IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider koji.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22170 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Thanks Zac! I shared this to Jaymach1 and he picked it up a few hours later. Figured I’d give the thread an update. Boards are toast and backglass is severely faded.[quoted image][quoted image]
(Rotated for ease of viewing)

It's interesting how BGs can fade and look better.. love that White wizard look!

#22201 2 years ago

TWINKY!... The only issue with CC IMO is that the parts can be more difficult to find... the games themselves play very fast and the rules are quite fun.

I actually got one of these working with my son, had a lot of fun with it.

There is a sibling version of it (gunsmoke?) where the same animation is used only instead of the peacock, it is smoke clouds for a gunslinger theme.

There is a guy in the East coast who had a twinky parts machine I was able to buy some parts from.. if one of you grabs this, I can send you his contact if you need any mechs... but this is actually a very fun game.

#22203 2 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Twinkle is a stripped down version of Gun Smoke.

Well, it came out a year earlier, and does not have the post save. Curious tho, if you know how the gunsmoke timing button works? I was not able to see the same track mechanism that twinky uses? This track mech that kicks a physical ball is quite interesting.. as when you have it cleaned up and working well, it actually makes hitting the animated score feature quite challenging (before servicing it, I could hit the 500 every time.. but after, it became quite challenging and fun).

#22214 2 years ago
Quoted from trecemaneras:

bluespin hey, thanks for the advice! I emailed an offer of $150 a few days ago, and the seller got back in touch with me this morning, and now it's in my living room One hundred and fifty, how did I do?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Coin slots are probably worth that... but when it is cleaned up, it will be worth gold, b/c it is a fun classic with Backbox animation

#22220 2 years ago
Quoted from Biju:

Pardon me for asking a likely dumb question, but how does everyone feel about auctions? I ask because it appears there are parts machines just outside of Toronto for auction and they are stupidly cheap right now. I figure any single usable part may be worth it at the current prices.
Here they are just in case...
Charlie's Angels:
https://chemongauction.hibid.com/lot/110875606/pinball-machine-badly-damaged--no-legs--no/?ipp=10&q=&ref=catalog
Totem:
https://chemongauction.hibid.com/lot/110875607/pinball-machine-badly-damaged--no-legs--no/?ipp=10&q=&ref=catalog

Yeah.. those are cheap for sure. Just come up with a value for the visible parts to you, and make sure you add tax and auction fees.

Many people have heads for these things, I know I needed a Joker poker head, and am able to Frankenstein it together with a cleopatra parts cab I acquired.

The small sys1 transformer, which was the old reason to dread these, can be mitigated now with LED displays, so yeah.. if you have time and space, get it for the right price.. at best, you can bring one back.. at worst, people are always looking for sys1 parts

IMHO anyway.. I'd be all over these if I were closer.

#22232 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Probably because anymore these days if you ask even 1.00 over what someone thinks the game is worth you get publicly burned at the stake!

More the opposite I find these days.. lol.. maybe peoples friends, but people chime in with great price.. wish I was closer.. Price police are shunned and banned. I just smile and keep scrolling

1 month later
#22530 2 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Gottlieb Pro Football "Complete Project" for $550
Located in Strasburg, PA
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1563768590543398/permalink/3074209316165977/?sale_post_id=3074209316165977
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Wondering what bottom cab that is.. def not pro football.

1 week later
#22716 2 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Damn! Missed this by a matter of minutes. [quoted image]

Quoted from craif:

Gottlieb Cleopatra (1977) - $200 - Royersford NJ
I was a little confused at first from the text "Cleopatra pinball machine playfield. It does not have the topper." It looks like that actually means "No Backbox"
It's dirty but looks reasonably complete otherwise.
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Hope someone saves her from the coffee DIY platform. PF looks like it will clean up, actually pretty decent maybe since minimal wear near kickouts. System 1 head should be easy enough.

The topper bit is hilarious... trying to think of when backboxes became a thing, somewhere post-pre-war

1 week later
#22846 2 years ago

Not a pin, but maybe interesting.

vancouver.craigslist.org link

Post has been lingering for a bit... all the pin projects from the listing seem to be gone, but this poor Sea Raider just sits apparently in the open
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#22863 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

To each his own, but to me, this is one of the ultimate dogs.
Would be a great "kid's first game" though.

Most of us want our kids to like pinball tho.

2 weeks later
#22977 1 year ago
Quoted from La4s:

Something you don't see every day on here. I came across this looking for other arcade parts. A Gottlieb "Gemesis" for auction on Yahoo Japan for ~$550. It has been relisted 3 or 4 times already. Not sure if anyone from Japan watches this thread, but looks to be a good deal.
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h1035003785

Yeah.. or someone in Aus should snap it up for sure!

Really cool tho.. thanks for sharing.

#22994 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Thanks! I just snagged that!

Great score.. make sure to adjust the flippers properly.. they are inline now, but they should be more like a cradle so you can better hit the spinner.

Also, look into hi-tap or beefier flipper coils and you have a winner IMHO!

#22996 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Thanks. My 2nd time with this title and I just restored a Gridiron so I know the ins and outs. I put high power flipper coils in the Gridiron to better nail the vari-targets so that is a must. I still have a bunch of new flipper decals I made.

meh.. vari-targets.. they are just decoration.

Set it up just like this:

#23037 1 year ago
Quoted from HHaase:

All in all, if you're looking to do a whole-hog restore on a Paragon.... it's not a bad deal.

Some real gems I've come across have been the product of stripping layers of custom paint to find perfect a original underneath. you never know

#23058 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

To far gone.
By the time you replace the playfield and backglass you have exceeded the value of the title. They pop up all the time here and I can literally save 2 or 3 (or more) other pins with the parts from this wreck.

I guess it depends if you are bringing it back for you or for resale. One could say that about the majority of playfield swaps and so forth.. for someone who could not find a decent deal on this machine, it sure would be a great opportunity for elbow grease.

1 week later
#23138 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Amazing how a POS pin draws flies. 3 years ago it would have been looked at as firewood

IDK, maybe more like 6+ yrs ago.. 3 yrs ago, this title was already on a lot of radars. I'm glad a local friend has one I can play once in a while, and glad these are on the radars so more can be saved.

#23148 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The bagatelle board is snapped in half, playfield worn to wood, and the seller has two other people interested so it became an auction and I passed. The floor of the building is collapsing, so Beltman isn't going to pick this up.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thanks for the update. pretty sad. Can't stand people who think they deserve to turn a profit or value when they do not even know how, or can't be bothered to properly store/itemize what there even is for sale. Wonder how frequently they go pending offers, meanwhile, the items and location become more dilapidated, high offer bidder probably looks and walks away, and the lot is then trashed.

2 months later
#23615 1 year ago
Quoted from Billc479:

stlouis.craigslist.org link
Me: Sounds like a real project
[quoted image]

Yup. xlations:

Not working = Just a switch or fuse

Turns on, but something wrong, probably a switch = Serious project

1 month later
#23770 1 year ago
Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

BALLY PARAGON PINBALL MACHINE
$175
Listed 9 hours ago in San Bernardino, CA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1014891979259531/

"Vintage Pinball everything is there and in tact.". lol.. pretty funny post in context with the photos.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 169.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider koji.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=koji and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.