Topic Stats

• 13,663 posts
  • 458 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by TicTacSeth
  • Topic is favorited by 409 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,109 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C9B137FF-D416-4D06-A9AF-3F67F3C506CF (resized).jpeg
854A3A1E-2CE5-4823-A428-E3F9208DBC6A (resized).jpeg
night rider (resized).jpg
co33 (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-22-12-04-53 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-22-12-00-40 (resized).png
KoS (resized).jpg
IMG_20190821_172147271_HDR (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-21-08-43-08 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-20-00-39-05 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-19-14-56-56 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frunch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4496 2 years ago

Here's an LW3 project i just spotted here on pinside, $1k obo (trades +/- cash considered too):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lethal-weapon-3-project

Located in Wichita, Kansas.

1 month later
1 month later
#5014 2 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

I would buy it if I didn't have to ship it so I could put it in my line up of doorbell games.

Doorbell games? I've never heard that term. What are they?

5 months later
#6347 1 year ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Price reduced again - now to $500**
cincinnati.craigslist.org link

Omg, if that wasn't so far away it'd be in my car on it's way home right now, as i figure out where the hell I'm gonna fit another pin in my house.

3 months later
#7591 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Firepower
Month/Year: February, 1980
Production: 17,410 units
Cost: $775
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Looks to be in nice cosmetic shape, but take a look at the bottom of the driver board. That thing is gonna probably need a bit more attention than just a transistor...

Still, awesome game in decent shape otherwise.

#7595 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I got in touch with him. He doesn't like answering questions about the game, and is not very cooperative. The backglass is actually pretty bad, not in great shape.

Good to know! Makes my decision not to pursue it that much easier. It was tempting at first, but only if it was gonna be like $500-600. $775 is steep considering what it needs (not to mention the unknowns in a case like this)...

1 month later
#7887 1 year ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Nine Ball / SS 4 PLayer
Year: December 1980
Production: 2,279
Cost: $900 FIRM
Pinsider: frunch
Contact/Info: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60598

Sold to a fellow pinsider! Thanks!

3 months later
#8722 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Reserve / EM 1 player
Month/Year: October 1961
Production: 750
Cost: $150
Seller: Metahugh (pinsider, 9 years)
Link/Contact https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-reserve

I have a project Williams Reserve from 1961 for sale. This is one of 750 produced. I have never powered this game on. It looks to be complete.

4 weeks later
#9163 1 year ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Manufacturer: Game Plan
Game/Type: Sharpshooter / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 4,200
Cost: $250 obo
Pinsider: njPinWiz
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63569

Just wanted to follow-up on this... i snagged it a couple months ago, the day before Pinfest. Seller was a pinsider, one of the nicest, most helpful people I've met in the hobby. Game needed a lot of work to get it up and running, but I'm proud to say I've finally put even the most nagging problems to rest (for now, at least ) and have been having a blast with it. Put maybe $75-100 in parts into it at this point. It's a beater with quite a bit of touch-ups on it, but i don't really mind. Plays fast and mean, just the way i like! Sharpshooter really is a great game, I'm so happy to have the chance to own one! Huge props to Captive_Ball for posting the link--i would have missed it otherwise!

IMAG5925.jpgIMAG5926.jpg
1 week later
#9406 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

Roseville, MN
Wild Fyre
SS machine
Stern Electronics, 1978
2,400 produced

$250

Seems like a pretty good price for a classic Stern, though i never really heard much good about this title. It looks like it's fun, but I've never played one. I remember a while back CrazyLevi was giving one of these away for free bc he needed the space. Is it just a bad game? If that's the case, it may be a good donor to convert into a more popular Stern from that era i guess...

#9409 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

This early Stern is mpu100 and has an older generation transformer.

Damn. That's good info! I was under the assumption the transformer was the same throughout that generation. Ah well!

#9412 1 year ago

So the 16B-3 and 16B-6 are interchangeable with the appropriate fuse substitution? Would the rectifier board need to be changed as well?

1 month later
#10285 11 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-firepower-20

Firepower and Lost World $300 each! Projects for sure, but that's a great price, imo!

1 month later
#10688 10 months ago

Free Bally Grand Slam cab/head/playfield missing some playfield parts, some wiring missing, no boards, no backglass. Located in Jacksonville, OR.
Pinsider: EEE

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-bally-grand-slam-playfield-ampamp-cabinet

1 month later
#11161 9 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Solar Ride / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1979
Production: 8,800
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: jerseyshore.craigslist.org link
OP: make / manufacturer: Gottlieb and Bally
Brother needs to make room for the pool table. Have a Solar Ride pinball machine and a Midway Double Play arcade. Asking $600 for both.
Text if you have questions or need more pictures.
Thanks, Kim

It may be worth noting, they seem to be asking $600 for the Solar Ride *and* a 1977 Midway Double Play arcade game. I can't seem to find much info about that arcade game, seems rare (though possibly not that valuable)...

1 month later
#11397 7 months ago
Quoted from csdoplr:

Anyone have any ss projects they have for a few 100 dollars? New to pinball looking for a ss machine. Willing to drive up to 8 hours from Wi. Thanks

You may want to introduce yourself over at the Wisconsin-Minnesota thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread

Looks like a pretty active group, lots of pinball happening around you! The fact you're willing to drive that far for a game will certainly increase your chances of landing a deal. I'll keep you in mind if i see anything interesting in your area.

3 months later
#12112 4 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Maybe it was not set up correctly; I’m not sure.

It may not be the #1 game of the classic Bally's, but it should certainly play more like a classic Bally (read: faster, more challenging than that). I presume it needed some attention to get it playing the way it's supposed to.

It's a fun game, though one I've never wanted enough to add to my collection. Set up properly it can make for some good multiplayer, as i find a lot of other classics from the same generation do.

2 weeks later
#12284 3 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mr-ampamp-mrs-pac-man-4

Mr and mrs Pac project for $300 in Homestead, Florida!

Note this is a new account, so proceed with caution...

#12287 3 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Holy crap that wear!!

Quoted from cottonm4:

And the ugly bubbly back glass.

Forgive me gentlemen, i thought i was posting to the project pinball thread.

All i know if it that was close to me I'd already be driving it back home. Is $300 really too much for that?

#12289 3 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Saw several Pac-Man’s come outta Florida with termite infestations

Well, that would certainly lower the value! Guess that's something any potential buyer should also look out for.

1 month later
#12495 81 days ago

Pinsider Colsond has posted a project Gottlieb Spiderman for *free*, wants gone asap. No boards, no backglass, no displays, fairly rough cab, no legs, couple cracked plastics. Here's a link to the post he put up at the northeast fs thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/275#post-5025519

I'm tempted but just realized I'm not gonna have the time or space for it the way things have been shaping up lately

2 months later
#13261 19 days ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I have a working Sharpshooter II game with a pretty heavily worn playfield - the game boots and plays but the playfield has seen better days. Any idea what it would be worth? I'm looking to unload it to make room.

$400-500 +/-? They never seem to sell for much even though it's an awesome game.

#13289 17 days ago

Good deal! Congrats! Nine Ball is one of my favorites

#13402 12 days ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Just picked this up! I got lucky on this one for sure. The seller informed me a certain Nashville arcade tried to offer more after it was sold. Luckily he kept his word [quoted image]

Congrats!!!!!

1 week later
#13550 4 days ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

It’s turned into a best offer scenario now. Yay.

Yep, looks like it's listed for $1,000 obo/trade now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Port Jervis, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frunch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside