IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balzofsteel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#315 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Solids and Stripes / EM
Year: February 1971
Production: Unknown
Cost: $125
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">portland.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Have a parts-project...looks complete..selling as is ..parts machine..."

Gone.

#322 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome balzofsteel! Did you pick up the Solids and Stripes for $125? If so, nice pickup. It's hard to go wrong at that price!

Alas, no such luck. I emailed the guy and got back a note saying he sold it.

Portland cl had another prize though...

hoot0.jpghoot0.jpg

Just what I always wanted! Another ugly a$$ Darling.

Just kidding. Got me a Bally relic.

hoot2.jpghoot2.jpg

hoot1.jpghoot1.jpg

hoot3.jpghoot3.jpg

Looks like it's gonna be a hoot!

#334 8 years ago

It really is a pretty sad example of a Darling.

Pop rivets across the lockbar where the spot welds failed. Playfield with the look and feel of genuine hand-tooled leather. Frozen stepper with burnt coil and bent wiper hanging underneath. Battered cabinet painted to match the contents of a used diaper.

IMG_0390.jpgIMG_0390.jpg

I might try a rag and some xylene and see what she looks like then.

#336 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

.... if you need some pics of anything, let me know.

how about a 4' X 6' patch of garage floor with nothing on it.

#345 8 years ago

garage.jpggarage.jpg

either that isn't yours or you don't have enough pins yet.

#347 8 years ago

you should help Bill clean out the barn. that's a good start. Triple Strike is kinda cool.

don't try that 'too far away' bull either - same time zone is plenty close enough.

#358 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

So, you got the Darling after all? It looks really cool on top of the car like that. It would look even cooler going down the highway at 60 MPH! Nice advertisement for pinball.

Didn't know if it was going to snow or what. It sat up there with a tarp all over it. Folks probably thought we were going out to the woods to bury a dwarf.

1 month later
#781 8 years ago

" This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

Manufacturer: Allied Leisure
Game/Type: Rock On / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: two or three (!)
Cost: $300 starting bid
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Vintage Allieds JJ Walker and Janet Jackson Rock On Pinball Machine 1966 300

Condition: Described as excellent. Says it needs a fuse.

Home use only? Has a non-commercial blank front door.

IPDB - 'Rock On' may be the first solid state game put into production by any manufacturer.

#795 8 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Is that a good price for one of those? What's a good price range? It's close to me so I would consider bidding on it or checking it out but I have no clue as to what a good price would be.

There's another on there for $1100 which is an insane price. Bought Dyn O Mite last year for $100 which seemed better. It wasn't close(NJ) but the trip was fun.

From the pix, this example looks about as nice as you're ever going to see. One attached here for posteriority. Too bad he didn't keep the box.

rockon_(resized).jpgrockon_(resized).jpg

#796 8 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

There's another on there for $1100 which is an insane price. Bought Dyn O Mite last year for $100 which seemed better. It wasn't close(NJ) but the trip was fun.
From the pix, this example looks about as nice as you're ever going to see. One attached here for posteriority. Too bad he didn't keep the box.
rockon_(resized).jpg

edit: interesting IPDB quote:
Notes: This is a factory-made coinless version of Allied Leisure's 1975 'Rock On'.

At Pinball Expo 2005, Troy Livingston, the VP of Manufacturing for Allied Leisure 1971-1977, said that two or three games of most every model were made coinless at the factory for friends of the company.

Don't spill drinks on the instruction cards - replacements may be difficult to obtain.

#801 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The wiring in the backbox is all hacked up on that one. Ugh. It doesn't look like you'll be able to separate the head, since someone used wire nuts in place of the connectors.
Also, it looks like the line-em-up board and display (an early version of the game over ball match) aren't present in the home models.

meh. Get a couple molex plugs.

No line-em-up on a free-play game. No spot for it on the backglass even. No credit board. No credit display. I wonder if there are any differences in other boards?

Interesting contraption for sure.

#806 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

.... no telling if components are missing....

yeah there is....

Where's the neck?

btw check the note... not really a "home model".. says they made 2 or 3 for VIP party favors. How cool is that.

1 week later
#918 8 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

That space invaders machine has only been on and off craigslist for the better part of a year now. First his price was somewhere around 700. Now it's going to be destroyed. Do you think he's going to post pictures of the machine destroyed? How will we ever know the fate of space invaders?

A bunch of $40 each pop bumpers and flippers on flebay from somewhere around Chicago.

Quoted from Pecos:

"Willing to trade for a Bally or Williams arcade or Topps Baseball, Hockey, Football Cards from 70's & 80's"
If someone wants to take a lark on this, ask him how many Rod Carew Topps 1969 #290 he wants. I have other '69 - '70 Topps baseball cards that could be used for a trade that he might want.
Edit: Actually, I think they are the 1970 and 1971 series that I have since the last stat years are 1969 and 1970.

I think he'd rather have my minty '78 #36 Eddie Murray. I'll give him a couple of 'em if he delivers it.

#936 8 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Champion (flipperless)
Month/Year: 1939
Production: N/A
Cost: $100
Link: bend.craigslist.org/for/5431043255.html

Somebody come get this thing so I don't have to.

#963 8 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Game/Type: Champion (flipperless)
Month/Year: 1939
Production: N/A
Cost: $100
Link: bend.craigslist.org/for/5431043255.html
Somebody come get this thing so I don't have to.

Well... drat. Tried to share and got no takers. aw shucks.

Anyhoo... Lookit what y'all missed out on for a measly fifty bucks....

IMG_0419_(resized).jpgIMG_0419_(resized).jpg

IMG_0420_(resized).jpgIMG_0420_(resized).jpg

Plug it in and it lights up and sorta keeps score. Darn thing even has a new playfield glass.

Had me wondering when it looked like IPDB pix on the ad. Simple explanation - it's the game in the IPDB pix - funky repaint and all.

#964 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Okay, wow:
Game/Type: Bumper/ EM Flipperless
Month/Year: December, 1936
Cost: $10 starting bid ...evidently this is part of a LIVE AUCTION EVENT that begins this Saturday.
Link/Contact:ebay.com link » 30s 40s Bally Wooden Bumper Pinball Machine Lot 50a
I'm including some pix here just because I doubt there's a lot of these floating around and there were some interesting photo variants from what was found on IPDB:
s-l500_(resized).jpgs-l500_(1)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(7)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(3)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(2)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(4)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(6)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(5)_(resized).jpg

Sold for $350 plus 18% bidder premium.

#1011 8 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

I'm thinking about picking one up for a rainy day(s) project. Can't stand Black Knight or Firepower, don't know Agents 777 or Alien star, which would be the better one to get?

Decision made much easier...

Agents 777 is all that's left and a price cut to $100.

1 week later
#1089 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

This one just got relisted:
ebay.com link » Vtg Chicago Coin Sporty Flipperless Woodrail Pinball Machine Game Bathing Beauty

Quoted from Colsond3:

I've actually considered grabbing this, but a shame the cabinet is painted over.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Probably the easiest part to restore. ...

The cabinet pix on IPDB are really good and the art is fairly simple. Stencils shouldn't be terribly difficult.

#1119 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**This posting has expired.**
Mystery machine. The price is right.
Game/Type: ?? / ??
Month/Year: ??
Production: ??
Cost: $180
Condition: Unknown.

Re-listed:

"Bally pinball machine" on Portland cl. I can't paste a working link.

Description: "model name / number: Gayety 566 pictures on OfferUp"

That must mean this one:

https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/82512898/bally-566-pinball-machine

Bally Gayety bingo. Thought about posting it to the bingo thread but it kinda looks like a project.

gayety_(resized).jpggayety_(resized).jpg

Price reduced to $120 or offer.

#1132 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Barn Find - Group buy?
Williams Padddock
Williams King Pin
Gottlieb Counterforce
Williams Grand Prix
Bally Twin Win
Williams Jive Time
+Other pinballs and lots of arcade EMs
Cost: Looking for somebody to purchase all of it.
Condition: Unknown but dusty!

I could maybe go for a bowler or a shooter but drat the luck don't have room for all of it.

Speaking of projects I don't have space or time for.... anybody want a boat? Someone tried to give me one yesterday...

1966 Glastron with a Johnson "Golden Meteor" 100hp o/b on a "little dude" trailer. Still has original spare tire and hubcaps.

dudecap_(resized).jpgdudecap_(resized).jpg

#1214 8 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And I have to jump off the Jubilee...by many accounts, opinions and polls in the past - deemed to be the worst pinball game of all time. I played one once, and that was all I needed even trying to be objective. The outlanes are horrendous on that game.

One of the all time great parts games though.

#1230 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Relisted at lower price**
**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Game/Type: Gulfstream / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,175
Cost: $395 OBO reduced to $295
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">bend.craigslist.org link
Condition: Lockdown bar missing in pic. OP: "Everything Works But Has A Issue"

Sort of works but everything has an issue. It should be a player before too long.

#1258 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

That looks like something to throw fifty bucks at. Who's resurrecting this one?

Between that and the one that came home from Pin-A-Go-Go 1999 there just might be a whole pin.

... if someone would answer their email.

edit: email answered. hulk fetched. There's pretty rough and then there's this one. At least it isn't full of excreta.

#1266 8 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

There's a $200 Darling posted today in Bristol CT, not currently working. I looked up reviews, and I think I will pass on this one, lol.
nwct.craigslist.org link

aww come on... How about those reviews that give the art 8s and 9s... gotta love them dancing girls... right, Ryan?

#1272 8 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Here's a triple strike about 15 minutes from my home. Says to "make offer"...
" target="_blank">washingtondc.craigslist.org link
-Rob

ick. That would be a small offer.

#1355 8 years ago

Sonic/Segasa is a Williams clone and pretty much anything inside can be replaced by Williams bits. Gotta love those armor plated playfields too. Zaccaria EM innards look like Williams stuff as well. These aren't terribly difficult to keep working.

I have a Recel Top Speed - some of the pieces look like Gottlieb machinery and others look like they went their own way. Some creativity may be needed by whomever gets to rebuild the flippers on that one.

PBR has some off-brand coils listed and weird foreign stuff shows up on flebay every once in a while.

Parts can be modified - grind 1/8" off a Bally plunger to make it fit someplace they never intended. Parts can be substituted - everybody's pop bumpers get rebuilt with Gottlieb bits nowadays.

Some games are indeed more difficult to refurb due to unobtanium parts. Here's a nice example - some drop target links for DynO'Mite that I whittled out of a hunk of plastic.

IMG_0400_(resized).jpgIMG_0400_(resized).jpg

oops... Allied Leisure wasn't an overseas manufacturer.

Cheers.

#1370 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Gotta love the detail in this ad. Must have put some weights in the cabinet though...
Game/Type: Star Pool / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1974
Production: 6,950
Cost: Starting Bid: $325 Ends March 14th 8:43 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Williams Pinball Machine Start Pool 1974
Condition: OP: "Weight: Approx. 500 Lbs
Dimensions: 50 x 36 x 72 inches
Instruction Manual & Schematic Diagrams
Includes: Lot of rubber rings parts for basic tune-up kit
Condition of machine as I Know:
Normal wear and tear for a 42 year old pinball
Cabinet in fare condition
Playfield is in fair original condition
A key for front door, but no key for back door
Left side slot of Insert coin, it doesn’t working when insert the coin, needs to manually
Sometime the ball struck at the ejected chute, when need shoot the new ball. It needs to clear this jam
This machine still good to play game, but have some issued with sequence of player – Can play up to 3 Player maximum each time, if choose 4 player, it’ll struck at player#3, doesn’t move to next player, need to reset game
Light on for show BALL IN PLAY doesn't show in sometime
The item require service or repair in order to function properly as description and because age of the machine
I have the machine about 15 years and it sits in the basement"

Looks like there's an extra ball in there. That might explain some odd behavior.

I have the machine about 19 years and it lives in the playroom. Not terribly deep but still fun.

#1400 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

BTW...

...gorgeous game, but hard to tell from the IPDB pics...are those 4 gobble-holes in the middle of the PF?
paradisePF_(resized).jpg

Kickout holes. If you put the ball in the left hole it's supposed to kick it across a hole at a time then the last hole sends it back at you. Kings&Queens does the same thing.

2 weeks later
#1588 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Zaccaria
Game/Type: Universe / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1977
Production: Unknown
Cost: Current Bid: $300 Ends April 4th 9:53 AM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Pinball Universe Zaccaria
Condition: OP: "game needs a bit of work to get playing properly
Playfield & back glass mint, cabinet excellent
was shopped and played previously"

$6.95 shipping. I might just go for that.

#1608 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: 8 Ball / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1966
Production: 3,250
Cost: $275
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">charlotte.craigslist.org link
Condition: Comes with schematic. Back door missing in pics. Center flipper pop - mentioned just for you Nico! I can hear this machine calling, "Please rescue me!" OP: "This is a collectible piece in need of restoration. Will power up but has been sitting for years."

8balldoor_(resized).jpg8balldoor_(resized).jpg

Weird. I could see that tag on an AAB but on a 2-player game?? What does it do with quarters?? Just eat 'em??

#1630 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Took me to a page of multiple pinball listings, but the Cyclone was the first. So...GOOD ENOUGH! (I think it's that pinside c-list glitch that's been chat about for a while now.)

Scroll down some and there's a funky looking Beat Time for $300 and a pretty nice Brite-Star asking $600.

2 months later
#2288 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Me neither. They forgot to add... "machine was dredged from septic system"

aw come on... a bit of furniture polish and it will look ...........

.... like furniture.

you could put it in the livingroom for when company arrives.

#2289 7 years ago

Cheap wedgehead alert!

salem.craigslist.org link

Gottlieb 1962 Tropic Isle asking $300

portland.craigslist.org link

Gottlieb 1961 Show Boat asking $275

4 weeks later
#2578 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

This machine has been up for sale for at least 3 to 6 months and has been up for $325 for a good bit of the time listed. I am about a hour away but figure there must be something up with it or it would likely be gone by now?

Maybe firm on the price and gets huffy if one offers less?

#2626 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb/Mylstar
Game/Type: Jacks to Open / SS System 80A 4 Player
Month/Year: May, 1984
Production: 2,350
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: portland.craigslist.org link
worn playfield. OP: "Not working. Open to pin/arcade trades."

Added over 8 years ago: Price reduced to $325. 8/9/16

portland.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#2736 7 years ago

*** Price Reduced ***
Manufacturer: Gottlieb/Mylstar
Game/Type: Jacks to Open / SS System 80A 4 Player
Month/Year: May, 1984
Production: 2,350
Cost: $325
Contact/Link: portland.craigslist.org link
OP: "I've got a Gottlieb Jacks To Open up for sale/trade, the game is complete but it is not currently booting up, as you can see in the photos the playfield has significant wear, backglass is a 10. Cabinet is decent. asking 325.00 OBO, (might take a trade, try me!) please leave name and # if interested, thx!"

Added over 8 years ago: Price reduced: $250

#2822 7 years ago

That Jacks to Open in Portland is down to $250. portland.craigslist.org link

#2823 7 years ago

Game/Type: Hokus Pokus / EM
Month/Year: April 1975
Production: 3,086
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: bend.craigslist.org link

OP: "1975 hokus pokus pinball machine.does not run at the moment.good project ..... 300 obo"

2 weeks later
#3031 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

There IS a lot of pressure from these guys. I almost hope the pin in Bend is sold. If I drag home another my wife will shit a brick.

Posted that one in the hope that someone would rescue me from dragging it home. Alas... the poor thing has been on there long enough to be a candidate for a stay here at the Orphanage. I guess I could maybe be persuaded to help you out. maybe.

#3114 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

.... I almost hope the pin in Bend is sold. If I drag home another my wife will shit a brick.

You can go to the swap meet without worrying about having to drag that one home.

I was actually pleasantly surprised. The guy was asking more last month and probably could have got most of it if he had posted some pix of mr. bunny rabbit instead of grubby coin mech.

IMG_0512 (resized).JPGIMG_0512 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#3490 7 years ago

Instant hoard: portland.craigslist.org link

Some ok pins, a bunch of EM shooters, a couple vidiot games, and some puck bowlers - seller is looking for a very generous buyer to take it all. Emphasis there on very generous. Like retail and then some generous. For what look like projects.

#3492 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Balzofsteel, from your comments it sounds like the seller quoted you a price. Let's hear it.

Haven't actually bothered seller. Talked to a couple of fellows who claimed to have made offers that were refused. One said $7K

3 weeks later
#3736 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: The Entertainer / SS Cocktail 2 Player
Location: Valrico (Tampa Bay), FL Contact/Link: tampa.craigslist.org link
....COME REPAIR MY SILVERADO TRUCK BRAKE LINE AND YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR FREE."
...GREAT CONDITION THANKS"

Drat. Price is right but perhaps just a bit too far away this time.

