IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopMoose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1738 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Relisted at lower price**
This posting has been listed forever. There must be a reason it hasn't sold but I don't know what it is.
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Flash / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Cost: $550 reduced to $400
Link/Contact: cincinnati.craigslist.org link " target="_blank">cincinnati.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "all lights and parts functioning except flippers. was told that a simple fuse was out. easy fix for someone familiar with machine."
New listing condition: OP: "...fully operational. please call show contact info to view Monday through Saturday 8am to 5 pm."

I've been circling this one with the idea of re-theming it.

#1773 8 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And it is a shame on this one neither of us is closer. For $400, I'd grab it, especially for the re-theme. A buddy of mine actually re-themed a Flash, and because that game is so wide open in design he said it was no problem. Having the new backglass and PF made took more time than recoding and revamping the machine altogether. You really wouldn't want to keep that awesome Flash backglass artwork?

Shoot. I was going to grab this one today but someone beat me to it.

#1797 8 years ago

There's a Williams Flash for sale on Louisville's Craigslist:

louisville.craigslist.org link

I contacted the seller last night and was going to pick it up today but my transportation fell through.
The game is disassembled but on a first floor - it looks like it's in good shape and it's priced ready to move.

3 months later
#2651 7 years ago
Quoted from Spider3582:

Why do people say don't know if it works haven't plugged it in but it looks all there or this and that is not working its a easy fix. If it's a easy fix than fix it or take a second and plug it in .

I've had sellers tell me that they're afraid to plug in old electrical plugs because they might get shocked, the surge of power might damage the game, or the machine could spontaneously burst into flames. They'd rather you take that chance once it's sold and out of their home.

I haven't had a game explode yet, but maybe I'm just lucky.

1 month later
#3014 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I can't believe this is still available. I'm biased as this is my favorite pinball but OXO is one of, if not the best, DC powered Williams EMs from the 70s. For less than $300 it's a no-brainer!

I would love to get this but, alas, it's way too far away. And the low price and single poor-quality photo don't instill me with a lot of confidence.

2 weeks later
#3275 7 years ago

Looks like one of those scam ads with the funky email addresses.

3 months later
#4336 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

~~~~Middle Pop Bumper Alert!~~~~
Game/Type: Miss-O / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1969
Production: 2,351
Cost: $175
Contact/Link: columbus.craigslist.org link
Condition: "It's fun to play and most things work but it isn't perfect. Some burned out lights, etc. Would be good for a restoration project or just play it like it is, that's what we did with it. Great for a man cave or family room. Set up for free play. I have no idea if the coin taker even works."

I just saw this in my daily search. Any chance it's not a scam?

3 weeks later
#4572 7 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Don't forget the wonderful smell of oil, dirt, nicotine and dried beer!

Ermagerd. "EM smell" is the best.
(Minus the beer and cigarettes. Ew.)

1 year later
#8848 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Playmatic
Game/Type: Fairy /EM 1 player
Year: September 1975
Production: Unknown
Cost: $500 OBO
Link/Contact: losangeles.craigslist.org link
Must be very rare in the US as only one pinsider owns this game. Someone buy this and make it #2 in the US!
OP: condition: good
make / manufacturer: HI
model name / number: Fairy
This Pinball machine would be perfect for you if you are a collector of pinball machines, this is a rare find. Mfg by Playmatic made in Spain. In really nice condition, It's all there, it's been sitting for many years. Belonged to my husband and I would like to see it go to a good home. Asking $500.00 willing to negotiate .

Well, this absolutely breaks my heart. of the hundreds of games I played at ReplayFX two summers ago, Fairy was the one that charmed me the most and I absolutely fell in love with it. One finally comes up for sale and it's on the other side of the continent. Bummer. I hope a Pinsider grabs it and gives it the love it deserves.

2 months later
#10105 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Can someone identify this early solid state Williams game?
Game/Type: ????
Month/Year:
Production:
Cost: $150
Link/Contact: austin.craigslist.org link
OP: Vintage Williams pinball machine for parts. Playfield looks to be in great condition, couple scratches on glass. See photos for more info.
[quoted image]

Tri-zone.

1 week later
#10195 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Cocktail pin
Manufacturer: ????
Game/Type: ????
Year: ????
Production: ???
Cost: $200
Seller: Kilo Gross
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1984779988478964/

Looks like a (very grungy) Night Moves.

4 weeks later
#10591 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Here's a depressing thought....99.2% of the pins you want are located too far away from you to pick up. Of the remaining 0.8% within driving range, 78% are overpriced. So if I did my math right, you have less than 6 tenths of 1 percent chance of findiing and buying your next project.

You're not factoring in all the other buyers in the area who will swoop in before you can get to the game you want!

2 weeks later
#10772 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ypurchn Every once in a while I do find one local that I’m interested in, and I don’t share these rare local deals. I just picked up this great deal this morning.
A seller in Warner Robbins advertised on CL that she was having a garage sale and had a pinball machine, but no photos or title listed. I asked three simple questions; what is the title, do you have any pictures and how much. She replied quickly with basic pictures, it’s a Rocky and Bullwinkle and it’s $175 (not $1,750 but $175). I offered to pick it up the next night after work and offered to pay cash in person or PayPal friends and family. She agreed to hold it for me and accepted my PayPal f@f. Sometimes you luck out by being both aggressive in the search and making it easy for the seller to deal with you. Don’t ask for twenty pictures, the history of the game, etc.
Playfield and backglass are 9/10, front and sides of cabinet are 8/10, but back of cabinet has chunks of wood missing 5/10.
Twice I made the mistake of posting games that I was on the fence about buying, and others found the pin and bought it because I posted it here. I’m happy to post all the projects that I find, but I’m not interested in buying.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The wheel decal looks different than usual. Could it be a sample game?

3 weeks later
#11044 5 years ago

I'd say $250 to $400 for a non-working Love Bug.

1 year later
#15096 4 years ago

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

Oh, poor Olympic Hockey!
Photos aren't great, but it looks like a it might have a decent playfield.

2 years later
#22773 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Someone told me that backglasses were not tempered until 1990. I read that on the internet so it must be true.

Tempered playfield glass was standard starting in 1964 (per the Pinball Compendium). I can't imagine that manufacturers would use tempered glass on the main cabinet and not in the backbox.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 169.00
$ 69.00
Boards
Troxel Repair

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopMoose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=TopMoose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.