Topic Stats

• 12,997 posts
  • 442 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 minutes ago by dc2010
  • Topic is favorited by 396 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,047 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1sfah4 (resized).jpg
24F3DB32-9ABB-41DB-B53A-73E636D5B225 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
F14 (resized).jpg
police force 5 071419 (resized).jpg
police force 6 071419 (resized).jpg
police force 9 071419 (resized).jpg
police force 7 071419 (resized).jpg
police force 8 071419 (resized).jpg
15629660513002009179993 (resized).jpg
Volly (resized).jpg
mspacman (resized).jpg
B3386FD5-806B-4F19-A509-0926B1CEF291 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
00L0L_iDtXo9QYO5F_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00O0O_381r5MjsZuq_1200x900 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider antennaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9374 1 year ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I've been in touch with the owner of the Flash Gordon. It was posted last week for 250, I emailed 35 minutes in. It was deleted within the hour. Never heard from him. Posted two days ago for 379. Emailed again two days ago
never heard back, emailed again yesterday from a different email saying I emailed twice. I heard back that he had a potential buyer but he was not optimistic. I was 2nd in line and he had about 50 responses. Followed up again last night and he has not replied. Today I see it relisted again in NH and Boston. I'm done playing. Too bad it's in my backyard. Being persistent is one thing, but time is too important to waste on people that are playing games.

Just so you know you're not alone, I too sent a couple of emails last time it was up, as well as the last couple of days. I was inquiring as to how bad the unit was, could he send a couple of picture. He got back today:

Me: Good morning,

How bad is the rest of the machine? Is it playable, has it been in the bottom of a lake? Can you send pictures?

Him: Come on be real

Me: Thanks for the non-reply

Him: I've had 150+ replies stop the crap

Me: WTF? I was trying to get an idea if it's something usable or something best left alone. I'm sure you've heard it more than once, but you have a shitty attitude.

Him: So do you..................You're being an a-hole.............I hope you treat your customers better or maybe they keep you in the back room. For the record I've never heard anything about my attitude in 64 years until you........

It didn't get any better, finally I tired of his reindeer games, he told me to F off and that was that.

#9390 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You probably should have refrained from using this part. When you are wanting something it never hurts to go into ass kissing mode. Just ask any politician.

He had salvage listed as the condition, so maybe he was offended by the other end of the range, asking if it was playable. It was a pretty broad range, I was just looking for clarification toward what end of the scale he thought it fell.

8 months later
#12118 3 months ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

...and Blackhawks fans because when you think Blackhawks, you think Bobby Orr.

I grew up/live on the Quebec border of Vermont, Guy Gaudreau(Johnny "Mr. Hockey" Gaudreau's father) is from here, John LeClair played for a rival high school, I rooted for the Bruins growing up, but until I started collecting pins and saw a PowerPlay a couple of years ago, I'd totally forgot Orr went to the Blackhawks. 26 games is easy to forget.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Indianapolis, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Weedville, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider antennaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside