IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crispin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#453 8 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

So... look what came home with me today...

Congrats! I had to talk myself out of this one, I have such a problem!

#458 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome Crispin! There will be other project pins for your consideration

Thanks Pecos, not according to the wifey! She constantly keeps trying to wave her hand in my face and tell me this is not the pin you're looking for.

2 weeks later
#572 8 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: "300" /EM 4 Players
Month/Year: August, 1975
Production: 7,925
Cost: $80!
Link/Contact:washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Hurry she looks amazing!

2 weeks later
#700 8 years ago

Probably the same guy that posts the free Star Wars occasionally

3 weeks later
#960 8 years ago

Nice save pacmanretro!

1 year later
#5841 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

Pinbot
Whitehall, PA
Asking $500

I emailed 20 mins after he posted and never heard back from him

3 months later
#7126 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I have posted 300+ project pins in this forum, but no one is willing to help me? I won’t be posting in this thread going forward.

Damn bluespin that fuc#$d up. If there's anything that pops up in my neck of the woods that I can help you out with let me know. I have a kia sorrento so I can't transport the pin on the palette but I can drop off at fastenal and then wrap it if they don't.

2 weeks later
#7273 6 years ago

Merry Christmas Pecos! I was honored to be included in helping someone who has helped so many others in our community, (thanks Ryan!). I love the "possibility" feeling I get when I read that the next thing you post. I hope you enjoy reviving your Queen!!

#7303 6 years ago

Game: Charlies Angels
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Type: SS - 4 Player
Month/Year: Jan 1978
Production: November, 1978
Cost: $400/BO
Link to ad: lancaster.craigslist.org link

Nice early solid state pinball game. Worked fine until one day it wouldn't play. Might be blown fuse. Easy out ground floor. Has usual wear on backglass and playfield though very presentable. $400 or BO.

4 months later
#8418 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Contact the seller and tell him that you want this, and that if they will let you pick it up tomorrow at a set time that you can send them a PayPal friends and family payment NOW. That’s how I bought my $100 Stern Nugent.

John I applaud your tireless effort in helping others to find a score in their backyard. Sorry I missed you at the Ramada but thank you for the Clapton/Harrison enlightenment!

3 months later
#10178 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I wanted my Project Pin family to be the first to know that Pecos Pinball has placed their first pinball machine, a 1973 Williams Travel Time at the hotel McCoy here in Tucson!

Congrats Pecos!!

1 year later
#14026 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type:Rawhide
Cost: $25
Contact:https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2119061884865797/
Vintage pinball machine. Needs electrical work, does not work. Must be able to pick up.
Condition
Used - Fair

Like Colson always says... WIWC 25 bucks people!

5 months later
#15807 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

It looks like he has done some work on it. To me that does not sound like it is being flipped based on my understanding of the definition of being flipped.
And it is an OBO price.

Thanks Cotton

Quoted from ss-pinball:

If he bought it for $X and it is now listed less than 24 hours later for $X+ (OBO), it is being flipped.
Even if all he did was add clown vomit LEDs and "shop" it.

SS, did you read the facebook ad and when it was sold? It wasn't 24hrs ago. When you drive an 11hr rd trip, fix, clean and shop a non booting game I hope someone is kind enough to pop into your thread and consider you a flipper. Did you even read or look at my ad at all? Where do you get clown puke leds? I wish you luck trying to hold onto every game you ever buy and not change your mind on a title. I put a considerable amount of work into the pin and I value my time.

1 month later
#16267 4 years ago
Quoted from Jr99svt:

Forgive me, I missed the rules of this thread post, please point me to it.

The topic of the thread is for people to post available projects they have or have found for others. If you're looking for a particular title try that game's club thread or maybe a regional for sale thread. Good luck in your hunt!

3 months later
#17265 3 years ago

Ha just beat me newovad I was just going to share this.

#17328 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

I'd put dollars to donuts that Mike Hooker snagged it already.

I'll take those donuts Hans. It was 350 until someone stepped on my deal. I was 1st to respond 5 mins after he posted and my 1st question was why so cheap? He explained the mpu had acid damage and no longer boots up. I told him he undervalued his pin and I would bring some more $ with me. He told me no that he had his fun with it and the wife asked him to clean out the whole garage so he just wanted to get rid of it. I told him I'd bring more cash with me and scheduled to meet him at 6 when he got off work. 15 mins later he called back and told me a collector named Joe in Commack told him he would be a fool to sell it for that price after he was told the game is sold. He than told him I can be there in 3 minutes with 1400. The seller told me he just didn't feel comfortable with him yet was now intrigued at how adamant he was about the price so he now wanted 1500. Thanks Joe

#17330 3 years ago

I hear you John but it was 10 minutes north of me on the island. At least the seller didn't just take the $ without calling back like in my friend Brendan's case. Brendan called the woman he made a deal with to go pick up his pin after work and this guy had already swooped in and snagged out from under him. If he knows he's not getting it he will run the price up.

#17348 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

I just don't understand this. Just because you're not caller "1" why ruin it for the lucky guy that is. We all watch different outlets hopping for a good deal, sometimes a great one and when it comes its awkward when you arrive to pickup the machine and some other pinball collector has spewed his opinion on the seller. If I am not the first caller I just give the seller my name and number and ask if the buyer does not show to give me a call. Call it a day and maybe I'll be lucky on the next one!

Yep Mike that's the class move.

1 month later
#18057 3 years ago

Free Stars pinball in Youngstown OH youngstown.craigslist.org link
His phone # is in the ad

4 months later
#19308 3 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Big Game in Sterling, Virginia! $1500
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/416799539401545/?referral_code=undefined
Looks pretty decent, apparently works. With all this talk of repro BG playfields, someone might want to jump on this one.

I was 1st to respond and spoke with Rosa and we agreed to the 1500 for tomorrow. By the time it took for me to go get the cash and gas up someone stepped on the deal and offered more money. thanks guy!

#19310 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That's the way of the world now. Take what you can, and don't have any regrets.

scratch that reverse it! Rosa just called back and let me know she would honor our original agreement!

#19312 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Are going to keep it or are going to do one of your fix it up things and sell it?

It's going downstairs in the collection next to Quicksilver.

2 months later
#20101 3 years ago

I was told I was second and that someone local would be looking at it. I commented that it looked to be in nice shape and laughed at the thought of someone passing especially when it was free. He said his father restored it but he just wasn't interested in it.

1 year later
#22979 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Paragon for $400
Located in Seymour, CT
newhaven.craigslist.org link
Seller says it isn't working, and backglass has damage. Not sure on playfield since the pictures aren't great and it's dirty.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Spoke with the owner and he was kind enough to let me know there was a mouse nest on the playfield.

1 year later
#26041 14 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I’m hoping that someone that’s local and follows this forum gets it.
Isochronic_Frost
ForceFlow

John you're an invaluable asset to this community!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 169.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crispin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=crispin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.