IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg
20231211_183040 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

274 posts in this topic match your search for posts by murphdom. You are on page 1 of 2.
#12823 4 years ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

One more for the good guys...soon the world will have one more pinball machine and one less coffee table...
Game seems pretty nice...the guy is a vid guy, but this game was the first ever arcade piece he bought in the late 90s - he said it worked for a couple years, but by the time it went down he was really getting into the vids(I know, right??). Anyways...he was a real nice guy...the table legs are easily removable - just bolted to the back door, and the game is complete. No manual or other paper, and the wrong, ridiculously lengthed leg bolts - which I left with the seller are the only negatives really...cabinet is nice and so is the PF.
Thanks again Bluespin!![quoted image]

I’m glad you saved it. If it wasn’t a 4+ hour ride away I would have grabbed it. I kept debating because I didn’t want to see it get trashed. What does the PF look like?

#12826 4 years ago

Anyone into 1930’s & 1940’s pins check this auctioneer out

https://milestoneauctions.hibid.com/lots/?q=Pinball

1 week later
#12976 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have some questions:
Of all of these project pins that have been moving around the country, how many have been put back together and are now up and running?
How many have just changed hands and are sitting folded up in a different corner in a different house? Rephrasing the question: How many of these project pins are in pinball purgatory and just living in different houses as they get passed around from basement to basement or garage to garage.
How many will we see ads for that say," I'm selling this pin. I have too many projects right now."
I have a pin folded up in a corner of my house. It will be at least 2 years before I can get to it. And I could decide sell it as a project in the meantime.
I'm not knocking this thread. I'm just curious of how large pinball purgatory might be.

My biggest question is why do people hoard multiples of the same pin that aren’t parts machines?

#12978 4 years ago

Agreed. But 3,4,5 is a bit excessive. Maybe one on reserve is reasonable

1 week later
#13136 4 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Middle pop alert!
A friend of mine is offering a Williams Miss-O for $200. I believe it complete, and somewhat working. Located in Union NJ. Message me if you're interested.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I would scoop it up if I wasn’t 4 1/2 hrs away. It’s not worth a 9 hr trip.

1 week later
#13319 4 years ago

Somebody should scoop these. They are beat but they are both only .99 cents with less than 24 hours left.

#ro-go
ebay.com link: Vintage Bally Ro Go Pinball Machine Rough condition Pick up in Upstate NY

#jungleking
ebay.com link: Vintage Gottlieb Jungle King pinball machine Rough condition Upstate NY

1 week later
#13516 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody want a shopped Bally Joust? $300. Cab was painted over black, PF glass has a crack in upper left corner, PF has some planking, BG is good but has some minor flake spots. Game plays, one score reel coil is locking intermittently.
I have new sheets of glass for the framed armor Bally games, so I could include a sheet for another $50. Cheaper than anywhere else. Looking to move it quick to make space. If not, it might have to go into storage.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Zipper Flippers are always fun and my kids really enjoy them. If it’s still kicking around by the time the York show hits I’ll probably be interested since I’ll be down that way. I bought a pin yesterday and had it shipped that my wife has yet to find out about.

#13518 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Bank-A-Ball for sale here in NC.
https://www.estatesales.net/NC/Asheville/28803/2323422
Thanks bluespin

Argh. Go figure another estate sale not close.

#13519 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Must have been an Aerosmith, cause you're livin' on the edge!

It wasn’t expensive. She will care for about 5 minutes and then

#13531 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/714602032326212/?ref=browse_tab&search_query=Pinball
1965 Williams teachers pet
Dallas, TX
Seller: Alex Kerbow
OP: Teachers pet pinball,only 1600 made, plays good, needs glass its cracked and so is backglass.no low ballers, might trade for an arcade, robotron, track and field,sinistar or what ya got.thanks.
Me: He had it listed for 400 obo. I offered 350 cash and pick up that night. He deleted the ad and re-listed asking for more money or trades. When I offered him a more than fair trade, he made it clear he was trying to get something far more valuable in trade. Good luck with this guy.

Here is another teachers pet. Maybe a fellow pinsider can pick it up for you and ship it. I would if I was slightly closer. Or check with one of the Shipping guys like Bob Cunningham. He might be in the area to pick it up. I got lucky with him the other day. He was in the right place at the right time.

newjersey.craigslist.org link

#13535 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

I can pick up/hold/attempt to ship if anybody would like it. Note, I have zero shipping experience.

No experience needed. Bob Cunningham is one of the best and I would venture to guess the best prices. Forget the shipping companies and help the little guy. There is a lot of other positive feedback about him if you look through some of the shipping threads.

#13536 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Bank-A-Ball for sale here in NC.
https://www.estatesales.net/NC/Asheville/28803/2323422
Thanks bluespin

Are you going?

#13551 4 years ago

I have seen a lot of Williams #Fullhouse pop up lately. I know it’s not a desirable title but what is the gameplay like?

#13553 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for one of the following machines they have been posted forever in NH and his prices are inconsistent each time he posts. I actually spoke to him and he didn’t even know what he had posted for prices: If you need me to do a pick up and/or ship it for you I would be more than willing to do so to help you out.

nh.craigslist.org link

Gottlieb:
Charlie’s Angels SS
Playball

Williams:
Flash
Dipsy Doodle
Fan-tas-tic

Chicago Coin:
Olympics
Hi-Flyer

#13574 4 years ago

Not mine:
Williams Comet $150 in Maine, NY

binghamton.craigslist.org link

#13597 4 years ago

Super soccer has nice backbox animation and is a good game especially if you want just straight up simple pinball. I have the two player version and it’s in great shape. I would like to get rid of mine to make space but it’s my daughters favorite game.

#13599 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: # Olympic Hockey / EM 2 player
Mo/Year: January 1972
Production: 2,555

https://www.estatesales.net/KS/Lansing/66043/2325897

#13606 4 years ago

Found these:
For those of you who may be into cocktail pins. Two pins plus two arcade games for $200.Chatham, NY

albany.craigslist.org link

#13611 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

If anyone is nearby this sale and you could pick it up for me, this is the EM I have been looking for.

Daditude I contacted the estate sale company. They are asking $400 for it. Someone help him out!

#13618 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a pitch and bat project. Midway Play Ball

nh.craigslist.org link

#13619 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I reached out to them as well. I don't feel it is worth that...probably more like 200, but that's why we negotiate, right?
Here's the pic they sent me:[quoted image]

If it’s a game that you have been wanting for a while and plan on keeping then $400 isn’t that bad. It would probably cost about another $300 to ship it so it’s all about how badly you want it.

#13631 4 years ago

Cocktail Pin day: Star Trip.
Along with a couple dozen other arcade machines
boston.craigslist.org link

#13637 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’ve driven to Maine ONCE... never again. It just drags on forever.
Hopefully someone rescues those EMs and the cocktail maybe something good can come of them. I’d be interested in tons of those if it wasn’t in Maine.

Yes it does. It all begins to look the same on the highway. My wife is originally from Maine and we have the obligatory trips we have to make there throughout the year and it’s a very long ride.

I have to commend everyone who has driven great lengths to get a pin. I haven’t mustered up the courage yet. I keep telling myself I will because I know where one is that I want but I also know it’s likely not going anywhere so I’m in no rush. Driving 13 hours round trip doesn’t seem like that much fun.

#13671 4 years ago
#13693 4 years ago

Project Haunted House in Rhode Island:
providence.craigslist.org link

#13712 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Games:
Jungle Lord, Chicago Coin Apollo Moon Shot Rifle, a wood rail, some bingo pins, S.A.M.I., Sega Sonar, Space Riders , Chicago Coin Trap Shoot, MCI U-Boat, Allied Wild Cycle
OP:Many vintage arcade games, jukeboxes and Ball bingo pinball games!!!!!

I love my Apollo moonshot EM rifle. That thing is pretty beat but worth picking up. Mine may or may not have a new rifle on it with the firing pin still in it.

#13730 4 years ago

Bally #Ladyluck located in Buffalo NY. Looks like it could use some TLC buffalo.craigslist.org link

#13740 4 years ago

1974 Williams Strato-Flight. Providence, RI

OP: “1974 Williams Strato-Flite Pinball Machine - needs restoration and extra parts are included!!A steal for a gamer or antique dealer!”

Me: What the hell? It doesn’t even show the machine. Just the backbox and a box of parts. Yikes

#13745 4 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Not defending those crappy pic's in any way, but technically below the box of parts and below the backbox is the body of the machine. You can see the 4 rusted legs sticking out of the neck.
[quoted image]
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

I know I can obviously see that. Thanks for nit picking me. You are just doing it so you can shamefully plug your business at the end of your post. Good work. Great marketing strategy!

#13748 4 years ago

I just assumed it was his board signature, attached automatically to every post he makes. Pretty sure you can make one in the settings, I always figured they’re pointless unless you own a business or something. He’s got a point though. The box of parts looks like someone cannibalized the machine

If that’s the case I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you can set a default signature

#13755 4 years ago

Will somebody please save this Palooka. It has been for sale for months

newyork.craigslist.org link

#13757 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Months and months and months.. though I do think the price dropped but been so long I can't recall now.

It was at $400 I think and now at $300. Out of curiosity I emailed today and got this:
“We can go to $250, but we don’t want to go below that since it’s a collectors item. Let me know if you're interested.”

#13766 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

If it's close to you, go look at it. Maybe it's in better shape than the pics show. If it's working, definitely worth $250. Can get your money back just by bringing it to a few shows and getting free entry.
Worst case you leave them with an offer of $200.

Straight out of the gate you are looking at a cabinet repaint if you want to bring it back to original. Don’t forget to let yourself in by ringing the doorbell. Who knows what that brings.

#13773 4 years ago

Join the middle pop club
Westchester, NY
#Spanish Eyes

#13778 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Join the middle pop club
Westchester, NY
#Spanish Eyes

Possible scam- dropped $111 in less than 24 hours after it was posted

#13787 4 years ago

Who scooped up that El Dorado in NJ for $250? Gone in a second. That was the deal of the month.

#13815 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Well, if you can't sell it for $222, raise the price to $248 I guess, , ,
This machine is now at a new higher price.

It has been posted @ $333,$222,$275,$248 all within a day or so. I sent them a text and tried to bait them to see if it would change again and I got this. Someone go get it before it’s gone.Unless someone wants to do me a solid
14072456-DF64-4BB1-BE2F-BDCA132A05AB (resized).jpeg14072456-DF64-4BB1-BE2F-BDCA132A05AB (resized).jpeg

#13849 4 years ago

Found this on letgo:
Boston, MA area

Solar Ride SS
https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/50373972

#13909 4 years ago

Gottlieb Pro Football
hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

Genco Golden Nugget upright
longisland.craigslist.org link

#13915 4 years ago

Estate sales:
Carrollton, TX
Gottlieb Masquerade
https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Carrollton/75006/2344164

Brooksville, FL
Harlem Globe Trotters
Strikes & Spares
Mustang
Sea shore
Hi Dolly
Extra Inning
Old Chicago
Target Pool
Joker Poker
Pennant Fever
Super Chexx Bubble hockey
https://www.estatesales.net/FL/Brooksville/34602/2344620?modal=true

#13917 4 years ago

The seagulls would have eaten those up within a few hours on the east coast

#13930 4 years ago

Here is an interesting project that came up on CL If you’re into backbox animation:
#DerbyDay.

#13932 4 years ago

In less than two hours

8BD488E8-1CF7-492C-8FF7-FAAEB6BEAD7A (resized).jpeg8BD488E8-1CF7-492C-8FF7-FAAEB6BEAD7A (resized).jpeg
#13937 4 years ago

1957 Williams Steeple Chase and if your into duck rides I guess...
https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/9efe5e7f

#13966 4 years ago

This guy has been trying hard to rid of a whole bunch of stuff for a while now. Join the middle pop club with @nicovolta. And another fan favorite #eltoro

nh.craigslist.org link

#13975 4 years ago

1972 Chicago Coin Home Run pitch & bat

#13978 4 years ago

Middle pop club

#spanisheyes
nwct.craigslist.org link

#13979 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Here is an interesting project that came up on CL If you’re into backbox animation:
#DerbyDay.

Looks like the OP reposted it

#13982 4 years ago

Williams Line Drive

Online Moving Estate Sale Brecksville OH
by Rust Belt Revival Online Auctions
Sep 12, 2019 | 8:00 PM

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3337218.html

#13984 4 years ago

#Playboy
9/29/19
by Carolina Auction House, LLC
Sep 29, 2019 | 1:30 PM

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3319926.html

#13985 4 years ago

Evel Knievel SS and a playfield I cannot identify

Mike Hall Auction Co.
Oct 5, 2019 | 10:00 AM

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3337015.html

#13989 4 years ago

Thanks. Still super green and in the shallow end of the kiddie pool when it comes to working on pins. I can probably identify a lot of EM stuff at this point but anything else is hit or miss.

#13990 4 years ago

Space Odyssey
Seller originally had it at 1200, then 600, then 500, and is now willing to take 350

vermont.craigslist.org link

#13994 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Link doesn't work
Is it this one? vermont.craigslist.org link

Yup. I updated the link on my OP and here is the PF picture they sent for those who are interested. If I had the time I would scoop it myself.
1676EF9A-3E8D-4D3C-8E7E-5BF4973AAD29 (resized).jpeg1676EF9A-3E8D-4D3C-8E7E-5BF4973AAD29 (resized).jpeg

#14016 4 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

I live on the northern border in Vermont and we call Lunenberg, where this machine is, the middle of nowhere.

Not a bad ride for you. You should grab it.

#14024 4 years ago
#14043 4 years ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

We're going to be in the area tomorrow for a wedding, don't think it will fit in my mustang though
However, it is a convertible!!

I know someone who stuck one inside a convertible VW carbiolet. You got this.

#14061 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Grabbed it, thanks Murphdom! Quick pickup, no waiting to get in, very surprised. Machine looks pretty nice. Was in a hurry so didn't inspect too closely. Fired it up briefly, only lights in a backbox came on.

I’m interested in some pictures. When you guys make your pickups you should post them in the forum below. So we can all be very frustrated and ask ourselves why we didn’t spend the time to go get it ourselves

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures

#14071 4 years ago

Someone can have a fun time redoing this cabinet. I can’t tell if it’s wallpaper or Formica. “It works” so says the seller.

1964 Bally Grand Tour Pinball
https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/9aa7d4e7

#14080 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Fear not... it looks like contact paper. My Bally 3-In-Line had the same treatment and it came off and revealed perfect artwork. [quoted image]
[quoted image]

They really wanted to match the sweet wood paneling walls of the 70’s. They were going for a camouflage effect to make it blend with the rest of the furniture. Maybe I should color match my machines to certain parts of the house so I can add more of them and my wife won’t notice.

#14089 4 years ago

J Brooks Auctions ANTIQUE SALE
by 5 STAR AUCTIONEERS
Oct 13, 2019 | 2:00 PM
Bushnell, FL

Judge Dredd

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3338928.html

#14090 4 years ago

DICK HORNE ESTATE AUCTION
by Richard Opfer Auctioneering
Oct 19, 2019 | 10:00 AM
Timonium, MD

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3331164.html

Sweet Hearts
Strikes & Spares
(2) Magic City
Egg Head
Virginia
10th inning Pitch & Bat

#14092 4 years ago

October 26th SATURDAY Antique, Gun, Jewelry, Coin
by Pot of Gold Estate Liquidations DBA AZFirearms.com
Oct 26, 2019 | Time TBA
Avondale,AZ

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3217700.html

Avatar and other arcade machines

#14093 4 years ago

There is a LIVE online auction through Invaluable that started @11am EST which includes a Gottlieb Victory and a Sonic Mars Trek

#14105 4 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

Not quite project games, but maybe the parts to complete one of your current projects
$75 backglasses dayton.craigslist.org link
$75 playfields
dayton.craigslist.org link
Same seller has $5 glass and $20 sets of legs

Looks like he is a pinsider...Weirpinball

#14108 4 years ago

Riverfront Home Downsizing Auction ONLINE ONLY

Sale Date(s)
Bidding Starts: Wednesday Sep 11 , 08:00 AM
Bidding Ends: Wednesday Sep 18 , 04:00 PM

http://www.auctionsbyadcock.com/

Smart Set

#14109 4 years ago

Man Cave Auction-
Includes live online bidding
Sale Date(s)
Saturday Nov 9, Time TBA
Sale Location
3164White Oak Road
Quarryville, PA 17566
http://www.paauctioncenter.com/

Pretty Baby
Stop N Go
Triple Strike
Spanish Eyes
Williams Soccer
Hardbody
Tri-Zone
Mr & Mrs Pac-man
Raven
Silver Ball Mania
Mayfair
Bad girls
And probably more...

#14110 4 years ago

American Amusement Auction
September 28th 2019
PREMIER EVENT CENTER
Lakeland Plaza
1165 South Stemmons Freeway
Lewisville, TX 75067

https://www.americanamusementauctions.com/calendar.htm

#14111 4 years ago

Auction Game Sales
https://auctiongamesales.com/arcade-machine-auctions/

October 5, 2019
Sevierville Convention Center
202 Gists Creek Road
Sevierville, TN 37876

Nov 2nd, 2019
Winston-Salem Fairgrounds
410 Deacon Blvd
Winston-Salem, NC 27105

Dec 14th, 2019
Sevierville Convention Center
202 Gists Creek Road
Sevierville, TN 37876

#14116 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The link takes me to real estate sales site. I'm seeing no pinball.

https://www.estatesale.com/sales/view/269311.html

#14118 4 years ago

Twenty Grand woodrail

york.craigslist.org link

#14119 4 years ago

Sale Date(s)
Sunday Sep 29,

Sale Location: in person/online
Winston-Salem, NC 27104

https://www.estatesale.com/sales/view/262055.html

#playboy

#14120 4 years ago

Sale Date(s)
Bidding Starts:Sep 11
Bidding Ends: Sep 26
Sale Location: ONLINE
Brookshire, TX 77423

https://www.estatesale.com/sales/view/271396.html

Big Buck Hunter Pro

#14128 4 years ago

Maricopa Online only Estate Auction
Maricopa, AZ 85138
September 15-19th

Spanish Eyes
Summer Time
Star Pool
Amigo
Hot Shots
Mars Trek
Shaq Attack

https://liquidateaz.hibid.com/auctions/current/

#14129 4 years ago

Saturday September 21
Marblehead, MA

Harlem Globe Trotters

https://www.estatesales.net/MA/Marblehead/01945/2347692

#14136 4 years ago

Esquire Estate Sales
Stillwater, MN 55082
September 21-22

Williams Roller Games

https://www.estatesales.net/MN/Stillwater/55082/2326395

#14160 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That's pretty interesting. Never heard/seen anything like it before.

It’s an overtly a gambler too which is interesting for its time period

#14165 4 years ago

Online Estate Auction
Auburn, IN
Little John Auctions (insert music reference here)

1971 Williams Stardust

https://www.proxibid.com/Pinball-Machine/lotInformation/50291629#topoflot

#14171 4 years ago

Still Waters Estate Sales
Leonard, TX
September 20-22

#comet

https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Leonard/75452/2356839

#14172 4 years ago

Carolyn & Company LLC
Olivette, MO
September 20-22

Bally Bonus Ball

https://www.estatesales.net/MO/Olivette/63132/2353095

#14204 4 years ago

RM Auctions
Dayton, OH
Online live bidding September 28

ABC Monday Night Football
Cyclone
Viper Night Drivin’
Grand Prix
World Cup Soccer
Silver Slugger

Liveauctioneers.com

#14205 4 years ago

James Auctioneers & Appraisers
Plymouth, MA
Live online bidding starts October 5

Gottlieb Jet Spin

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/75991381

#14206 4 years ago

Estate Sale
September 20-21
Los Angeles, CA

Little Chief

https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Los-Angeles/90032/2358399

#14220 4 years ago

This won’t last long for the price.

Blue Max

#14221 4 years ago

Colorado Estate Sales
September 23-25
Lakewood, CO

Nip-it

https://www.estatesales.net/CO/Lakewood/80228/2359710

#14226 4 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Everything has fallen out of the bottom and probably been sitting in water. Questionable if anything is salvageable.

That’s too bad. There weren’t any pictures posted originally.

#14227 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Beat the Clock
Rougemont, NC ends today

I bit the bullet. I may seriously regret this. Pictures to follow.

#14228 4 years ago

Atlanta, GA
Online Estate Sale
Ends: September 27

Gottlieb Playball

https://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/18461/item/pinball-machine-a-1741566/

#14232 4 years ago

Online Estate Sale.
TN? MS? Combined estates through auctioneer
Bid now @
https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/76111137

Live auction begins September 28

Gottlieb World Fair

#14249 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I bit the bullet. I may seriously regret this. Pictures to follow.

I can’t complain at all for what I spent blindly bidding. I was pleasantly surprised. The estate sale pictures made me a bit nervous with the rusty door. I was expecting a lot of damage inside. I have some work to do but I think it’s worth it. A fellow pinsider was nice enough to pick it up for me and is bringing it to York. If anyone needs a spare light switch let me know. There was one removed from the back.
1C3ADEE5-ED9F-4969-8869-8B80D4EF6CB5 (resized).jpeg1C3ADEE5-ED9F-4969-8869-8B80D4EF6CB5 (resized).jpeg4834095D-2D64-4D78-A7F6-669B53AD2631 (resized).jpeg4834095D-2D64-4D78-A7F6-669B53AD2631 (resized).jpeg4BFBD2DB-8E2B-4425-9C2E-0E0A63402544 (resized).jpeg4BFBD2DB-8E2B-4425-9C2E-0E0A63402544 (resized).jpeg90C4C26E-5D33-441B-9E60-6AB85EB17C56 (resized).jpeg90C4C26E-5D33-441B-9E60-6AB85EB17C56 (resized).jpegC6F989AB-AC40-41E4-BE86-FAE72EA92250 (resized).jpegC6F989AB-AC40-41E4-BE86-FAE72EA92250 (resized).jpegD5BFD5C2-E9E4-4D49-8D0D-C5E4B0E0FD36 (resized).jpegD5BFD5C2-E9E4-4D49-8D0D-C5E4B0E0FD36 (resized).jpegE40423EA-4712-4103-B164-C8E1DF6F7819 (resized).jpegE40423EA-4712-4103-B164-C8E1DF6F7819 (resized).jpeg0E3B110E-03AD-4DA8-B01E-9A9162941E16 (resized).jpeg0E3B110E-03AD-4DA8-B01E-9A9162941E16 (resized).jpeg

#14258 4 years ago

Solar Ride
Greensburg,PA

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

#14274 4 years ago

Gottlieb Gridiron
Boylston,MA

worcester.craigslist.org link

If someone needs me to pick this up let me know.

#14291 4 years ago

October 3-6
Highland Park, IL

Nitro Ground Shaker

https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Highland-Park/60035/2361654

#14300 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

A wet bar then???

It could be real dicey with the moisture in a pool area. Especially since it looks like it’s next to an indoor hot tub.

#14328 4 years ago

#ten-stars
#phoenix
Possibly others

Freeport,NY

#14335 4 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Decent deal if someone is looking for an earlier Gottlieb multi player machine but no backglass on the one and bad backglass on the other kind of kills the value on them. I would think something in the $350 to $400 range would be better for what they are but to each his own!

It’s never good when they don’t show the backglass

#14352 4 years ago

#time-warp
Branford, CT
newhaven.craigslist.org link

#14355 4 years ago

Yes, I’d like too. I’ve always wanted an EM rifle game.

(Chanting) Do it!, Do it!, Do it!

I’ve got an EM rifle. They are a lot of fun and it is one of the favorites when people come over.

#14356 4 years ago

#dealers-choice-williams
Philadelphia, PA
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#14368 4 years ago

#mars-god-of-war
Hollis, ME

maine.craigslist.org link

If someone needs me to take the ride I don’t mind.

#14392 4 years ago

Rare find:
Seven Up
Bethlehem, NH
Backglass is trash but the playfield isn’t too bad

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1006301912873411/

#14436 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

T2 scam
Scammers are listing a T2 with new mpu, nvram, etc for $1200 around the country in Craigslist ads. They are willing to ship, but won’t allow locals to come see the pin

I've hid the posting(s) several times in the Craigslist app that I use and they just seem to keeping posting more in different areas.

#14469 4 years ago

Yard Sale TODAY
Burlington, VT

Harley Davidson- unknown which manufacturer

#14470 4 years ago

Yard Sale TODAY
Athol, MA

Atari - unknown name

westernmass.craigslist.org link

#14471 4 years ago

#sunset
North Bergon, NY ?

newjersey.craigslist.org link

#14473 4 years ago

TODAY
Wahoo, NE

#judge-dredd
#mary-shellys-frankenstein

http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3343884.html

#14474 4 years ago

October 7th auction 8pm
Dover, PA

Fun Ball
#show-boat

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3348738.html

#14475 4 years ago

Estate Sale
Ashland, OH
October 8th

#amigo
Pool table
Jukebox
Slot machines

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3346379.html

#14476 4 years ago

Estate Sale 10/10
Xenia, OH

#pixies

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3343065.html

#14477 4 years ago

Estate Sale - In person/online
10/10
Oklahoma City, OK
#darling-williams

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3346282.html

Also check proxibid.com for the same listing

#14478 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Have not owned an Atari yet!

If I knew about it earlier I would have gone and posted pictures for those who may have been interested.

#14485 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

$80 bally paragon?
NAH![quoted image]

6 days 20 hours left in the picture. That’s a rather odd starting bidding amount. Especially for a big ticket item. I do like the description “great for lighting up.” The seller has a feedback rating of 4. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

#14491 4 years ago

Lyman, ME

#gaucho
#world-series-1962

#14500 4 years ago

Estate Sale
10/10-10/12
Clifton, VA

#star-trek-the-next-generation

https://www.estatesales.net/VA/Clifton/20124/2361444

#14501 4 years ago

Estate Sale
10/10-10/13
Glenview, IL

#lord-of-the-rings

https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Glenview/60025/2371203

#14504 4 years ago

Estate Sale Online- preview in person

Montrose,WV
Ends in two weeks

#flintstones

https://m.proxibid.com/category/resources/mobile/item.html#search|lot|Pinball|Pinball|relevance|51831870|1|none|51831870

#14517 4 years ago

#freedom-bally
#super-straight

Bolton Landing, NY
glensfalls.craigslist.org link

#14521 4 years ago

I figured one of guys already grabbed them when I posted it. It was too good to be true.

#14523 4 years ago

Not anything special but I never get that lucky either. Although I wouldn’t mind having a freedom...prototype that is.

#14526 4 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

The pictures have finally arrived, but one should be more than enough. No wonder his Burlington, Vt yard sale was advertised only on the Maine CL & not VT.
[quoted image]

#14527 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

The Freedom posted is just a regular Freedom...
Many years ago, I did get to service a sample game.
Sadly, someone put a long screw through the playfield where the flippers are mounted.

Yeah I know could you imagine if it was. I really have no interest in the regular freedom’s. They are easy to find with such a high production number and not as fun to play. There might be a prototype at the York show which I’m looking forward to playing. The middle pop bumper games are neat.

#14536 4 years ago

Estate Sale Online
Fairfax, VA
Ends 10/18

#star-pool-williams

https://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/18948/item/pinball-machine-c-1775641/

#14547 4 years ago

You should post some pictures once it’s cleaned up. I’m curious to see this thing. Are you going to York? Maybe you could find a donor cabinet there.