5 months later
#5007 7 years ago

Here's one you don't see every day...

Manufacturer: Keeney
Game/Type: Poker Face / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: 9/63
Cost: $50 starting bid
Contact/Link: ebay.com link: Poker face pinball masine

1 month later
#5226 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Super Flipper / SS 1 Player
Year: 1975
Cost: $25 starting bid
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Chicago Coin Pinball Machine

WARNING! The title of this auction, "Chicago Coin Pinball Machine" is a lie! This is not a pinball machine.

This is a very cleverly disguised video game. BEWARE!

#5228 6 years ago

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2432

"Specialty: Not A Pinball" "Notes: Video Game disguised as a pinball machine."

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, it's kind of a hybrid game. Not very common either.
It's not fake or anything like that.

If Dyn O' Mite had a tube instead of a playfield, it would be Super Flipper. A hundred and some-odd TTL chips with nary a processor or bit of RAM in sight. They're even mostly the same chips - just arranged differently.

Traded mine off a couple years back. Here it was in Tacoma last year...

IMG_0475 (resized).JPGIMG_0475 (resized).JPG

The star of the show!

1 month later
#5454 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Looks like the same seller cancelled the Craigslist ad and reposted. It's no longer $300 or make offer, now it is simply make offer.

Quoted from dothedoo:

Niiiiiiiiice. Seller started an auction. RUN AWAY!!!!!

Offer $150

1 week later
#5566 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS, 4 Player
OP: Pinball machine not working , power to box good to 1 plug only , then no power . 1995 model , not used for 3-4 years . Has some minor warping inside bottom panel . It worked prior to " retirement" . Asking $ 200 obo (cl)

Hmmm... not sure if this is a proper project - darn thing took longer to fetch than it did to fix.

IMG_0584 (resized).JPGIMG_0584 (resized).JPG

#5574 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Yup. Sadly, they are worth more for the board set then they are for the play. At least you got it for the right price!

A familiar story. It may spend some time alongside a Bally/Midway Big Bat. Another spotless mpu and a squawk&talk sound card buried in 800lbs of particle board.

Quoted from alexmogil:

Thank you for doing that. I really wanted it but I am so glad you fixed it.

Two words: Road Trip!

201109-w-drives-route-66 (resized).jpg201109-w-drives-route-66 (resized).jpg

The other side of that hill might be Yellowstone or maybe even the World's Biggest Ball of Lint - you could see these wonders and take home a big ol' souvenir from Way Out West.

1 week later
#5672 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Cleopatra / SS 4 Player
Cost: $75 Buy Now or make offer
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Pinball Machine SS Cleoptra

OP: Basket case Cleopatra. No backglass, transformer burnt out. The machine would be use for parts. Legs, box, chimes, plastics, bumpers,posts ect. Look at pictures.

By golly, one of those transformers does look kinda crispy.

4 weeks later
#5829 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Allied Leisure
Game/Type: Getaway / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: Nov. 1977
Cost: $400 obo (!)

ebay.com link: ALLIED LEISURE GETAWAY PINBALL

Includes a major infestation of some sort of beetle. Get out the flamethrower.

#5831 6 years ago

That's what OP said but one of the pix shows eggs or turds from some other critter.

10 months later
#9443 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

OP: Finally got to taking photos of most of what I have. Please look at the photos to see what I have. Most pricing starts at $100/ea

"closed group" no can look. typical faceplant waste of time.

2 months later
#10631 5 years ago

Sounds painful.

#10645 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 12,820
Cost: $750
Seller: Bryan Holmgren
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2366996536660465/?sale_post_id=2366996536660465&rt=11
OP: Light project Strikes and Spares pinball. Connectors cruddy like most Bally's. Will boot, coin up, and start a game. NOT 100% working. I dont have the time or space right now so passing some projects along. Very nice playfield(see where I lightly cleaned a small area). Beautiful backglass

"Closed group"

can't peek

why bother?

4 years later
#24275 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

In today’s pinball market there is zero reason for that Gorgar to be a parts game...

I dunno man that missing flipper button might be a tough one.

#24276 1 year ago

Sale pending on Strike Zone and Pro Pool means me not having to find a place for them. And getting them from the other end of the world.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Troxel Repair

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 22.50
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 169.00
$ 3.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balzofsteel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=balzofsteel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.