Topic Stats

• 14,598 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by bluespin
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,203 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191010_185551_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
FE4BC50A-AB45-44CE-8B73-15E7CC64246D.jpeg
pin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191006-012316 (resized).png
IMG_3017 (resized).JPG
PF-as-is (resized).JPG
IMG_2579 (resized).JPG
IMG_3005 (resized).JPG
logo2 (resized).jpg
100_3514 (resized).JPG
circus (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-09-27-11-24-03 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-09-27-11-23-44 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk1mod0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

hell was being tied to a Magnotron for the rest of their existence.

I had the two player version "Duotron" for quite a while. Loved it! Keeping an eye on this excellent thread. These are right up my alley. If only they were all closer and I had more room and time...

2 weeks later
#305 3 years ago

I have never owned a game that wasn't a project...

#310 3 years ago

If'n I hadz the time and space... I know nothing of Gottlieb DMD games and there's no telling how high all of these games will go. But if I had the time and space, I would try to work a deal for this pile. Fireball, Aces and Kings, Doodle Bug, A-Go-Go and a Frank Thomas Big Hurt. What's not to like???

ebay.com link

1 year later
#4824 2 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Triple Strike / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: Aug / 1975
Production: 3376
Cost: $150 starting bid

Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Thriple Strike Pinball Machine Made By Williams Project Parts Machine Cheap
OP: up for bid is my .thriple strike PINBALL MACHINE MADE BY williams PROJECT/parts machine. IT DOES NOTHING BUT LIGHT UP lots of bulbs missing.the pop up assembly missing.a switch in the back box is gone basically what you see is what you get.i also have back box door i dont know if shown in pics.

#4825 2 years ago

Game/Type: Expo / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: Oct / 1969
Production: unstated?
Cost: $120
Link/Contact: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/pinball-machine-60-70-s_de0e88f1-bc5a-4866-98b9-1d87a17b6e28

OP:Needs repair, turns on but not working.

No visible back glass, cab has been repainted. Worth looking at?

#4829 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

And a link to a video showing the game play:

Ha! That's good stuff. (And for $120 I could go pretty wrong.)

1 week later
#4879 2 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Golden Gate / Bingo
Month/Year: 1962
Production: 850
Cost: $200
Pinsider: Pinhead86

1 week later
#4951 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Mystery Machine!
Manufacturer: ??
Game/Type: ?? / ??
Month/Year: ??
Production: ??
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: allentown.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics! OP: "Pinball machine does work ,,,"

Probably a missing BBB.

Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Game/Type: Jokerz / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1988
Production: 5,403
Cost: $190
Link/Contact: austin.craigslist.org link
OP: Jokerz pinball project.. No pcbs, no translite, no table glass also missing other parts this is a project pinball.....

If it wasn't for that creepy-ass laugh I'd be all over this! LOL

1 year later
#11387 9 months ago

Still on the hunt for a "two steps from the dump" Taxi project. Reasonably complete in any condition.

Shawn

3 months later
#12105 6 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Bobby Orr's Power Play / SS
Month/Year: February 1977
Production: 13,750
Cost: $1,000 OBO

Really? I have a client looking for one but not at those prices... Are they that sought after?

#12110 6 months ago

Aaaaaaand I've been schooled! LOL

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
#12114 6 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I got to play a Bobby Orr at TPF. Maybe it was not set up correctly;

We played it. It needed work for sure. As he was packing it up I asked if it was for sale, flaky back glass and all, with LEDs and he said $1200. I said really? Yup. No thanks, and kept walking.

1 week later
#12184 6 months ago

What is it good for?

Quoted from Daditude:

Absolutely nothing!

Good God, Y'all....

2 months later
#12771 3 months ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Black Jack '77 & Kings (woodrail '57) at this estate sale...….look like theyre in decent shape!

Never seen a Bally Black Jack live and in person and there are LOTS of things at that sale that interest me! Too bad I live thousands of miles away.

Shawn

1 week later
#12797 3 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Space Odyssey
Em
$175
Elmira, NY
elmira.craigslist.org link
Someone converted the head to a coffee table, but they have the complete machine. Someone please pick this up and change it back to a pinball machine.

Didn't someone on here want to see a coffee table turned back into a pinball machine? I'm up for it if it were a few thousand miles closer! Love that game.

Shawn

#12885 3 months ago

Anyone in Tampa that could grab that Power Play for me? Boards are original but look okay. Price is right. Need a hand here.

Shawn

3 weeks later
#13258 72 days ago

Aside from the dunderheads that like to solder over top of a transformer, most people would have to try really hard to mess one up. I have bought a few "bad" ones that were fine... Most folk do not know how to meter a transformer. Anyways, this is a small part of my stash. And if those piles of falling apart machines were near me I'd definitely go for it. Tons of salvagable stuff there.

20190803_185343 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#13409 65 days ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

El Toro isn’t the worst pin ever made.

First pinball I ever remember playing. Spent several nickels trying to win a game. It was in the game room at Kilauea Military Camp in Hawaii. We're there to look at a live volcano and I'm like "let me play another game!" Always a soft spot for that one. If ever one comes up for sale close enough I will MAKE room.

Quoted from NicoVolta:

Oh, and I’ll have some EM’s to raffle soon.

Not your Old Chicago, I would presume. Ever since I played that one of yours at TPF I have been searching for a decent play field. Thankfully CPR is finally going to put them out. I'll be snatching one up for my Multi-Bally project.

1 week later
#13562 56 days ago

It couldn't be any farther away, could it...

3 weeks later
#13983 33 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Pretty sure Bob only works East of the Mississippi, but call and find out

He's bringing me that Bobby Orr that was posted waaaaaay back. I can get it in Houston or he'll drop it in Austin. That is as far west as I think he goes. But then for the right price...

4 weeks later
#14545 5 days ago

Bahaha, so the Super Straight cabinet is pure trash. Totally swollen and blown out.

And that, boys and girls, is how the acrylic pinball project came to be! But the play field will be terrific. And if it's not, I know where to get one...

#14548 4 days ago

What is the acrylic project?

Long story short, I bought a project Super Straight in 2012 that had been stored on its back. The neck was so bad I was afraid to set the head on it to even see if it worked. (It didn't!) So I did some research, consulted a master carpenter I work with and got to work making a new cabinet, new play field, new plastics, new everything. Best in Show at TPF 2015.

IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
€ 8.40
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk1mod0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside