IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matesamo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3348 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Scuba / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September, 1970
Production: 1,450
Cost: $150
Contact/Link: "401-six nine six 0 four four"
providence.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: ""

I just missed out on this one, someone had just called and they are going tomorrow to get it.

#3351 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

They may back out - you never know (slim chance anyway).
I was just thinking about how great it would be if a $150 Scuba came up for sale by me.

Yeah, I told him to call if the other guy no shows. He would have to be nuts based on the photos but you never know what else they aren't telling you.

#3362 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome Matesamo! I hope you lucked out on the Scuba. There are lots of projects in your area if you missed out on this one.

Thanks! I never got a call so I guess it is gone. I learned the power of setting up a craigslist app with notifications!

#3384 7 years ago

Game/Type: Orbit / EM
Month/Year: Dec 1971
Production: 3,200
Cost: $100
Contact/Link: boston.craigslist.org link
Condition: All there but needs tlc from a hobbyist or someone looking to do a restoration.

#3396 7 years ago
Quoted from zaphod:

Thanks zacaj for this post. Been looking for a good EM for a buddy - he called and purchased! Hope it is still there when he goes to get it.

Nice buy! I was scrolling through the posts and when I saw that one I was like "please don't let anyone else have grabbed it!" and then the newest post was this one. Hopefully it is as nice as the ad made it seem!

#3435 7 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

"Make offer, thanks" -- Yesterday morning it was listed for $400, and I almost shared it here, but was running to work. Guess the owner got a lot of interest up front.

I contacted the seller a few hours after the post when up and he had someone committed to buying it the following night. Went very quick.

#3488 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin Machine Company
Game/Type: Whiz Kids / EM
Month/Year: March 1952
Production: ?
Contact/Link: hartford.craigslist.org link
OP: Dirty, needs new rubber bumpers. Colors are good.

*** Dirty? You don't say? ***

PinballDirt (resized).jpgPinballDirt (resized).jpg

#3494 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

True, it's unfortunate that it was stored without playfield glass, but I'll bet a lot of that would clean up. Plus, if the backglass is any indication as to the condition of the machine:

...it's got some real potential. If it hasn't been gutted, this should be worth $150 easy. (For the right...motivated...customer.)
FULL DISCLOSURE: I adjusted the color levels on the seller's picture just to get a little better look at that backglass. Taking the picture in a room with the lights turned off wasn't much help. ...but, man, once you can actually see it? That glass looks like it's in AH-MAZE-ING condition(!!!).

You make valid points. So valid I made an offer and he accepted. Lets see what is under all that grim, shall we?

#3496 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Actually, a lot of times dirt helps "seal" the playfield up a bit more from the elements and whatnot if it's like actual dirt from lack for use with glass off and not like ball dirt from constant use. I've heard stories of people bringing home machines with playfield absolutely COVERED in dust and dirt (like literally, as the glass was off as stated, so you could barely see any art or text) and wiping it off with whatever they used and it was a perfect example underneath.

He said they played it for years and then put it into storage in a warehouse where it just got covered with time. Looking forward to picking it up on Friday.

#3500 7 years ago

Sure, I will make a thread and document the whole thing. At that price it should be a fun learning experience. Does anyone know if this type of machine takes standard glass?

#3503 7 years ago

Good to know, thanks! Two more quick questions before we get back to posting CL stuff. Anyone know the actual size of this type of table? It looks smaller in all areas and I was trying to figure out if I could fit two machines in my car. Secondly, the backheads screw on to the table and you get to the bolts through the back? Thanks to everyone for the help!

#3514 7 years ago

Sorry to say, I just received a message about the Whiz Kids pinball and the seller had someone offer him a little more so he sold it to him instead.

#3517 7 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Must've been a pinsider as that's been up on CL for a long time.

Well, I did post it so I have myself to blame, lol. Hopefully if it was a Pinsider they will post some photos of it all cleaned up.

Quoted from bkbirge:

Low class move from the seller if he'd already agreed to sell to you, probably better off as with people like that who knows if his description is even close to reality. Good thing you didn't order glass yet.

On one hand we had agreed upon a price, a time I would be there to get it and I had requested time off of work to get it when it was best for the seller. On the other hand he owes me nothing so more money is more money I guess. I myself would always honor a deal but it is what it is and I am on to the next table.

#3559 7 years ago

Game/Type: Surf Champ / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1976
Production: 1,070
Cost: $350

Condition: Surf champ pinball machine by gottlieb. Circa 1976. Good condition. Some flaking on the back glass. Powers up resets but ball doesn't launch. Should be an easy fix for a buyer who knows these machines. Photographed on floor but has the standard metal legs.

SurfChamp (resized).jpgSurfChamp (resized).jpg

#3560 7 years ago

Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1976
Production: 12,250
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: Very nice condition gottlieb royal flush pinball machine. Powers up but doesn't start. Should be an easy fix if you know these machines. Many new play field parts.

RoyalFlush (resized).jpgRoyalFlush (resized).jpg

#3562 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Hoping to score one of these someday....wish it was within a 400 mile radius of me.

It is a fun machine. I have a verbal agreement to purchase a beautiful Surf Champ with mint backglass perfect gameplay or I may have taken a shot at this one. Both of his machines have the same problem, which I find interesting.

#3585 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Pics on request"

You would think that selling a $500+ item would be worth uploading at least one photo for potential buyers. I upload 4-5 photos for a $1.99 item on Ebay for pete's sake.

#3596 7 years ago

A real beauty for sure! It could have been a lot worse; for you and the machine.

#3600 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Captain Fantastic / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: 1977
Production: Unknown
Cost: $1200 or Best Offer
Contact/Link: westernmass.craigslist.org link

Captain fantastic Elton John pinball machine need work does not work all the time.

Capt Fantastic (resized).jpgCapt Fantastic (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#3805 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Same Project Pin? Increased price?
Game/Type: Orbit / EM 4 Player

Maybe! Would not be the first time this has happened, I emailed about a $200 Pro Football EM machine and by the time he responded the post had updated to $400. I wish I had saved the image with the ad to compare the two.

#3807 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game: Star Wars Episode 1
Price: Free
OP: Hi I'm moving and have a free Star Wars pinball machine and I need it to be out of my old place asap , please call or text first come first take

boston.craigslist.org link

Is it a scam? Is it the steal of the year? Does it work? Does it exist? I will leave that to others to figure out but I doubt it.

IMG_4970 (resized).JPGIMG_4970 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#3960 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Genie / SS System 1, 4 Player
Features: Widebody
Month/Year: November 1979
Production: 6,800
Cost: $500 OBO
Condition: "...in good condition. Need some minor electrical parts. Stage 1 style machine. Digital displays. Extra bulbs and bumper included."

Nice, I shot him a message about this one. Would look good between Buck Rogers and Solar Ride.

#3986 7 years ago

Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1976
Production: 12,250
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: worcester.craigslist.org link

OP: Royal flush needs some work
Royal Flush

RoyalFlush2 (resized).jpgRoyalFlush2 (resized).jpg

#3987 7 years ago

Game/Type: Jack In The Box / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 8,300
Cost: $550
Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link

OP:1973 gottlieb jack in the box 4 player pinball machine , decent shape,has some playfield wear in the usual spots,backglass has touch ups,was shopped along time ago, hasn't been up and running in 5 or so yrs.550.00 Pics on request

#jack-in-the-box

JackInTheBox (resized).jpgJackInTheBox (resized).jpg

#4004 7 years ago

Game/Type: WaterWorld / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: 1995
Production: 1,5000
Cost: $1,300 or BO

OP: Gottlieb Waterworld pinball Machine. Seems to work, but havent legged it up to test fully. It's somewhat dirty and could use a good shop service. This is fresh out of a decade long nap in a heated warehouse. Ball plunger is not attached but will be if the hardware is inside game. Play field has some wear at flippers. Game coins up and plays, but all GI bulbs have been removed from the head. Not sure why. Check pics for current condition. Game is now located in storage in Danvers.

Waterworld (resized).jpgWaterworld (resized).jpg

1 week later
#4112 7 years ago

Game/Type: F-14 Tomcat / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1987
Production: 14,502
Cost: Buy It Now: $800 Firm

OP: Williams F-14 Tomcat Pinball Machine. In very good shape except that the third display does not work, and the machine will not let me start a game. All the lights, sounds, switches, bumpers, flippers seem to work fine. The machine goes into attract mode and the top lights will flash and turn. This has worked for years just fine, and would be worth 3 times what I am asking if it did. Price is firm - if I can't sell it in this condition I will find someone who can fix it.

F14 (resized).jpgF14 (resized).jpg

#4116 7 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Is this the fellow who owns that business, is moving and was selling something like 30 pins? I believe it is and it's tempting me to drive out to Ohio

I'll pick you up on the way by! lol

#4128 7 years ago

Game/Type: Lucky Hand / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1977
Production: 610
Contact/Link: newlondon.craigslist.org link

Condition: No condition listed so assume the worst, not even turned on in photo.

