IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider felixtcat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8652 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Speak Easy / SS AS-2518-35 2 Player
Features: AAB
Month/Year: August 1982
Production: 3,000
Cost: $400
Seller: Jessie Wolcott
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/275864809245632/?fref=nf
OP: Selling a Speak Easy. It works except the fly-away coil. Replacement coil is included, but I'm no pinball tech, so i'm not sure what the story is. Whole thing is LEDed, the roulette wheel spins and works.
Replacement fly-away targets included too. Plastics and a new ball for the roulette wheel and playfield are here, too

I picked this up Saturday morning

1 week later
#8815 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: "300" / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1975
Production: 7,925
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: lancaster.craigslist.org link
OP:Must go player 1 works needs gone through

Such a strange combination of playfield / backglass and cabinet.

1 month later
#9457 5 years ago

Woodrail collection in NJ, Facebook group.

ScreenHunter_200 Jul. 18 15.41 (resized).jpgScreenHunter_200 Jul. 18 15.41 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#9795 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Blackout/ SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1980
Production: 7,050
Cost: $425
Link/Contact: harrisburg.craigslist.org link
OP: Black Out pinball,,,,,,
Does power up but left flipper is "jammed midway " and won't let game reset.
3 main circuit boards have the updates.
Comes with manual and spare bumper bands, etc. Glass is nice, with money box(was set for free play).
Me: Besides the left flipper being out the 1st player display is missing two digits. That's a really nice looking Blackout playfield and backglass. The playfield is hard to find in that condition since no one ever made a repro playfield. Game play is great, but only downside is no multiball like it's cousin Firepower.

Picking up in the morning

#9797 5 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Congratulations! FelixTCat.

I need another project pin like I need another hole in my head but here I go again !

#9806 5 years ago

Picked up the Blackout this morning but it's still in the car until the backyard dries out a bit (freaking rain this past week). Great seller who actually got a call for it while I was taking off the legs but sad story. He bought it for his wife about 12 years ago and she played it until it stopped working last year and then she passed away this spring. He debated getting it fixed but wasn't really a pinball guy so he sold it.

#9815 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Don’t leave the BG in the car...

Oh no the BG came into the house when it got home. The rest moved in about 2 hours ago.

3 weeks later
#10288 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

He doesn't say anything about the $200 worth of displays that are missing?

I thought that as well at first and then I realized that he was holding the backglass (his hand is in the upper left corner) upright in front of the backbox so the display holes are not aligned with the displays. I think he's talking about the backglass when he says "the front board was removed" and just doesn't know how to put it back in.

#10291 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I didn't notice that! The next question I would have is what is up with the mouse trap on the playfield? Why would someone leave that when taking pictures?

My first thought was to hide a bad wear spot on the playfield but in the middle picture you can see the spot under the mousetrap so it's not that. I'm more concerned with all of the dried white stuff on the glass and lockdown bar (for a playboy pin)

#10339 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Thanks to arcademojo for posting this large auction of Project Pins. Not for the faint of heart!
http://paauctioncenter.com/upcoming-auctions/4189046

Tons of train wrecks but I'm local so I'll be there and who knows how it will turn out. I will say the last auction there for arcade machines brought some really high prices so there is obviously interest in the area.

#10417 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Thanks to arcademojo for posting this large auction of Project Pins. Not for the faint of heart!
http://paauctioncenter.com/upcoming-auctions/4189046

I was there today, most of the projects went for what I would consider "ok" prices, the working games were pretty high. Many of the games in the online listings that didn't show boards actually had boards in person (not sure what that was about). I jotted down most of the prices in case anybody is curious

https://paauctioncenter.hibid.com/catalog/141659/9-8-2018-pinball--arcade-and-video-machine-collection/

7 months later
#12262 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Think I’m gonna tackle it.
Update: I didn’t get it someone put in an offer about 3 minutes before mine and got it.

Sorry, that would be me although I won't be able to pick it up until this weekend to really figure out what the hell is going on with Shrek back glass. It's an oddball enough machine that for $200 I couldn't pass it up.

#12265 5 years ago

Yeah I need another project like I need another hole in my head but when I saw how little information there was out there on it I figured I’ve wasted $200 on worse ideas. Add in the fact that the play field and plastics looked to be complete (and I had a glass of bourbon in my hand) the damn buy it now button just called my name.
I’m picking it up Saturday morning so I should be able to post up some more details Saturday evening / Sunday morning.

#12279 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

felixtcat You said that you have too many projects already. What do you have that you are willing to sell off to the group? PM me a list and I'll help you out!

If I was ready to get rid of them I would, unfortunately I still have room so I haven’t reached the point of getting rid of any.

#12312 4 years ago

For those wondering, here is my post on the Peyper Wolf Man / Shrek combo:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/peyper-wolf-man-shrek-combination

1 year later
#17183 3 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Capitol online auctions has a LW3 and a Valencia (Williams 4 player EM) in an auction that has a good number of video games, some slot machines, a bowler and other arcade related stuff.
https://www.capitolonlineauctions.com/cgi-bin/mmlist.cgi?capitol29/category/ALL
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

I picked up the Valencia yesterday, in beautiful condition and working apart from a few bulbs.

#17191 3 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Great to hear! Had you known about the auction or did you discover it here? Either way, thanks for letting us know.
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

I knew about the auction before I saw this post. I actually found the post when searching the forum for Valencia

#17192 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Congrats. I was going to bid on their Hot Shots and completely forgot about it. Did you happen to see what condition it was in when you picked up the Valencia?

Sorry I didn't see it when I got there although I will say that the Valencia was much nicer than described so I would guess the Hot Shots was as well.

1 month later
#17779 3 years ago

Tempted by the Swing machine but complete lack of any pricing and a sale over 3 days sounds like way too much effort.

1 week later
#17927 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Thanks, I'm pretty much out of space though. Unless of course something I really want comes along.

I say this exact thing every time I click on this post......

2 weeks later
#18141 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

sorry for the guy that bought this moldy water logged funhouse from coin op for 2500 crazy people out there.
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

I've bought a few machines from Lloyd (and his son Ben) when I saw pricing inline with value / what I was willing to spend. That said this Funhouse sale blew my mind.

#18142 3 years ago

And that said the Hurricane with the expanding light board and no bottom for $700..........

#18181 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

It’s only about 20 minutes away from me but I really don’t have much room.

LOL might want to update your profile location then I'm in Honeybrook and was trying to figure out how Reading was that close to you ! (I don't have any room either)

#18186 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

It’s in Reading, MA not PA

Annnnnnd apparently I need a nap.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 169.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider felixtcat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=felixtcat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.