1 week later
#14633 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I probably need to let go a few projects clogging up my work space. The first one is a Surf Champ, powers on, score motor constantly runs, lights work, etc.. backglass is decent with just a couple bad spots that are not really even noticeable from players vew, Cabinet is flaking and rough, legs are rusted, typical been sitting in garage for years find. If no one wants I will probably part it.
Nashville, TN
$250
PM me your cell if you want pics

Don’t part it! Someone will scoop that up. The score motor is no big big deal. I just picked up a machine with the same issue and it was something so stupid. I didn’t notice the first ten times I looked for it.

#14650 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Winter Project Alert! Selling my project Midway's Deluxe Shooting Gallery. Need to clear out some room in my shop for other projects. Clean machine. Game resets, scores, and plays correctly. All scenery has been reproduced. Strong compressor. Solid cabinet. Only issue is the timer(which worked previously) stopped working this week. No clown. No coin box. Needs a paint job and some cabinet work. Comes with original graphics, NOS price/score cards, original instructions, schematics, and graphic files for the reproduction scenery in case you want to make more scenery for yourself or sell it. I can work with you to figure out shipping if necessary.
Link to what I've done to it so far: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midway-deluxe-shooting-gallery-restore
Current photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bfmw-_PLlPa5ZuQ_hm89VMUkuS9qexh0?usp=sharing
$2,500 or make me an offer. Need this gone. Definitely could be a great looking and playing machine with a little more work.

Mopar

#14664 4 years ago

Lot of bodies/heads/PF’s.

nh.craigslist.org link

Close to me. But I have no idea what I would do with them all.

#14714 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Thought about picking up up, but have other things going on.[quoted image]

If anyone needs me to pick up the Dixieland let me know. I would be happy to help. I live just over an hour away. We can make arrangements later for pickup/shipping.

#14764 4 years ago

Two amazing estate sales with too many machines to list:

11/2- Chicago, IL
https://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3355353.html

11/6- ONLINE ONLY Garnet Valley, PA
https://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3356569.html

#14767 4 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Someone from the auction company was handing out flyers about the Garnet Valley auction at the York White Rose show a couple of weeks ago. The buyer’s premium for this auctions is 18% plus 6% PA sale tax.

That’s pretty steep but if you can get something cheap and you live nearby it’s not too bad. The question to ask yourself is: do you really need it? I recently bought an online estate sale machine cheap so it was worth it.

4 weeks later
#15063 4 years ago

Someone should grab this Williams 8-ball. They don’t come up too often. Or if your so inclined the Twin Win. Better pictures would be nice.

nh.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#15128 4 years ago

Not a machine going up for auction but still pretty neat. Up for auction Saturday on live auctioneers.

Photo of Bally "Gambling Machine" IRS Raid Featuring Bally Sea Island Bingo Pinball Machine. Photo depicts the unloading of a gambling machine going to the courthouse to be stored. Stamped Dec. 20 1962. Some creases, writing on the back.”
CEB3A291-9CD5-492B-89AF-B95FA0BF4BF2 (resized).jpegCEB3A291-9CD5-492B-89AF-B95FA0BF4BF2 (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#15262 4 years ago
Quoted from DorkInAbox:

Anyone wanna bring this up to Pennsylvania for me? For a reasonable sum of course.

Bob Cunningham is pretty cheap

1 week later
#15321 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Dealer /EM 1 player
Month/Year: December 1953
Production: ????
Cost: $250
Seller: John Collier
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/455273678507380/
OP: 1950s pinball machine. In storage 10 yrs. as is. Needs checked out. Not currently working. See at Scott’s antique show, Atlanta, ga. Jan 9,10,11,12. in south building courtyard. John at

I’m looking to add a woodrail to the lineup. I wish it was closer. Anyone going to Allentown?

#15357 4 years ago

Not mine: Save this working EM rifle before it’s parted out.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3106691692692545/

#15431 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

No clue. He's never had a part I've needed

Same here. I’ve tried several times and he has never had anything I needed. I’m pretty sure he is based out of Wildomar, CA. An almost identical ad is on Mr. Pinball with his contact info.

#15449 4 years ago

I’m an EM guy. I have zero interest in the game but maybe I’ll call and make a deal and have my shipper pick it up for me and sell it to whatever “jerk” wants it for the price I paid for it. Hell, I’ll take a loss just so he doesn’t get it.

#15457 4 years ago

I’ve got a working Central Park that needs a repaint if anyone is interested. It would include the pinball pimp stencils. All the playfield metal posts have been tumbled and polished, new rubber, and waxed.The playfield and plastics are nice. The backglass is okay.

#15491 4 years ago

Thank you to @bluespin, nascarrey and all others who keep this thread strong. Let’s keep saving one pin at a time and keep the hobby affordable for some who can’t afford it, don’t want the high end pins, who are looking for deals, or for those who prefer working on them rather than playing them. Anyone who wants to be negative should just unvisit the thread.

1 week later
#15639 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I got a $50 pin a few days ago. It's the cheapest I've ever got one.

What did you get?

1 week later
#15723 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ve given away 3 free games on here, including a decent GTB Spiderman. Free pins do happen.

You sir are a gentlemen. I’m jealous of those who received your bountiful gifts.

1 week later
#15841 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Silent auction right in my backyard for a local fire company. Williams Granada, looks pretty clean:
https://www.facebook.com/151993875869/photos/pcb.10156674284905870/10156674284345870/?type=3&theater

It’s too bad you couldn’t figure out some sort of online bidding as well. I‘m sure someone would bite and you could make arrangements for Pinfest or shipping. It’s always good to help a local cause.

2 weeks later
#15968 4 years ago

#central-park
Includes pinball pimp stencil kit
#beat-the-clock-williams
Includes spare backglass

I haven’t had time for projects lately. I would like like to sell them as as a package deal if I could. Trades considered.

2 weeks later
#16195 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Granada
For sale here....no pictures in listing....
https://www.estatesales.net/MA/Carlisle/01741/2517081

They had an Avengers as well but it was already sold. Starting asking price of $450 for the Granada

1 month later
#16601 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Mad World
Bally em
Current Bid $275
Virginia
ebay.com link » 1964 Bally Mad World Pinball No Reserve

That PF has seen better days. That’s too bad

2 weeks later
#16761 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Apparently this thread inspired me to give it a go (didn't hurt that they are both on legs and I finally had a free weekend). El Toro now plays correctly
Unless someone has an interesting trade in mind you'll probably find El Toro available to play at the Western Mass Pinball Club when we are finally able to reopen

Where is the club?

2 weeks later
#16908 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Can anyone pick this up for me? Pm me if you can help. Thanks

Long gone. Post is 2 days old. I should have taken it when I had the chance. He gave me his number.. I just didn’t want to drive after working all night.

2 weeks later
#17091 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

good golly is PA swarming with pins...

I feel like it’s a never ending supply chain.

#17136 3 years ago

#atlas
From the OP: Here's a nice NON-working pinball project. A Gottlieb ATLAS from 1959. It's a 2 player woodrail machine. I've accumulated a few things for it, but never really got around to working on it.
The cabinet is in pretty decent shape with original paint. The playfield is nice with no major issues. I have a brand new set of plastics for it along with a rubber kit and schematics. The backglass is the weak point unfortunately, but could be made better with some touch ups or I believe it's available as a replacement.
Machine is an overall decent project. 425 obo

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/639406396655755/

Me: It’s close to me. If you want me to get it for you let me know and we can work pick up arrangements later.

#17138 3 years ago

#grand-tour

OP:working order...$450 best offer

Me: It has been for sale forever. It might have good paint under the awesome brown adhesive covering. If you want me to grab it for you I can and we can work out pick up arrangements later on. I’m in no rush.

https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/1e369766

#17156 3 years ago

#spin-a-card-gottlieb

OP: Pinball Machine needs to be restored. Did work at one point when we bought it. Haven't tried to make it work in a while.

Me: Ummmm...if you really want it I can pick it up for you and we can make arrangements later but it’s a real beater and I applaud you for your efforts.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/319334755896727/

#17172 3 years ago

This is one of the few EMs that hold up if you have modern tastes. The sounds and action of Spin-A-Card is great.
I shot them a message, if they come down a bit on the price that’s not a bad game! I’ve had good luck getting them working again. They’re not that hard once you understand the logic flow.

Someone scooped it. It’s status is “pending” on Facebook

#17199 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Buccaneer on Facebook for $500. Really nice shape, good price.
Located in Natick, MA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1686318314877902
[quoted image]

This is close to me. If anyone has any interest I don’t mind taking the ride and grabbing it for you and we can make arrangements for pick up or shipping at another time. I’m in no rush.

#17263 3 years ago

If anyone has interest in bingos there are 19 here for free but you must take them all.

#17337 3 years ago

Anyone know who would ship from Ohio to Mass for a reasonable price?

Bob Cunningham will do it on the cheap. But it could be a month or more before you see the machine depending on his route.

#17377 3 years ago

#grand-prix-williams

OP: Grand Prix pinball game in decent shape, needs some adjustments. Bonus unit not scoring 100 properly and player unit skips sometimes. Back glass gear shape with little fading. Playfield is decent with one of the big arrow inserts starting to raise. 500 obo trades considered + cash as needed.

Me: If you want me to grab it for you let me know and I will. We can work out pick up or shipping arrangements later. I’m really enjoying that sweet paint job

#17426 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Grand Prix
OP: Grand Prix pinball game in decent shape

So I asked about this and they told me that they already had someone picking it up but if I wanted to pay more it for it it was mine. If your the seller and you’re on pinside and you probably are judging by the pictures please be an honest seller.

#17499 3 years ago

#sky-jump-gottlieb

https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/f9fb429f

This is going to go quick

#17502 3 years ago

I do have a chance at this, but it needs to be brought up 10 stairs and I have no help unfortunately.
Anyone want to possibly help me? It's located in Plymouth.

It’s a single player. You can definitely do it by yourself if you have a two wheeler. If not go to harbor freight and spent the $50 and get one. You won’t regret it. Use a ratchet strap around it and you’re good to go. If you pick it up tomorrow I can help you. But I don’t think it will last that long.

#17505 3 years ago

I'll see if I can get my dad to help me. We do have a nice two wheeler that should help.

Two people,a two wheeler, and ten stairs will be a breeze.

#17536 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I'll warn you now, the Strato-Flite at this estate sale is not for the faint of heart.....
#pinballhorrorpics
https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Dallas/75218/2600778

Someone got heavy handed with a brush. It’s so thick it might just peel off

#17564 3 years ago
Quoted from MonsieurCS:

dropped to 425obo!

Dropped even further to $350. Somebody please!

1 week later
#17733 3 years ago

#target-pool

This is close to me. If someone needs me to grab it for them let me know

1 week later
#17846 3 years ago

#space-riders

nh.craigslist.org link

OP: PLEASE leave phone # if interested. I will not send address in email or text.1978 Atari Space Riders pinball machine, with booklet and all electronic schematics.  A classic!Machine has not been used in numerous years. Electronics not working, BUT might just be just a fuse since there is power to a service outlet inside the machine. The knob to release the balls is also rusted. Good for someone who knows electronics and wants to see if they can get it working, or for parts.Asking $150 obo.

ME: If you want this I can grab it for you and we can work out pickup later on.

#17948 3 years ago

#golden-arrow
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/790153381729506/

OP: Needs a little work-spring to release balls

#17949 3 years ago

#amigo
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2664274727145310/

OP: 1974 Bally “Amigo” pinball machine.
In excellent condition!

Me: not really much of a project. But I figured I would post it anyway.

#17967 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Damn, wish this was closer!

She said it was going to the highest bidder

#17972 3 years ago

60’s multi-ball. Wish it was closer.

1 week later
#18136 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Looks like a nice play field if someone has a crappy play field and wants to restore their Aztec.
10,150 were produced.
39 Pinsiders want an Aztec
2 have been put up for sale on Pinside but no takers.
not exactly a high demand pin. And 5-6 years ago, this pin would probably only bring a couple of hundred dollars.
I don't see it as a great loss.

I’ve seen it pop up for sale a bunch of times on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace as well. In fact there is one for sale here if anyone wants one or should I say 1.5 if you combine them

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/317266362746078/

#18152 3 years ago

#pit-stop
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/4383462885058917/

OP: Rare bird.. research shows 2002 originally produced Selling as found. nice original1968 pit stop pinball machine complete with key..Indy car feel..race a friend one with the most laps wins.. colors and graphics great..originally a 10 cent machine..set for free play..set come come try before you buy Machine has been store right very little corrosion..greats bells and action

#18167 3 years ago

#domino-gottlieb

OP: Vintage domino Pinball Machine clean clean complete is be serviced.  local local delivery

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2882086702077637/

#18174 3 years ago

I think I found its new owner on Facebook. At least it was saved.

AD97FA5A-BB76-4746-BDB4-80760CD76307 (resized).jpegAD97FA5A-BB76-4746-BDB4-80760CD76307 (resized).jpeg

#18176 3 years ago

#sky-kings
OP: Pinball machine
Bally sky king (original 1974)
It works but needs a little work to left bumper which works but is not as strong as right one.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/720628758523343/

#18179 3 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Someone grab this. Offer less than 500, but it looks to be in great shape. Easy fix.
I already own a Sky Kings, but good first game for someone or easy flip.

It’s only about 20 minutes away from me but I really don’t have much room.

#18182 3 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

LOL might want to update your profile location then I'm in Honeybrook and was trying to figure out how Reading was that close to you ! (I don't have any room either)

It’s in Reading, MA not PA

#18183 3 years ago

#beat-time

https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/4144f845

OP:sold as is. Needs to be picked up in Middleborough.

Me: I think she originally listed it for $900 but has since dropped the price.

#18188 3 years ago

#air-aces
Vector
Antiques, Household, Collectibles
by Mishler Auction Service
Sep 3, 2020 | 3:00 PM
Hollsopple, PA
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3458405.html

#18189 3 years ago

#cross-town
Big Shot

Nicky's Cruisin Diner & Sports Memorabilia Auction
by Mainely Antique Auctions
Sep 5, 2020 | 10:00 AM
Brewer, ME
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3459410.html

#18190 3 years ago

A woodrail I can’t make out

Sholes & Short Antique, Slot Machines,Tools & More
by Al Martin Real Estate & Auction Co.
Sep 6, 2020 | 11:00 AM
Ottumwa, IA
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3468544.html

#18191 3 years ago

#aztec
Flash Gordon
Pinball Pool

September Variety Auction
by Horst Auctioneers
Sep 12, 2020 | 9:00 AM
Ephrata, PA <<<<<<
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3460931.html

#18192 3 years ago

#count-down

Antiques, Advertising, Collectibles & More!
by DEAN R. ARNER AUCTIONEER, LLC
Sep 15, 2020 | 10:00 AM
Lehighton, PA
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3399609.html

#18193 3 years ago

#strikes-and-spares
Skylab
Harlem Globetrotters On Tour
Royal Flush
World Cup Soccer
Delta Queen

Arcade and Americana Auction
by Jaybird Auctions
Sep 17, 2020 | 7:00 PM

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3467734.html

#18198 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I've been really interested by Jaybird Auctions. They post a LOT of pins over time and I'm curious what the actual prices end up going for. Some fairly good stock from time to time.

I know if you follow the auctions through some of the major auction sites you can find out what they sold for.

#18206 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Cross Town
Big Shot
Nicky's Cruisin Diner & Sports Memorabilia Auction
by Mainely Antique Auctions
Brewer, ME
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3459410.html

So in case anyone cares. There is no starting bid on these...I called and asked. Also Brewer,ME is in the middle of nowhere. My in-laws live nearby. So you have a pretty good chance of scoring a good deal if you want either one of these.

#18216 3 years ago

#fastball

Mall of the Bluffs Closure / Salvage Live Auction
by The Auction Mill
Council Bluffs, IA & online

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3455487.html

#18220 3 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Isn't Brewer next to Bangor or part of it? That's downright civilization. A nephew lived there for years, until a couple of months ago when he moved to New Mexico. His twin on the other hand lives in New Sweden, Me and his wife is from Fort Kent. The County is in the middle of nowhere.

It’s right next door to Bangor. It’s not a super busy area.

#18222 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I guess so. But I sure as hell wouldn't sit under those. I may go check this one out. Big Shot is on my list of games I like a lot and wouldn't mind having. Love 2 player games.

So I emailed them and asked for detailed pictures and this is what I got in response. Apparently there was a Mata Hari as well.

7C9DE516-3956-4AED-8205-9C6BDA9979F9 (resized).jpeg7C9DE516-3956-4AED-8205-9C6BDA9979F9 (resized).jpegC50287B3-F438-41FE-8126-E25EA04A1A23 (resized).jpegC50287B3-F438-41FE-8126-E25EA04A1A23 (resized).jpeg1C78BF0B-74EB-47E7-BA3F-517D485B5393 (resized).jpeg1C78BF0B-74EB-47E7-BA3F-517D485B5393 (resized).jpeg

#18252 3 years ago
Quoted from Silverstreak02:

Cross Town is a fun game. The cabinet is fixable. Mine looked worse than that.
[quoted image][quoted image]

For those considering going to the auction. There is also an Airport for sale in town as well

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3235450616573311/

#18261 3 years ago

#ding-dong
Chicago,IL
https://offerup.co/WD3x1lKMs9

#18279 3 years ago

Garage Sale Alert: Duanesurbg, NY
Hollywood Heat

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/626999861335460/

FYI:They are asking $600. It’s not mentioned in the ad.

#18285 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Thats my home town! Sent my father to stop by and take a look

Did you end up getting it?

#18289 3 years ago

#gottlieb-superliner
Dowd Estate Live Auction
by Peterson Auction & Realty LLC
Sep 12, 2020 | 10:00 AM
Ellery,NY
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3467867.html

#18292 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Just did a Pinball Owners search, and found one person who owns one.

I dug around for you and ended finding some photos on the auctioneers website. You can bid online as well.
https://www.petersonauction.com/auctions

3BCBAF53-555F-4800-B623-692DEECEC465 (resized).png3BCBAF53-555F-4800-B623-692DEECEC465 (resized).png46FC928E-763A-44E8-BF8D-FCA7FFD9A337 (resized).jpeg46FC928E-763A-44E8-BF8D-FCA7FFD9A337 (resized).jpeg61E96B7D-27BF-4D6A-8085-F873C4299C31 (resized).jpeg61E96B7D-27BF-4D6A-8085-F873C4299C31 (resized).jpeg9A8F9651-34BC-4A88-83C0-CBEAF1491F05 (resized).jpeg9A8F9651-34BC-4A88-83C0-CBEAF1491F05 (resized).jpegDF5C7443-8F8D-4781-A403-ABA54E405B43 (resized).jpegDF5C7443-8F8D-4781-A403-ABA54E405B43 (resized).jpeg
#18326 3 years ago

#doodle-bug

OP:1970's doodlebug pinball machine manufactured by the Williams Co. All rubbers replaced a few years ago and very little use since. Lights up. A relay appears to be stuck and it continually racks points.
Phone calls only. 207.776.9584  Dave. 207-776-9584

Me:Good deal

#18327 3 years ago

#aquarius

OP: Here's the perfect project. For the most part the game is up and running. What it really needs is a good going over and cleaning of the contacts. It's basically complete so there's nothing really missing except for a lock. Comes with a back door and an original schematic and instruction package. The nicest thing is the playfield. No flipper drag marks and the kick out holes up top are almost perfect. All plastics are good. None broken or cracked. The backglass has been sealed and touched up a bit ( amateur job ). 7 1/2 rating but very presentable. Front door, coin entry plate, and lock down mech have been freshly painted. Not original, but clean. Legs are terrible but included. Cabinet is so /so. All in all a decent machine to learn on both mechanically and physically. Located on Long Island. Easy garage pickup. My name is Dave

#18410 3 years ago
1 week later
2 weeks later
#18596 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Rockmakers. Gone within the hour I saw it

Facebook marketplace is like the Wild West. I literally messaged someone today about something seven minutes after it was posted and it was gone.

#18620 3 years ago

Midway Flash pitch and bat.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/349830626451052/

OP: Parts Pieces? Coffee table? Art, Baseball fans!. Cabinet and legs. Head and cool backglass. Part of the Playfield. What is there works. Lots of coils and relays. People. Look at pics. Read add. Nowhere does it say complete or for restore.

Me: I messaged him and wrote back to me:

“It is missing some parts,. The scoring part of the playfield being the main piece I cannot locate. The pitch,swing controls,. And the sound player. The head has been tested and works fully. The pitch and swing works,. The cabinet is ok condition.The legs and hardware is there”

#18635 3 years ago
#18642 3 years ago

I originally found it on the Facebook marketplace place and he directed me to Pinside to his ad for the pictures. It’s too bad he changed the price on here.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/676924029592687/

1 week later
#18705 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Bunch-O-Machines
Wilmington, Delaware
Too far for me

C’mon Ron You just want the NOS pantyhose machine they are selling

2 weeks later
#18839 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Calling in about this one today. Thanks for the tip. Hoping to own all of the 2 player western themed Gottliebs.

If you get it and need help getting it out let me know. Basements can be the worst and that one doesn’t look promising.

#18861 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Calling in about this one today. Thanks for the tip. Hoping to own all of the 2 player western themed Gottliebs.

I emailed the other day and asked what the price was and she contacted me today and told me $1500. What a deal

1 month later
#19248 3 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Here ya go hope someone here picks it up Hokus Pokus $400 in GA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/452375789501629/

I would grab that if I was closer

#19255 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

A grail Bally EM has come available to me and I am out of space.

Make sure you show us when you get it! Good luck.

#19266 3 years ago

1967 Touchdown Pinball Lower cabinet

1 week later
#19357 3 years ago

#aztec
Hazelton, PA
Full game- no cabinet

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/170099667784910/

Wish I was closer I have a donor cabinet

#19374 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

You want a donor game to go with that cabinet? We've got one at the Western Mass Pinball Club in storage - its definitely a project.

What is it?

#19396 3 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

You are responsible for the shipping. I'm going to bid on that target alpha! Thanks for posting.

I wouldn’t go crazy with bidding on a Target Alpha. There are a ton of those hanging around and seem to come up often. Factor in 5.5% sales tax and the 13.5% auction fees as well prior to bidding.

1 week later
#19443 3 years ago

#gottlieb-2001

westernmass.craigslist.org link

Seller seems anxious to get rid of it.

#19446 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Tempted to offer them $500 or something but I have too many wedgeheads as it is. Now if it was a Dimension....

I talked to him before posting the Craigslist post. He seems like a nice guy. It’s funny you mention it because I offered him $500 for it and he accepted but I thought twice about it because I already have one

#19448 3 years ago

He sent me some more pictures that aren’t shown in the listing. Someone go get it.

349927B3-B0CE-4C93-975A-9BDDF0504C0F (resized).jpeg349927B3-B0CE-4C93-975A-9BDDF0504C0F (resized).jpeg815999CD-58B0-4C8D-98EF-0169E921D97F (resized).jpeg815999CD-58B0-4C8D-98EF-0169E921D97F (resized).jpegE8797DB7-0F11-41C4-B373-0558F30983BE (resized).jpegE8797DB7-0F11-41C4-B373-0558F30983BE (resized).jpeg

#19452 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Weird... I'm realizing now, I never got a CL notification for that 2001. I see the search in my search list, and when I click it the 2001 ad shows up, but there's no email in my inbox for it

I use the app and I don’t have alerts if that makes a difference.

#19507 3 years ago

Someone go get this Lucky Hand before it’s gone

hartford.craigslist.org link

#19513 3 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

It's gone. How much was it?

Who is the lucky guy? I saw this 30 minutes after it was posted but couldn’t pull the trigger with the impending storm and oh yeah I’m trying to be responsible and stop buying unless I have the room

#19516 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

And I was about to pm you and ask you to pick it up for me. Lol.

Only in exchange for your Trade Winds . I would have if it wasn’t for the snow.

#19559 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Tell 'im to throw in the terlet, an' he gots hisself a deal!

I don’t know if a $60 toilet can handle what I have to offer.

1 week later
#19652 3 years ago

#hang-glider
OP:No cabinet or cabinet parts, no glass. Otherwise nearly complete game. Play field, score cabinet, internal component assembly. For parts or for your pinball project.

#19653 3 years ago

Same seller
Ro Go
OP: Ro-Go pinball machine by Bally. Plays OK. No playfield glass, no back glass.

2 weeks later
#19810 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Right..... 3 offers at $1000?
I've got one in my garage I'll sell to you for $999! lol

You can have mine for $998.99! Plus a parts machine lol . Estate sales can be hit or miss.

#19850 3 years ago

A coworker of mine just approached me and asked me if I would be interested in an Atari Space Riders. He showed me pictures of the backglass and cabinet which looked decent but the machine had a bunch of clothes stacked on it so I couldn’t see the playfield. I’m waiting on more pictures but all I know so far that it “doesn’t work.” If anyone is interested I’ll grab it for them. I don’t have any interest in solid state games but if someone wants me to grab it for them when more info is available let me know. I’ll keep this updated as I find out more.

#19931 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Parts games, missing heads
Gaucho
Bank a Ball
$200 for both
Brookfield, MA
https://m.facebook.com/groups/630406413802349/permalink/1872945002881811/
I also posted in the EM heads needed forum. I'm hoping that someone can get these pins back up and working:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-heads-needed-heads-available/page/6#post-6192231

There was a BAB head posted for sale 2 days earlier 47 minutes away from the body that sold fairly quickly. Probably because those balls are worth some money. PBR sells them for $30 a piece

1 week later
#20075 3 years ago

Who bought the balls-a-poppin at the estate sale auction tonight?

3 weeks later
#20254 3 years ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

This one is mine...from the sad sack category. Does someone have the moxie to save this tired old pin?
1959 Wlms Tic Tac Toe
https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/permalink/3980146398719621/?sale_post_id=3980146398719621

I know a trio of games that the coin door could be reused on

2 weeks later
#20445 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE - THU 06/03 - SUN 06/06
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: "300" / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1975
Production: 7,925
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MA/Winchester/01890/2880495

Looks like they are asking $800 for it...

2 months later
#20995 2 years ago

Who is the lucky SOB that got the nice $200 Atlantis in NH…I was so close.

#20996 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Who is the lucky SOB that got the nice $200 Atlantis in NH…I was so close.

Nevermind…she marked it as sold…told me it was sold and then relisted it for $1k which is still a deal.

3 weeks later
#21183 2 years ago

Game/Type: Comet
Year: March 1985
Production: 8,100
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/559219241945733/

$300- it went for a swim. Good luck to whoever gets it.

2 months later
1 week later
#21802 2 years ago
Quoted from Bonk:

Saw these on Ebay this morning, Vulcan and Aztec in Georgia.
ebay.com link: Vintage 1977 Gottlieb Vulcan Pinball Machine
ebay.com link: 1976 Williams AZTEC pinball Machine Vintage Parts Or Restoration Project

Is that mouse poop on the serial number tag of the Vulcan?Also in the cash box area?

2 months later
#22291 2 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Good price for a project bowler, wonder how bad it is to fix since they're business is games!
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/130031102322760/
$50

A ton of work to clean those beasts and not a huge return if you’re lucky enough to sell it.

1 week later
#22337 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Gridiron / EM 2 Players
Month/Year: December 1977
Production: 1,025
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/256683553287714/

They have the backbox too. Please save this “coffee table”

#22339 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Where does it say they have the backbox?

I pm’d them and asked. They said they had plans to convert it to some other furniture as well.

1 month later
#22746 2 years ago

I pm’d him. It was in a flood.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
274 posts in this topic match your search for posts by murphdom. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.