Lucky Hand (resized).jpgLucky Hand (resized).jpg

#4129 7 years ago

Game/Type: Travel Time / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1973
Production: 3,450
Contact/Link: newlondon.craigslist.org link

Condition: No condition listed so assume the worst, not even turned on in photo. In a different photo the glass is covered with boxes and storage items.

TravelTRime (resized).jpgTravelTRime (resized).jpg

#4137 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I'm guessing that Lucky Hand won't last long.........

I agree! I looked long and hard at it but I like being married to much, lol. I have a World Series being delivered tomorrow and then Bronco, Liberty Bell and Jungle Queen on Saturday. Hopefully someone here grabs it and lets us know how it turns out.

#4217 7 years ago

Game/Type: Gold Strike / EM Single Player
Month/Year: 1975
Production:650
Cost: $150 (Price Reduced)
Contact/Link: nh.craigslist.org link

Condition: Found in storage container. Need cleaning.

GoldStrike (resized).jpgGoldStrike (resized).jpg

#4221 7 years ago

If I did not have three project machines I may have taken a shot at at. Love the back glass.

1 week later
#4300 7 years ago

Game/Type: Cut-T / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: November 1968
Production: 2,800
Cost: $250

OP: Was working very recently until I moved it, Does not light now when plugged in, I have no interest in it. $250. picked up.

CutT (resized).jpgCutT (resized).jpg

#4301 7 years ago

Game/Type: Four Seasons / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1968
Production: 1,500
Link: boston.craigslist.org link

OP: Gottlieb, Four Seasons pinball machine. Actually functional, mostly playable, except that rubber bumper bands (say that twelve times fast!) have perished. No legs, no scoring panel, component panel mounting/ case kinda rough.

Four Seasons (resized).jpgFour Seasons (resized).jpg

#4324 7 years ago

Game/Type: Triple Action - Single Player EM
Month/Year: February 1974
Production: 3,828
Asking Price: $ 400.00

Working pinball machine ..... kids used it now don't .... will add a full size foos ball table too .... instant game room. No solicitors about pinball machines please.

Triple Action (resized).jpgTriple Action (resized).jpg

4 months later
#5178 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Kickoff / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1967
Production: 1,150
Cost: $300 Firm
Contact/Link: worcester.craigslist.org link
Condition: "1967 Williams kickoff the add a ball version of Williams touchdown playfield is in decent shape backglass has minor flaking cab is kinda beat but price reflects that. works 100%. Playfield was just freshly waxed..."

I love, love, love when they put videos into the ad. Heading up after work to pick this one up and add it to the collection.

#5181 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Puttin' those "Nic Tour" skills to good use! Congrats on nabbing that AAB!
Chalk-up another love connection for Pecos.

Yup, the dremmel has been going almost non-stop since he left. My machines have not been so clean in decades, lol. I picked up the KickOff and it was another great find. Seller was super cool, checked out his other machines and shot the shit for a while. The machine itself isn't even a project, it works 100%, the table is excellent and the backglass is really good in person. Most importantly the game plays FAST, my wife checked it out and she really enjoyed playing it which is a plus.

4 weeks later
#5370 6 years ago

OP: Williams Pinball machine-lights up and plays, but doesn't keep score. Will trade for man cave stuff, guitar, bangs, what do ya have.

Are "Bangs" a southern thing or slang for something? Never heard of it before.

2 weeks later
#5557 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Whiz-Kids / EM
Year: March 1952
Production: N/A
Cost: $300

OP: 1958 genco gun club not working
old wizz kids pinball project
i have all the plastics
both 300.
no text no scams
i dont answer text...
pinball trade ok not working ok

1 month later
#5940 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Been for sale for months, seller does not answer e-mails.

Months and months!

#5941 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Gizmo is a single player game.

And it's $350 not $200.

2 weeks later
#6143 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Playmatic
Game/Type: Speakeasy / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1977
Production: 7,000
Link/Contact:
newhaven.craigslist.org link

OP: RARE 1977 SPEAKEASY Pinball Machine from Playmatic- made in Spain
working condition unknown. needs a good cleaning

Notes: wish they had cleaned out the Mouse nest in the left drain lane before taking pictures, lol. You don't see this one all the time.

#6222 6 years ago

MIBS (1969 Gottlieb)
OP: Needs restoration! Needs glass top over playing area and back cover over wiring in back. Have all other components. Shouldn't take much to restore! They sell for $1200.00 on EBAY in restored condition. Message me if interested. You pick up, located in Hillsboro NH. Read Less

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/150442622180680

#6224 6 years ago

I was interested until Jen pointed out that what I thought was dirt was actually black mold. Yuck.

#6228 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Matt,
If you are interested in buying a Mibs, Steve Charland's (blownfuse) widow is selling his Mibs on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/135021787123622

I already own a Rack-A-Ball, I was just looking for a cheap project. Thanks for the heads up though.

#6290 6 years ago

^^^^^^ and only 12HRS to go

And 100% of the proceeds goes to charity?

#6311 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: The Incredible Hulk / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1979
Production: 6,150
Cost: $175 OBO
Contact/Link: worcester.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Working ...4 metal legs .. must go - 25 cent game - old cord"

I messaged him as soon as it went up but never got a response...

#6312 6 years ago

Game: Mariner
Game Type: SS 4-player
Month/Year: October 1971
Production: 7950

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/145199339421940

Condition: Missing CPU board.. new CPU remakes are like $150-200... everything else is complete. $450

Nitro Ground Shaker (resized).jpgNitro Ground Shaker (resized).jpg

1 week later
#6443 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Skylab / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1974
Production: 3,651
Cost: $200
Contact/Link: providence.craigslist.org link
OP: complete not working $200.
only 30 made

Going to swing by after work to take a look at it. Looks solid enough for a project.

#6490 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Pity I don't facebook, I'd go take a look for that one.

It’s listed by pinsider ejacques so shoot him a message.

#6505 6 years ago

Game: Counterforce
Type: SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1080
Production: 3,870

OP: I have a gottlieb counterforce Pinball machine. It has minor wear on the playfield. The Backglasss is nice. The game boots up and starts a game but the flippers do not work. Included in the sale is two additional gottlieb flipper mechanisms, EOS switches and coil sleeves. This game is not for the entry level collector unless you are willing to tinker.

#6540 6 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

losangeles.craigslist.org link

What a strange post. Images that obviously are taken from the internet and not the items he is selling. Looks like he is suggesting a Fireball and a Space Mission but Space Mission is Williams and the photos are from different Ebay auctions featuring different machines. -SHRUG-

1 month later
#7149 6 years ago

I see all these new posts and think there are projects to be had! Oh well, drama has invaded, strange drama at that.

It’s sad to see a valuable asset to the community leave but it’s just as sad to see the reason why. When I post a project machine here it is to help a fellow Pinsider hopefully get a deal, not to get people to feel obligated to help me later. That’s not how paying it forward is supposed to work.

Maybe I am part of the problem. When I post a machine and it get local interest as well as someone who wants it shipped I will go with the local buyer 100% of the time. It just makes sense. I get cash in hand, the buyer gets to look and play the machine before buying it, they transport it and I made another local contact. To turn down cash, take time out of work to get the item shipped, hope it arrives safely and then to hope there is not a contested payment with PayPal if something happens... that’s just a nightmare waiting to happen.

#7163 6 years ago

Game: Popeye Saves the Earth
Month/Year: 2/1994
Production: 4,217
Cost: $700
Link/Contact: longisland.craigslist.org link

OP: Making room for the Christmas tree this year means i have to sell my pinball machine. I have had it for about 16 years, but now we've got a baby and we need the room. It works ok, but i have to reset it with a switch inside the money door to start it. It has some bumps and bruises. I will put pictures tomorrow or the next day. Price is negotiable.

#7164 6 years ago

Game: Hot Line
Type: EM 1 Player
Month/Year: 9/1966
Link/Contact: westernmass.craigslist.org link

OP: Vintage machine. Doesn't work. Nice decoration piece or ambitious restoration. $350.00.

HotLine (resized).jpgHotLine (resized).jpg

#7166 6 years ago

Game: Hootenanny
Month/Year: 8/1963
Production: 729
Cost: $225
Link/Contact: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

OP: Had my Pinball guy start working on this last year and he got it mostly working, still a few bugs. Then got other pins in so we stopped working on it and took it apart and put it in storage and have to many other projects to work on so going to let this one go

Hoot (resized).jpgHoot (resized).jpg

#7167 6 years ago

Game: Arena
Manufacturer: Gottlieb/Premier
Month/Year: 6/1987
Production: 3,099
Cost: $500

OP: Arena Pinball Machine. Needs works but all there. Lights up but no sound, disconnected but able to be reconnected.

Arena (resized).jpgArena (resized).jpg

#7168 6 years ago

Game: Target Alpha
Type: EM - 4 Player
Month/Year: 11-1976
Production: 7,285
Cost: $375

OP: 1976 target alpha gottlieb it is a working project , the backglass is fantastic , the cabinet is good , but there is playfield wear.

