IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg
20231211_183040 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider antennaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9374 5 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I've been in touch with the owner of the Flash Gordon. It was posted last week for 250, I emailed 35 minutes in. It was deleted within the hour. Never heard from him. Posted two days ago for 379. Emailed again two days ago
never heard back, emailed again yesterday from a different email saying I emailed twice. I heard back that he had a potential buyer but he was not optimistic. I was 2nd in line and he had about 50 responses. Followed up again last night and he has not replied. Today I see it relisted again in NH and Boston. I'm done playing. Too bad it's in my backyard. Being persistent is one thing, but time is too important to waste on people that are playing games.

Just so you know you're not alone, I too sent a couple of emails last time it was up, as well as the last couple of days. I was inquiring as to how bad the unit was, could he send a couple of picture. He got back today:

Me: Good morning,

How bad is the rest of the machine? Is it playable, has it been in the bottom of a lake? Can you send pictures?

Him: Come on be real

Me: Thanks for the non-reply

Him: I've had 150+ replies stop the crap

Me: WTF? I was trying to get an idea if it's something usable or something best left alone. I'm sure you've heard it more than once, but you have a shitty attitude.

Him: So do you..................You're being an a-hole.............I hope you treat your customers better or maybe they keep you in the back room. For the record I've never heard anything about my attitude in 64 years until you........

It didn't get any better, finally I tired of his reindeer games, he told me to F off and that was that.

#9390 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You probably should have refrained from using this part. When you are wanting something it never hurts to go into ass kissing mode. Just ask any politician.

He had salvage listed as the condition, so maybe he was offended by the other end of the range, asking if it was playable. It was a pretty broad range, I was just looking for clarification toward what end of the scale he thought it fell.

8 months later
#12118 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

...and Blackhawks fans because when you think Blackhawks, you think Bobby Orr.

I grew up/live on the Quebec border of Vermont, Guy Gaudreau(Johnny "Mr. Hockey" Gaudreau's father) is from here, John LeClair played for a rival high school, I rooted for the Bruins growing up, but until I started collecting pins and saw a PowerPlay a couple of years ago, I'd totally forgot Orr went to the Blackhawks. 26 games is easy to forget.

4 months later
#13738 4 years ago

Rare is it I see a machine for sale within 100 miles. Finally something comes up in my own town and it's this:

$500
Gottliebs Super Score pinball for 1/2 players, good working condition,

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/471069253443953/

2 weeks later
#13997 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Space Odyssey
Seller originally had it at 1200, then 600, then 500, and is now willing to take 350
vermont.craigslist.org link

I live on the northern border in Vermont and we call Lunenberg, where this machine is, the middle of nowhere.

3 weeks later
#14480 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Yard Sale TODAY
Burlington, VT
Harley Davidson- unknown which manufacturer
maine.craigslist.org link

Messaged 3 hours ago, but still no reply. It's only 80 miles away, which where I am isn't much further than across the street when it comes to getting pins, but I'd like to at least know if it's still available and not $10k, before setting out.

#14524 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Yard Sale TODAY
Burlington, VT
Harley Davidson- unknown which manufacturer
maine.craigslist.org link

The pictures have finally arrived, but one should be more than enough. No wonder his Burlington, Vt yard sale was advertised only on the Maine CL & not VT.
image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

3 months later
#15564 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Hollywood
Space Shuttle
$400 each
Grand Isle, VT
Link:https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/776094246236562/

If I’d made a special trip for the Space Shuttle and was put through the douchbaggery I was by this person today, I would not be pleased.
We messaged last night and agreed to meet today at about noon so I could pick it up at the agreed price, on my way back from another pickup across the lake in Plattsburgh, NY., about 100 miles from home. I messaged when I hit the road in the morning, 15 minutes before arrival as asked and while in the driveway when no one answered the door. I got a reply when I was about 20 miles up the road on the way home. She seemed shocked I wasn’t going to lock up the brakes and head back. I told her my van was full, but I’d be making a return trip once I unloaded. Great! She asked when I’d be back. I estimated 4-5pm. Again she wanted a 15 minute heads up and I messaged when I started back. Sent the 15 minute message and she replied she was home and waiting. Just before arriving she messaged saying someone else had just left with the Space Shuttle, would I like to still stop and see the Hollywood and Air Wolf? By the time I replied, a simple Nope, I was already on the ferry to NY to pick up accrane machine I didn’t have room for the first trip. I’d planned to make at least one return trip for the crane and another for the Space Shuttle if needed be, which I would have made first. But good golly, if I’d made a trip back just for the Space Shuttle, I’d have not been a happy camper.

#15568 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I had been trying to buy the Space Shuttle as well and the lady was such a bitch. She would not answer messages for hours and then respond at odd times and insist immediate responses. It was stupid and a total PITA!
Finally I just told her to forget it and she replied the space shuttle was sold anyway. Sounds like she was jerking multiple folks around

She must have been doing it for her own amusement, because she didn’t once try to tell me she’d been offered more.

1 week later
#15650 4 years ago

boston.craigslist.org link

Baby Pac Man

Watertown, Ma

$300

6 months later
#18219 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Also Brewer,ME is in the middle of nowhere. My in-laws live nearby.

Isn't Brewer next to Bangor or part of it? That's downright civilization. A nephew lived there for years, until a couple of months ago when he moved to New Mexico. His twin on the other hand lives in New Sweden, Me and his wife is from Fort Kent. The County is in the middle of nowhere.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Boards
Troxel Repair

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 169.00
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 3.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider antennaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=antennaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.