IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

268 posts in this topic match your search for posts by ballypin. You are on page 1 of 2.
#5361 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That did not take long. The for sale ad is no more.

Yeah, I saw the ad and called 5 minutes after it went up. Got there within an hour and seller realized he priced it too low since he had quite a few calls by the time I arrived.

Has a few issues I am fixing and then I plan to re-sell or will trade for a nice Capersville.

2 weeks later
#5491 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Too bad the guy is trying to auction this pin with the "make an offer" routine.
The guy is selling a Bally Skyrocket. Only 545 of Skyrocket produced. I would say it is a rare pin. I swore off of EMs but I"m tempted to contact him and say "put a price on".
littlerock.craigslist.org link

Just placed an offer. It would be a 20 hour round trip. We'll see if the price is right

#5497 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

cottonm4 Great minds think alike. I tossed a LOW offer out a few hours ago. The seller mentioned that someone else put in a higher offer.
ballypin You should be receiving an accceptance offer from the seller soon.

I did get a reply from the seller. He says he has a local guy that has me bettered by 200 but I asked for better pics. Don't like the thought of a constant raise if I meet the current offer. Not like I can wizz over there and slap some cash and load up.

#5551 6 years ago

It is a Williams Flash, not Bally Flash Gordon.

#5617 6 years ago

Too late. Bus has left the station. I just called and talked to Todd. Someone from CT just picked it up this morning.
Glad it was not on my radar but after looking at the pics and IPDB, I called and was going to buy it.

Wonder how cheap a ticket on Greyhound would have been rather than making a 17 hour round trip to pick up?

Quoted from Pecos:

First time posted here.
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Bus Stop / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1964
Production: 825 (!)
Cost: $450 TNT Amusements
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This was just traded in...lights up with new color bulbs in some places...it cycles but does not work...nothing hacked inside...so probably a switch...this is for the tinkerer that likes to work on these older electro-mechanical games. Nothing appears rusty or burned...and was in a game room for many years and is clean looking!"

1 month later
#5945 6 years ago

I already replied and bought this. Gonna take a chance in get this working, otherwise it will be a parts donor.

Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Deluxe Fun Cruise / EM 1 Player
Features: Flipperless
Month/Year: September 1966
Production: 460 (!)
Cost: $125
Contact/Link: cincinnati.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Machine is in pretty good shape. It turns on and lights up but will not coin up."

2 weeks later
#6229 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

milwaukee.craigslist.org link
On Beam & Rocket III
2 vintage pin ball machines
On beam and rocket 3
Both baily
No they are not working.
Asking 150 for the pair

I sense a bidding war is to erupt

2 weeks later
#6437 6 years ago

I have not looked at it but from the pictures, it is missing all the displays. Another local has seen it and they passed so there are probably more issues with the boards.

1 week later
#6639 6 years ago

I am local and called Rich and am waiting for a call back. Hard to see if there are any Bally EM’s (my only interest) but will invest the time to take a look if seller calls back. Conversely, if someone does snag this I would interested in there is anything Bally.

1 week later
#6747 6 years ago

And escalated from $41 to $199 already. Thanks. I’m out.

1 week later
#6932 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Game/Type: Dogies /Electro-mechanical (EM) 4 Players
Features: Zipper Flippers, Backglass has Cactus Juice Score allowing for each player a separate tally of points towards earning replays
Year: August 08, 1967
Production: 3,670
Cost: $250 obo
Pinsider: textrivers
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56689

Spoken for

#7006 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Amigo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1973
Production: 4,325
Cost: $550 "Possible trade for arcade game or something interesting for a gameroom."
Contact/Link: newjersey.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Selling as Nonworking. Backglass 100% perfect. Playfield looks great. It was stripped and all cleaned up with new rubber I just installed. All plastics are great , only a small crack in one. Machine Powers up, lights up, coins up, there are a lot of signs of life but this machine needs some attention. Flippers work, some rollovers work, some don't. Contacts need a good cleaning. Nothing is obviously burnt up. Everything is there for a full restore. This will be beautiful when completed, I just don't have the space or the time to get it done. Make me an offer, I need it gone ASAP."

Why never in Ohio ?? It is on the way to Boston...and then I would need a good divorce lawyer.

1 week later
#7107 6 years ago

Evel was ahead of the times. By 1977 he had already flamed out and it would be another 3 years before Kmiec put the ramp and tube shot on Xenon.
$ 1,500 for EK's personal machine seems like a steal of a deal.

#7135 6 years ago

Bluespin- I will do my part here in the Cincinnati / NKY to keep you posting here. I follow this thread daily and appreciate your search service. If you find something and need someone to pick it up, I'd be happy to do it free of charge and pay forward the favor.

Darrin

2 weeks later
#7281 6 years ago

Merry Christmas Pecos ! I am honored to be able to help in a small way with your backglass gift. Thanks again for what seems to be a tireless search to give these games a chance to live again.

Thanks also to Ryan for making this all happen. I enjoyed reading his travel journey from MI to MA to pickup his grail Bally Hay Ride so much that I decided a similar trip would be cool. So, when I read a pinside ad in Boston for a Bally Dogies that was posted in this thread, my brain went into overdrive. I was able to secure the game plus another game to make the 2,000 mile trip interesting. The 2 day trip kicks off next week and I plan to document the journey here.

Darrin

#7283 6 years ago

Yeah, for us in the mid-west on that EK in CA, I can’t help but say “Come out to the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs”

#7298 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Okay, three things:
1) PLEASE let us know (or at the very least PM me) about your documentation thread. I'd love to follow along.
2) Welcome to the crazy club.
3) When you tire of that game, can I have the right of first refusal? (Actually serious! Ha-ha!)

I will start on Tuesday to give the backstory to what will be my longest trip ever in the quest for the silverball. My goal is to share the trip in an entertaining way.

Been in this crazy club of buying machines for over 29 years. It is in my blood.

You can have first dibs but wait til you see this Dogies first... it has an extra special brown cabinet paint job. I am praying that paint will come off so I can trace new stencils. If not, I know of another nearby Pinsider who will let me trace his game.

#7313 6 years ago

VERY tempting...I will be in your neck of the woods next week and this would go well with the other space themed game I am picking up but there will be no room in the truck.

#7314 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Ballypin, I don't find as many Bally Project Pins as I would like. They are becoming harder to find. Thank you, Darrin, for helping make this backglass a new part of Pecos' Palatial Pinball Parlour. What Bally pins, in particular, are you looking for?
Congrats on picking up the Dogies! That is such an awesome looking game and it has Zipper Flippers! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventure to return this to your gameroom. I lived for quite a while in Forestville, just east of Cincinnati. So I envy your ability to eat a La Rosa's pizza or a Skyline 3-Way!

Pecos, I am a Bowling Green, Ohio transplant to the Cinci area for over 30 years now and had never heard of Forestville...surprised to discover that it was Anderson Twp. Bought my second game from Blaine back in 1990 in that same area. Not sure if you guys ever met. Yeah, Skyline is my favorite too (hated it at first and so much better than Gold Star) along with many flavors at Graeters and their Tea Cookies. Can't forget about ribs from Montgomery Inn. The ribs and cornbread at Burbanks (previously Flo and Eddies) were great too.

My main focus these days is Bally from '63 to '78 and I would especially like to find a decent Gold Rush next (or as my wife would say, NEXT year). Next year is only a week away so bring it on!

The second game I am getting on this up coming trip is another Bally zipper that also needs some backglass love. It would be great if the posters in this thread can help me find a suitable replacement. Watch next week for my travel adventure "Zipping over to Boston"

1 week later
#7405 6 years ago

That sucks. Hopefully the seller gets stuck with counterfeit cash. At least you were not already on the road when he pulled that stunt.

#7435 6 years ago

It is definitely a Budweiser logo style on the bottle so it’s probably someone’s attempt at a retheme, or a Budweiser sticker laid down to cover insert wear.

#7447 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Dammit, missed local a '74 Bally Amigo project for $150 OBO by about 1/2 hour. Backglass & playfield looked ok from Craigslist photo.
This one does not get much love, but I like the 1970's Bally pins....
Yeah, I'm a low end pin man.

I'm with you on Amigo. I spotted one on CL last month and was able to get it for $180. Perfect BG, decent cab but playfield has some planking. Had to do a stealth pickup to not jepordize the recent Boston road trip. Missed on 1 before that and passed on 3 others that were overpriced. Stick with it...another will come along.

#7450 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Also loved this one...

LOLz!!! How do you stealth a 200lb box of plywood into your house? ...just sayin', this information could potentially come in handy for a number of us.
Who needs Rockin' Eve when you have this thread? Lookin' forward to more in 2018!

I said it before...it's all about timing...and having an accomplice
CL ad pops up on Monday. Ask for pics and agree to buy Monday night. Wife teaches class on Tues night and gets home by 8:15. Worked my schedule backwards to leave work early, race an hour north to pickup, head back to grab takeout dinner and get home by 8:00 with just enough time to get it moved to basement where she will never notice it amongst all the others. Paid my son $ 20 to keep the secret. This was a week AFTER buying the 2 games in Boston but BEFORE disclosing to the wife.

IMG_6444 (resized).JPGIMG_6444 (resized).JPG

Unfortunately, Amigo has taken a backseat to Cosmos. Cabinet has cleaned up quite nice...it was the same yellow as the head.

#7470 6 years ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

Game/Type: Evel Knievel / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1977
Production: 14,000
Cost: $650
Contact/Link: sandiego.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Bought this game hoping to fix it. Just haven't had time and it's taking up space. I was told one of the flippers doesn't work due to a burnt molex connector. Easy fix. Comes with manual and coin box. Great project. $650"

Backglass is cracked

2 weeks later
#7651 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Game/Type: Rockmakers
Month/Year: August 1968
Production: 2420
Cost: $850.00
Contact/Link: phoenix.craigslist.org link
Selling my Rockmakers Pinball Machine. This is fully working and I have owned it for 4 years now. I have had it completely gone through and it is solid as Bally's are once you do a round of preventative maintenance on them. I got a new backglass in there so that looks great. Cabinet was painted over. Playfield is good. Low plays. This is not a reimported model, like the few other Rockmakers you might encounter. See pictures.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This one looks interesting. It is another Bally zipper flipper pin.

I would definitely jump on this if it were closer. The playfield and upper flipper are interesting enough to make up for, IMO, a pretty fugly backglass. At least VFW has one to play.

3 months later
#8253 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Sega
Game/Type: Baywatch / SS DataEast/Sega Version 3b, 6 Player
Month/Year: February 1995
Cost: Best Offer
Contact/Link: cincinnati.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Good condition pinball machine. It shows some signs of significant use around the buttons and inlanes, and cabinets got a few bumps and bruises. But other than that, it's basically imamaculate. It will need new rubbers, boards serviced (reflowed and new caps), and bulbs service. Has one issue on one coil... Also the foam cushions behind stand ups are worn out and need replacement."

Ha Ha. Pecos, you have been punked. Ad failed to list that it has only had 600 plays in the last 12 years.

1 week later
#8328 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Nip-It / EM
Month/Year: February 1972
Production: 4,580
Cost: $250
Seller: John L Crouch
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/599175237082397
OP: Pick up only

John, thanks for the lead good buddy! Just picked it up. It’s going to need some tlc (and a balligator mech) but I’ve never owned one and I’m a sucker for Dick White artwork.

1 week later
#8385 5 years ago

Good ‘ol Pinrescue. I was tracking a Bally Gold Rush in TN and the owner “arrived”’ at a sale price of 3,500 because one sold on Pinrescue for that amount. Hasn’t sold yet. Price is down to 2,700 though. I really thought I wanted one til I played it at VFW, now not so much. Of course, if one pops up local for a few hundred, I will be all in.

#8413 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Eight hours round trip for me but the garage already has too many projects

I am going to Knoxville Sat morning and am considering trying to grab this. Says garage sale starts Monday

#8416 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Contact the seller and tell him that you want this, and that if they will let you pick it up tomorrow at a set time that you can send them a PayPal friends and family payment NOW. That’s how I bought my $100 Stern Nugent.

I did message the seller and he replied back that he just sold it. Oh well. No biggie. I should have something much nicer tomorrow.

#8425 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I did message the seller and he replied back that he just sold it. Oh well. No biggie. I should have something much nicer tomorrow.

Wasn’t looking for this but I was picking up another non-pinball item from this seller anyway and I nearly fell over when he said what he wanted for a VERY nice but non-working Banzai Run. Won the pinball lottery for the day for sure.

6D1FB8CE-F0EF-4C24-831B-1E2626995E02 (resized).jpeg6D1FB8CE-F0EF-4C24-831B-1E2626995E02 (resized).jpeg

98FD2A93-ABC7-47A5-90A4-018E23D86176 (resized).jpeg98FD2A93-ABC7-47A5-90A4-018E23D86176 (resized).jpeg

CDC07719-8E48-4F15-9B1B-11FB89392556 (resized).jpegCDC07719-8E48-4F15-9B1B-11FB89392556 (resized).jpeg

#8431 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Want to tease us with a price range? Hope it's an easy fix.

Quoted from seshpilot:

Agreed Ballypin. Inquiring minds want to know how great of a deal it was!

IT’S ALIVE !!!

Almost. Still no displays but it plays and has awesome sound.

If I told you what I paid, i’d never be able to sell it here. What do you think would be a good deal ?

F1B160A0-25C5-4819-BB54-A1A27C798D9E (resized).jpegF1B160A0-25C5-4819-BB54-A1A27C798D9E (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#8558 5 years ago

The lead singer on the translight looks pretty hot.

#8600 5 years ago

The “gmailcom” address in the ad is the dead giveaway. It is a scam.

1 week later
#8740 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Flip Flop / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1974
Production: 5,350
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Card Whiz / EM
Year: May 1976
Production: 3,250
Game/Type: Nip-It / EM
Month/Year: February 1972
Production: 4,580
Cost: $1,500 for all three
Seller: Greg Rogers
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2068341963194380/
OP: 3 pinball machines. Each have their quirks but they can be fixed fairly cheap and one of these in complete working order would be worth more than what I'm asking for all 3.
Machine 1 - Flip Flop. This machine is in great condition. All of the lights and bumpers work as well as the scoring but the flippers and ball return just stopped working randomly. I was told it's probably just a fuse. Last one I can find that sold went for $2,750.
Machine 2- Card Whiz. This machine is also in excellent condition. All of the lights work as well as the scoring system. This machine has a bumper that is stuck and continuously adds score. I was told that this should just be a relay which is a cheap fix also. Last one I can find that sold went for $1,000
Machine 3-Nip It. This is the same themed machine that the Fonz played on Happy Days. This machines body is a little rough but the table and top are in great shape. Some of the lights have went out on the top but all of them work on the table. It is a 4 player machine but it's issue is it only reads 1 player. Last one I can find that sold went for $3,700.
I would love to keep and fix them but I am running out of room so they have to go. Whether you are looking to add a few to your personal collection or fix and sell them this is a great deal. My loss is definitely your gain on this one. Asking $1,500 for all 3 or best offer. Would rather sell them as a trio but will sell individually. Less

These are marked sold. I did not purchase but was considering them.

#8754 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

More

So, you’re saying the Flip will Flop?

Or the Flop will plop.

#8788 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I feel you. I made a wish list of eight rare pins. One came up for sale 800 miles away for a reasonable price and the seller will only accept cash, so I may have a long weekend trip coming up.

Yikes! If you find anything near Cinci and I can help you out, please hit me up. I owe you for the Nip It.

1 week later
#8919 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Amigo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1973
Production: 4,325
Cost: $275
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/pg/coinopwarehouse/posts/?ref=notif
OP: Amigo pinball for restoration $275. No back door. Look at photos in comments.

SOLD for 225. I am not the buyer. Cabinet painted over.

2 weeks later
#9162 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Air Aces / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1974
Production: 3,085
Cost: Make Offer
Link/Contact: cincinnati.craigslist.org link
OP: 1972 Bally Pinball Machine. Very fun to play. Needs repair. Has new bumper pads. Must be picked up. Make reasonable offer.

Made offer but no response. Guess I did not bid high enough. What was I thinking... it has NEW bumper pads ??

#9239 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I love descriptions like this "At one time all machines ran." At one time a "junk car" ran also! It is like saying "years ago these were new"! Words that take space and really say nothing?

Well said. Thought the same thing when I read the CL ad. Funny stuff. Have to accentuate the positive.

#9385 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Stop 'N' Go / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1964
Production: 1,675
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: baltimore.craigslist.org link
OP: I am selling a vintage Williams Electronics stop N Go pinball machine. The pinball machine is from1964 and in working condition

This one has Colsond3’s name written all over it

#9491 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Ah, the double edged sword! Sometimes I cringe when I see ads I'm looking into, other times I excited because I'd have never seen them.
In the end, that's part of the fun!

Ditto. Sucks when you miss out on a deal but just keep looking, another one comes along. Its been a couple weeks since my last pickup and today in desperation, I almost bought a Gottlieb. What the heck was I thinking ??

#9513 5 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

The backglass on this one is in rough shape but the playfield looks nice. This is a great game at a nice price for anyone who likes this era or Ted Zale zipper flipper games. A more complex ruleset for the time and backbox animation too....

Be careful on that Cosmos...someone painted over the cabinet. The color scheme is supposed to be black and blue on the white cabinet, not green and orange.

1 week later
#9705 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Champ / EM
Month/Year: June 1973
Production: 4,070
Cost: $200
Pinsider: ballypin
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/207038446644927/
OP: 1974 Bally Champ Pinball Machine. Sold as-is. Project machine. Needs work. No holds. Cash at pickup. Will help load
ballypin

SOLD to a local Pinsider.

#9747 5 years ago

Tried to get the Mad World in Scranton but someone else has it and the Top Score held til Monday.

Is this you Colson ?

Driving to Buffalo tomorrow and this would have only added 10 hours to the trip.

#9756 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The cabinet and backglass on this extremely rare game look really nice. Somebody had better get this before some hoarder buys it and sticks it in their basement/garage for another ten years.
Game/Type: Bali-Hi /EM 4 player
Year: 1973
Production: 80 (!)
Special features: Pointy people!
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: olympic.craigslist.org link
DATES: SAT 08/04 9AM-4PM

Dang, that would be a nice score. I will say that that backglass looks way uglier than Galahad.

#9758 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not me! LOL. Mad World does look pretty cool, but it looks like the backglass has some flaking at the bottom.

How could you tell from those hi-res pics? Reds never fade or flake. :roll:At 3 bills you could still put a BGresto in it and be OK.

Oh well. Waiting for the next jewel to pop up and send this squirrel crazy.

#9762 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Look at my post 9749. A very low production Bally pin, with only 80 produced!

Look at my location. I’m crazy but i’m not driving to Washington State.

#9775 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Thanks for the kind words pecos . I didn't realize that gopers had such large thumbs...and so many of them... I called the seller to negotiate a price, and I am interested in buying this pin. NAVL is gone for the weekend so I can't verify that they go out to this area until Monday.
If someone would really like to show me some love, go pick up that pin for me tomorrow and either:
A) Store it in your garage a couple of days and then drop at a Fastenal store, place on a pallet they provide, shrink the game, and strap it to the pallet. I would pay for the shrink, straps, gas money and something extra for your time (preferred).
B) Store it in your garage a couple of days and then I'll arrange for NAVL/Beltman to pick up (more expensive).
IF you can go there tomorrow please let me know ASAP and I will call the seller back so they can hold it for me.
Thanks!

Piker. Colson would have been on the road already to pick it up.

#9915 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Camelot / 4 player EM
Month/Year: October 1969
Production: 1,865
Cost: $300
Seller: Rachel Anne
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/624383894612022/
OP: Bally’s pinball machine: Missing back panel and key to open coin shoot. Lights up. Must pick up.

I considered this until I realized it is the German version. There is also its ugly twin brother Galahad in Delaware if you are so inclined.

2 weeks later
#10257 5 years ago

Anywhere near Ossian by chance?

1 week later
#10445 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Black Knight / SS
Year: November 1980
Production: 13,075
Cost: $499.99 OBO
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Pinball Machine Black Knight

Toys.

#10519 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Cosmos / EM 4 player
Year: January 1969
Production: 2,160
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
OP: This is a really neat pinball machine from 1969 we took in trade...Bally's COSMOS...a space theme with artwork that looks like the Jetsons and those neat zipper flippers too... Here is a video made about the game and how it plays that you can watch!
you can cut and paste that link.
The video is NOT the game we are selling...customer said it sorta worked...so be prepared to adjust switches on these older games...we are selling just as it came in...a goo deal for a tinkerer that wants a neat fun game!
It is fully complete...its $500 or would consider trade for pinball/video games? TNT Amusements 1310 Industrial Blvd Southampton PA 18966 show contact info ext 0 we are here Mon thru Saturday 10am to 8pm...call before you come...

That went FAST. Hopefully Nic nabbed it for the RPM.

#10562 5 years ago

Congrats on your Cosmos score !! The BG looks in amazing shape. I found mine in Boston last year and made a 2 day driving adventure (ala RyanClaytor ) to pick it up. I need to hit up Steve at BGResto and get a new BG for mine. That apron in lime green is similar to other Bally titles so finding a replacement may not be so difficult.

If you have not seen this Cosmos game review, check it out:

NicoVolta did score a zipper this week...he just needs the slacking seller to get East Bound and Down with it

2 weeks later
#10711 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

ebay.com link » Airborne Avenger Pinball Machine
what a feedback score:[quoted image][quoted image]

Buy with CONfidence.

3 months later
#11618 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Game/Type: Six Sticks/ Hockey EM
Production: 1,410
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: Daditude
'Six Sticks' was the first 6-player production pinball machine. The back glass is very nice with minor imperfections only. Pin appears complete. Very rare title.

If only you were closer....

#11623 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Ask him to hold it for you and plan to pick it up at the best pinball show TPF.

Not going to TPF but hoping for some goodies on my first trip to Allentown.

#11624 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It has sold already

Surprised it lasted this long.

#11639 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

If only you were closer....

Deposit sent and a friend will pick this Bally beauty up at TPF and skate it back to Ohio. Thanks for the nudge bluespin

1 month later
#11874 5 years ago

But, it has 3 flippers ! Gotta love that.

2 weeks later
#12002 5 years ago

I got the same response on the 5. I actually only wanted the Air Aces. It wasn’t me.

#12017 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Game/Type: Flip Flop / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1974
Production: 5,350
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/KS/Overland-Park/66207/2167185
Dates: THU 03/28 - FRI 03/29

AND a beer can collection !! Sign me up.

#12053 5 years ago

This CA one is in an orbit too far away and passed through a heavy asteroid field.

Wishful thinking is that there will be a nicer one ready to launch in May

The one near Atlanta is still lost in space at 1495

#12060 5 years ago

I need to stop teasing Colson about his Rocket III. Zale’s other game with the spinning bumper will be waiting for me at Pinfest.

AC359FE0-A07E-4B63-B74D-C2868DA2FCAA (resized).jpegAC359FE0-A07E-4B63-B74D-C2868DA2FCAA (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#12204 5 years ago

Colsond3 ALERT !!!

BALLY 1971 Vampire for $ 500.00 !!!!!

It's in California

ebay.com link: 1971 Bally Vampire Pinball Machine

1 week later
#12317 4 years ago

1965 Gottlieb Ice-Revue project listed in marketplace. Can deliver to Allentown on Friday May 3. $ 200.

Will part out if no takers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78626

IMG_1256 (resized).JPGIMG_1256 (resized).JPGIMG_1263 (resized).JPGIMG_1263 (resized).JPG
Added over 5 years ago:

Sold pending payment at Allentown

1 month later
#12466 4 years ago

1967 Bally Wiggler. Backglass has major issues, cabinet been repainted and playfield has morphed into a Rockmakers. Yikes.

93503455-DADC-4438-8A94-3F852AFC3234 (resized).png93503455-DADC-4438-8A94-3F852AFC3234 (resized).png5E2103FD-86B2-4ACF-B106-C109F320228E (resized).png5E2103FD-86B2-4ACF-B106-C109F320228E (resized).pngE29E17C4-2968-4E65-8212-28E62539ADB1 (resized).pngE29E17C4-2968-4E65-8212-28E62539ADB1 (resized).png
3 weeks later
#12619 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I was prepared to drive 1,800 miles this weekend to pick up a grail pin. Luckily/unluckily it didn’t pan out

Now THAT’S dedication. Let us know, if you can, what title would drive you to travel that far.

#12633 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

but I'm not a road warrior on a gamble today.

No guts, no glory

Someone will have a good day getting this deal.

#12653 4 years ago

Ha ha. Actually, I am more interested in the El Toro. NOT.

2 weeks later
#12802 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Captain Fantastic for sale at this estate sale....
https://www.estatesales.net/NC/Raleigh/27615/2279127

LMAO. Looked at this listing. Description says “wood trim starting to deteriorate” = termites. Reserve price is $ 4000. Good luck with that.

1 week later
#12947 4 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

norfolk.craigslist.org link
Bally rocket III ... probably a bit rough but the price is nice.

Sent an email. Fingers crossed.

#12949 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Sent an email. Fingers crossed.

Quoted from Dono:

norfolk.craigslist.org link
Bally rocket III ... probably a bit rough but the price is nice.

Seller replied. It has already sold. Still looking for another Rocket III

#13007 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Another one?

If another with a good “correct blue” backglass came available ? Absolutely.

I need a replacement glass for Cosmos too but Coos foil version is the hands better option.

#13009 4 years ago

I have several pairs of white replacements for my que of restorations but I haven't changed the red ones. Yet.

#13044 4 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

$600? Are there any merits to this machine?

Yes, if there happens to be $ 400 in the coin box.

#13103 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Game/Type: Surfers / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1967
Production:908
Cost: $150
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/333833977569715/
OP: TWorked have not use in years saleing as is

Looks VERY rough and backglass has fade but I'd take it for $ 150. Sad it would be a 16 hour round trip.

#13114 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Campus Queen / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1966
Production: 1,125 (!)
Cost: $400
Seller: Rob Schultz
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/1268505123326837/?sale_post_id=1268505123326837&rt=11
OP: 1966 Balley Campus Queen. Very nice machine for its age.

Somebody snag this for me please !!

1 week later
#13275 4 years ago

If only it were closer or a title that I am really looking for. It is a birth year pin but so is Trio and Discotek.

I for sure WOULD drive cross country for a 1963 Bally Cross Country.

#13277 4 years ago

Yikes. Definitely a haul from your location to the middle of Nowhere, Wyoming.

Sure looks to be 600 for all 3. Playfields look nice and would be a heck of a deal.

1 week later
#13530 4 years ago

I’m sure the LED’s added a thousand

#13624 4 years ago

Skip too-many-pins posted one in the York thread for 1200.

#13661 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

In Ohio but it's likely gone. I'm sure he's getting spammed with messages.
[quoted image]
UPDATE: Sold in 4 minutes

I was fortunate to see this ad right after it was posted. I replied right away and provided my name and phone number and the seller called me right away and I told him I would take it and pickup after work. When I spoke with him later, he said he received over 40 replies to the ad but he kept his word and sold me the game since I was the first to reply. He was offered much more than his asking price and I did pay him more than his asking price. C9B137FF-D416-4D06-A9AF-3F67F3C506CF (resized).jpegC9B137FF-D416-4D06-A9AF-3F67F3C506CF (resized).jpeg854A3A1E-2CE5-4823-A428-E3F9208DBC6A (resized).jpeg854A3A1E-2CE5-4823-A428-E3F9208DBC6A (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#13895 4 years ago

And on Facebook Marketplace too. Here's your flipper.IMG_2315 (resized).PNGIMG_2315 (resized).PNGIMG_2316 (resized).PNGIMG_2316 (resized).PNG

1 week later
#14075 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Someone can have a fun time redoing this cabinet. I can’t tell if it’s wallpaper or Formica. “It works” so says the seller.
1964 Bally Grand Tour Pinball
https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/9aa7d4e7

Fear not... it looks like contact paper. My Bally 3-In-Line had the same treatment and it came off and revealed perfect artwork. 6B6C64D6-4C94-4514-A893-8F913E58B26F (resized).jpeg6B6C64D6-4C94-4514-A893-8F913E58B26F (resized).jpeg
01B6FA2A-3BE0-46A2-AE70-8AE34EE6A39A (resized).jpeg01B6FA2A-3BE0-46A2-AE70-8AE34EE6A39A (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#14224 4 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Everything has fallen out of the bottom and probably been sitting in water. Questionable if anything is salvageable.

But it is so much easier to service with the bottom board on the floor. Would have survived better if it was a Gottlieb Scuba.

2 weeks later
#14519 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

SWEET right around the corner!!

BOTH for $ 350 ?? No brainer...go get 'em !!

1 week later
#14655 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Damn, great price. If....I....was....closer. I’d have this loaded up an hour ago.

Piker. It is only an 8 hour drive for me. Do I have to show you how it is done ?

#14706 4 years ago

Boston is only 5.5 hours for you so we should be seeing a picture tonight. Playfield looks decent but flaking and fading backglass. A good buy for sure.

#14711 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Were talking about the Dixieland I posted near Boston.

Yeah, we want to see you whistlin’ Dixie.

#14722 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Trio / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1965

ballypin Really nice playfield, backglass and coin door.

Yikes. It is a Zale Bally and a birth year pin, but Trio is a no-go like El Toro and RoGo. Unless they are el cheap-o.

#14739 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Still has great art, and it’s rare. And I like this era of Bally. If I were local to there, I’d be picking it up. Looks like it’s in fairly good condition too.

What? This would be right along the way on the trek to Wisconsin to get that $ 400 project.

Think big !

2 weeks later
#14987 4 years ago

This is a great game and looks to be a good price.

ebay.com link: BALLYS CLASSIC FLIP FLOP PINBALL 1976 WORKS

Until I looked at the pictures to see that someone flipped it and now it is floppin'.
where is my crutch (resized).jpgwhere is my crutch (resized).jpg

#14989 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

OP: Condition is Used but great! Owned 15 years. Everything appears to work! Left front leg is slightly damaged, pulling from cabinet.
Me: That's a bit of an understatement. Significant cabinet repair work needed there! $650 wouldn't be bad if the cabinet was intact and everything worked. And I gotta wonder...if the guy really has owned it 15 years, couldn't he be a little more assuring than "APPEARS to work"?

What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas.

1 week later
#15034 4 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Not a bad price... Bally Freedom... 350...
annapolis.craigslist.org link

Ad says $ 300

1 week later
#15122 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I don't always take my own advice though
Depends on the situation.

Do it. Do it. DO IT.

#15155 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Multiple pins, jukes, etc.

Loop the Loop (em)

Memphis, TN
Contact/Link: memphis.craigslist.org link

LTL has a toasty BG, painted cabinet, and faded pinks on the playfield but does have an un-broken plastic I need. 16 hour round trip. Pass.

4 weeks later
#15298 4 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

It’s available again, just for $300 more (with the same problems?!?).
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2888962071116346/
I don’t mind losing out on a good deal on a game, but I hate when it gets bought just to be flipped.
Edit: the description says it was “tuned up” but then says the score reel won’t advance. I only see that the 2 broken rubbers were replaced; same dirty flipper rubber. I wonder what kid if tune up it got

Checklist for flipping a pinball machine:

1. Buy dirt cheap. CHECK
2. Fix as little as possible. CHECK
3. Reset score reels to all zeroes so that machine "appears" to be different. CHECK
4. Jack price up 100%. CHECK
5. Change title of listing with WRONG year to disguise the flip. CHECK
6. Wait more than 1 day before flipping. FAIL
7. Don't list game on same selling site. FAIL
8. Hope to hell that seller deletes original ad. FAIL

IMG_0376 (resized).PNGIMG_0376 (resized).PNG

Oh, I could go on and on...

#15316 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Quicksilver
For auction here...…
1-18-2020 noon
https://www.estatesales.net/GA/Marietta/30066/2420565

Won’t be a line for this one

#15359 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Ball Bowler - $300 OBO.
Not mine. Needs major cosmetic work, and I'd guess mechanical as well. Honestly, if it were closer I'd give it another shot, but im out. Who needs a BIG project?!!!
newjersey.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

Go get it now !! It has the ultra rare alternate version Backglass.

#15369 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Bally Space Time with a factory woodgrain cabinet. See this thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-bally-space-time-w-woodgrain-cabinet#post-5408255
Since it's a 7 hour + trip for me I'm passing. Talked to the seller a couple times, nice BG, light wear on PF. Working game, needs shopped out. I offered $150 to $200 after I looked at it which I never did due to distance. Seller sounded open to $200. PM for seller contact info. Located in Rome PA.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not really looking for this title but at $ 200 seems to be a no-brainer. I'm out since it would be a 16+ hour round trip.

1 week later
#15551 4 years ago
Quoted from Bortino:

Demolition Man
$300
Longview, WA
seattle.craigslist.org link

Sounds like a great opportunity....for the seller to have suckers show up with cash and then rob them.

#15603 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Jurassic Park
Also a Hot Tip framed back glass, Strike King shuffle bowler, restored 1955 Coke vending machine and an Airball (1971) arcade game.
For sale here...
https://www.estatesales.net/PA/Bryn-Mawr/19010/2443131
Me- I spy a Fish Tales, Attack From Mars & Twilight zone, I messaged to see if they were for sale also and have not herd back. There is also a lot of movie collectibles. Might be worth clicking on that link and seeing everything they have....

Holy Crap, that is one heck of a house (castle) !! Guarantee this stuff won't go cheap.

1 week later
#15703 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:Someone should get this thing. Rockmakers is ridiculously fun for a late 60’s pin.

It is sold

1 month later
#16130 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I hear they don't give chase if you are going 50mph over. Food for thought.

Yeah, but you can't outrun a radio.

#16134 4 years ago

Karma is a biotch.

#16145 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

To clarify, the pins are in a distant state,

Thanks but they're many states away from GA.

Thanks, but no where near you guys.

OK, we are bored but want to know where. I guess Arizona or Utah.

#16155 4 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

I'm in WA state, can't get much further

Actually, Honolulu, HI is 5hr and 35min trip by plane.

I tried Anchorage, AL too and found it to be a mere 2,271 mile drive.

#16158 4 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

PM me if it's near me, I'd be glad to help out if possible.

Go West, young man, go West.

#16218 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy / EM 4 Player
Mo/Year: September 1975
Production: 16,155
Cost: $800
Link/Contact: jacksonville.craigslist.org link
OP: VERY GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION - VERY RARE AND HARD TO FIND
MANUAL AND KEYS
Needs minor adjustment from non-use - sticking.
NO DEALS - PRICE FIRM Moving forces sale
1976 Capt Fantastic is the Elton John themed hit from the height of the EM (electro-mechanical) era. Capt. Fantastic has a traditional layout with drop targets and pop bumpers, a third flipper and tremendous silverball action. Brilliant layout makes for engaging face-value play. Single to four player.

Ha! Up to $ 1,000 now. Just can’t go get it.

4 weeks later
#16516 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The listing is down. Sold ?

Yep. I am 5 hours away and responded. Was told it was pending pickup then it was marked SOLD.

1 week later
1 month later
#16932 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

At one time, you could buy human skulls on Ebay.

Man, you were ahead of the curve....

#16943 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3355302784522267
Surf Champ
$700.
If you don't want to bid on the one in Illinois. This one is northern metro Twin Cities.

Quoted from newovad:

While you're checking out the Surf Champ, here's another one in the northern Twin Cities.
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
Star Pool
$250

Geez. Take some heat with you.

3 weeks later
#17282 3 years ago

I just did 750 miles one way and the furthest so far has been 900 miles one way. The hunt and the road trip is as exciting as playing.

#17294 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The best thing about Delta Queen is the back glass.

Except that it is badly faded...and those disgusting pop bumper wear-covering trim rings.

#17370 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

T3 at a garage sale in the Pittsburgh area. No info about condition in the ad:
pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

It is a T2 and the garage sale is NEXT Saturday 7-18. Who is going to be there TODAY to snag it ?

#17419 3 years ago

Bally Old Chicago in Knoxville, TN for $ 300

Go get it NOW !!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/643044573236532

1 week later
#17554 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Based on that listing description, I'm assuming that's going to be a very over priced machine

Never mind the fact that it doesn’t boot and pf is blown out. Add in some nice sea-side metal corrosion.

What’s not to like ?

#17615 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Oh god, what does that make me?

Normal.

#17677 3 years ago

RARE Tom Jones pinball
Worth the $ 50
Caution: Your wife or Mom may throw their panties at the machine.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/615967112682658

#17682 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Great, now I got Its not Unusual stuck in my head, thanks.

Try this...

wo, wo, wo, She’s A Lady

#17737 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Flicker for $200!
Located in Marlton, NJ
Appears to be in pretty good shape.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1826851647446506[quoted image]

Paging Colson. Will a Mr Colson please pickup the white courtesy phone?

Go get this for me, buddy !

#17765 3 years ago

New York is struggling with COVID and now Pac Man fever has spiked.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/307769817130694

#17798 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Priced right? That is shark bait pricing.

Price now shows $ 200

#17799 3 years ago

$ 150 Chicago Coin Sound Stage in Missouri

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/284321059527838
Screenshot (5) (resized).pngScreenshot (5) (resized).png

#17848 3 years ago

I was really, really tempted to get this when I saw it but was too far of a drive for me.

