IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SkyKing2301.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1775 8 years ago

I have two project machines, and hardly any time for said project machines. Willing to trade for working machine(s).

Gottlieb Pro-Football and Gottlieb Big Brave. Reference details & pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-gottlieb-pro-football-73-andor-big-brave-74 .

#1780 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Zaccaria
Game/Type: Combat / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: Unknown
Cost: $375
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">spacecoast.craigslist.org link
Condition: Lockdown bar and playfield glass appear to be missing in pic. OP: "works great, very clean, must see!"

I saw this pin in person. The playfield was in great shape, except the pop bumpers were a little lumpy/melted looking. It wasn't working at the time, but since then he's had a tech come work on it and he said it's working great now. He probably won't come down much more (if any) because he started at $400 BEFORE he paid a tech to work on it. He says he has people coming on Saturday to see it...

Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome SkyKing2301! Thanks for posting your project pins!

Thanks! I've already got a $ offer on Big Brave, though I was hoping for a trade for one or both machines, anyone up for trade?

1 week later
#1849 7 years ago

Bwahahaha here's a good laugh for today. I guess this really belongs in the Craigslist laughs thread ... but it's a project pin too!

Vintage pinball machine playfield for parts or restoration - $300

orlando.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#1892 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Space Mission / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1976
Production: 11,652
Cost: $150
Link/Contact: quadcities.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: 'Farm fresh rough shape' "Machine is complete but legs , plastics , head is removed but I have it all. Would be a great restoration for someone"

Doesn't look TOO too bad, though you can't see much detail. I've been on the hunt for space-themed games, so I'd be all over that (probably with a slightly lower offer) if it weren't halfway across the country...

#1893 7 years ago

Tempting, as this is about 40 minutes from my house.

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Quarterback / EM 2 Player
Production: 1,050
Cost: $250
Condition:"Quarterback pinball machine. This is a project machine. It comes on and plays. The score wheels work. It needs playfield rubber, and a solenoid for the drop targets. The backglass has a few cracks. But the glass doesn't need to be removed, access is from the back."
Link/Contact: spacecoast.craigslist.org link

#1920 7 years ago

Somebody nabbed a nice looking Gottlieb Pioneer today in Kissimmee, FL for only $150. I wanted it badly, but 1) was stuck at work and didn't have flexibility to leave today, and 2) I'd just dragged the family on an evening trip to pick up another machine last Friday. Still, I regret not aggressively going after it. Seller said "it was working fine and then it just stopped working, now it's just taking up space." Grr. Well, I hope it was someone on here anyway...

#1941 7 years ago

Game/Type: Time Warp / SS 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1979
Production: 8,875
Cost: 400 OBO
Condition: OP: "Timewarp Pinball machine nice project machine lights up but will not play." ...looks like the backglass is riddled with flaking/cracking, and some areas on the playfield are totally trashed.... but hey, it's a project machine, lol
Link/Contact: jacksonville.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#2181 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Space Mission / EM 4 Player

This one's on my wishlist ... why so far???

1 week later
#2269 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Game/Type: Power Play / SS 4 Player
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Bally Power Play Bobby Orr Pinball

lol, I love the one pic of the plastic which yells, "hey look, it's autographed by Bobby Orr himself!"

#2284 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Game/Type: Poop Land

That's not my idea of Fun Land.

#2343 7 years ago

Game/Type: Sky Kings/ EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1973
Production: 2,000
Cost: $300 OBO
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Bally Sky Kings Pinball Machine
OP: Got this from a garage sale, the owner could not get it to turn on. I found inside were a mouse chewed the isolation off some of the wires(see photo). I separated the wires and was able to get it to work. It needs a lot of other repairs also. I was going to fix it up but I don't have the time and I need the space. It is in rough shape, Make an offer, local pick up only. (I have the glass top, I took it off when I was working on it and did not put it back on.)

Woohoo, free bump for this game! I love mine. Has the most pleasant sounding chimes in my collection too, IMO.

1 month later
#2760 7 years ago

Game/Type: Flip Flop / EM
Year: November 1974
Production: 5,350
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-flip-flop-bally-1976-1977

Note: Seller also says "$250 or best offer" in the listing.