TargetAlpha (resized).jpgTargetAlpha (resized).jpg

#7170 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Very fun game.

Wish he had posted a photo of the playfield.

#7182 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

looks like the price dropped from 2K.

That post gets the worst photos of the year award from me. Both are decent machines but man those photos. I did not even think the Haunted House had a backglass until I saw it propped up against the wall in the background. Yikes.

#7183 6 years ago

Game: Fire
Type: SS - 4 Player
Month/Year: 08/1987
Production: 7,700
Cost: $975

OP: works well. needs clean up and TLC . priced for a quick sale, get a solid working Fire for half of what they are going for. i have the orig legs, the ones in the pics are work legs. 975. firm.

Notes: Not sure what TLC it would need or why he has "work legs" on it but thought it should be posted here. Photos show machine turned off which is always of concern.

Fire (resized).jpgFire (resized).jpg

#7184 6 years ago

Game: Mad World
Type: EM - 4 Player
Month/Year: 05/1964
Production: 2050

OP: Bally Mad World. Playfield is excellent. Backglass is very nice with a couple areas of minor flaking as seen in the photos. Cabinet has a lot of flaking paint as typical of Bally games from that era. I bought this a few years ago and finally got around to setting it up. I think it had probably not been run in several years. The steppers were a bit stiff so I worked them a little and the game started up and played. That being said the game needs to be completely shopped and gone through. It's a bit of a project but a very cool, hard to find game. I should note there is some charring on the underside of the playfield as apparently there was a small fire inside at one time. It is shown in the pictures. It does not affect play and I see one newer coil in that area so I assume it was repaired long ago, as it is functioning now. I am lowering the price to $500 firm. Would also consider a trade for an Evel Knievel project. I already have a CPR backglass, playfield and plastics, so I can take a game that is really beat or somewhat incomplete.

MadWorld (resized).jpgMadWorld (resized).jpg

#7185 6 years ago

Game: Airport
Type: EM - 2 player
Month/Year: 4/1969
Production: 1,900
Cost: $375

OP: 1969 vintage pinball machine. Gottleib airport game,works good needs some work on ball return and ball advance. Cabinet in good condition play field and back glass pretty good.

Airport (resized).jpgAirport (resized).jpg

#7190 6 years ago

Game: Eight Ball Deluxe LE
Month/Year: 10/1982
Production: 2,388
Cost: $1000
Link/Contact: newlondon.craigslist.org link

OP: Works with a few minor issues. Ball does not pop back into play and the playfield is worn. Otherwise plays fine. Pieced out its worth more than $1,000.

Notes: I was 50/50 to post this here or in Craigslist Laughs. That playfield wear is amazing.

EightBall (resized).jpgEightBall (resized).jpg

#7193 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Aprons have been repainted.

Along with the cabinet and head. Sweet baby Jesus.

#7198 6 years ago

Game: Little Chief
Type: EM 4 Player
Month/Year: 9/1975
Production: 6,300
Link/Contact: nh.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling a Little Chief pinball machine (Williams, 1975). Game powers on, but does not reset currently. Backglass in nice overall shape as shown. Playfield in good shape, minor wear. Needs a really good cleaning and standard go through to get it up and running; good project. Doesn't have legs.

LittleChief (resized).jpgLittleChief (resized).jpg

#7226 6 years ago

Game: Old Coney Island
Manufacturer: Gameplan
Month/Year: Dec 1979
Production: 3000
Link/Contact: cleveland.craigslist.org link

OP: I have a nice Coney Island Pinball Machine. Playfield is in good condition, was touched up in one spot. Cabinet and backbox has normal wear for age. Nice Backglass. All plastics are in good condition, all lights replaced, new rubbers, playfield cleaned. Needs repaired, few issues. Sold as is.

ConeyIsland (resized).jpgConeyIsland (resized).jpg

#7229 6 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

That Coney Island BG is one massive collection of ugly people! Never thought a clown would be the least offensive face on a glass!

Did you ever go to Coney Island back in the day? lol

#7233 6 years ago

Game: Gold Wings
Month/Year: Oct 1986
Production: 3,260
Cost: Cash or trade

Notes: I do not know whether to laugh or cry. On the bright side you may be able to get it for some DVD movies you don't want anymore, lol.

OP: I have this gold wings pinball machine for sale or trade, this does work, but will need to hook some wire back on to play again as I was in the process of just to make machine something better but I don't have space for this right now, overall a great working machine, I am looking for tools, tool boxes, trailers, video games, dvd movies and other things

this turns on, lights up, if you want a working machine this is not for you, i took things apart to put newer pieces but have no space for this, it will need some small things or wires hooked up to have it work again,

GoldWings (resized).jpgGoldWings (resized).jpg

#7245 6 years ago

Game: Pokerino
Type: SS 4 players
Month/Year: Oct 1978
Production: 1,501
Cost: $400 /BRO

Game: Firepower
Type: SS 4 Players
Month/Year: Feb 1980
Production: 17,410
Cost: $400 /BRO

Link/Contact: southcoast.craigslist.org link
OP: Vintage 1978 Williams Pokerino wide body. Hasn't been used in over 10 years. All new bumpers. Blows one fuse. Have all schematics. If you're handy, this can be a fun machine. $400 or BRO
Also Vintage 1983 Williams Firepower. Needs bumpers. Has a shorted solenoid. Also hasn't been used in over 10 years. Have all schematics. $400 or BRO Will take $ 700 for both.

Duel (resized).jpgDuel (resized).jpg

#firepower Pokerino

#7246 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Hot Line
Month/Year: 9/1966
OP: Vintage machine. Doesn't work. Nice decoration piece or ambitious restoration. $350.00.

Updated OP: Asking $350.00, but if you come with cash, we can negotiate a bit. Negotiating only done in person.

#hot-line

#7247 6 years ago

Game: Out of Sight
Type: EM 2 Player
Month/Year: Dec 1974
Production: 366
Cost: $475

OP: Local pickup ONLY
NO shipping available you pick up - you haul away

***Search "Gottlieb EM Out Of Sight Pinball Machine Pittsburgh" on YouTube to see a video of this exact machine***

Located on NW side of Pittsburgh, PA Near Pittsburgh International Airport Exact item shown in pics Nothing more - Nothing Less

(1) Vintage Gottlieb Electro Mechanical Pinball Machine Out Of Sight NEEDS SERVICED AS - IS No warranty

The machine works, but not 100%. We have been playing it, but I consider this a small project for someone that knows simple repair of EM machines, or knows a good repair person.

Here's what is going on currently: Powers up, Will not go into 2 player mode, Keeps resetting after ball 1 has been played, Not keeping proper score on reels, Some bulbs need replaced, Rubbers need replaced, Back glass has some flaking, Some plastics need replaced, Cabinet has been painted an antique off white and is ready for the next owner to spray the original design on, or keep in this status.

Drop targets, rollover, gates and bumpers are all working properly.

Not sure what is causing the issues, but selling this to purchase, or trade for, a fully reconditioned unit at a higher price

If you have experience doing small repairs on Electro Mechanical pinball machines, or know a reputable repair person, this is probably a great machine for you!

***Buyer assumes all responsibility for electrical and mechanical safety of this item once this pinball has been picked up***

#out-of-sight-gottlieb

OutOfSite (resized).jpgOutOfSite (resized).jpg

#7248 6 years ago

Game: Sharpshooter
Manufacturer: Gameplan
Type: SS 4 Players
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 4,200

OP: This vintage Game Plan pinball machine is in pretty nice condition. I'm not an expert in the field but it seems to have most of its functions. It seems that with some replacement rubber and a little tlc that it would be back to full function. Both flippers work as well as all of the bumpers. There is only 1 ball with it. Everything appears to be in place and there are no missing parts that I can see.

#sharpshooter

Sharpshooter (resized).jpgSharpshooter (resized).jpg

#7249 6 years ago

Game: Hayburners II
Type: EM 2 Players
Month/Year: Aug 1968
Production: ???
Link/Contact: cleveland.craigslist.org link

OP: This is a 1968 Williams "Hayburners 2" Pinball Machine. It is not working Im selling it as a project. I bought it as a project a year ago and I just don't have the time to work on it so I'm offering it up to anyone who has the time.

NOTE: Zipper Flipper, backbox animation

#7256 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Matesamo, nice price on the Pokerino and Firepower II. I'd grab them both if they were within driving distance.
Game/Type: Firepower II / SS System 7, 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1983
Production: 3,400

Great price indeed. Its about 1/2 and hour away but I am not interested in either title. Hopefully someone here grabs them.

#7278 6 years ago

Game: World Cup Soccer
Month/Year: March 1978
Production: 6,253
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

OP: Manufactured by Williams Electronic Games. Up to 4 players. 2 flippers. Selling as is. We used to play this game a lot many years ago, but then 'our busy lives got in the way'. Although it worked fine last time we played it, it has been years so we are pretty sure it would need servicing as is typical of old electronic game. We disassembled the machine to move it upstairs for pick up. Again, selling as is. Price is fair - it could be sold for replacement parts and you could still make a profit. Backglass and field are in very good condition - I just don't have the time. By the way - it might not be fancy like all the new digital machines, but you definitely need to demonstrate skill to be the high scorer ! And who doesn't love World Cup soccer. Malvern PPU and we can help load your vehicle.

Soccer (resized).jpgSoccer (resized).jpg

#7302 6 years ago

Game: Lucky Sevens
Month/Year: Jan 1978
Production: 4.253
Cost: $500/BO
Link/Contact: chicago.craigslist.org link

OP: Williams lucky Seven pinball machine 1970's lights up but not sure if it works been sitting for while, $500 OBO

Lucky (resized).jpgLucky (resized).jpg

#7311 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

You began posting Project Pins a year ago and you have helped keep this thread active. Thank you! Lately, you have been posting even more. Is it a coincidence that he began posting Project Pins more often about the same time that bluespin left? I hope you know how much I appreciate your Project Pin posts. Well, if you didn't, you do now! Your contribution to the 'Buy Pecos a Queen of Hearts Backglass Project' is just icing on the cake.

This is one of my favorite threads on Pinside and I love seeing the deals and helping people find desired machines. I don’t have a lot of tech advice to give so it is my way of contributing to the community and helping to keep the thread strong. It is one of the most pure positive threads on the site and the excitement when someone scores a deal is shared by all. It’s great!

It was also a joy to help bring that backglass to you, a great backglass makes the machine and many hands make light (and cheaper) work. I’m glad I could do a small part to bring joy to another pinhead the Christmas season.

#7365 6 years ago

Game: Space Mission
Month/Year: Jan 1976
Production: 11,652
Cost: $100
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1558768350866818

OP: $100 OBO. Turns on, may need work to be fully operational. HEAVY, we can help move out but will need man power to carry down stairs.

Space (resized).jpgSpace (resized).jpg

#7369 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Nice...I'm trying to work something out with him now.

Good luck, that is one sweet looking machine!

#7383 6 years ago

Game: Firepower II
Month/Year: Aug 1983
Production: 3,400
Cost: $650
Link/Contact: providence.craigslist.org link

OP: fire power 11 pinball, working nice backglass playfield has some wear, nice players game
Note: Significant wear shown on playfield.

Firepower2 (resized).jpgFirepower2 (resized).jpg

#7384 6 years ago

Game: Big Top
Manufacturer: Genco
Month/Year: Feb 1949
Production: 1,618
Link/Contact: detroit.craigslist.org link

OP: Old pinball machine top on good condition bottom has rot but mechanics.
Note: I take it to mean it has the head and the cabinet. Really rough but parts could be worth a look.

BigTop (resized).jpgBigTop (resized).jpg

#7385 6 years ago

Not really a project machine but two cheap playfields which look to be in decent condition could help someone finish a project machine!

sandiego.craigslist.org link

Great for wall art. Big game and dolly Parton. $80 for both.

Playfields (resized).jpgPlayfields (resized).jpg

#7410 6 years ago

Road Kings in Eastbridgewater, MA for $400 on Facebook marketplace.

8649BB73-5F1C-4287-897D-F5422EDDFA91 (resized).png8649BB73-5F1C-4287-897D-F5422EDDFA91 (resized).png

#7436 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

It is definitely a Budweiser logo style on the bottle so it’s probably someone’s attempt at a retheme, or a Budweiser sticker laid down to cover insert wear.

Looks like an entire playfield retheme complete with Bud bottle, Marvin the Martin and Tasmanian Devil. What a pairing! Certainly not a sample or a rare item.

#7445 6 years ago

Game: Far Out
Cost: $500/obo

Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1453976251368079

OP: Partially restored Gottlieb Far Out. Might be a fun fixer upper for an EM guy.

Pros: Cabinet restored by stripping down sanding, stencils from Pinball Pimp, lots of clear protective layer. Really looks great! New Williams style leg brackets for added support inside. Playfield shopped and new rubbers. New drop target set.

Cons: glitchy gameplay that is just over my head knowledge-wise (this is my first EM). Flaking in backglass. Can start a game by manually resetting relay.

Cash price is OBO. I expect I’ll be losing money with how much I’ve put into it. Just not willing to give it away. Open to trades toward solid state games from 80s or 90s (I’ll add cash).

384CFFCE-DAF9-4C7E-AA69-958E34351140 (resized).png384CFFCE-DAF9-4C7E-AA69-958E34351140 (resized).png

#7462 6 years ago

Game: Pokerino

OP: pokerino pinball good cond nice backglass. untested looks like driver board needs repair

Pic (resized).jpgPic (resized).jpg

#7463 6 years ago

Game: Lucky Ace
Link/Contact: newhaven.craigslist.org link

OP: 1974 Very cool pinball game, has worked very well but currently needs
some attention. There are inexpensive parts avail on ebay. Retails for 700 if working.Have schematics/paperwork.

No photos on listing.

#7464 6 years ago

Game: Space Riders
Manufacturer: Atari
Cost: $600

OP: Selling a Atari space riders in working condition. One pop bumper coil is missing but mount and switches are there. the lock down bar is missing, last owner couldn't find it. Glass is in good shape. Playing field and back glass is in nice shape , needs new rubbers and a good cleaning . Scoring displays, roll overs, drop targets all work and so does the sound. Asking $600 as/is

Space Raiders (resized).jpgSpace Raiders (resized).jpg

#7465 6 years ago

Firepower backlass, in case anyone needs one to finish a project!

Foxboro, MA $50.

Firepower (resized).jpgFirepower (resized).jpg

#7469 6 years ago

Game: Red Baron
Type: EM 2 Player

Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/326080057873681

OP: Needs Work

74CB5007-04DE-46E6-8C0D-911A09548B6E (resized).jpeg74CB5007-04DE-46E6-8C0D-911A09548B6E (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#7542 6 years ago

Game: Delta Queen
Type: EM - 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1974
Production: 1575
Link/Contact: newyork.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally Delta Queen Pinball machine all intact. Powers up but needs some tlc. Perfect project or parts machine. $250 firm. Low ball offers will be ignored.

No photos on ad

#7543 6 years ago

Game: Gulfstream
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,175
Link/Contact: annarbor.craigslist.org link

OP: Williams 1973 Gulfstream Pinball Machine $450 OBO. Great machine for a collector. Paperwork and schematics included. Beautiful Machine, worked great until recent electrical short. I am selling it because I am not mechanical or interested in learning how to fix it.

Gulfstream (resized).jpgGulfstream (resized).jpg

#7546 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

This is sold I just contacted the guy and beat me to it with the amount I was going to give.

That sucks, it looked great!

1 week later
#7635 6 years ago

Game: Delta Queen

OP: Intact Williams Delta Queen Pinball machine. Everything works but the machine needs a little work and new rubbers. Back glass is in good shape. Cabinet shows wear. The coin door closes but does not lock due to being pried opened before I purchased it.

DeltaQueen (resized).jpgDeltaQueen (resized).jpg

#7636 6 years ago

Game: Op-Pop-Pop

OP: Selling a original 1969 "Op Pop Pop" Wedge head Pinball Single Player with Rare "Zipper Flippers" (flippers that move in and out to block center hole) Game has been fully shopped with new rubber rings and playfield cleaned, new 47 bulbs and flippers rebuilt. Play field and cabinet are in good condition and come from a smoke free home. Back Glass has had a crack on the edge that has been glued (see photos) otherwise there's no flaking or wear to back glass. Currently set up to take quarters, (it can be set up to take dimes and nickels as well). Game currently has a reset relay that is not functioning and can be bypassed to start a game or with some adjustments it can be fixed, other than that it is fully functional and plays great.

OpPopOp (resized).jpgOpPopOp (resized).jpg

#7654 6 years ago

Game: Skylab
Link/Contact: hartford.craigslist.org link

OP: 1974 EM pinball Machine. Needs work. Stuck solonoid somewhere is blowing a fuse. You can see the flanking in the Backglass. Selling this for my sister. Don't have the time to fix it so first person with $275 cash takes it.

Skylab2 (resized).jpgSkylab2 (resized).jpg

Skylab1 (resized).jpgSkylab1 (resized).jpg

#7680 6 years ago

Game: Hurdy Gurdy
Type: EM Single player
Cost: $Make Offer
Link/Contact: catskills.craigslist.org link

OP: Make an offer

Hurdy (resized).jpgHurdy (resized).jpg

1 week later
#7783 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Need to make space, so looking to move a game and a few projects. Open to offers, but I think the prices are pretty reasonable.
GTB Jungle - not booting, needs some work. Nice BG and PF $175
Allied Leisure Rock On - HUO. Not currently booting, have extra box of boards. Excellent cosmetic condition. $225
GTB Orbit - fully working, but gets stuck on 1st player. Players condition with some wear and planking on PF. BG has spot flaking. $200
Bon Voyage - Fully working. BG mint, PF near perfect and cab in very excellent shape. Just shopped. $650

Good gravy, all fantastic deals!

1 week later
#7881 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Drop-A-Card / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1971
Production: 2,600
Condition: "Players condition with a very nice backglass (sealed) and a good playfield with a little wear but not bad at all. All original drop targets with the card suits on them.
If you turn it off and back on it play one game, then you need to manually reset bar to start next game. If you are good at fixing these old machines it's a chance to pick up a very desirable machine. I have my eye on a different machine and need them money for that one."

Just sold it.

#7888 6 years ago

Game/Type: Solar City / EM 2 Player
Year: February 1977
Production: 2,525
Link/Contact: tulsa.craigslist.org link
OP: 1977 Gottlieb's Fabulous "Solar City" 2 player drop target vintage pinball machine in good all round condition. Solar City is ready for your game room. Two player machine based on Pinrescue's favorite "El Dorado" Fantastic drop target game 15 (Brand New) drop targets to light specials , extra balls, and a count up end of ball bonus. Super strong playing with rebuilt flippers and pop bumpers lots of 1970's vintage pinball fun!

Good lord, what I would give...

1 week later
#7943 6 years ago

Game: Sea Shore
Type: EM two-player
Link/Contact: hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

OP: i have to let it go 1964 pinball reverse painting beautifull wooden play surface new rubber kit needs restore not much needs transformer and glass for body have schematic play with it years ago they say its first four player game when i looked itb up today the internet refered me to meseum big shot is the upper glass beautifull

Notes: I almost want to inquire about it to see if the seller talks like he types, cannot understand most of it.

SeaShore (resized).jpgSeaShore (resized).jpg

SeaShore2 (resized).jpgSeaShore2 (resized).jpg

#7954 6 years ago

Game: 4 Square
Type: 1 Player EM Wedgehead
Link/Contact: seattle.craigslist.org link

OP: Antique/Vintage D. Gottlieb & Co. 4 Square Pinball Machine. Rare, Powers up, but needs some repairs to be functional. Great price. Fixed up easy worth $2000-$2500

4square2 (resized).jpg4square2 (resized).jpg

4square (resized).jpg4square (resized).jpg

#7955 6 years ago

Game: Pat Hand
Type: 4 Player EM
Cost: $280
Link/Contact: portland.craigslist.org link

OP: Have a (pat hand) pinball .case is a 6-7 ..PF 6-7 BG 7 .rebuilt all 3 flippers w new bats and shaft ..nice coin door w coin mechs .nice legs.BG sealed game semi works will need new rubber ...no broken plastics .rebuilt chimes .(no back) otherwise complete..

PatHand2 (resized).jpgPatHand2 (resized).jpg

PatHand (resized).jpgPatHand (resized).jpg

#7956 6 years ago

Game: Hi-Lo Ace
Type: EM 1-Player
Link/Contact: dallas.craigslist.org link

OP: 1973 Bally HI- LO pinball machine in very good condition for its age and Price. Nice cabinet,back glass, and the play field fair. It was working and still lights up, A friend who knows machines says it a fuse holder issue, He tells me it's worth more than what I am asking for it but I am selling it as is and need to free up space quickly. Serious inquiries only no trades CASH only

Notes: Nice looking playfield and cabinet. Playfield is beat, just reposted again so maybe he will take less even though he thinks it is worth more than he is asking.

HiLo2 (resized).jpgHiLo2 (resized).jpg

HiLo (resized).jpgHiLo (resized).jpg

#7957 6 years ago

Game: Thunderbolt
Manufacturer: Allied Leisure
Type: 4-player SS
Link/Contact: austin.craigslist.org link

OP: ***This machine needs some work. It powers on, but there are some issues on the main board. My son left the game on when we left the house, and it was on for a few days without me knowing. Something happened. Maybe you can figure it out.

That said, when it is working, this a super fun game. New rubber, score segments all light up, glass is in good shape. I have schematics, and some extra parts. If you know pinball machines, and are a techie who likes to tinker, this is the machine for you.

Plus, she's super sexy. Like Redheads? Two hot redheads, and some freaky vampire monsters, too. Plus there is inexplicably a random Michael Jackson on the glass. Hmm...

Serious buyers only please, and no low ball offers. This is a fairly rare game.

Thunderbolt (resized).jpgThunderbolt (resized).jpg

Thunderbolt2 (resized).jpgThunderbolt2 (resized).jpg

#7962 6 years ago

The gold country CL post above deserves a call out. Four machines, 2 pinball and 2 bingo. the bingo look rough but the pinball looks very good. $800 for Fast Draw, Cleopatra, Frolics and Miss America. Miss America looks to be the roughest but as a lot not bad.

goldcountry.craigslist.org link

4machines (resized).jpg4machines (resized).jpg

4pinball3 (resized).jpg4pinball3 (resized).jpg

4pinball4 (resized).jpg4pinball4 (resized).jpg

4pinball2 (resized).jpg4pinball2 (resized).jpg

#7972 6 years ago

Game: Jubilee
Type: EM 4-Player
Link/Contact: newjersey.craigslist.org link

OP: Released in 1973 these machines were fun to play. This particular piece was sent to Germany and found it's way back. The coin face is for German Marks. There is slight water damage and the playing field is warped. It might be repairable, or for parts. Call me to discuss.

Notes: Seems willing to take an offer for a parts machine.

Jubilee2 (resized).jpgJubilee2 (resized).jpg

Jubilee (resized).jpgJubilee (resized).jpg

#7973 6 years ago

Game: Skill Pool

OP: Originally part of the Paragon Park amusement park in Hull, Massachusetts in the 1960's and 70's. This machine works great, keeps score and functions perfectly. It shows some wear consistent with its age. It's really fun to play!

SkillPool1 (resized).jpgSkillPool1 (resized).jpg
SkillPool2 (resized).jpgSkillPool2 (resized).jpg

#7974 6 years ago

Game: Super Star

OP: Williams 1972 Super Star Pinball Machine. Case/ glass in good shape. $500.00 or BO. Back glass in good shape but has some light paint loss. Machine works but has a knocking sound and is somewhat finicky- needs some restoration.

SuperStar2 (resized).jpgSuperStar2 (resized).jpg

SuperStar (resized).jpgSuperStar (resized).jpg

#7975 6 years ago

Game: Various wood rail pinball machines.
Type: Woodrail 1-Player EM
Cost: $
Link/Contact: newjersey.craigslist.org link

OP: I have around 100 wood rail pinball machines (mostly without backglasses). Some good for just parts. I am looking to sell or trade. Most are made by Williams. Let me know if you are interested. Possible trades for a newer machine to give my brother as a gift.

#7976 6 years ago

Game: Silverball Mania
Type: SS 4-Player
Link: providence.craigslist.org link

OP: This is an older machine that has been sitting unused for a few years. It still powers up and just about everything works. There are 2 things that don't work right now. The first is one of the flippers and the other is the mechanism that shoots the ball back to the start position. My guess is that contacts just need to be cleaned because it all worked when it was shut off a few years ago. I just don't have the time to play with it to get it working. We need to have it out of the house soon to work on that room. You will need to have a tuck and a at least 2-3 people to move this. It's in a basement with around 10 stairs.

Silverball2 (resized).jpgSilverball2 (resized).jpg

Silverball (resized).jpgSilverball (resized).jpg

#7980 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

1948 Williams "Gizmo" $200

Going to pick this up tomorrow, hope the cabinet paint will come off.

#7987 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Can someone grab this for me?! Haha
greenbay.craigslist.org link
$450
Waterworld pinball

Damn! Its a great game, IMHO. I turned off the Sink the Deez option for the initial skill shot and make the player work for it.

#7990 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I miss mine! It is a great game with a bad theme. I never turned off the skill shot but that would make it hard! Lots of new players like the gottlieb sys3’s because they have features like that, start multi ball on a plunge

You can still get 2-ball multiball just not the sink the Deez, same with the water canon, you have to earn it, lol.

#8006 6 years ago

Game: Trio
Type: 1-Player EM

OP: Selling on behalf of my dad. Powers on but does not appear to work. Here's a video of what happens when it powers on. Has been sitting in the basement for 30 years. I know some of these machines are worth thousands when fixed. Doesn't have keys.

Trio2 (resized).jpgTrio2 (resized).jpg

Trio3 (resized).jpgTrio3 (resized).jpg

Trio1 (resized).jpgTrio1 (resized).jpg

#8007 6 years ago

Game: Torpedo Alley
Manufacturer: Data East
Type: 4-Player SS
Cost: $900

OP: Machine is not working. Read specfics below. If you are familiar with working on pins then this is an easy fix and for you! If not you are not, you are welcome to buy it but I am not giving a deal because how much you "think" it will coat you to have it fixed.
***Starting a new business(not pinball related) and sadly I have sold 3 of my machines in a month. Was going to finish this one and sell for top dollar but ran out of time. I need some space in my house. That is why I have not completed the remaining repairs. If I get them done soon I will re-list at top dollar**

You will have a rare machine with plenty of ramps and action. They made 1,000 of this machine. Playfield is in good to very good condition and the cabinet and backglass are as well. New flippers, rubbers, bulbs, pop bumber plastics and drop target decals. Plastics are in great condition except one of the caves which has been repaired.

1. Someone put a hole in the speakers that is why they have been removed. Needs new speakers. Harness and all wiring is there.
2. The main board had battery leak way back. The battery holder is new and board was cleaned up very nice. 3 Chip holders need replacing-THE 15cent HOLDER not the chips-I have the chips. System 11 board..easy parts easy fix.

I am not moving much if at all on the price. Cost plus parts put into it I am not making anything. Do not email me with a ridiculous offer. I have more pics and will gladly answer any questions...I am quick with emails...Thanks!

Torpedo2 (resized).jpgTorpedo2 (resized).jpg

Torpedo1 (resized).jpgTorpedo1 (resized).jpg

#8008 6 years ago

Game: Sea Belles
Type: 4-Player EM
Cost: $225

OP: I have a sea Belle pinball machine for parts or restoration. It is complete other than the backglass. I have never plugged it in. Feel free to make an offer.

SeasBelle2 (resized).jpgSeasBelle2 (resized).jpg

SeaBelle1 (resized).jpgSeaBelle1 (resized).jpg

#8031 6 years ago

Game: Maryland
Type: 1-Player EM Woodrail

OP: 1949 Williams Maryland Pinball machine - nice graphics. Has wooden legs - This pinball machine in NOT in working order.

Maryland (resized).jpgMaryland (resized).jpg

Maryland2 (resized).jpgMaryland2 (resized).jpg

#8048 6 years ago

Game: Tropic Fun

OP: Antique Probably from the 60s still works good. Beach bingo.$750 obo.

Notes: Description does match photos so who knows.

Tropic Fun (resized).jpgTropic Fun (resized).jpg

2 months later
#8640 5 years ago

There was an open house thing in CT this weekend, ends at 8 tonight. Did anyone in the area happen to swing by?

Warehouse sale! United Coin Operated Machines Co, Located on 100 Harding Street in BERLIN, CT 06037 off Farmington Ave and New Britain Ave is having an "open house" on Saturday, June 2 and Sunday, June 3 from 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm. Prices start at $600 up. Please stop by and view Coin Operated Machines, many vintage, pinballs, arcade video games, juke boxes, horse rides, bowling games, cabinets. parts. Some games work and others need repairs and will be sold "as is." Reasonable prices. Also furniture and many unique items. Hours are 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm. Don't have an inventory to give you. Just stop by and find what you need! Thanks!!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/177669652933521

1 week later
#8735 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Rack-A-Ball / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1962
Production: 2,700
OP: Gotlieb Rack a ball 1961 a 5cent machine. Interactive back glass highly unusual. show contact info
. Plays perfectly.

Has been sold, too bad I would have loved to have grabbed it.

#8755 5 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Lmao ,this is the machine that was $150, didn't work at all and seller was moving. This poor guy gets it and thinks this will be an easy flip. Good luck.
-Mike

Not sure how many calls he has had but the price has gone from $250 to $275 and just got updated to $350.

#8764 5 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Not sure how many calls he has had but the price has gone from $250 to $275 and just got updated to $350.

Back down to $300. This is more fun than it should be.

#8765 5 years ago

Game: Bow and Arrow
Type: 4 Player EM

OP: Bally BOW AND ARROW Native Indian/ Western-themed PROJECT machine: play field and cabinet. Great for parts. No back-box/ back-glass. $200 but willing to trade w cash for other machine.

bowarrow (resized).jpgbowarrow (resized).jpg
1 month later
#9718 5 years ago

#ding-dong
Major League
Trail Drive

Sharron, MA

1960's antique pinball machines. All 3 work, major league has a few glitches. $250 each or $600 for all

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2197091633907753

#9719 5 years ago

#hurdy-gurdy
$350
Stafford Springs, CT

OP: Needs to be restored. located in stafford.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2048582345395078

Hurdy Gurdy (resized).jpgHurdy Gurdy (resized).jpg
#9720 5 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Not a scam John. Real deal.
[quoted image]

Well damn, congrats!

#9863 5 years ago

Manufacturer: United
Game/Type: Tropicana / EM Flipperless
Year: March 1948
Production: ???
Cost: $50
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/465426213910126

OP: OK - A REAL PROJECT waiting for someone who really wants a challenge to restore. Early, vintage pin ball machine [TROPICANA] all wiring is still “in place” and dusty, solid wood construction, the front glass, back lit panel shows signs of age and would need to have the paint stabilized from flaking, bumpers are gone from age and drying out, bumper caps are old [some cracked - some missing] and the TOP PANEL COVER GLASS IS GONE . Serious interests only, SOLD AS IS, I CANNOT DELIVER [must pick up], CASH PLEASE. Dimensions are: 60” tall [back] - 51” long and 24” wide. You will need extra physical help to load into your truck.

tropicana (resized).jpgtropicana (resized).jpg
#9864 5 years ago

Game/Type: Pit Stop / EM
Year: 1968
Production: 2002

OP: I have too many projects so this has to go.

Game is 95% working. Problem with the Game Over relay. Should be a fairly simple fix, I just put it away and got sidetracked with other things and now I don't really have room for it and want to pass it on.

Game is complete. Game has been fully shopped. New flipper bats and flippers rebuilt. All steppers gone through and cleaned. All score reels gone through and cleaned. Cab was repainted (not by me) PF was repainted and sealed (also not by me) Some minor flaking on backglass.

I will include appropriately sized legs, leg bolts, etc.

Pitstop (resized).jpgPitstop (resized).jpg
#9887 5 years ago

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4-Player
Year: 1976

OP: Selling a used Williams grand prix pinball machine in partial working condition. Needs work! has some new rubbers, game starts up but has scoring issues, no time to fix , good project for the handyman, need it gone!! First $400 firm takes it.
Grand Prix (resized).jpgGrand Prix (resized).jpg

#9889 5 years ago

Game/Type: Post Time / EM 1-Player
Year: 1969

OP: Selling a Williams Post Time pinball machine in excellent working condition, the playing field was totally stripped cleaned and waxed, reinstalled all the parts , installed all new bulbs ,all fixed up with new rubbers ,new ball ,ready to go asking $550

Post Time (resized).jpgPost Time (resized).jpg
#9936 5 years ago

Game/Type: Gorgar / SS 4 player
Year: 1979
Production: 1,060
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1894424200614239

OP: Needs a little work. Was working great...I haven't used it in a while.

Gogar (resized).jpgGogar (resized).jpg
#9942 5 years ago

Game: Juke Box
Year: 1976
Type: EM 4-Player
Cost $300
Link: nh.craigslist.org link

OP: Up for sale is juke box pinball machine for repair haven't plugged it in

jUKE bOX (resized).jpgjUKE bOX (resized).jpg
#9983 5 years ago

Game/Type: / EM: Spirit of 76 / EM 4-Player
Manufacturer:
Year:
Link/Contact: glensfalls.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling a pair of Gottlieb Spirit of 76 pinballs. Both need mechanically gone through and both revived or make one nice one from the two machines. Both need new backglasses, one backglass was hand painted by someone at some point so it's presentable but not correct art. They are both mechanically complete. Some inserts are incorrect, both playfields are in nice condition and will clean up nicely. No back door to both head units, one missing lockdown bar, and one is missing the thin piece of wood bottom on main cabinet. Both cabinets artwork is in nice condition. Have other projects and can't get to these two for a while so selling to free up some space. Happy so send more pictures. The price is for the Pair.

I would be all over these if I could fit both in my car. I even have a mint backglass hanging on the wall, lol.
Spirit2 (resized).jpgSpirit2 (resized).jpgSpirit3 (resized).jpgSpirit3 (resized).jpgSpiritOf76 (resized).jpgSpiritOf76 (resized).jpg

#9988 5 years ago

Game/Type: Cybernaut & Blackout / SS 4-Player
Year: 1985, 1980
Cost: $350 each or $600 for both
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/473523759778599

OP: 2 pinball macines they need some wotk on them. 350 each or 600 for both

Cybernaught (resized).jpgCybernaught (resized).jpg
1 month later
#10483 5 years ago

Games: Charlie's Angels
Type - SS 4-Player
Cost $300
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/553968801708707

OP: Vintage Gottlieb System 1 Solid State Pinball Machine. Cabinet in good shape. Backglass missing, Some Circuit Boards missing, Wear on playfield , but all there. Plastics good. Sold AS IS. Can deliver on East Coast for extra cost.
Cahrlies (resized).jpgCahrlies (resized).jpg

1 month later
#11013 5 years ago

Game: Flash
Type: SS
Year: 1979
Cost: $500/obo

OP: Old 1979 flash pinball machine. Unit powers up as seen in photo but needs some work. Game will not play. All schematics and technical work sheets come with the machine. 500.00 obo.
flash (resized).jpgflash (resized).jpg

#11014 5 years ago

Game: Pin-Up
Type: EM Wedgehead
Year: 1975

OP: Vintage 1975 Gottlieb Pinup Pinball Machine. Overall condition fair. Works, but does need a little rehab (couple of bells not going off, bulbs out, etc). Playfield in good shape, cabinet shows age, backglass could be replaced, showing definite fading and some total loss in spots. Started rehab, but too many projects.

Notes: Prices in the area are through the roof, this is just one of many low quality machines at inflated prices.

Pinup (resized).jpgPinup (resized).jpg
#11015 5 years ago

Game: Harem
Type: EM
Manufacturer: Playmatic
Year: 1974

OP: Vintage Pinball machine not in working condition. Bought it not working many years ago but never got around to fixing.

Notes: Seller also has arcade games for decent prices. He sold an Earthshaker pinball machine on Friday for $1200.

Harem (resized).jpgHarem (resized).jpg
#11016 5 years ago

Game: Bulls Eye Bowling
Type: EM Bowling
Year: 1975

OP: Chicago Coins Bulls Eye Bowling $400 needs work but all there

Notes: Seller also has the following game: Area 51 $450 Working, World Class Bowling $450 Working, Out Zone $375 Working, Street Fighter 2 $275 Not working, Arch Rivals Basket Ball Brawl $200 Not working, Ranger Mission in Lethal Enforcer Cab $200 Not working, Darts $150 Not working, Poker $150 Not working, Frenzy Express x $450 Not working

bowler (resized).jpgbowler (resized).jpg
#11017 5 years ago

Game: Derby Day
Type: EM Woodrail
Year: 1956

OP: Derby Day Pinball Machine by Gottlieb, 1956. Owned by same family for 60 years, working condition, all original parts, original glass, cabinet in good condition and schematics included. Some components need restoration. Book value/appraisal at $800, asking $600. Pickup or local delivery available within reasonable distance.

Notes: The plastic set is correct for this machine.

Derby (resized).jpgDerby (resized).jpg
1 week later
#11083 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Premier/Gottlieb
Game/Type: Gold Wings / SS System 80B 4 Player

Thanks for the heads up, I wound up buying the topper and alternate translite off of him.

#11093 5 years ago

Game: Charlie's Angels
Type: 4-Player SS
OP: 1980s Charlie's Angels pin ball machine, needs to be gone through and serviced. $250

Charlies Angeles (resized).jpgCharlies Angeles (resized).jpg
#11103 5 years ago

Game: Wing Ding
Cost: $BO

OP: WILLIAMS WING DING PINBALL MACHINE NICE ORIGINAL. make offer. great for man cave basement theme room or investment

Wing Ding (resized).jpgWing Ding (resized).jpg
#11132 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Game/Type: Humpty Dumpty / EM Woodrail
Mo/Year: October 1947
Production: 6,500
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MA/Hopedale/01747/2048130
DATES: FRI 12/14 - SUN 12/16

Not to sure about a establishment called Rustored Salvage but it looks like it is in decent shape.

Humpty1 (resized).jpgHumpty1 (resized).jpgHumpty2 (resized).jpgHumpty2 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#11164 5 years ago

Game: Ballerina
Type: 1-Player Woodrail EM
OP: Vintage Bally Ballerina Pinball Machine. Late 40's -50's Needs complete restoration, Electric cord is brittle and unsafe. Straight from a barn sale. will need a good cleaning. Back glass is flaking, playfield should clean nicely. Missing a wooden piece in front that holds glass in place. 12 bumper caps in great condition. No keys, I can't remove the back. No clue what is or was in there. You are welcome to come and take a "look see"

ballerina (resized).jpgballerina (resized).jpg
#11165 5 years ago

Game: Catalina
Type: 1-Player EM
Cost: $240
OP: Vintage 1948 Chicago Coin Co CATALINA Pinball Machine. This is straight out of a barn sale. Will need a good cleaning. Needs a complete overhaul, untested, Electric cord is brittle and unsafe. Playfield will clean nicely. The backglass paint is flacking. No keys. The Catalina was produced for 1 year only. Model # 111, Ser # 30087 4 Flippers, 11 Passive Bumpers, 5 Kickout Holes. Your welcome to come and take a "look see" Not much info on net, hard to find one in any condition, a true surviver! See pics for condition, missing front wood piece that holds glass in place. I have the back but no key to open latch and put it on.(locked position) 11 bumper caps are in great condition, the one with the arrow has crack but stable. Also have the glass for playing field in nice condition. SOLD AS IS. For parts or restore.

Catalina (resized).jpgCatalina (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#11314 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Game/Type: Dipsy Doodle / EM
Mo/Year: December 1970
Production: Unknown
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MA/Burlington/01803/2087568
DATES: SAT 12/15 - SUN 12/16

This is a radio personalities house, he used to co-host a show on the radio called The Car Guys. I listened to the show when I was younger pre-internet. Lots of great car advice. Great looking house, always a bit creepy to see things just how they were when he passed.

#11329 5 years ago

Game: the Games
Cost: $425

OP: "The Games" Olympic theme pinball machine. The machine powers up and has the normal audio, but the ball is stuck in-play and the flappers are not working. In very good condition overall.

Notes: This may have been posted before.

The Games 1 (resized).jpgThe Games 1 (resized).jpgthe Games 2 (resized).jpgthe Games 2 (resized).jpg
#11330 5 years ago

Game: Truck Stop
Year: 1989
Cost: $800

OP: Running project Bally Truck pinball machine. Game boots up, set for Free Play, plays, sounds and speech works. Cabinet in decent shape with some neat mods. Back glass is pretty nice. Playfield needs love and attention. Some creative wiring. One kicker coil seems to be out, I'll continue to peck at it. You'll need to clean, new rings, clean switches, probably a couple bulbs that are out. Clean it up and double your money or play as is. Topper running lights look great. Head folds down and legs come off for easy transport out of my garage.

Truck Stop (resized).jpgTruck Stop (resized).jpg
1 month later
#11538 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The ad is up. I don’t know why you can’t see it
columbusga.craigslist.org link

The seller declined to use the Craigslist email for communication and did not put any contact information in the ad. Shame, looks pretty good too.

5 months later
#12615 4 years ago

Game/Type: #melody / EM
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/690001771422263/

Note: I would already be on my way if I wasn't already overloaded with projects.

OP: Worked when our kids were younger. Hasn't been used for a few years. Priority to first pick up in groton. Bring help.

Melody (resized).JPGMelody (resized).JPG
#12662 4 years ago

Game: Surf Champ & Jet Spin
Cost: $295 for both
Link/Contact: southcoast.craigslist.org link

OP: 2 machines , SURF CHAMP ( serial # 3595 )and JET SPIN (serial # 1198 ) both for parts OR ? make one from 2 , plus spare parts take all for $295 , can deliver within reasonable distance for small fee .

Note: Why do these show up the week before Pintastic when I am strapped, lol.

SurfChamp (resized).jpgSurfChamp (resized).jpgSurf2 (resized).jpgSurf2 (resized).jpgSurf3 (resized).jpgSurf3 (resized).jpg
#12667 4 years ago

Just talked with the seller. He claims it is dirty but not a rats nest. If anyone wants it let me know. I can hold it for you but I don’t really want it myself.

I don't know man, if its just dirty than these are some of the worst photos of a dirty pinball machine ever.

Pinball1 (resized).JPGPinball1 (resized).JPGPinball2 (resized).JPGPinball2 (resized).JPG
#12669 4 years ago

It’s only an hour from me so I’m gonna grab it and find out!

Oh, let us know how it goes!

#12702 4 years ago
Quoted from dfrazer:

Game/Type: EM
Year: July, 1964
Production: 2,650
erie.craigslist.org link

OOOhh, Bowling Queen with horrible photo...

2 weeks later
#12838 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

atlanta.craigslist.org link
Kinda want someone to call just to haggle with this guy. Asking $4k for a nasty fish tales. Doesn’t even know if it turns on. He is basing his price on the pinball company.[quoted image]

Looks like it was stored outside on a covered porch if the photos are any indication, he did not even bother taking the tarp used to cover it out of the photo. Check out the Ms Pac-Man machine photo in the listing, at least wipe off the machine before taking the photo.

mspacman (resized).jpgmspacman (resized).jpg
#12878 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Per email conversation with seller: The pinball machine has not been priced yet, it is not working and will be sold for parts. If you would like to make a blind offer we can let you know Friday at 3pm if it has been accepted. We do not give out pricing

Parts? That Volly looks to be in GREAT condition!

Volly (resized).jpgVolly (resized).jpg
#12880 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

If it was local I would have been trying to buy it, and you would have posted it for all my fellow Georgia collectors to see lol

Not from Estate Sales, not sure how you find these but I never even look for them.

#12894 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Ended up grabbing these two myself. Thanks nascarrey!

What did the Williams Kings set you back?

1 week later
#13024 4 years ago

Hoarding has always been a strange thing to me, I had three older EMs in storage to bring to Pintastic and I felt crappy that these machines weren't being enjoyed. I was happy to see them go to new homes during the show, having dozens of machines in storage doesn't impress me in the least.

#13032 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Looks salvageable if you can find a head. It looks like they just cut down the legs and removed the neck, and pretty much left everything else. I wonder if the wiring is intact. It might be if the GI lights up.
[edit]: found one: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82019

The ad says it lights up but doesn't play so I would assume the wiring is solid.

#13042 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

My concern was the wiring to the backbox. I'm reasonably sure you could still have GI in a system 1 game even if the backbox wires were cut since the GI just pretty much a direct tap from the transformer.

Sure, but my thinking is that if this person didn't know about pinball (assuming since they tried to ruin a fine machine) and wanted the playfield lights to work while it was a coffee table they wouldn't just randomly cut wires for no reason. Now if it did not light up at all maybe they cut everything off the playfield to make it lighter or whatever their thought process would be. Hopefully someone grabs it and lets us know!

2 weeks later
#13339 4 years ago

Now you’re making me nervous.
If there’s a Pinsider who’s also interested in those rough EMs on eBay that are only 25 minutes from my house, PM me now cuz I’m gonna be pissed if someone bids them up stupid high. We can work together

I was going to bid on the Jungle King and pick it up on the way to the Saratoga Show. Were you interested in both machines?

#13344 4 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Did you get one? One auction closed for $10 and the other for $20.
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

He got the Ro Go one for $10 and missed out on the Jungle King. So close!

3 weeks later
#13736 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Didn't see this one posted...A 1958 Gottlieb Whirlwind I thnk. $100, Chester VA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/764582107273142/

Backglass is shot but the playfield looks great.

#13752 4 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Not defending those crappy pic's in any way, but technically below the box of parts and below the backbox is the body of the machine. You can see the 4 rusted legs sticking out of the neck.

I saw the ad on my phone and did not realize the box was on the cabinet body. I am going to look at it today (the seller lives a mile away from me so why not) but realizing that the legs are off and the head is flat on the machine I don't have a great feeling about it.

#13760 4 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Uhhh why? that game is barely worth the ask even intact and working.

Why not, I guess. It looks like someone either is cleaning out a house or was given the machine. I will swing by and take a look, probably leave an offer of a hundred bucks or so depending on the playfield (backglass looks ready to peel away to nothing) along with my number if he ever comes across any more. Never hurts to network, i have gotten a couple machines from someone who empties houses for a living.

1 week later
#13863 4 years ago

<rant>

I don't mind missing out on cheap projects but it irks me when someone with no interest in pinball buys a project just because its cheap only to turn around and immediately relist it for over 3x what he paid IN THE SAME GROUP HE BOUGHT IT FROM. I mean at least clean it up a little or wait a week or two.

</rant>

Pinball Flippers (resized).jpgPinball Flippers (resized).jpg
#13885 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have to agree with Daditude. What is the criteria used to determine whether or not to get out the long knives?
Seems to me this type of venom for a flipper mostly happens when a seller underprices the pin and the flipper gets there first and locks the deal before the price sharks can get there and scoop the deal for themselves.

I'm dig reselling items and all that but I am someone who hates to see any pinball machine tucked away and not in use. I don't even store extras machines I have, I just hate to see a machine not get played. When people descended on Toys R Us when everything was 75-90% off the following summer most of the yard sales in my area had a table of those items which was fine, buying and selling items which are abundant or mass produced is cool. Pinball machines have a finite number and, honestly, buying that machine that is in rough shape and needs a ton of work and charging a price that you would sell a fully working copy of it for just means it is going to sit for a long time. I would 100% rather it went to someone who would bring it back to life and put it back into the world to be enjoyed.

Anyways, BACK TO THE PROJECT MACHINE LISTINGS!

#13897 4 years ago

Nifty
Williams Woodrail EM
$300
South Kingstown, RI

OP: A vintage collectors pinball machine.

Williams model "Nifty" circa 1955\\

Electromechanical, in good condition. Back panel mint, all new rubbers.

Start up sequence needs troubleshooting. Otherwise was in good working condition.

Cash pickup only.

Note: Backglass looks really solid, playfield has very little wear.

Nifty (resized).jpgNifty (resized).jpg
#13980 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Looks like the OP reposted it

Yes, I had someone "100% want it, be down in the morning" only to no-show.

#14022 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type:Meteor
Cost: $900
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2079096269064218/

Meteor (resized).JPGMeteor (resized).JPG
#14054 4 years ago

Tropicana
EM Woodrail
Manchester, NH
$300
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2308921672681417/

Tropicana (resized).JPGTropicana (resized).JPG
#14065 4 years ago
Quoted from chaosrooster:

Thanks figured it was one of the "easier" Sterns to hunt down considering production run. Cabinet and back glass very good for their age. PF had wear near upper flipper area and some insert wear. Game was dirty as hell, dried up rubbers, bunch of lights out hopefully not control lamps, and couple burnt coils. Should clean up nice gonna work on it over winter. Got it for $650.

Nice, he knocked $250 off the price? Good score.

#14145 4 years ago

Surf Champ in the Boston area for free on LetGo. No legs. Backglass looks great.

Surf Champ (resized).pngSurf Champ (resized).png
#14156 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphod:

Thanks for the post @matesamo - contacted the owner and set to pickup tomorrow!
A bit of a ride but in before the gas spike. Owner seems straight up -- here's hoping it's there tomorrow.

Awesome! Glad someone snagged it, deal of the month!

1 week later
#14343 4 years ago

Super Circus Rifle
Chicago Coin
$50
Hudson Valley, NY

Link: hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

More for parts than a project but still worth it.

circus (resized).jpgcircus (resized).jpg
#14348 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I was thinking about saving it but the backglass is pretty tough.

Can't save them all I guess.

1 week later
#14558 4 years ago

Phantom of the Opera
Data East
Shrewsbury, MA
worcester.craigslist.org link

This is a Phantom of the Opera Pinball Machine by Data East.

Pro's
Cabinet is in great shape
New Legs and levelers
New Pinscore Display
NVRAM (no batteries required)
playfield clean with new rubber
Flippers rebuilt
Full of LEDs
New Glass

Con's
Playfield is worn (see photos)
intermittent problem with the VUK's (probably a harness issue but I don't have time)
Left sling shot isn't firing (no switch registering, I haven't had the time to get back into it)

This is a little bit of a project but with a little love its a great players condition game. Willing to take best offer! I need this gone asap as I just don't have the room for it and have no interest in the title.

2 weeks later
#14726 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Closing the circle, Dixieland now residing in my garage. Family owned it for 40 years and in very good condition.[quoted image]

Awesome pickup, looks like a fun layout. Did you pick it up for someone or is it for yourself?

#14731 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Damn...What a waste that is gutted. I’ve only seen two of them before.

I almost want to respond and asked what happened to the rest of it, maybe it got turned into wall art. On second thought I really don't want to know.

#14734 4 years ago

If someone who didn't know what a pinball machine was asked me to draw a pinball machine in under 30 seconds the King Tut playfield would probably be close to what I would come up with. Just about as bland of a design as you could come up with.

#14811 4 years ago

Photos for future generations to look back on and wonder what we were thinking:

Salsa1 (resized).JPGSalsa1 (resized).JPGSalsa2 (resized).JPGSalsa2 (resized).JPG
4 weeks later
#15087 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

scranton.craigslist.org link
scranton.craigslist.org link
Was $500 on KLOV 24 hours ago.

I really enjoyed Buck Rogers when I had it, it was my first pinball machine. Unfortunately for the buyer he took decent deals and is trying to flip them but $900 for an "untested" Buck Rogers is nuts. The photos show a room full of pinball machines but he didn't even plug this one in after buying it, lol. Good luck dude.

2 weeks later
#15216 4 years ago

Game: Hokus Pokus Royal Guard Flip Flop Cleopatra Ship-Mates Space Mission
Month/Year: December 1978
Production: 18,250
Cost: $250 each or $1400 for all

OP: Seven EM Pinball machines for sale as a Lot. I dont know the working condition so please dont ask, playfields and cabinets have some wear but are not terrible. Im listing them for a friend and he wants them gone. No he is not going to accept super low offers so dont waste our time. Located in North Kingston. If you want them you have to take them all. $1400 for the Lot of 7 machines.

Notes: No info on what the seventh machine is. Royal Guard looks to have a repainted cab and head. No photos of them turned on or any other info.

Cleopat (resized).jpgCleopat (resized).jpgRoyal Guard (resized).jpgRoyal Guard (resized).jpg
#15218 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Tried to buy lot, cash in saturday morning.
Seller flakey. Buyer beware.

That stinks, they all look decent except for Ship-Mates.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 169.00
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matesamo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=matesamo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.