Topic Stats

• 14,629 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Colsond3
  • Topic is favorited by 429 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,205 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

cr (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191015-230608 (resized).png
20191010_185551_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
FE4BC50A-AB45-44CE-8B73-15E7CC64246D.jpeg
pin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191006-012316 (resized).png
IMG_3017 (resized).JPG
PF-as-is (resized).JPG
IMG_2579 (resized).JPG
IMG_3005 (resized).JPG
logo2 (resized).jpg
100_3514 (resized).JPG
circus (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaytrem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8757 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

More
I've got a friend in Cranford I've been trying to talk into grabbing a pin for himself -- maybe this is our 'in'!

Hey, I live Cranford. Send me a PM if he needs any help moving it!

1 month later
#9375 1 year ago
Quoted from cmack750:

There is also a Funhouse as part of the estate sale. They want 9k for both machines......

But it's only 3k per head.

1 month later
#10236 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Pharaoh / SS
Year: May 1981
Production: 2,500
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Edison/08817/1989849
DATES: FRI 09/14 - SAT 09/15

Thanks, I think I'll to check this one out, nice short drive. Not great pics, but does indeed look like a project. My Comet hardtop came out real nice, wouldn't mind doing another.

3 weeks later
#10541 1 year ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

FREE PINBALL CURB ALERT IN NJ, I cant get there someone get this,
newjersey.craigslist.org link

I'm on it!!! Wish I didn't have a meeting at 10. Hoping to beat the rain (and garbage men). Oh yeah, Thanks!!!

#10543 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED.
The pinside flight is on!!

Got it! Meeting was postponed for 15 min. It's a Sky Lab missing it's head. Must have burnt up on re-entry. Got a little wet, but not bad. The playfield is in real nice shape. May end up as wall art. Was a super quick pickup so didn't look it over that well. Will post pics later.

Thanks again to parzval and ibuypinballs for the heads up!

#10554 1 year ago

that's awesome! Wonder what happened?
Think they're worth following up with later?

Probably not. Can't believe they would bother to put it out and post a free sign on it and not bother with the head. Maybe somebody else took it and didn't want to deal with the cabinet (still had the legs on). I did email the craigslist poster to thank her and have the ad removed. I'll send another asking her to keep an eye out in case the head shows up on the curb.

#10559 1 year ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I was actually wondering the same thing. I don't think so but I'll be moving a ton of stuff around over the next couple weeks so I will keep my eyes open for one.

Thanks, started a separate thread here...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-free-nj-roadside-skylab#post-4595977

1 month later
#10867 12 months ago

Hope this helps a fellow Pinsider! Imo game is not worth the $900. Comet comes up often for less.
It’s definitely NOT a parts machine though, seller is crazy. It plays fine, just some wear spots apparently makes it a lost cause

Looks like a perfect machine to hardtop. I think $900 is a little high, but not super crazy for this area. For $100 more mine came with full LED, new pinscore display, mpu bench tested and tuned up with Nvram added. Other than that it's similar condition.

#10923 11 months ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Here you go, an other free pinball in NJ! Someone go get this. Good luck
cnj.craigslist.org link
condition: good
make / manufacturer: Bally
model name / number: Odds and Evenes
Vintage 1973 Bally Odds and Evens pinball machine. It worked until recently, my have blown a fuse. Needs to be restored. Offering to anyone willing to remove it (needs two people and a pickup truck). and who would like a great winter project restoring this cool machine.

Thanks, message sent, wish me luck!

#10926 11 months ago

No reply yet, still hoping to get lucky. May have been too late though.

#10934 11 months ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Did you get it Jay?

Nope, no luck. Figured emailing over an hour after it was posted was a bit late. It's right near a friend's house too, so I even would have had help.

1 month later
#11220 10 months ago

I was offered that Star Trek about a year ago. Was looking for a pin for mom's house, and my future bro in law is friends with the owner. Not really her style so didn't pursue it at all. Ended up moving my Comet over there for now.

1 week later
#11326 10 months ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Picking this one up for Colson tomorrow night while I am in Mass. dropping off a couple other machines. Always nice to make a trip both ways loaded (or partly loaded). Three machines & some parts headed 400+ miles north then 1 machine & some parts headed south on Saturday when I return home.

I think somebody in the Maryland/Virginia thread is looking for a Funhouse. There were 2 for sale in CT/MA as of a couple days ago. Might be worth a pm.

Pinsider boo32 is the person.

6 months later
#12772 3 months ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Black Jack '77 & Kings (woodrail '57) at this estate sale...….look like theyre in decent shape!
https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Summit/07901/2273541?modal=true

Good chance I can pick those up for anybody that is interested.

1 week later
#12893 3 months ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Black Jack '77 & Kings (woodrail '57) at this estate sale...….look like theyre in decent shape!
https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Summit/07901/2273541?modal=true

Ended up grabbing these two myself. Thanks nascarrey!

#12896 3 months ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

NICE! YW!
Were they as nice as they looked in the pics?

Yup, they're both pretty nice. Both backglasses are great, playfield has a bit of wear on BJ and more on Kings. Cabinets definitely need a good scrubbing, but I suspect will clean up nice. BJ seems to be fully functioning. Kings plays but no lights work. Best of all, no drilling, they had all the keys!

Quoted from Matesamo:

What did the Williams Kings set you back?

$200

#12898 3 months ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

That NEVER happens! Congrats!

Thanks! Quick wipedown with just a wet rag and the colors ate beautiful!

15629660513002009179993 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#13470 65 days ago

Thinking about parting with my Mr. and Mrs. Pacman project. Got 3 other projects going and wouldn't mind some extra cash to picking up a Color DMD for my Hurricane. Purchased it from Crazy Levi about 6 months ago and traded the playfield/parts for nicer ones at Allentown. Other than cleaning the cabinet a bit that's as far as I've gotten. I'm $425 into it, so would be looking to recoup that. I'll try to put an ad up tomorrow. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

#13473 64 days ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Nice Jaytrem, which 3 are you working on?

Roller Coaster (need to do a big parts order)

Black Jack (mostly been working on that)

Kings (woodrail that's already in good shape, just got new plastics and need a few more cosmetic parts)

#13533 61 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Here is another teachers pet. Maybe a fellow pinsider can pick it up for you and ship it. I would if I was slightly closer. Or check with one of the Shipping guys like Bob Cunningham. He might be in the area to pick it up. I got lucky with him the other day. He was in the right place at the right time.
newjersey.craigslist.org link

I can pick up/hold/attempt to ship if anybody would like it. Note, I have zero shipping experience.

#13575 59 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Not mine:
Williams Comet $150 in Maine, NY
binghamton.craigslist.org link

Nice, would love to get my hands on just the backglass.

#13577 59 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Looks like a pretty nice playfield too, though I can't quite tell if it's been touched up or not.

No kidding, won't see many original Comet playfields that look as good as that.

#13580 59 days ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Paul says he will drive the 8 hr round trip for it, but I'm not seeing any contact info, could this be scammy? Would love to put it next to our Cyclone.

607-321-5zero31

Go for it!!!

#13587 59 days ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

I guarantee it didn't go for $150. I didn't get it.

Sorry, at least you saved a couple thousand on the Hurricane you would have had to purchase next.

#13590 59 days ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Well, um.. I actually might be getting this. Being helpful and honest (might) work out in the end.

Double thumbs up!

#13591 59 days ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Lol Jay, I would actually prefer Comet to Hurricane, call me crazy. Comet was the first pinball I ever played. When we got really good at the local pool, they took it out and put Cyclone in. We were pissed! Then.. fell in love with Cyclone.

I also went Comet before Hurricane (Cyclone was my first love). Kinda bought the Hurricane to complete the set, and figured I might never find such a nice one so close. Turns out I'm enjoying it a lot more than I though. I'm sure you will too!

#13635 57 days ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Paul's headed home with that Comet from a few days ago. Although we didn't pay the $150 advertised, we came to a price where we were both very comfortable.
He says it's rough but clean and well worth the drive. Interested to see what's going on with the extra button!

Awesome, congrats! I assume it's a credit button, but let us know. Comet can be set to free play. Oddly enough the guy I bought mine from didn't have it set for free play. So maybe it's a Comet thing.

3 weeks later
#13973 36 days ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

From the pics it looks very clean with very little lower pf wear.

Hmmm, close to work, might have to check it out. I do like drop targets.

#14059 34 days ago

Grabbed it, thanks Murphdom! Quick pickup, no waiting to get in, very surprised. Machine looks pretty nice. Was in a hurry so didn't inspect too closely. Fired it up briefly, only lights in a backbox came on.

#14064 34 days ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

How much did you pay?

$225

Thanks, it will be if I can get it going. I have limited EM skills.

#14151 29 days ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Mata Hari
Flipper Pool
Johnny Mnemonic
#CLAW MACHINE
#skee ball
One machine I cant identify- bluespin ???
https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Mendham/07945/2356902

Big money in that town. Might be worth taking a 1/2 day. I'm kinda maxed out on space right now, gotta move a wall! Thanks as always!

#14183 28 days ago
Quoted from woody76:

if someone gets these, I would be interested in the Johnny and viking

If I make it there I'll let you know. Figure I'll at least find out how much they're asking and be ready to head over.

#14207 27 days ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

I live right here nearby, so I’m going to check it out

Cool, I'll stay out of your way to keep the prices down. Not much room anyway, unless I move the woodrail out of the "pinball room".

1 week later
#14401 14 days ago
Quoted from dc2010:

This is correct, I left a standing offer the last sale of 300, no reply, cabinet is weather beaten and grayed missing paint, legs are very rusty, it appears only 2 of the 5 displays work,

That not even good by Meatloaf's standards!

1 week later
#14582 3 days ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Mata Hari
Flipper Pool
Johnny Mnemonic
#CLAW MACHINE
#skee ball
One machine I cant identify- bluespin ???
https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Mendham/07945/2356902

Unfortunately Mata Hari, Johnny Mnemonic and Viking have been pulled from this sale (not sure what they decided to do with them). That leaves just Flipper Pool. Seth and I aren't really interested. But if somebody else makes a deal and needs the machine picked up, I'd be able to help out.

#14584 3 days ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I picked these up.

Cool, how's the condition?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Matilda, PA
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaytrem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside