Topic Stats

• 14,629 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Colsond3
  • Topic is favorited by 429 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,205 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

cr (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191015-230608 (resized).png
20191010_185551_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
FE4BC50A-AB45-44CE-8B73-15E7CC64246D.jpeg
pin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191006-012316 (resized).png
IMG_3017 (resized).JPG
PF-as-is (resized).JPG
IMG_2579 (resized).JPG
IMG_3005 (resized).JPG
logo2 (resized).jpg
100_3514 (resized).JPG
circus (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazmat7719.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11268 10 months ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Thanks bluespin . The link is updated with a price of $300 and it is available for "pre-sale".
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

I saw the updated price as well. The CL post has been updated from $250 to $300 as well.

2 weeks later
#11366 9 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Williams
8 Ball
Em
$300
Facebook Pinball For Sale group

I am looking for this machine, where is it located?

2 months later
#11948 7 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I thought that coffee tables were an abomination (except OXO coffee tables of course ). Someone topped that horrible trend...Now someone is converting pinball machines to overhead lights for a pool table! We're supposed to be weening people off pool tables in this hobby, and this scmuck is trying to enhance someone's pool table experience! [quoted image]

I have an OXO empty body cabinet if any one wants it for free, send me a message.

4 months later
#13123 81 days ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Miss-O is a fun game, I had one for a while. Note to project hunters -- that is not the original cabinet...

I have one as well. I thought the same as you on the cabinet but, if you look where the legs bolt on the original paint is there. Someone repainted it with the card theme.

#13238 75 days ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Shield your eyes...
Unidentifiable games (classic Bally board sets I think) in this CL ad for $50: smd.craigslist.org link
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

I contacted them days ago, they are not ready to sell yet. It also seems that they are taking offers, not $50 as advertised. I was willing to take a chance at $50 to possibly salvage the coin doors. The seller said that they were in a storage container and this is what they salvaged. Also, there is mold. I think that I will pass.

#13247 75 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I'm confused. Are they asking us to pay them $50 for that pile of garbage, or are they offering us $50 to take it to the curb on trash day, and the make offer is a like a reverse auction to see how cheaply someone will do this chore for them?

This seller is also located about 90 minutes away from me. I saw the $50 asking price and thought that just the coin doors alone would be worth the gamble. After contacting the seller, witch took days for her to respond. She ignored me saying that I would pay the $50 asking price for everything in the two pictures as stated in her listing and that she was taking offers. As I mentioned before, they were in a storage container and are covered in mold. They saved the games out of the container that are in "good shape".
I am always up for a ride and would have been happy to spend the $50 and salvage what I could. It just seems like too much of a bother at this point. She is under the assumption that the parts and "complete" game in the pictures are worth a lot of money.

#13249 75 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You have not been keeping up with prices for lockdown bars and transformers. Both of which were in that pile.

I do realize the value of the parts that you mentioned. Between the three hour round trip drive and the hauling moldy wood to the dump, it still is only worth the supposed asking price of $50 to me. I do not have a way to test the electronics and would not want to re-sell anything in an unknown condition.

#13257 75 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

It would have to be something I could drive across town to get. Not worth a road trip.
But this is what is happening with transformers. On Ebay, anyway.
[quoted image]

Yes, there is value. These parts/machines are not in the same cosmetic or possibly working condition as the one listed on ebay. It is not worth it to take a chance on a shorted transformer or non working board.

1 month later
#13954 37 days ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I tried. I tried really hard. I posted them two days ago here on the Project Pin thread. They were listed six days on CL. Six days! That is forever in the Project Pin acquisition world. Usually Project Pins at these prices are gone in a day or two.
It was just meant to be that I would be hauling these two pins home to Pecos' Palatial Pinball Parlour. I got the cash needed on Monday. They were still available last night when I called. How could I pass them up? I did try, but the Williams 8 Ball has great art. It was one of only a few Williams EMs that kept track of each of two players pool balls earned using separate stepper units for each player. Player 1 plays balls 1-7. Player 2 plays balls 9-15. The balls have to be earned, in order, then each player shoots for the 8 ball! This player 'memory' feature is quite a feat of engineering for an EM era pin and not found on many of them. It's a Norm Clark Middle-Pop pin! I now have three, almost like I am collecting them!

My sister lives in AZ and I tried to get her to pick up the 8 Ball, it is a favorite of mine!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazmat7719.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside