Topic Stats

• 14,129 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 418 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,167 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190906_135536 (resized).jpg
20190906_135546 (resized).jpg
20190906_140725-1 (resized).jpg
01B6FA2A-3BE0-46A2-AE70-8AE34EE6A39A (resized).jpeg
6B6C64D6-4C94-4514-A893-8F913E58B26F (resized).jpeg
20190910_143537 (resized).jpg
20190907_145622 (resized).jpg
20190909_135300 (resized).jpg
20190903_151243 (resized).jpg
20190901_235037 (resized).jpg
Message_1567399830129 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-09-01-23-47-34 (resized).png
Tropicana (resized).JPG
Meteor (resized).JPG
3 Jokers (resized).jpg
1676EF9A-3E8D-4D3C-8E7E-5BF4973AAD29 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexmogil.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5187 2 years ago

Hrm. I emailed that same ad and he never got back with me.

1 month later
#5546 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS, 4 Player
Month/Year: 1995
Production: 750 (!)
Cost: $200 OBO
Location: Bandon, OR (On the coast, south of Coos Bay, west of Roseburg)
oregoncoast.craigslist.org link
OP: Pinball machine not working , power to box good to 1 plug only , then no power . 1995 model , not used for 3-4 years . Has some minor warping inside bottom panel . It worked prior to " retirement" . Asking $ 200 obo

Would someone who lives locally in Oregon work with me to get this? I am sure the owner wouldn't ship but this is a game I would love to have.

#5572 2 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Hmmm... not sure if this is a proper project - darn thing took longer to fetch than it did to fix.

Thank you for doing that. I really wanted it but I am so glad you fixed it.

#5576 2 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

A familiar story. It may spend some time alongside a Bally/Midway Big Bat. Another spotless mpu and a squawk&talk sound card buried in 800lbs of particle board.

Two words: Road Trip!

The other side of that hill might be Yellowstone or maybe even the World's Biggest Ball of Lint - you could see these wonders and take home a big ol' souvenir from Way Out West.

Oh I agree. But if the wife thought that was our vacation she'd flat murder me.

1 month later
#5853 2 years ago

This is the most fun thread to follow.

3 months later
#7272 1 year ago

What a wonderful gesture for the person who runs what might be the most entertaining thread on this site. Thanks Pecos!

#7333 1 year ago

so you're saying your volcano glass erupted

2 weeks later
#7521 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Star Action: EM 1 Player: Add-A-Ball
Month/Year: January 1974
Production: 1,155

Cost: $250

Williams Star Action Pinball game in need of restoration.

Game powers up but does not complete the reset sequence. This may be a simple relay, but I have no interest in keeping this game.

Already brought out to garage, no stairs! If you are an enthusiast or just looking for a fun winter project, come check it out.

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#7531 1 year ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Looks like the remains of a mud daubers nest. Probably does not affect anything.

"Game buzzes at all times even when off"

#7537 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Bow and Arrow / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: Nov 1975
Production: 7,630
Cost: $450 OBO

Manufacturer: Sonic!
Game/Type: Super Straight / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1977
Production: Unknown
Cost: $300

Game/Type: Domino / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1968
Production: 2,650
Cost: $450

Link: louisville.craigslist.org link

Clearing out some projects.

I have a Bally Bow and Arrow that is probably the roughest one I have. The back glass is really nice but the playfield needs some work although it is savable and would make a player. Minus the legs and a door to the back box it looks to be complete. $200

Sonic Super Straight. Poker themed pinball. Really nice back glass and playfield. Game is complete and doesn't need much. Will make a nice pinball. $300

Gottlieb Domino. Great game! Really nice playfield and brand new back glass still in the box. If you're a pinball person, you know that new back glasses sell for $250-$350. This game cabinet was painted when I picked it up, all that paint has been stripped off and it is ready for new paint. Easy pattern! This is a complete game that will be super nice. Because of the new back glass I need $450 for this one.

I'm just wanting to make some space plus I have other projects I'm wanting to complete. I'll sell individually or as a lot. Serious inquiries only please. I have a walk out basement and I can help load.

#7555 1 year ago

Not a lot of info:

Freddy 'Cougar' pinball near Pittsburgh. I've messaged to get info but no response yet. Could be a steal, could be a bust.

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

#7557 1 year ago

Game/Type: DING DONG! / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1968
Production: 1,850
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: harrisonburg.craigslist.org link

Condition: "here's the deal It was working I transported it and something must of came lose know it comes up lights up but the score just spins and spins also I have misplaced the bag of keys and extra bands"

I just wanted to say Ding Dong.

#7567 1 year ago

Game/Type: Torch / SS 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 3,880
Cost: $200
Contact/Link: louisville.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Have a pinball machine its a 1980 gottlieb TORCH needs work doesnt turn on. Perfect idea for someone who knows how to work on pinball machines probably an easy fix once fixed you will get lots of enjoyment out of it we did! its been in the family for years. I would keep but I dont have the time or money to get it fixed. Will except all offers!! Need gone ASAP! If interested call or text"

Note: I'm pretty bummed about this one. It's a good deal, and I wanted a Winter project and texted about it - he wants cash. I offered PayPal or any other means of payment and he did not return my texts. I'm 5 hours away and I got a good pile of snow on me today. I haven't seen any pictures yet. So I dunno. Go get it I guess, but remember this: I will be sad.

#7571 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

FYI, offering paypal for low-value pick-up item screams scam, and most sellers will stop any discussion/transaction right there.

I know. It was worth a shot. I'm sure someone will end up with a project game. It's why I posted it here.

1 week later
#7673 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

Auction this Saturday near Lancaster Pa., many pinballs, 75 back glasses, a real hoard. Wish I could be there.
https://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=3017926

That looks like a nice auction filled with lots of really fun stuff.

#7684 1 year ago

Manufacturer: D. Gottlieb & Co.
Game/Type: Spring Break / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1987
Production: 3,550
Cost: $500 (Pinside estimated value: $920 - $1080)
Contact/Link: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Selling my spring break project. (Does not work) but complete. Playfield has been shopped and re rubbered. CPU is messed up and needs repaired. $500 firm. Not $300 not $400. If your not willing to pay $500 don't e-mail me"

00W0W_9fOkyBOhHdy_1200x900[1] (resized).jpg

1 month later
#7948 1 year ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

I think if you save the search it can send you alerts. I haven't done it yet though.

The Craigslist built in alert system is terrible. It will notify you of searches for items that are hours old, and will continuously re-notify you of items that are weeks and weeks old. People must be using third party scraping tools.

1 week later
#8014 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Harlem Globetrotters On Tour - 4 Player
Month/Year: September, 1979
Production: 14,550 units
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: roanoke.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Bally Harlem Globetrotter pinball machine. I've plugged it in and can't get it to cut on. Make me an offer."

Pretty good looking machine, actually.

00l0l_4kOFTlB3uKL_600x450[1] (resized).jpg

00c0c_72kcjMneUiA_600x450[1] (resized).jpg

#8024 1 year ago

Is the game in that bad of shape, really? The playfield looked okay... in the pictures. :/

#8042 1 year ago

Game/Type: Star Trek The Next Generation: WPC (DCS)
Year: November 1993
Production: 11,728
Cost: $3,800
Link/Contact: tricities.craigslist.org link

"If you are looking for the perfect players STTNG then here it is. Priced way below of what they are going for. The play field has insert wear as seen in pictures. The cab is in almost perfect condition except for a small ding on the left side of the head. Display is nice and crisp. Boards are clean. LEDs in insert and GI. Shoot me a message if interested.
No scammers please. You will be laughed at and probably cussed out (get a job loosers)"

Note: I accidentally posted this but... it's still a project and a pretty good price. I hope someone sees it.

4 months later
#9488 1 year ago

Government Auction:

Game/Type: Joker Poker / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1978
Production: 9,280
Link: https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=11106&acctid=3124
Current bid: seven bucks

Here's your chance to bid on a pile of garbage (including half of a resuscitation doll) surrounding a blown out Joker Poker!

3124_11106_1-1[1] (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
$ 21.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexmogil.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside