Topic Stats

• 12,677 posts
  • 434 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 392 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,016 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

a (resized).jpg
Pinball2 (resized).JPG
Pinball1 (resized).JPG
Surf3 (resized).jpg
Surf2 (resized).jpg
SurfChamp (resized).jpg
CL_AD (resized).jpg
Melody (resized).JPG
20190603_192435 (resized).jpg
20190603_192250 (resized).jpg
20190602_210929_003 (resized).jpg
20190602_210943 (resized).jpg
20190602_210831 (resized).jpg
20190602_210817 (resized).jpg
B8AA7EE9-3FA6-4D1B-A86C-8EA671CFE723 (resized).jpeg
B7640B7B-1521-4705-80D8-BAC4F182BF74 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2072 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Supersonic / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1979
Production: 10,340
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: indianapolis.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "have been told that the power supply is bad, playfield is all there and back glass is in very nice condition would make a great parts machine or a repurpose piece."

Nice looking pin for $200! of course "if I was only closer"

2 weeks later
#2260 3 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Good prices on some of these items....My FG playfield is in much worse shape than that example.

Hell yes I would take that Flash Gordon..

#2291 3 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Cheap wedgehead alert!
salem.craigslist.org link
Gottlieb 1962 Tropic Isle asking $300
portland.craigslist.org link
Gottlieb 1961 Show Boat asking $275

I would have that Tropic isle in my garage right now, but have too many projects lined up already. Dammit.

2 weeks later
#2421 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

I wish I could like bingo games... but I just can't ever get there. The chance/skill ratio is way too chancey for me. Even if I could learn to skill-ify the plunging/nudging stuff, it'd be a fussy agonizing concentration contest all the way. "One more millimeter! Nudge! Nuuuuuuddgggeee!"
I don't get it. Maybe having money or prizes to win would help?

Yeah, chance to win $ would make a huge difference. I have an old Bally "Show time" bingo in my restoration stockpile. Looking forward to the challenge of getting it working.

#2431 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Relisted at lower price**
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Soccer Kick-Off / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1958
Production: Unknown
Features: "A version of Williams' 1958 'Kick-Off' likely for export." IPDB
Cost: Was $250 now $100
Link/Contact: seattle.craigslist.org link
Condition: Condition: Mucho wear on playfield. Some pop bumper caps missing. OP: "Rare wood rail game made in 1958. Game is missing playfield glass and a few plastic pieces (see photo) but otherwise complete. No trades."

--- Tempting, as I will be driving right by there on the way to Victoria, BC tomorrow. Not sure how I could sneak it past the wife though as she will be with me.

#2476 2 years ago

Nice, went to a good home.

2 weeks later
#2661 2 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

To be fair, I'd rather have a machine untouched if the price is right, who knows if the fuses are wrong or if there's a short, etc., etc..

Hell yes. Untouched is the best. Who knows what some knucklehead would do under the hood if they had no idea what was wrong. Maybe start "adjusting" switches & so forth.

2 weeks later
#2825 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Good to know. I don't see others posting pictures but here is one. Anyone interested can PM me for more pictures.
-Game lights up but won't start up. The score motor does turn if you jump some switches.
-Plastics/drop targets are broken but I have NOS plastics/drop targets for the game.
-No backbox door
-Front of backbox and cabinet are painted white
-Coin door is painted black
-BG has some flaking but most of it is still good
-PF has some cracking or planking in front of the targets but most of it is still good
That's about the best I can describe it, I'm not sure how to rate it.

Thanks,
Bruce

My favorite backglass.

2 weeks later
#2995 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Relisted at reduced price of $250 - bend.craigslist.org link

I would be all over that, but am still knee deep in projects. - Just a short 6 hour round trip over the mountains for me..

#3004 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Don't risk it! Some day you might run out of projects temporarily, like me, and then you'll just sit around all day looking at your pinball machines and wishing you had something to do!

.... Well, I am going to be over there next weekend for the Redmond old car swap meet anyway...
If it's still available I might take a look at it.

#3025 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Hey!!!!! I'm trying to control my acquisition phase over here.

There IS a lot of pressure from these guys. I almost hope the pin in Bend is sold. If I drag home another my wife will shit a brick.

#3032 2 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Posted that one in the hope that someone would rescue me from dragging it home. Alas... the poor thing has been on there long enough to be a candidate for a stay here at the Orphanage. I guess I could maybe be persuaded to help you out. maybe.

Please do! Last week my wife discovered the Old Chicago that I have been covertly working on in the garage for months, & she is finally talking to me again.
God help me when I drag Top card, a Bally Show time bingo, or the CC Top ten home from my storage unit.

--- Though, after working on this mid-70's Bally, I am really impressed with the quality of construction. A lot of little details that are way better than Gottlieb's ideas. --- Like score reels.......

#3034 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Totally. Pretty sure the last Bally EM platform is my favorite. DC rectification, efficient mechs/reels, easy to service relays, and generally bulletproof (no AS relays... HATE). Chimes aren't quite as pretty as Gottlieb, but they are nice enough.

... Well, the light sockets & fuse holders DO suck on the Bally's however... but easily rectified.

#3078 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Flash Gordon / SS AS-2518-35 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1980
Production: 10,000
Cost: $350
"

Nice! I could live with the wear at that price.

#3080 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

"The previous owner has wire caps on some connections inexplicably, but that shouldn't complicate your quest to isolate the electronic issue that it has to make this a 100% restored/playable machine"

...except that it will.

Looks just like the wiring in my High hand when I bought it. Many, many hours spent pouring over schematics tracing wires that the color was totally faded away on. It works 100% now though.

#3083 2 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Not to mention the pile of kindling that was once your High Hand head before UPS destroyed it. And then finding parts to go in the donor head that were wired to a different game. Amazing.

Yeah, a labor of love.
Again, thanks much to all that helped on that project.

#3107 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ugh, that just makes the backglass harder to restore later when it gets worse. My Pharaoh has a backglass like that, and it's completely ruined and unrestorable because of packing tape being used on sections of it.
Packing tape is a short-term fix at best.

I know, I talked with the techs @ Blairalley barcade in Eugene, OR & that's how they handle lifting backglasses.
I cringed, but I suppose they need to fix them at a low cost with quick turnaround. He said they just cover the whole back of the glass.

#3122 2 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

You can go to the swap meet without worrying about having to drag that one home.
I was actually pleasantly surprised. The guy was asking more last month and probably could have got most of it if he had posted some pix of mr. bunny rabbit instead of grubby coin mech.

Thank you for saving me from myself!

2 weeks later
#3287 2 years ago

Love the project pins. Nothing better than bringing a nasty old beater back from the dead.
Thanks so much for posting this stuff...

#3312 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: "1.Hollywood- missing play field glass and back door
3. Pot'o'Gold -missing back door,play field glass and end rail
5. Swing a long missing end rail
6. Fashion Show missing back door , end rail and play field glass
7. Top Card missing end rail and back door
9. Drop a Card - missing play field glass and end rail
10. On Beam missing play Field glass and end rail
11. Kick off missing back door , end rail, and play field glass
12. Dealers Choice missing back glass
13. Hard Bodies missing back glass, end rail and play field glass
14. Lady Luck missing back glass, end rail and play field glass"
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: denver.craigslist.org link
Condition: Unknown except for as stated above.

For all? or for each?

#3349 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Flash Gordon / SS AS-2518-35 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1980
Production: 10,000
Cost: $600
Contact/Link: longisland.craigslist.org link
Condition: Front cabinet and door a little rough. OP: "SITTING IN BASEMENT UNUSED FOR MANY YEARS. VINTAGE BALLY FLASH GORDEN PINBALL MACHINE. WORKING CONDITION. JUST NEEDS SOME MINOR THINGS LIKE A FEW NEW LIGHT BULBS"

I would take that in a heartbeat.

3 weeks later
#3632 2 years ago
Quoted from chucktee:

Can't provide link to it but in the Lynchburg Va. Craigslist there is listed a Charlie's Angels SS and a Bally Hi Deal EM for sale $250 each.

Old news

#3637 2 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Breaking news - I picked both up this afternoon, 8 hour round trip!
Was quite surprised when I called late yesterday afternoon to find they were still available. Both are very dirty projects, but both came with original docs (Hi-Deal included original schematic, manual in original envelope - nice) and I think will clean up ok.
I only know EM's (and that's only been for 3 years) so the System 1 Charlies Angel will be like starting from scratch again - especially as it is missing the main board:

So, back to Clay's guides, but a different chapter! Plus, I'll have to start posting in the non-EM section here...scary.
I know I shouldn't ask in this topic, but..I read on reviews on IPDB that people had used a "Pascal Janin's PI-1 MPU board" - is that the way to go? Anyway, early days, I'll take a good look at it one weekend when the wife is busy

Nice pickup!
Those would be in my garage right now if I lived anywhere close....

1 month later
#3989 2 years ago

On my wishlist...would offer less and hope to snag it if was within a 300 mile radius of me.

Me too - my favorite backglass!

1 week later
#4171 2 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I made contact with that seller. Apparently the game is sold and awaiting pickup for today

Damn - I emailed on that a couple of days ago & was going to pick it up as soon as the weather got better. Oh well, I don't need another project anyways I guess.

#4185 2 years ago

Most people see junk in photos like this. I see parts possibilities.....

#4239 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

King Rock project here in OH - $250 score motor runs but won't start a game. Don't have time to go through this one - got it as a trade.
Scott

Boy that purple that Gottlieb used on the King Rock / King kool cabinets sure fades badly into a tan color.

1 month later
#4568 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Bingopodcast,
Yep, and I'm good with mechanical better than electronics!! I'll nab an EM sometime! Love the chimes and art!! So I naturally want to love the game........................

Not just the chimes. it's the mechanical sounds & feel of the relays, drop resets, & score reels doing their thing. I love popping the hood on an EM & showing it to someone who has no idea how they work.

1 week later
#4649 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Top Ten / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1975
Production: Unknown
Cost: $450 OBO
Contact/Link: chicago.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Needs some tlc.
Few scoring reels stick
Sometimes machine has trouble firing up. I believe the restart relay sticks.
I can manually start machine to play.
I have a new rubber kit and a couple used extra relays.
No paperwork."

$450? Bit high for a CC project

3 weeks later
#4917 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

If that was in the northeast (and at first, I thought that was Salem, MA, not Salem, OR), it would already be in someone's vehicle. It's hard to find a Genie under $800 here.

Yeah. I might bite.

2 months later
#5115 2 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Genco
Game/Type: Rip Snorter / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1949
Production: 1,032 (!)
Cost: $100
Contact/Link: portland.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Playboard and cabinet in good shape. Backglass is missing. Rare game - hard to find."

& backbox missing too. Lightboard is there with all mechanicals--- but no backbox.

3 weeks later
#5229 2 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Super Flipper / SS 1 Player
Year: 1975
Cost: $25 starting bid
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Chicago Coin Pinball Machine
WARNING! The title of this auction, "Chicago Coin Pinball Machine" is a lie! This is not a pinball machine.
This is a very cleverly disguised video game. BEWARE!

Well, that is kind of cool - uses Nixie tubes for display & credit

1 month later
#5446 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Spanish Eyes / EM
Year: March 1972
Production: 3,905
Cost: **FREE**
augusta.craigslist.org link
OP: The Pinball Machine was manufactured in the 1970s and brought all sorts of fun to our family! We would like anyone who is interested in this beauty to have it for parts, all you'll have to do is come and get it. It doesn't work any longer, although it does power on, and the back glass is gone. If you know what you are doing and have the wherewithal to to fix it, you may have it! This is an Electromagnetic Machine and if you go to YouTube you can find a video there where one like this is being repaired. It might be possible to find a replacement piece of art glass for on Ebay.

Damn. I would be all over that.......

1 week later
#5569 1 year ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Hmmm... not sure if this is a proper project - darn thing took longer to fetch than it did to fix.

Yeah, I was thinking about traveling down there to pick it up too, but I have too many projects stacking up. Not sure what kind of "legs" this will have, but different for sure.

1 week later
#5653 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I have a shot gun approach where I simply pull the main board and go through everything- inspect every solder joint, clean, lube and adjust every switch and relay. I figure it has to be done any way after 50 years of service and neglect. I also found one bonus unit had been assembled wrong, some relays were out of adjustment, a scoring reel switch was off and the match unit coil and plunger was missing.
Still have to pull the scoring reels and clean, lube and adjust switches and for some reason the special lamps for the out lanes never light regardless of score. I can wait till a diagram from PBR shows up before exploring what is going on there. Then I'll know what activates them and chase down the problem.

Really, you have to do this to make them reliable. Who know what horrors they were subjected to by ham-fisted "quick & dirty" route repair guys.

2 weeks later
#5743 1 year ago
Quoted from DashingDaryl:

So I bought this machine yesterday. The seller was very nice. He had a small farm like setting and the machine was in the back of a trailer, just like in the picture, covered in a tarp. He did have the legs for the machine. The mechanicals work on the machine, but the electronics don't. (The light bulbs light up, but none of the score displays do.) I noticed that the F1 fuse is missing, so maybe that is the problem. You will probably hear more about the machine in the Early EM Help Forum

??? That's a Solid state machine, not an EM....

1 month later
#6186 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

FREE Gottlieb wedgehead pinball machine in Rockville, MD. Must be picked up tomorrow. Just a little too far away for me.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1843173389240908

Not a wedgehead.

2 months later
#7320 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not sure yet, going back-and-forth. I didn't pay much for it though, so it wouldn't be a lot. It was in a condemned house and is in pretty rough shape, needs quite a bit of work. But the PF and BG are really nice, considering where the game was and how it had been neglected (last pic). Such a cool and rare game I had to rescue her.

Wow, look at the metal box covering the replay unit. They sure did not want anyone tampering with that!

1 week later
#7446 1 year ago

Dammit, missed local a '74 Bally Amigo project for $150 OBO by about 1/2 hour. Backglass & playfield looked ok from Craigslist photo.
This one does not get much love, but I like the 1970's Bally pins....

Yeah, I'm a low end pin man.

#7453 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I said it before...it's all about timing...and having an accomplice
CL ad pops up on Monday. Ask for pics and agree to buy Monday night. Wife teaches class on Tues night and gets home by 8:15. Worked my schedule backwards to leave work early, race an hour north to pickup, head back to grab takeout dinner and get home by 8:00 with just enough time to get it moved to basement where she will never notice it amongst all the others. Paid my son $ 20 to keep the secret. This was a week AFTER buying the 2 games in Boston but BEFORE disclosing to the wife.

Unfortunately, Amigo has taken a backseat to Cosmos. Cabinet has cleaned up quite nice...it was the same yellow as the head.

You da man!
I thought I had this one in the bag, but it got sold before I could make contact.
had the cash in hand, wife was out of town. My only problem was where to stash it. I already have three at a buddy's warehouse, one in my storage shed, & I'm working on another on my garage. I suppose that I could have thrown the cloak of invisibility over it in the garage -- (a nasty old blanket that my wife will not touch) -- that works pretty well, but you gotta have room for that & with all of the Xmas stuff already out in there it would have been tight.

#7490 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I'm with you on Amigo. I spotted one on CL last month and was able to get it for $180. Perfect BG, decent cab but playfield has some planking. Had to do a stealth pickup to not jepordize the recent Boston road trip. Missed on 1 before that and passed on 3 others that were overpriced. Stick with it...another will come along.

Well, It DID come around.... I ended up buying it from the guy that beat me to the original listing for $150. Looks complete. Backglass very nice, cabinet solid & paint fair, but usable. Playfield has usual wear but not too bad, plastics good. I peeked in the coin door & saw some cut wires going to what looked like a ball count unit. Nothing I have not dealt with before. Inside head mechanicals all looked good & unmolested.
Love those old Bally 3/16" backglasses - the paint really holds up well on them. I suppose they don't expand & contract as fast as the 1/8" glasses do. I don't know, just a theory...

This will be a nice kid's game, I plan on setting it up as easy as possible. They will get a kick out of the "over the top" light & buzzer.

Currently resides under the "cloak of invisibility" in my garage. Gotta figure a way to tell the wife.

#7494 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

"Oh that? That's always been there."

Called the "statute of limitation" -- 6~8 months is about right...

#7495 1 year ago
Quoted from dasvis:

The nasty looking sheet is my official cloaking device, she won't touch it!

Called the "statute of limitation" -- 6~8 months is about right...

cloak (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#7681 1 year ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Hurdy Gurdy
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Type: EM Single player
Cost: $Make Offer
Link/Contact: catskills.craigslist.org link
OP: Make an offer

I would be all over that if I were closer.........

2 weeks later
#7830 1 year ago

Game/Type: Dealer's Choice / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1974
Production: 8,850
Cost: Buy It Now: $200 or Make an offer
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Williams Dealers Choice Pinball Machine Rare Project Or Parts
OP: Partially Works, Flippers Work, Some lights Light up, extra parts, extra light bulbs, some extra rubbers, has original ball, Includes key to open coin box. Has tilt ball, Has all parts. Complete. Owners manual included, not pictured. This machine is showing some wear on the sides, This is a four player electro-mechanical pinball machine. Backglass has a lot of hairline cracks in the paint. Play field glass is in really good shape, only a few scratches. NO key to backdoor, taped in place. Has fading in the Dealers Choice Display, playfield is in pretty good shape and some rust on legs, see pics. Good shape for age. From 70s. 1973?
Sold as is, parts or project - Check out the pictures
SEE ALL PHOTOS FOR DETAILS, ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE. LOACL PICKUP ONLY .CAN MEET FOR SALE.
Local Pickup only

Hmm... 11-1/2 hour drive one way.... a free weekend....maybe....

2 weeks later
#7949 1 year ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

The Craigslist built in alert system is terrible. It will notify you of searches for items that are hours old, and will continuously re-notify you of items that are weeks and weeks old. People must be using third party scraping tools.

That is a fact

1 month later
#8191 1 year ago
Quoted from Pecos:

NSFPP - Not Safe For Project Pinsters
Someone please grab this and put it out of it's misery.
Game/Type: Kick Off / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1975
Production: 1,655
Cost: $120 Make offer
Contact/Link: phoenix.craigslist.org link
Condition: "price negotiable just come get it foot"

A lot of good usable parts there... that would already be in my storage shed if I were closer...

3 weeks later
#8319 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

FREE Pinball Project Monday!
Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM 4 Player

Can't beat free

1 month later
#8727 1 year ago
Quoted from HHaase:

For once I'm glad I can't afford it. It would be too tempting.

Naw, the game is such a turd. You don't really want it.

2 months later
#10131 10 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: lasvegas.craigslist.org link
OP: Cool old pinball machine works but could use someone to recondition it. Buyer need to move it.
Me: Really nice playfield and backglass.

Well, my daughter is headed down there next weekend.....

4 months later
#11384 5 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Damn...if both of these were closer...

Never stopped you before....

#11388 5 months ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Still on the hunt for a "two steps from the dump" Taxi project. Reasonably complete in any condition.
Shawn

Me too

2 weeks later
#11524 5 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I wish I know how to work on EMs and I wish I had more room. I'd like to have a Rockmakers, 4 Million BC, Capersville, and Gator.
Rockmakers video.

http://www.pinrepair.com/em/

All you need is here in Clay's guide, what's not covered you can pick up on Pinside.

#11529 5 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Royal Guard / EM 1-Player
Month/Year: January, 1968
Production: 2900
Cost: $300 OBO
Link/Contact: columbusga.craigslist.org link
OP: coin slots light up. $300 or best offer

Fum player

#11532 5 months ago

Come on you guys, you are going to hurt my feeling

3 weeks later
#11664 4 months ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Completely trashed but FREE.
greenville.craigslist.org link

Hell yes! Lots of good parts there.
LEP man special!

2 months later
#12116 78 days ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Older Bally SS is desirable now/the price is higher especially with a Sports Theme that has a following.
Lifes too short waiting around trying to save a few bucks.

Boy, that's for sure. Ten years ago I paid $300 for my Embryon, & $185 for Mr & Mrs pacman - both not working, but still....

#12124 78 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man is still no more than a $500 game in working condition. I want one, but they’re a dime a dozen and total snore-fest. My Baby Pac needs parents.

Agree, It's a turd... but was my 2nd pin & I learned a LOT getting it going. Currently in storage.

#12129 77 days ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

eastnc.craigslist.org link
1977 Williams Big Deal $150, also two shuffle alleys

Damn, I would take the whole lot if I were closer.... a LEP man's dream

#12145 75 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I think it’s interesting and unique which is why I wouldn’t mind getting a project for a few hundred, but the extreme start & stop nature of it (the maze) really ruins it for a lot of folks.
I would be interested in playing yours though, now you’ve really made me rethink it

Exactly. Mine works 100% as factory, but the stop nature of the maze takes away from straight up pinball play.
Other than that it's just ok...

#12147 75 days ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Everyone loved Mr/Ms Pac at the Pincinnati show this past year. Good chance it will make a return visit this year.
It doesn’t matter to me if people love or hate it. I’m considering creating a tutorial on it and typing up a rule sheet for it. I at least think it would allow people to understand it much better.

That’s what is great about pinball. Everyone has different tastes in games. I just pick up whatever project pins I can get cheap, & it seems more often than not the pins that look lame are actually pretty good players.

#12186 69 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Roll on back another 4 years and........
"Give me an F !"

Country Joe!

#12218 67 days ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Anyone looking for a 1977 Rancho? $650 has good bones... is here in the ‘Noke. Right drop target needs to be replaced from what I can see.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That would look good next to my Bally Amigo

#12266 61 days ago

Cool pg13 backglass if you can find one!

#12323 57 days ago
Quoted from Pecos:

In fact, free cabinets are perfect fodder for this thread. e.

Free is good.

#12344 56 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Aladdin's Castle / EM 2 player
Year: September 1975
Production: 4,155
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: salem.craigslist.org link
OP: I played this pinball machine for hours as a kid. We've kept it for a long time...but it's time for it to go. Since it's just been in the family, it's kept up well over the years.
It needs some love. It does not turn on when I plug it in, but that could be something simple.
According to The International Arcade Museum it's a rare machine: https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=11228
Pinball bar owner said it's worth no less than $600, even with needing repairs.
It is beautiful, and if folks who know what they are doing could get it running, it would be an invaluably unique piece.
I am open to offers. Let me know what you'd be willing to pay and we can discuss.

YEAH, this one opened @ $150, then at $450, now @ $600....
Too many projects already, otherwise it would be mine

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Machine - For Sale
Weedville, PA
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hillsborough, NJ
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Attleboro, MA
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
€ 8.40
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside