IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dawezl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#288 8 years ago

Saw this Mattel Las Vegas last night on the Western Mass CL--it looks like it's in way better condition than mine is (cosmetically, about the same mechanically). If anyone here scoops it up for the novelty factor, let me know! There doesn't seem to be many of these machines out there, so I'd love to share information.

westernmass.craigslist.org link

#297 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Congrats on getting your first pinball machine. Beware! They have a habit of multiplying when you least expect it!

Thanks for the warm welcome! And clearly I'm already in danger if I'm still looking at CL ads!

2 months later
#839 8 years ago

Saw these listed today in Peru, Massachusetts, which is miles from anywhere. But I know I've seen some interest in shuffle bowlers here, and there's also an older pin as well.

1 week later
#995 8 years ago

I sent a message on the Expo early today but haven't had any reply yet. If I don't get it, I hope it goes to someone else here who will care for it!

#1010 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I'm rooting for you DaWezl!

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Good luck with the freebie!

Thanks for the well wishes! Sadly I must have been too slow in responding. Oh well. But I am realizing that I think I might have caught the project machine bug from y'all! I'm closing on our new house on Friday, and I'm sitting here looking at Craigslist like I can just go pop out to pick up a machine if I find one, haha!

#1028 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Sound Stage / EM 2P
Year: July 1976
Production: 3,000
Cost: $275
Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Cabinet has been enhanced by local artist and an original 18x24 Oil Painting, on canvas, "The Awakening" has been mounted on the rear panel. Includes new rubbers, flipper parts, new locks, new bulbs, and new power cord. Machine starts up and plays but needs some tweaking to be fully operational. Back glass has been repaired."
No pics of that enhanced cabinet...

I found photos on the Worcester listing, lmao. "Enhanced"--I don't think that word means what you think it does!!
worcester.craigslist.org link

#1056 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Mattel
Game/Type: Las Vegas / SS Home Model 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1982
Production: Unknown
Cost: $25 OBO
Link/Contact: york.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Non-Working
Top Glass is cracked."

Wish I had time right now for a quick road trip--I'd combine this beast with my working LV that has a LOT of cosmetic issues, and end up with one "decent" machine! (As decent as a LV is ever going to get lmao)

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1059 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I was thinking of you, DaWezl, when I posted this. How can you go wrong at $25?

Really!! Even with the gas it's cheaper than the cabinet rebuild I'm thinking of. I just can't swing over to PA any time soon bc we just closed on a new house...a new house with plenty of room for pins!

1 week later
#1151 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Panthera / SS Widebody 4 Player

Lmao, I'm not usually a superficial girlie girl, but I looked at this machine and thought "Ooooh! It has a black cat on it just like my kitties!"

You'll just have to assume I look EXACTLY like the girl on that pin too, haha.

1 week later
#1265 8 years ago

There's a $200 Darling posted today in Bristol CT, not currently working. I looked up reviews, and I think I will pass on this one, lol.

nwct.craigslist.org link

#1274 8 years ago

I was torn on whether I should post this here or under Craigslist Laughs, but for $150 your choice of projects--restoring a Big Top pin or restoring a mice colony!

newhaven.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#1408 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: King of Diamonds / EM 1 Player
Link/Contact: hartford.craigslist.org link
Condition: Condition is rough and I don't think it's possible to 'low ball' this machine.

Yeah, I am still a complete noob when it comes to assessing machine conditions, but this one definitely stood out to me as being a hot mess.

2 weeks later
#1590 8 years ago

I'm on the trail of an EM near me, and the person selling it isn't a pinhead, so the condition is unknown. (I've seen some pictures, so I know it won't be a mice colony lol, but no closeup pics or interior mechanic shots)

We've made arrangements for me to go look at it tomorrow. I already know it's in a miserable location (3rd floor apartment), so I have an appliance dolly and a husband. What other tools, etc, should I bring? I'm guessing with project pins, there can be some really unexpected "fixes" that you run into!

#1610 8 years ago

Thanks for all the advice! I picked up a Hi-Deal today for $400, and yes, we were able to get it apart and down all of the stairs successfully! I handled it on the smaller steps while my husband took on the tough stretches.

It's fully working and still has the key to the lock box, but it's definitely got a lot of wear on the playfield and the cabinet is banged up a bit. All the plastics are in good shape though, and the backglass seemed good. Looking forward to working on it!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1613 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Your husband is a lucky guy to have his wife there helping take it down the steps. It sounds like you're the one excited to work on/play the new game!
Congrats!

Lol, I'm the lucky one! All that heavy lifting only cost me a BBQ dinner!

My son and I are the main pinheads, but my husband commented today that he's really starting to enjoy playing pins. Bwahaha, my plan is working!

3 months later
#2449 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Just for you, DaWezl!

Hah! I'm still kicking myself that I didn't pick up that LV cabinet in PA that was only $25 last fall! $75 is pretty generous for a non-working LV--I don't think it's worth more than $100 or so in pristine condition.

We're finally past all the moving/house selling hoopla, and I'm doing a lot of reading right now to gear up for finishing my LV and fully shopping my Hi Deal. I haven't been watching the market as closely these days bc of that, but I am pretty sure I've caught a terminal case of the project pin bug! I find myself thinking things like "I should get the big tumbler!" or "I'm not going to skimp on *my* air compressor!"

3 weeks later
#2688 7 years ago

I'm not allowed any more project machines until I am done with the two I have, but this ad sounds promising! So if anyone grabs it, post pictures of what it is!

#2716 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Relisted at reduced price**
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Hi-Deal / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1975
Production: 2,085
Cost: Was $500 now $400
Contact/Link: orangecounty.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "The machine has been sitting for a long time in my den and needs work
If you can work on it yourself I do have the schematic
If not I have the name a professional that will replace everything necessary and have it working for $300 or less"

Love my Hi-Deal, and the playfield on this one looks to be in good condition. Not a bad machine to pick up at that price.

#2783 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Game/Type: 2001 and Hi-Deal / EM 1P
Cost: $250ea
Contact/Link:boston.craigslist.org link
Condition: "working"

Did anyone look into these machines? Seemed like a good price for two machines, even if they needed work, so I was surprised the ad was still up two days later. (I'm not interested even if they are available, just curious lol)

#2792 7 years ago
Quoted from sneakerpin:

Listing was recently removed from CL, assuming these are sold.
My hunch says the guy in Pittsfield managed a sweet deal to haul both machines away, and is listing the Hi-Deal for what it might be worth, to help with the travel expenses.

At that price, I'm pretty tempted to pick it up just for the playfield (mine has a lot of wear), but I don't think that one is in bad enough shape to cannibalize it.

1 month later
#3377 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Now listed on eBay with starting bid of $275. Ends October 6th 1:20 PM. It still "SHOWS GOOD SIGNS OF LIFE."
ebay.com link » Williams Tom Tom 1963 Pinball Machine 2 Player Unrestored Needs Work

The same can usually be said about me...I generally SHOW GOOD SIGNS OF LIFE.

#3402 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

These seem high for project pins but "lets make a deal!"
Space Shuttle : Awful playfield, nice plastics, displays and BG, Flaking cab. 850
Nitro GS 750
Millionaire - Full LEDS, working 1100
Police Force, fully working , full LEDS, beautiful play field, new main ramp, 1400.
Jokerz - Players game, wear near pops, new display. 1100
Earth Shaker - Players game, needs to be shopped and new insert decals. Brand new MPU. 1700
Contact/Link: hartford.craigslist.org link
Condition: Unknown. No Pics! OP: "Message me, lets make a deal!"

Those are all the96stang's pins. He has them listed in the NE for sale thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/124#post-3372745

#3432 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Jubilee / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1973
Production: 7,303
Cost: "Make offer, thanks."
Contact/Link: newlondon.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Electro-mechanical pinball machine in good working order, except for one flipper. Have the repair kit but no time."

"Make offer, thanks" -- Yesterday morning it was listed for $400, and I almost shared it here, but was running to work. Guess the owner got a lot of interest up front.

1 week later
#3575 7 years ago

This looks like it might be a really beautiful 1947 "Bonanza" for $200

#3599 7 years ago

Glad it was only just a little paint and skin and nothing worse happened to either of you--that Jive Time looks like a great pin! Congrats!!

#3615 7 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Another rip on the lit spinner game. It's actually very fun. And one of my favorite artists.

Love my Hi Deal! From the pics, whoever gets that machine at that price is very lucky!

3 months later
#4800 7 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

If you look at the pictures, the playfield looks really faded and in the bonus area it looks like it's worn to the wood. Hard to tell for sure though. If I were guessing, I'd say the window that's shown in the background of one of the pictures has been letting sunlight shine on that game for the 10 years he's had it, causing the substantial fade...
Dave

The posting is already gone, so I can't see it for myself, but if anyone here bought this pin, I've just started restoring my Hi-Deal playfield. I'd be willing to share anything that helps another Hi-Deal get fixed up.

1 week later
#4873 7 years ago

$50 Project pin in Worcester MA!

worcester.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#5085 6 years ago

Price and condition unknown, but buried in this listing is a Silverball Mania.

hartford.craigslist.org link

#5086 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

31 PINBALL PROJECTS IN ILLINOIS
Guys,
I just bought out an operators inventory in a building in Iowa and brought the games back to Illinois. He had to be out of the building because he had sold it. There's 31 projects here - mostly 70's Gottlieb, Bally, Williams, Stern and Sonic em's - with a few early SS's. I posted a general ad in the Marketplace too. I'm including a spreadsheet. For more info. just pm me. Besides pick-up in Illinois I do ship door to door. Thanks.

Awesome list! Whoever grabbed the Hi-Deal already got a fun machine!

I'm back in the market for a new pin, but I'm still inching along on my Hi-Deal, so I'll post the projects I find here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 3.00
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dawezl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=dawezl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.