What ?? A 2 hour drive for a $ 150 pin is too far ?

We need to revoke your pin project card

1 week later
#17978 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Man...i would love to have that. Mad World has one of my favorite EM backglasses.

Well, this one has about half of the backglass remaining.

#18029 3 years ago
Quoted from Ritewing:

Just wanted deposit right away, and wouldn't let you see it till tomorrow.

Danger Will Robinson !!

#18039 3 years ago

What is the chance that THIS is actual picture of the machine ??

Screenshot (27) (resized).pngScreenshot (27) (resized).png

#18065 3 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

My friend wants this bad. The distance is the killer.

Quoted from amkoepfer:

22 hour round trip for a 600 dollar game would be impressive!

You pikers. I do it ALL THE TIME for a game I really want. You will live a depressed, vicarious life if you wait for a game to be close. GO FOR IT.

#18090 3 years ago

Paging a Mr Colson. Will a Mr Colson pickup the courtesy phone.

4 Machines in Philadelphia for $ 600 !!!

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#18162 3 years ago
Quoted from PinJim:

Maybe it’s just me, but this doesn’t seem like a good deal. For $350 I may be in. Even working, it doesn’t have much going for it.

Lowered to 650. Still a POS.

#18184 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

It’s in Reading, MA not PA

If it was PA, I would take it.

1 week later
#18295 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That's a major haul though. I drove to Jamestown once. Couldn't believe I drove that far, and didn't leave the state!

But, did you stop at the Lucille Ball museum ?

#18299 3 years ago

Bally 1966 Loop The Loop (replay version) near Memphis, TN for $ 400. If closer, I would grab this even though I have the AAB version that has the left lane kickback.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1414098605466726/

78A9F534-94A9-44D3-9DFA-98A78653FC1B (resized).png78A9F534-94A9-44D3-9DFA-98A78653FC1B (resized).png

#18301 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Memphis is too far for me also, but I can’t see the ad on Facebook. Can you add a link?

Added to post.

May not have shown because is was listed as 2 words “Pin” and “Ball”.

#18305 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

It seems like that game has been popping up a lot lately.

Jr, they have been always out there. You just have been out of the loop

2 weeks later
#18503 3 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Guess I might as well let out my secret...I water ski next to 3 Mile Island every weekend of the warm season. Serious. Was out this past weekend for a Barefooting competition.
The discharge is downstream of the recreational area.
[quoted image]

Thanks for that glowing review.

1 week later
#18589 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Bally Bow & Arrow $400 Philly suburbs:
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Seller really has some guilt about this machine. Bet you could talk him down to $ 200.

SO many jokes I could make here but I don't want to get banned.

3 weeks later
#18748 3 years ago

Poof. It's gone.

1 week later
#18840 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I will throw my state's BBQ in the mix.

Nashville BBQ is no slouch either.

I need a Peg Leg Porkers fix big-time.

1 month later
#19044 3 years ago

With as high-end of a house as that one, I really like the treatment.

Kinda makes the scrolls on CV look passé.

2 weeks later
#19196 3 years ago

Too Late. Seller jumped price to 250. Kinda of a crap shoot...BG has some flaking and the metal trim around the BG is rusted. Since this is near the Atlantic, have to assume the rest of the game could be a rust bucket. Maybe some termites too.

#19220 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

EBD LE for $600? Wish it was closer!

You want it? I’ll go get it for you. Look at the PF first. Geesh.

#19254 3 years ago

A grail Bally EM has come available to me and I am out of space. Will be thinning the herd and need to move the following projects. All require work. Will be placing the following in the marketplace tonight or tomorrow. Cash and carry. Can deliver between Cincinnati, Columbus and Pittsburgh if paid in advance.

1964 Bally 2 In 1 $ 400 Semi working, nice playfield, fading on BG, flaking on cabinet
1966 Bally Six Sticks $ 250 Never powered on, dirty but complete playfield, bubbled BG, delamination on right side of cabinet
1976 Bally Fireball Home Edition $ 200 Nice playfield, semi working, no GI, backglass is real glass and includes an excellent 2nd glass BG

Package deal of $ 750 for the lot. $ 800 if delivered as noted above.

1 week later
#19330 3 years ago

Update: SOLD and headed to California

Listed my 1966 Bally Six Sticks in the Marketplace for $ 200.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108728

Help me clear out some room so I can pull the trigger on a grail Bally em.

IMG_4496 (resized).JPGIMG_4496 (resized).JPGIMG_4507 (resized).JPGIMG_4507 (resized).JPG

#19335 3 years ago

Update: SOLD

Listed my 1976 Bally Fireball Home Edition. $ 200. Working game with spare backglass but needs GI fixed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108736

Need space to pursue a grail Bally em.

1 week later
#19438 3 years ago

And just like that, I have a deposit sent for both of these games.

Listing 2 more projects to clear out space before the arrival of my Bally grail EM

1964 Bally 2 in 1 $ 500
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109488

1960 Gottlieb Merry Go Round
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109489

#19441 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

If only I lived a few miles up the road from you....

You did. I miss those fun times. Plus hauling games back from Virginia. Still can’t pass up a good deal but doing a controlled burn of the scrubs to make room for...something better.

#19442 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Love the art on that one.

If only the BG was as good as the playfield. Drapes definitely do not match the carpet.

#19479 3 years ago

1971 Bally Firecracker (German Version)
$ 700
Fort Meade, MD

My heart skipped a beat hoping this was an English version.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2920205888212579/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

#19493 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Were the majority of Firecrackers made as German models? I always see the German version, and rarely see an English version.

Good question. I don't know the answer. I have had the same observation.

A better question is why have they all come back ?

#19539 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Dammit, I want an Aladdin's Castle and the price is right!

There is one in Missouri for 800 and the price is BETTER !

A tad 6 hours from you.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2860583347601268/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

#19540 3 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Bally Captain Fantastic NOS playfield. Located near Baltimore, MD. Not mine, not related, just passing it along.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/786293718633221?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

Yeesh, for NOS, looks like the lacquer has yellowed the whites pretty bad. Almost looks like it has brighter white at some post locations, and some funky bright spots near the flippers.

#19572 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I should of just made my offer for the pins and closed the deal with a PayPal deposit.

Words to live by. This is how I do all my deals and have not lost one yet.

#19600 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

AUCTION - Ends today 02/11
Time Zone
Bally em
$400
Knoxville, TN
https://www.estatesales.net/TN/Knoxville/37922/2778615

Quoted from goingincirclez:

Already up to $1300 in the 5 minutes since you posted it?!?!

HOLY FUK this thing is ROUGH. Not worth $ 300.

2 weeks later
#19701 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

O.K. this is man cave is a bit odd, but funny... "Cal Vista Video" neon above the pinballs.
For me it is like a Green Acres syndrome....
Man: porn? Check; Pinballs? check; One arm bandit? check again.
Woman: Pink fluffy room? check; Shoes? check; Jewellery? check again.
LOL.

SHIT load of shoes.

#19706 3 years ago

SAVE THE ZIPPER FLIPPERS!!!

I tried to buy this for $ 500 a day or so ago when it was on FB. The pictures HERE are much clearer and confirm that this one has a ton of issues and I’m glad the seller didn’t take my offer. Good luck to whoever buys.

#19709 3 years ago

I have now seen it all. Eat mor chikin. Save the ZIPPER FLIPPERS.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3958207984230689/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

153823580_447596843257541_5747671980433329787_o (resized).jpg153823580_447596843257541_5747671980433329787_o (resized).jpg

#19712 3 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Those games in Belton were $250 each till he jacked em to $700 each

...and as PT Barnum predicted, there will be a sucker that will probably pay that.

#19717 3 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Those games in Belton were $250 each till he jacked em to $700 each

Now the pins are back down to $ 400 each or for $1,000 you get both plus a United Bank Pool.

Wonder what they will cost tomorrow ?

#19765 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Zaccaria Aerobatics in OH: cincinnati.craigslist.org link

Replied after 20 minutes. No response yet.

#19820 3 years ago

1984 Bally Midway Eight Ball Deluxe

Ad: Unfortunately this one doesn’t turn on, but if somebody put work into it could go for 1,000’s!!! Needs to goo soon!!!
Me: Then the price should be in the 100's

Hurry before it turns to goo.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/786036252331188/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search

#19833 3 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

https://op "It looks like a squirrel made a nest in it at some point."

And a beaver built a dam with the front end.

#19864 3 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Would love to. I don't think I would have a house or a wife when I return...
I have been known to fly somewhere to pickup a vehicle and drive it home.

Do it. Do it !! Just never sleep with both eyes closed when you get back home.

#19900 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The best part about Delta Queen is the back glass.

And this one is faded.

The game title should be bright red.

#19934 3 years ago

Eight Ball Deluxe LE
$ 1,500

Not really a project. TNT reconditioned at a HELL of a good price, if you like the fugly cabinet.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1130425687379603/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search

#19966 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Nah. The photos of the game just looked like basement photos, so I just did a quick scan for stairs going down.
There were blueprints available on the realty site, but I had no idea about that ahead of time. It's rare that blueprints are included in listings.

Since your avatar is Clark Kent, we were expecting you to say you used x-ray vision to find the machine. Sounds more impressive.

#19988 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm that "douche".
Thanks for compliments...

Some people burn bridges when trying to buy.

Be polite and you'll usually get what you want now or in the future.

1 week later
#20114 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMonet:

Flip Flop
$400
Howell, NJ
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/722882248377070
OP:"Bally’s flip flop pin ball machine It works with minor adjustments."[quoted image]

Minor adjustment = belt sand the playfield to allow the ball to roll.

#20136 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Superman
Atari ss
$25
Jacksonville, Florida
jacksonville.craigslist.org link

It's already in the dumpster

#20137 3 years ago

tenor100 (1).giftenor100 (1).gif

#20140 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Sir can you kindly tell me where the dumpster is? That pin is worth millions!

Yes sir. It is easy to find. Just go the corner of Walk and Don't Walk.

2 weeks later
#20239 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Interesting, but missing BG. I'm sure that's a hard one to come by.

BGResto

#20242 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

So, $275 FIRM means $350?
Well, that's the "new math" for ya.

I think it is the Roger Sharpe motto...ALWAYS leave "won" free games for the next person to play and pay it forward a bit when things are priced well below value.

Bravo Bruce.

1 week later
#20319 2 years ago

Screw Deeproot.

Here is the REAL pinbar.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3825655474151022/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ab850c530-2795-4d65-97b4-d0027af00a88
A05CE546-B897-42A3-A3F3-D9F6AA8C14EA (resized).jpegA05CE546-B897-42A3-A3F3-D9F6AA8C14EA (resized).jpeg

DE20A5B9-E262-4222-89CB-3139EA4E1609 (resized).jpegDE20A5B9-E262-4222-89CB-3139EA4E1609 (resized).jpeg56878998-54D8-448E-A091-6BC2E95F91EC (resized).jpeg56878998-54D8-448E-A091-6BC2E95F91EC (resized).jpeg1F6834F9-BB8B-4363-8439-B8D1ED629FFA (resized).jpeg1F6834F9-BB8B-4363-8439-B8D1ED629FFA (resized).jpeg
4CE252F3-DF40-4229-9CD6-C6F47DE13829 (resized).png4CE252F3-DF40-4229-9CD6-C6F47DE13829 (resized).png

2 weeks later
#20465 2 years ago

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

1940 Stoner "Fantasy" Pre-Flipper for $ 350 in Cincinnati

#20475 2 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Does anyone know what the 6-7/8 means on the playfield?

Good question. I can't find any 1930's slang references to the "6-7/8".

It could be a hat size reference but that doesn't make any sense.

Being "this close" to lucky number 7 ?

I'm stumped.

#20480 2 years ago

6 7/8 is obviously a put down or a disparaging way to say someone or something is “just short” of normal or complete but not sure how it would fit the context of its use on “Fantasy”.

Need some more “older” timers than me to chime in because Google is not much help with this.

“Jeepers Creepers” is the Porky Pig cartoon. Search for the unedited ending version.

3 weeks later
#20637 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Not a project but a killer deal for two desirable games: (2k each, WCS94 and Data East Star Trek) in MD
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/907362563141946

gone

#20656 2 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

'Has power supply issue'.

Ad: Not starting. Solenoid is good. Does not start. Not starting.

Me: So does it start ?

#20739 2 years ago

I tried but was second in line when ad was up for 22 minutes. Someone got a heck of a deal.
IMG_6039[1] (resized).PNGIMG_6039[1] (resized).PNG

#20741 2 years ago

Woooow! See, facebook is weird in that in only will show marketplace posts up to 500 miles away, so I never saw that machine.

Yes, you can search a 500 mile radius from ANYWHERE so when I get bored with my local search results, I will try Chicago, Philadelphia and Atlanta and REALLY see what is out there...if you are willing to get in the truck and drive all night.

2 months later
#21201 2 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

this xenon is a working machine, not a project.

I would consider a $ 1,100 working Xenon a STEAL. Go get it.

1 week later
#21279 2 years ago
36B45D69-0087-4774-A219-F79C1B1D2171 (resized).png36B45D69-0087-4774-A219-F79C1B1D2171 (resized).png
#21296 2 years ago

What do you get when you cross a Bally Power Play and a Williams Fire ?

Doesn't look rare to me. Looks quite well done.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/241434131219468/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A910d50bd-7aa7-4d84-850b-d53d66a18ace

Screenshot (54) (resized).pngScreenshot (54) (resized).png

1 week later
#21419 2 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Would love a BOPP, butttt this thing looks like it's been outside since Bobby retired, gonna be hella mold/mildew so get the bleach bath and ozone generator ready

Yeah, you can skip the extinguisher as the fire is already out.

1 week later
1 month later
1 month later
#21919 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

newjersey.craigslist.org link
Supposedly working. If you like clowns, but this game is a major snoozefest!
Really pricey for a dog of a game.

Old Chicago is a steal at 1,350 compared to this.

1 week later
#21966 2 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Bobby Orr's Power Play $300
I love a project and believe it or not if I was closer I would probably go take a look at it and maybe make a offer? I see Bally Parts
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1085166722251210/

I see rotten wood, mold and a shit ton of rust. $ 50 would be very generous.

#21975 2 years ago

Free sounds about right.

1 week later
#22006 2 years ago

When "It's More Fun to Compete" ain't gettin' it.

Thank God it wasn't a Bally.

Screenshot (73) (resized).pngScreenshot (73) (resized).png271312096_5061373857209039_4353730924285289828_n (resized).jpg271312096_5061373857209039_4353730924285289828_n (resized).jpg

#22020 2 years ago

...eagerly awaiting to see the right side of the cabinet in the "What machine did you bring home today?" thread.

1 week later
#22104 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Bally Wizard
Camdenton, MO
$400 obo
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/745464089761673/
seller: Bally Wizard Pinball Machine. Worked the last time is was plugged in. Does not have the legs and needs to be cleaned. $400 O.B.O.

Already pending. DUH. Nice score for somebody.

#22126 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I personally know the owners of this estate sale. They will take offers/bids

Holy moly. Looks like this machine got whacked with a Samuri sword. Cabinet is very rough and playfield isn’t far behind. I’d offer 500.

#22134 2 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

On the Capt Fantastic, they didn’t return my call and when I got there first thing in the morning it was already sold.
Congrats to the buyer; I’m not real pleased with the estate sale folks.

Did they say, or did you ask what it sold for ? It was rough in the pictures I saw...you may have dodged a bullet. House looked upscale and they probably demanded an upscale price.

#22158 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE - FRI 01/28 - SUN 01/30
Game/Type: Fireball / EM 4 Player
Features: Zipper flippers, multi-ball and spinning disc
Month/Year: August 1971
Production: 3,815
Price $4,000
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Glendale/91207/3160419
Me: Go to the sale Saturday afternoon half an hour before they close and make an offer. At $4,000 it'll still be there the second day of the sale.

Pictures look pretty good. Cabinet colors are pretty bright.

#22163 2 years ago

If headed to Springfield, IL for the Evel, grab this one too...

Screenshot (81) (resized).pngScreenshot (81) (resized).png

#22164 2 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

Ballypin - You beat me to it. I'm not interested - I already have one, and my touchup skills suck.

I sold my nice one last June for 3800. This one is overpriced for it's condition but someone will bite.

#22233 2 years ago

$ 1,000 Wizard. Decent deal.
BA965348-C12A-47F6-B333-F9941426768A (resized).pngBA965348-C12A-47F6-B333-F9941426768A (resized).png

#22244 2 years ago

Good way for the backglass to fall out if the latches aren’t pushed in.

#22266 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Old Chicago! Someone get this!

Somebody better send Lance some help. Looks like the wifey is pissed that it is in the bedroom. Bent the leg and set fire to inside of backbox.

Backglass is the next to go. HURRY.

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#22436 2 years ago

Already sold 15 minutes ago, haha.

Lesson learned.

"He who hesitates....is pissed"

Remember, if you think something is a good deal, there are already 3 others behind you ready to pounce.

1 week later
#22568 2 years ago

Shameless plug. Thinning my herd of projects.

1966 Bally Gold Rush $ 1,000
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132662

1967 Bally The Wiggler $ 900
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132661

Both listed in the marketplace and usual locations.

#22580 2 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

So now, instead of people saying "it just needs a fuse," they are claiming that it just needs two fuses?

Damn pinflation.

#22602 2 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

As stated "He knows what he has" and wants to run an auction

Probably figures 40DD = $ 4,000

#22700 2 years ago

Space Mission cabinet for...$1?

#22755 2 years ago

Firepower for $750
Seller doesn't know if it runs.

Can’t see any legs so it probably doesn’t.

1 week later
#22894 2 years ago

Bobby Orr Power Play for...seller didn't really specify.
Located in Waldwick, NJ
"Older pinball machine not working now. circuit boards need work. Lights up, flippers work - the ball return doesn’t work."
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1193028698190608/
[quoted image]

Gone. Not me.

#22932 1 year ago

Captain Fantastic for $500.
Located in Montague, MA
"NOT IN WORKING CONDITION. Will not reset, tries to but just keeps on clicking. Play field has been painted and is peeling."
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1400806993712962/
[quoted image][quoted image]

At first glance this is a no-brainer until you look at the pictures and read the ad stating “playfield has been painted and is peeling”

Next.

#22943 1 year ago

Triple Action $ 850 and I'll pay you $ 50 to take away El Toro.
Located in Linwood, NJ

Fixed it

3 weeks later
#23185 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Cab head sagging bad, wet maybe or stuff piled on it at one time?

...but, free is FREE. Go get it already.

1 month later
#23510 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Amigo
Bally em

VERY rough and sad Amigo playfield. Much better examples out there.

#23526 1 year ago

id-buy-that-for-a-dollar-robocop.gifid-buy-that-for-a-dollar-robocop.gif

1 week later
#23568 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

Can someone tell me why this is a desirable one? Just curious...

Zipper Flippers
Skill Shot
MULTI Ball
Dinosaur Cage Match to the Death with blood and bones
Burlap bag plastics

You had me at zipper flippers

#23569 1 year ago

Whaaa...how has that not sold yet?! I'm almost tempted to get it.

Better price
Better playfield

Cabinet looks painted

#23578 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I had no choice but to add this pin to my wishlist.

Don't be reading my post in the "Game You Brought Home" thread and think I would drive to Michigan or Boston for ya

2 weeks later
1 week later
#23665 1 year ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

Yep, shes legit. Making the pickup Tuesday! Thanks!

Unless someone else offers her more and picks it up today.

PRO TIP: Unless you have paid in full, get it ASAP and STFU until you actually have it.

3 weeks later
#23764 1 year ago
Quoted from Adm927:

It is really rough. Parts missing, water damage to both the playfield and the cabinet. Bottom board on the cabinet is starting to fall out. Back of cabinet is bad also. I offered him $200 he refused.

Bullet dodged.

2 weeks later
#23808 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Marked SOLD, bummer. I have a fond spot for that one.

Get the Ro Go instead. It is $ 150 paid to whoever takes it

1 month later
#23958 1 year ago

1966 Bally Loop The Loop AAB $ 500
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147012

1974 Bally Amigo $ 500
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/146919

Can deliver to Pincinnati Fri Dec 2, Sat Dec 3 or Sun Dec 4.
IMG_1911 (resized).JPGIMG_1911 (resized).JPG8 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#24141 1 year ago
Quoted from frisbez:I have never bought a pin that didn't need any work, even if advertised as fully working. Even NIB ones often need some switch adjustment.

“If it ain’t broken, it ain’t pinball”

Said everyone

1 week later
#24192 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I'll be happy if I can get it cheap. Hopefully the estate seller does not know about pinside . If I get it the problem then becomes where am I going to put it . My little old house is full.

I'm sure the house will be for sale too so just buy it too and then you wont have to move the machine. Problem solved and more space for machines.

#24195 1 year ago

Spare pinball house means no more clutter in the main house = happy wife!

I have a friend with a pretty large collection at his house. He also owns other properties and stores games in them. One of the properties used to house a public library. I have picked up games for him and now refer to my truck as his "Bookmobile".

#24212 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

1968 Bally MiniZag
https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1802201813505913/
$700
San Antonio, Texas[quoted image]

Must be selling so he can buy photo editing software

#24240 1 year ago
Quoted from BorgDog:This is in a house we are in the process of buying, I have not brought it up, but I would request they take it with them if asked [quoted image]

KEEP IT ! This is the uber-rare widebody Bally home model version.

2 weeks later
#24339 1 year ago

Ha! Sold for what it is worth.
Screenshot (212) (resized).pngScreenshot (212) (resized).png

2 weeks later
#24387 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Backglass missing a big chunk in top right corner. If it was closer and cheaper I’d be interested.

??
Don’t see any missing artwork but did miss seeing that the BG is German. Playfield is English. Priced below market.

3 weeks later
#24475 1 year ago

Already pending.

Not a desirable title or player but TONS of good parts in there.

#24479 1 year ago

Hahahaha Happy April Fools Day!

Shit ! I'm halfway to Chicago now. You're telling me to turn around ?

#24501 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Major project there, lots of nesting material under the playfield glass.

Glad its a private group and couldn't see the pictures.

1 month later
#24576 11 months ago

$ 450 Bally POS, err, KOS

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/223324577069160
Screenshot (294) (resized).pngScreenshot (294) (resized).png

1 week later
#24610 11 months ago
Quoted from ant_:

That’s a Bally Ro Go.

The proverbial turd in the punch bowl.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Boards
Troxel Repair

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
268 posts in this topic match your search for posts by ballypin. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=ballypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.