Line Drive

Online Moving Estate Sale Brecksville OH
by Rust Belt Revival Online Auctions
Sep 12, 2019 | 8:00 PM

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3337218.html

#13984 39 days ago

Playboy
9/29/19
by Carolina Auction House, LLC
Sep 29, 2019 | 1:30 PM

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3319926.html

#13985 39 days ago

Evel Knievel SS and a playfield I cannot identify

Mike Hall Auction Co.
Oct 5, 2019 | 10:00 AM

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3337015.html

#13989 39 days ago

Thanks. Still super green and in the shallow end of the kiddie pool when it comes to working on pins. I can probably identify a lot of EM stuff at this point but anything else is hit or miss.

#13990 39 days ago

Space Odyssey
Seller originally had it at 1200, then 600, then 500, and is now willing to take 350

vermont.craigslist.org link

#13994 39 days ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Link doesn't work
Is it this one? vermont.craigslist.org link

Yup. I updated the link on my OP and here is the PF picture they sent for those who are interested. If I had the time I would scoop it myself.
1676EF9A-3E8D-4D3C-8E7E-5BF4973AAD29 (resized).jpeg

#14016 39 days ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

I live on the northern border in Vermont and we call Lunenberg, where this machine is, the middle of nowhere.

Not a bad ride for you. You should grab it.

#14024 39 days ago
#14043 38 days ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

We're going to be in the area tomorrow for a wedding, don't think it will fit in my mustang though
However, it is a convertible!!

I know someone who stuck one inside a convertible VW carbiolet. You got this.

#14061 38 days ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Grabbed it, thanks Murphdom! Quick pickup, no waiting to get in, very surprised. Machine looks pretty nice. Was in a hurry so didn't inspect too closely. Fired it up briefly, only lights in a backbox came on.

I’m interested in some pictures. When you guys make your pickups you should post them in the forum below. So we can all be very frustrated and ask ourselves why we didn’t spend the time to go get it ourselves

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures

#14071 37 days ago

Someone can have a fun time redoing this cabinet. I can’t tell if it’s wallpaper or Formica. “It works” so says the seller.

1964 Bally Grand Tour Pinball
https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/9aa7d4e7

#14080 37 days ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Fear not... it looks like contact paper. My Bally 3-In-Line had the same treatment and it came off and revealed perfect artwork. [quoted image]
[quoted image]

They really wanted to match the sweet wood paneling walls of the 70’s. They were going for a camouflage effect to make it blend with the rest of the furniture. Maybe I should color match my machines to certain parts of the house so I can add more of them and my wife won’t notice.

#14089 37 days ago

J Brooks Auctions ANTIQUE SALE
by 5 STAR AUCTIONEERS
Oct 13, 2019 | 2:00 PM
Bushnell, FL

Judge Dredd

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3338928.html

#14090 37 days ago

DICK HORNE ESTATE AUCTION
by Richard Opfer Auctioneering
Oct 19, 2019 | 10:00 AM
Timonium, MD

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3331164.html

Sweet Hearts
Strikes & Spares
(2) Magic City
Egg Head
Virginia
10th inning Pitch & Bat

#14092 37 days ago

October 26th SATURDAY Antique, Gun, Jewelry, Coin
by Pot of Gold Estate Liquidations DBA AZFirearms.com
Oct 26, 2019 | Time TBA
Avondale,AZ

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3217700.html

Avatar and other arcade machines

#14093 37 days ago

There is a LIVE online auction through Invaluable that started @11am EST which includes a Gottlieb Victory and a Sonic Mars Trek

#14105 36 days ago
Quoted from steviechs:

Not quite project games, but maybe the parts to complete one of your current projects
$75 backglasses dayton.craigslist.org link
$75 playfields
dayton.craigslist.org link
Same seller has $5 glass and $20 sets of legs

Looks like he is a pinsider...Weirpinball

#14108 36 days ago

Riverfront Home Downsizing Auction ONLINE ONLY

Sale Date(s)
Bidding Starts: Wednesday Sep 11 , 08:00 AM
Bidding Ends: Wednesday Sep 18 , 04:00 PM

http://www.auctionsbyadcock.com/

Smart Set

#14109 36 days ago

Man Cave Auction-
Includes live online bidding
Sale Date(s)
Saturday Nov 9, Time TBA
Sale Location
3164White Oak Road
Quarryville, PA 17566
http://www.paauctioncenter.com/

Pretty Baby
Stop N Go
Triple Strike
Spanish Eyes
Williams Soccer
Hardbody
Tri-Zone
Mr & Mrs Pac-man
Raven
Silver Ball Mania
Mayfair
Bad girls
And probably more...

#14110 36 days ago

American Amusement Auction
September 28th 2019
PREMIER EVENT CENTER
Lakeland Plaza
1165 South Stemmons Freeway
Lewisville, TX 75067

https://www.americanamusementauctions.com/calendar.htm

#14111 36 days ago

Auction Game Sales
https://auctiongamesales.com/arcade-machine-auctions/

October 5, 2019
Sevierville Convention Center
202 Gists Creek Road
Sevierville, TN 37876

Nov 2nd, 2019
Winston-Salem Fairgrounds
410 Deacon Blvd
Winston-Salem, NC 27105

Dec 14th, 2019
Sevierville Convention Center
202 Gists Creek Road
Sevierville, TN 37876

#14116 35 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The link takes me to real estate sales site. I'm seeing no pinball.

https://www.estatesale.com/sales/view/269311.html

#14118 35 days ago

Twenty Grand woodrail

york.craigslist.org link

#14119 35 days ago

Sale Date(s)
Sunday Sep 29,

Sale Location: in person/online
Winston-Salem, NC 27104

https://www.estatesale.com/sales/view/262055.html

Playboy

#14120 35 days ago

Sale Date(s)
Bidding Starts:Sep 11
Bidding Ends: Sep 26
Sale Location: ONLINE
Brookshire, TX 77423

https://www.estatesale.com/sales/view/271396.html

Big Buck Hunter Pro

#14128 35 days ago

Maricopa Online only Estate Auction
Maricopa, AZ 85138
September 15-19th

Spanish Eyes
Summer Time
Star Pool
Amigo
Hot Shots
Mars Trek
Shaq Attack

https://liquidateaz.hibid.com/auctions/current/

#14129 35 days ago

Saturday September 21
Marblehead, MA

Harlem Globe Trotters

https://www.estatesales.net/MA/Marblehead/01945/2347692

#14136 34 days ago

Esquire Estate Sales
Stillwater, MN 55082
September 21-22

Williams Roller Games

https://www.estatesales.net/MN/Stillwater/55082/2326395

#14160 32 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That's pretty interesting. Never heard/seen anything like it before.

It’s an overtly a gambler too which is interesting for its time period

#14165 32 days ago

Online Estate Auction
Auburn, IN
Little John Auctions (insert music reference here)

1971 Williams Stardust

https://www.proxibid.com/Pinball-Machine/lotInformation/50291629#topoflot

#14171 32 days ago

Still Waters Estate Sales
Leonard, TX
September 20-22

Comet

https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Leonard/75452/2356839

#14172 32 days ago

Carolyn & Company LLC
Olivette, MO
September 20-22

Bally Bonus Ball

https://www.estatesales.net/MO/Olivette/63132/2353095

#14204 31 days ago

RM Auctions
Dayton, OH
Online live bidding September 28

ABC Monday Night Football
Cyclone
Viper Night Drivin’
Grand Prix
World Cup Soccer
Silver Slugger

Liveauctioneers.com

#14205 31 days ago

James Auctioneers & Appraisers
Plymouth, MA
Live online bidding starts October 5

Gottlieb Jet Spin

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/75991381

#14206 31 days ago

Estate Sale
September 20-21
Los Angeles, CA

Little Chief

https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Los-Angeles/90032/2358399

#14220 30 days ago

This won’t last long for the price.

Blue Max

#14221 30 days ago

Colorado Estate Sales
September 23-25
Lakewood, CO

Nip-it

https://www.estatesales.net/CO/Lakewood/80228/2359710

#14226 30 days ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Everything has fallen out of the bottom and probably been sitting in water. Questionable if anything is salvageable.

That’s too bad. There weren’t any pictures posted originally.

#14227 30 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Beat the Clock
Rougemont, NC ends today

I bit the bullet. I may seriously regret this. Pictures to follow.

#14228 30 days ago

Atlanta, GA
Online Estate Sale
Ends: September 27

Gottlieb Playball

https://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/18461/item/pinball-machine-a-1741566/

#14232 29 days ago

Online Estate Sale.
TN? MS? Combined estates through auctioneer
Bid now @
https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/76111137

Live auction begins September 28

Gottlieb World Fair

#14249 28 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I bit the bullet. I may seriously regret this. Pictures to follow.

I can’t complain at all for what I spent blindly bidding. I was pleasantly surprised. The estate sale pictures made me a bit nervous with the rusty door. I was expecting a lot of damage inside. I have some work to do but I think it’s worth it. A fellow pinsider was nice enough to pick it up for me and is bringing it to York. If anyone needs a spare light switch let me know. There was one removed from the back.
1C3ADEE5-ED9F-4969-8869-8B80D4EF6CB5 (resized).jpeg4834095D-2D64-4D78-A7F6-669B53AD2631 (resized).jpeg4BFBD2DB-8E2B-4425-9C2E-0E0A63402544 (resized).jpeg90C4C26E-5D33-441B-9E60-6AB85EB17C56 (resized).jpegC6F989AB-AC40-41E4-BE86-FAE72EA92250 (resized).jpegD5BFD5C2-E9E4-4D49-8D0D-C5E4B0E0FD36 (resized).jpegE40423EA-4712-4103-B164-C8E1DF6F7819 (resized).jpeg0E3B110E-03AD-4DA8-B01E-9A9162941E16 (resized).jpeg

#14258 27 days ago

Solar Ride
Greensburg,PA

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

#14274 26 days ago

Gottlieb Gridiron
Boylston,MA

worcester.craigslist.org link

If someone needs me to pick this up let me know.

#14291 25 days ago

October 3-6
Highland Park, IL

Nitro Ground Shaker

https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Highland-Park/60035/2361654

#14300 25 days ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

A wet bar then???

It could be real dicey with the moisture in a pool area. Especially since it looks like it’s next to an indoor hot tub.

#14328 23 days ago
#14335 23 days ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Decent deal if someone is looking for an earlier Gottlieb multi player machine but no backglass on the one and bad backglass on the other kind of kills the value on them. I would think something in the $350 to $400 range would be better for what they are but to each his own!

It’s never good when they don’t show the backglass

#14355 20 days ago

Yes, I’d like too. I’ve always wanted an EM rifle game.

(Chanting) Do it!, Do it!, Do it!

I’ve got an EM rifle. They are a lot of fun and it is one of the favorites when people come over.

#14368 19 days ago

Mars God of War
Hollis, ME

maine.craigslist.org link

If someone needs me to take the ride I don’t mind.

#14392 18 days ago

Rare find:
Seven Up
Bethlehem, NH
Backglass is trash but the playfield isn’t too bad

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1006301912873411/

#14436 15 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

T2 scam
Scammers are listing a T2 with new mpu, nvram, etc for $1200 around the country in Craigslist ads. They are willing to ship, but won’t allow locals to come see the pin

I've hid the posting(s) several times in the Craigslist app that I use and they just seem to keeping posting more in different areas.

#14469 15 days ago

Yard Sale TODAY
Burlington, VT

Harley Davidson- unknown which manufacturer

maine.craigslist.org link

#14470 15 days ago

Yard Sale TODAY
Athol, MA

Atari - unknown name

westernmass.craigslist.org link

#14474 15 days ago

October 7th auction 8pm
Dover, PA

Fun Ball
Show Boat

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3348738.html

#14475 15 days ago

Estate Sale
Ashland, OH
October 8th

Amigo
Pool table
Jukebox
Slot machines

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3346379.html

#14476 15 days ago

Estate Sale 10/10
Xenia, OH

Pixies

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3343065.html

#14477 15 days ago

Estate Sale - In person/online
10/10
Oklahoma City, OK
Darling

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3346282.html

Also check proxibid.com for the same listing

#14478 15 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Have not owned an Atari yet!

If I knew about it earlier I would have gone and posted pictures for those who may have been interested.

#14485 14 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

$80 bally paragon?
NAH![quoted image]

6 days 20 hours left in the picture. That’s a rather odd starting bidding amount. Especially for a big ticket item. I do like the description “great for lighting up.” The seller has a feedback rating of 4. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

#14521 12 days ago

I figured one of guys already grabbed them when I posted it. It was too good to be true.

#14523 12 days ago

Not anything special but I never get that lucky either. Although I wouldn’t mind having a freedom...prototype that is.

#14526 12 days ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

The pictures have finally arrived, but one should be more than enough. No wonder his Burlington, Vt yard sale was advertised only on the Maine CL & not VT.
[quoted image]

#14527 12 days ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

The Freedom posted is just a regular Freedom...
Many years ago, I did get to service a sample game.
Sadly, someone put a long screw through the playfield where the flippers are mounted.

Yeah I know could you imagine if it was. I really have no interest in the regular freedom’s. They are easy to find with such a high production number and not as fun to play. There might be a prototype at the York show which I’m looking forward to playing. The middle pop bumper games are neat.

#14547 11 days ago

You should post some pictures once it’s cleaned up. I’m curious to see this thing. Are you going to York? Maybe you could find a donor cabinet there.

1 week later
#14633 2 days ago
Quoted from woody76:

I probably need to let go a few projects clogging up my work space. The first one is a Surf Champ, powers on, score motor constantly runs, lights work, etc.. backglass is decent with just a couple bad spots that are not really even noticeable from players vew, Cabinet is flaking and rough, legs are rusted, typical been sitting in garage for years find. If no one wants I will probably part it.
Nashville, TN
$250
PM me your cell if you want pics

Don’t part it! Someone will scoop that up. The score motor is no big big deal. I just picked up a machine with the same issue and it was something so stupid. I didn’t notice the first ten times I looked for it.

#14650 1 day ago
Quoted from edward472:

Winter Project Alert! Selling my project Midway's Deluxe Shooting Gallery. Need to clear out some room in my shop for other projects. Clean machine. Game resets, scores, and plays correctly. All scenery has been reproduced. Strong compressor. Solid cabinet. Only issue is the timer(which worked previously) stopped working this week. No clown. No coin box. Needs a paint job and some cabinet work. Comes with original graphics, NOS price/score cards, original instructions, schematics, and graphic files for the reproduction scenery in case you want to make more scenery for yourself or sell it. I can work with you to figure out shipping if necessary.
Link to what I've done to it so far: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midway-deluxe-shooting-gallery-restore
Current photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bfmw-_PLlPa5ZuQ_hm89VMUkuS9qexh0?usp=sharing
$2,500 or make me an offer. Need this gone. Definitely could be a great looking and playing machine with a little more work.

mopar

#14664 16 hours ago

Lot of bodies/heads/PF’s.

nh.craigslist.org link

Close to me. But I have no idea what I would do with them all.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside