pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joker2415.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6372 6 years ago
Quoted from travisbmartin:

Has anyone had any luck contacting this guy?
I've texted twice with no response.

I responded to your text....Saying "Yes It's still available." .... Sry, if it didn't go through. Sometimes, It may take me a few hours to respond depending....

Added...

I didn't see the above till after I posted....

#6374 6 years ago
Quoted from travisbmartin:

No man that's totally cool. I think Sprint has given up on me as a customer so bad that I lost not only phone connectivity here in rural Indiana, but now texting too.
I'll pm you in a bit.

No problem...I sent another text to see if it would go through.....
To be honest...I listed that ad before I did any research on the machine. It's been around. I found it here on Pinside mentioned over a year ago on ebay in N.C., then it went to Cleveland OH, also mentioned in this thread....I bought it and brought it to Ga.

#6380 6 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Also sent you a text and PM to see about keeping it in GA

I haven't seen the txt yet, my phone is in my truck. I just pulled the ad. I have it on hold for travisbmartin.....He claimed it first last night. If he ends up not wanting it then I'll let you know for sure....I sent a pm saying the same thing.

#6436 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

That cybernaut is down to $450
cincinnati.craigslist.org link

I'm surprised no one has grabbed that yet!!

#6439 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

why would they pull all the backbox wiring?

Maybe from moving it. I've had to do that to get the backbox off. Then you end up with a mess to sort out if your not use to doing things like that. Or....Like mentioned above....The boards are shot, displays missing, ......who really knows.

I guess I'm still to new to this stuff, $450 doesn't sound like much of a chance to me. If you like to work on things and saying the boards are there.... I'm just too far and don't have the extra cash to go for it.

I'll have to keep watching this thread...I guess I'm way over paying for projects...I have a lot to learn...

3 weeks later
#6724 6 years ago

If anyone in the Dallas GA, area Needs a Black Hole back box? Maybe to repair a haunted house too?

I need this thing out of my way!!!!!

The outer glass looks good, no displays, some wiring, the inner back glass is flaking in the blue areas and in other spots, other than the blue windows it doesn't look bad from the front, and I think it's savable. The cabinet part has a few bumps and bruises, it's very savable and solid.

I had it on craigslist with hardly any interest.

I planned on making a lighted game room clock out of it. Using the center for the hands type clock and one of the display holes for a digital clock. or whatever.....I'll never get to that...

Trade me something? I'm running out of room and this thing is becoming a headache!!

I need parts for HS, DE Simpsons, F-14,...

Just thought I'd throw it on this thread for now...

#6730 6 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Oh the irony! I could have used this a month ago when I rebuilt a wrecked HH backbox
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-horror-pics/page/21#post-3981633

Ohhhh !! Sry about that! And to think I've been tripping over this thing for a year!! And someone out there actually needed it!!

You did an awesome job on the repair too!!

#6767 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

You know...
Same difference.
Regardless, why is this game still listed? Somebody rescue it already! Ha-ha!

His add is correct though....They did make 46. And a bunch more. It's one of those sneaky ads.

#6789 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I'd have to take a break from pinside if someone gets a Mushroom World FOR FREE!

It has that scam feel.......But? I wouldn't be shocked if it really was. I've seen ex-wives And widows give away some good stuff. Cars, guns and safes, motorcycles, etc....It does happen.

3 weeks later
#7137 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

This could be a problem with some people- I sold a game to a board member who took care of the shipping, I just had to get it ready for transport which I did at my own time and expense. There was finding of a proper pallet, a roll of shrink wrap, 2 rolls of tape, a boat load of cardboard, 3 ratchet straps and four+ hours of my time before it was wrapped to my satisfaction.
That can be a lot to ask of some folks who only know the other person via internet and have limited time/space available.

I'm still fairly new to this stuff....But the Idea scares me a little. Paypal, having someone pick it up, etc...

Especially, when trying to sell a project(I've only ever sold 2). I'd much rather sell it cash in person. Maybe my fears will change a little once I get to know the community better. In my mind there are just too many things that can go wrong! On all sides if you don't really know any of the people you are dealing with.

You are taking a lot of responsibility on your name for even picking it up for someone you've never met on the internet. Just say they back out of payment after the machine has left? And you were the guy that picked it up? How does that work?

I'm just speaking in general. Not really directing that at Bluespin. Just thoughts after reading the thread and why I wouldn't be quick to say "ya, I'll go pick that up and drop it off." Not that I wouldn't want to help, I've been burned too many times to not consider everything without really knowing anyone.

6 months later
#8690 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Thanks Craig. I contacted the seller and it is tentatively sol, pending pickup tomorrow at noon. I'm second in line.

I didn't realize it was you that I was talking to. Your definitely next in line!

Also, I saw mentioned above about the backglass, It is lifting in a couple of spots but is very savable.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joker2415.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=joker2415 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.