My pinball fund is all tapped out for now (and I'm too busy this week anyway), otherwise I'd probably go snatch this up. Go, someone, go!

#2834 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

the backglass which is considered one of the all-time best EM backglasses.

Quoted from zacaj:

Heh, I saw that BG for the first time and immediately went "well, I am never owning this game, the backglass looks like crap".

I'm with zacaj. What's so special about this backglass?

1 week later
#2938 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Grabbed a Bobby Orr Power Play a week or two ago. Might be listing it and thought I would throw it up here first to see if any interest. Willing to pass on the deal I got to another Pinsider without any inflation if they want it, just need to free up space and funds. $300
It was sitting in a barn for a few years, and needs some heavy cleaning and work. I haven't set it up yet or tested it. It does have an Alltek MPU, which I'll leave in it. BG has some flaking, but it's not horrible. PF is very nice, had some previous touch ups, but done pretty well and mylar placed after. Cab has some dings and scrapes, but overall pretty damn nice considering where it sat for a few years. If interested, let me know. If not, I'm sure I'll have time to get to this one in the next couple months.

Lmk if you have any trouble selling and decide to part it out, I may be interested in some of the components -- particularly the MPU if it's in good shape. Mine has a original MPU that has been troublesome (due to battery leakage), so someday I'll stop chasing problems and replace it.

3 weeks later
#3267 7 years ago
Quoted from etlandfill:

Bought for 200 and confirmed that a pin somehow fits into a Chevy Sonic.

Yep, I fit a Big Brave in my Sonic a few months ago... pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in?tq&tu=skyking2301#post-3090760

1 month later
#3804 7 years ago

Finally played my first Middle Pop game this past weekend, at Free Play Florida -- Spanish Eyes. Freaking LOVED it. Would've bought it on the spot if someone hadn't beaten me to it the day before. I'll be paying attention to middle pop alerts now!!!

#3808 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

They are fun, aren't they? Almost a whole different kind of game altogether.
If you haven't seen it yet, all of the middle-pops are listed in this thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/join-the-middle-pop-club
Happy hunting!

Thanks, that was very educational! I love the layout on Freedom; too bad it looks like it's super rare. Without having played a Fan-Tas-Tic, I'm not sure how I'd like it -- I played a different game with the 'roulette' wheel this weekend, and got bored very quickly. (I want to play pinball, not wait for a wheel to spin around for a while!) So I'll be looking out for a Spanish Eyes ... if someone sees one in your area, grab it for me!!!

2 weeks later
#3930 7 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Ugh! All these cheap projects and none of them nearby!! Must be that time of year when people are unloading for that holiday cash!

Seriously. I'd snatch up that Sing Along and Lucky Strike ... except they're 1,900 miles away. :'(

1 week later
#4013 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Relisted?
Game/Type: Jolly Roger / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1967
Production: 3,502
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: mohave.craigslist.org link
Condition: Unknown

Don't buy that one, trade me for mine!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39725

#4020 7 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

If someone wants it and needs time to pick it up or whatever let me know! I live 15 minutes from the seller and would be willing to pick it up and hold it for ya!

A fine example of why I love this community.

1 week later
#4152 7 years ago

Game/Type: Sea Ray / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1971
Production: 1,300
Cost: Best offer <-- can probably snatch up super cheap, see comments below
Location: 460 Amherst St., Nashua, NH -- SAT DEC 17 ONLY (or SUN DEC 18 if it snows on Sat)
Contact/Link: http://www.opusnh.com/

This one popped up in an estate sale CL posting, so I've been inquiring about it. (I have a friend in NH, so in case it was something I wanted, I'd send him. I'm passing, but someone else may want to save this machine.) Below are the pictures from their site and statements I received via email from someone involved with the sale, which I've broken down for comment:

"I am having a hard time finding a name on it.", "I can't find the the 'face' of the machine (not sure what that is called)."
--> In other words, the backglass is missing. See photo:
SR1 (resized).jpgSR1 (resized).jpg

" It was damaged in the move"
--> From what I can see, the backbox tore off its base, which is still attached to the lower cabinet. Looking closely, some jones plugs might be bent -- wonder if it gave and just fell off while still connected. See photos:
SR2 (resized).jpgSR2 (resized).jpg
SR5 (resized).jpgSR5 (resized).jpg

"homeowner doesn’t really know anything about it (older)" ... "Chances it would be more for parts. "
--> This was probably in response to my question, "Does it work?" Anyway, playfield actually looks reasonable, though possibly some scratches around the scuba diver:
SR3 (resized).jpgSR3 (resized).jpg
SR4 (resized).jpgSR4 (resized).jpg

The most important comment of all ... note, they haven't yet given me the starting price, but seeing the condition that it's in, and the fact that it's a one day sale, the comment is:
" I will be taking best offer by mid-day of the sale" ...

Someone can probably snatch this thing up super cheap! I saw Sea Ray mentioned on bgresto, btw...

1 week later
#4251 7 years ago

Re: that Gold Strike in NH ... it popped up again earlier today for only $50 this time. lol!

1 month later
#4579 7 years ago

I love and hate this thread. I love seeing what's out there for reasonable prices, and I hate that the ones I'd take are always too far away!

Exhibit A:

Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Target Alpha / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1976
Production: 7,285
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: Pinsider: Clytor https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44078
Condition: "Currently the game will play but sometimes it doesn't advance the ball. Sometimes it doesn't advance the player. I have a set of rubber rings and flipper rebuild kits to go with it."

#4591 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: The Addams Family / SS WPC (Fliptronics 1), 4 Player
Cost: $2850

Oh man this guy's inbox is going to get pummeled

#4638 7 years ago

Game/Type: Harbor Lites / EM woodrail
Month/Year: February 1956
Production: 1,500
Cost: BO
via Pinsider SkyKing2301

I was speaking to my cousin in NJ yesterday; she has an old woodrail (Gottlieb's Harbor Lites) that she'd like to sell.
-- She says it works, but you "have to touch two wires together to start it". (Needs new switch?)
-- Needs new rubbers (some are broken as you can see in the pics).
-- Backglass has a small rectangular section of paint missing
-- Playfield has significant wear in some places

After seeing the pics, I thought of this thread immediately -- surely there's someone in here who might want to attempt restoration!

I've asked her to get a few more pics (cabinet, inside, etc.) and to verify still functional. In the meantime, pics she already sent are below.

She is open to offers. Contact me via PM to discuss.

Here are the pics she sent me so far:

507675792 (resized).jpg507675792 (resized).jpg

507675836 (resized).jpg507675836 (resized).jpg

507675814 (resized).jpg507675814 (resized).jpg

507675821 (resized).jpg507675821 (resized).jpg

IMG_6753 (resized).jpgIMG_6753 (resized).jpg

IMG_6755 (resized).jpgIMG_6755 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#4756 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ANOTHER MIDDLE POP ALERT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Game/Type: Spanish Eyes / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1972
Production: 3,905
Cost: $500

Killin' me, Kansas?? Anyone making a midwest-to-Florida run....?

5 months later
#5701 6 years ago

Game/Type: Thoro-Bred / EM
Year: February 1965
Production: 1,750
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1880243948905965
Condition: OP: "1965 Gottlieb Thoro Bred Pinball in working order. Needs a little tinkering and new rubbers. Has the keys, schematics, extra parts and back door"

My god, someone save this beautiful game from the most hideous cabinet abomination I've ever seen. You have been warned.

I'm totally tapped out, otherwise I'd consider going after this one (at a much reduced price).

2 months later
#6194 6 years ago

Game/Type: Terminator 2 / DMD
Year: July 1991
Production: 15,202
Cost: $350
Pinsider: fisherdaman
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54701

horror (resized).pnghorror (resized).png

2 weeks later
#6441 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Silverball Mania / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 10,350
Cost: Make offer
OP: condition: fair
Needs cleaned. Only needs a power supply cord to work. Super ball mania is the game.
Pick up only.
Please call 407four89onethree31

I saw this posted a few days ago and ignored it because it was listed as "super ball mania" ... couldn't find anything by that name so assumed it was a toy or something. Just hit me earlier today that maybe they meant Silverball Mania. This is close to where I live so I'll look into it.

#6456 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Silverball Mania / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 10,350
Cost: Make offer
OP: condition: fair
Needs cleaned. Only needs a power supply cord to work. Super ball mania is the game.
Pick up only.
Please call 407four89onethree31

This has been an adventure ... since it's close by to where I live, I inquired about it. I was communicating with the wife (in the couple who owns it) ... she sent me a bunch of pictures and I noticed immediately it's OUTSIDE on a porch. (Granted, many people have walled-in / air-conditioned porches down here in FL, but based on the leaves on the ground and quality of light, I'm guessing this was screened in only. Based on the pics, it appears that the GI turns on, but the game doesn't boot and/or the score displays don't light up.

I continued asking questions, considering going to see it anyway, to see how badly off it truly is and rescue it if possible ... she eventually gave me her husband's number and asked me call him. So I did. It's apparently been on the porch for years now. If I understood him correctly, my suspicions are correct about the not-walled-in-porch -- which means it's been exposed to the heat/humidity all this time. Not to mention the bugs it's probably housing... No wonder it's not working! ("I had one on our porch when I was growing up, and it always worked fine," he said, paraphrased)

But here's the best part -- I apparently took him by surprise when I called -- because HE DIDN'T KNOW SHE'D PUT IT UP FOR SALE!!!

After a short discussion, it seemed clear to me he hadn't intended to sell it, and obviously needed to talk to his wife to figure out what the story is. I told him to go work it out and then let me know later if it's actually available...

Somehow, I'm guessing I won't be hearing back from them...

1 month later
#6901 6 years ago

FYI, I have a Grand Slam wedgehead project for sale (or trade) that I acquired last night. I already have another project (Flying Chariots) to occupy my time and funds, so this one's up for grabs. Free transport to Free Play Florida this weekend. Details here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56680

PM me with questions/etc.

Game/Type: Grand Slam / EM 1 player
Year: July 1972
Production: 3600
Cost: $375
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56680
Pinsider: Me!

3 weeks later
#7162 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I would love to have a crack at this one!
Game/Type: Jungle Lord / SS System 7, 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1981
Production: 6,000
Cost: $200

Funny story on that Jungle Lord ... Yesterday, I saw an ad pop up in the FB marketplace for this game in Palm Bay for a mere $80. The pictures showed the machine sitting in/near some sort of building/garage/whatever. I was tied up (figuratively!) all day, and didn't have much interest in the game anyway, so didn't bother pursuing it. I knew it wouldn't last long at the price anyway. Sure enough, a few hours later, a new FB marketplace ad pops up -- same machine, but all new pics in the back of a pickup truck, this time for $200.

The CL list is gone already, so I guess they successfully completed the quick flip!

1 week later
#7225 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Miss-O / EM 1 Player
...... Condition: "There are pieces of graffiti on the sides, from the 1970's, which I feel adds to the cool factor."

...umm...does he mean the actual cabinet art? I took a quick glance and didn't see any 'graffiti'. lol

1 week later
#7270 6 years ago

You're welcome, Pecos. While I haven't successfully scored a treasure specifically from this list yet, I have investigated a few and am always hunting for more -- so your constant contributions will no doubt eventually pay off for me as they have for many others. Keep up the great work and enjoy your new glass!

3 weeks later
#7553 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Price reduced from $350 to $250**
cincinnati.craigslist.org link

On Beam is such a cool (and tough) game, though I'm biased because I have one. But that's because it's such a cool (and tough) game! Someone go save this!

3 weeks later
#7788 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Spirit of 76 / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1975
Production: 10,300
Contact/Link: spacecoast.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Needs some work."

I'm pretty miffed about this one. I saw the listing and contacted the seller -- only to discover that I'd been messaging with him back in November, as he'd apparently put this up for sale back then. He'd promised me more pictures then, but never sent them. I'd followed up a few days later, and never heard back.

Now here it is for sale again, so I reach out again ... and he replies a few hours later that it's already sold. Argh!!! Wanted it.

I never would've been able to get there yesterday anyway, with all the tourist traffic for the SpaceX Falcon Heavy. Oh well...

#7789 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

GTB Orbit - fully working, but gets stuck on 1st player. Players condition with some wear and planking on PF. BG has spot flaking. $200

Drat, you're not making any road trips to Florida anytime soon, are you...?

2 weeks later
#7928 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I had an acquaintance in college who said that hell was being tied to a Magnotron for the rest of their existence.
Game/Type: Magnotron / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1974
Production: 6,550
Contact/Link: daytona.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Needs some adjustments to the coin intake. Has not been used in a long time."

Those chewed-on looking edges of the apron cards have me concerned...

1 week later
#8016 6 years ago

Game/Type: Space Odyssey (EM)
Month/Year: June 1976
Production: 4,300 units
Cost: "Looking to trade but feel free to make offer"
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/178888776072375

Listing: "1976 space odyssey pinball machine. Needs work. Lights up. Willing to trade up. No lowball offers. "

Original listing only included photo in the back of the truck. I contacted seller to request shot of playfield, and received the other shot -- you can see lots of wear on the playfield, particularly around the kickers adjacent to the flippers.

29066374_10211754786893931_2198881684839989248_n (resized).jpg29066374_10211754786893931_2198881684839989248_n (resized).jpg

28951476_10211757345917905_7929474875071135744_o (resized).jpg28951476_10211757345917905_7929474875071135744_o (resized).jpg

1 week later
#8053 6 years ago

Game/Type: Sunshine / EM Woodrail
Month/Year: Sept 1958
Production: 1,100
Cost: 499
Contact/Link: orlando.craigslist.org link

OP: 1958 Gottlieb Sunshine pinball machine, great man cave project. vintage,antique, a survivor, one of 1100 made.

4 weeks later
#8197 6 years ago

Game/Type: Texan / EM woodrail 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1960
Production: 1,100
Contact/Link: gainesville.craigslist.org link
--> Note: not pictured or described in detail in link. I contacted seller on got the info & pics below.
--> Note: the listing says the sale was last weekend (4/14), but the seller says they'll be re-running the sale this coming weekend starting Saturday 4/21 at 8am.

Condition: "The pinball machine needs work to be usable but would make a nice decor piece as is. We are asking $150.00 for it."

Pics:
Copy of DSC05383 (resized).jpgCopy of DSC05383 (resized).jpg

Copy of DSC05384 (resized).jpgCopy of DSC05384 (resized).jpg

Copy of DSC05382 (resized).jpgCopy of DSC05382 (resized).jpg

Copy of DSC05386 (resized).jpgCopy of DSC05386 (resized).jpg

Copy of DSC05387 (resized).jpgCopy of DSC05387 (resized).jpg

Copy of DSC05385 (resized).jpgCopy of DSC05385 (resized).jpg

#8200 6 years ago
Quoted from ClintP:

Is the playfield on that Texan split?

Certainly does appear that way...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).png

4 weeks later
#8383 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Game/Type: Far Out / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1974
Production: 4,820
Cost: ?????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/FL/Rockledge/32955/1876785
Dates: TH 05/24-SAT 05/26

I've been in contact with the seller on this (since I love the art and it's close by!) -- they haven't arrived at a price yet. He has someone from a local Amusements company coming to "assess" it. He started in with the "well, I see this same game sold by PinRescue went for $3,250...", so after face-palming, I tried to get him a little better re-calibrated on true EM values.
The issues he mentioned, and others I noticed in pics:
-- wired for 220V since it was in Switzerland
-- no bell/chime
-- 10k reel doesn't step
-- very small nick in the backglass paint
-- one drop target on the left side is the wrong style
-- some wear starting around the inserts --> probably cupped

1 week later
#8516 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Dolphin / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1974
Production: Unknown
Contact/Link: macon.craigslist.org link
OP: Dolphin Pinball Machine. Working Pinball machine, the playfield looks great and black glass is flawless. The score reel sometimes gets stuck but overall works great.
Lowball offers will be ignored.
nancyhannon00gmailcom

Usually these great-priced machines that include the email address as such are scams. Just a heads up. You'll likely get some kind of "oh it sold but I got it by bidding on site xyz, check it out" BS. Good luck, hope that's not the case!

#8519 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Travel Time / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1973
Production: 3,450
Seller: Jeff Wadley
Contact/Link: ‭(214) 229-3587‬
OP: Pinball Machine. 110v. Works well.
Someone called the seller and they posted this afterwords: "I just called the dude. It was working but not now. He said he dropped a circuit board “and something flashed.” At least he didn’t electrocute himself."

lol ... that game doesn't have circuit boards

2 weeks later
#8730 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Rawhide / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1977
Production: 1,200
Link/Contact: cnj.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Playing surface and glass marquee are in good condition."

I've got a friend in Cranford I've been trying to talk into grabbing a pin for himself -- maybe this is our 'in'!

#8763 5 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Hey, I live Cranford. Send me a PM if he needs any help moving it!

Thanks! I'll let him know. (Last I heard from him was "that's VERY tempting...") You planning on snatching it up if he doesn't?

#8813 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: International Concepts
Game/Type: Night Moves /SS Cocktail Pinball
Year: November 1989
Production: 450
Cost: $600
OP: This is a rare cocktail pinball machine. It is one of only 450 made and not sold to general public. It is in great shape. It does need some work. The speakers work but are staticky. The machine turns on but may need new score board installed. Comes with manual, keys and some extra parts. Great addition for pinball lovers. See videos of it in play on YouTube. It's a solid 200 pounds and will need a couple strong people to move it. I just bought another machine so this one unfortunately will go. Text with questions.

Figures, something finally comes up in my town and it's a cocktail.

#8853 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Hollywood / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: February 1976
Production: ?
Cost: $300 OBO
Seller: Julie Jones Hoblit (Facebook)

OP via Messenger: "Pinball machine works stick some time and stays on ball 1 but has all original wire and info in side. 300 or best offer"

I found mention of a pinball machine buried in an old garage sale listing and verified she still has it. Looks like it doesn't have an original lockdown bar. I'm not interested in this theme, so I told her I'd pass the info along to you folks! If you have trouble getting in touch with her via PM, let me know, as I already have an open PM conversation going with her -- I can pass along a heads-up or send her your contact info.

received_10214066939439841 (resized).jpegreceived_10214066939439841 (resized).jpeg

received_10214066939599845 (resized).jpegreceived_10214066939599845 (resized).jpeg

received_10214066939319838 (resized).jpegreceived_10214066939319838 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#9035 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I am debating making an offer on this one, but I know nothing about em maintenance and I already have a lot of ss projects. I asked the seller to add some close up pictures of the backglass, under the playfield and inside of the cabinet. What are people's opinions of this title, and it's condition? Do you think it would be a major project to get it running again?

Quoted from CactusJack:

On beam is my favorite Bally of the 60's.
Backglasses are almost always flaking. From the photo, it looks like only the yellow is bad.
From the photos, it looks pretty good.

On Beam is a fantastic game! (I currently own one -- and if either of you are interested, I'm up for trading mine ... moving away from 2" flippers and looking for something fresh ... reference listing & pics & vid here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64557 ) ... On Beam is fast paced and super fun. Maintenance-wise, fortunately mine's been bulletproof since I got it thanks to excellent work of prior owner(s) -- but it does appear slightly more complicated than your standard EM. This could be just because of its unique parts (different from what I'm used to in my other machines) and/or due to the complex communication required with the backglass animation.

I have a ton of spare parts for this game that I'd intended to send along with the machine when I found an adequate trade -- so if you decide to get the ebay one I can help you out as best I can with comparison troubleshooting, spare parts, etc. Or you could get both! Trade me for mine, have it side by side for easier comparison, and use the the spare parts to fix up the project one!

TL;DR -- On Beam is awesome. Trade me something cool for mine.

#9103 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Game/Type: Jolly Roger---test sample game.
Month/Year: October 1966
Production: 100 to 150
Cost: $750.00
0 pinsiders own it. pinsiders want it.
Contact/Link: mohave.craigslist.org link
This is a rare pin. 3502 Jolly Roger pins were produced. Of that 3502, only 100 to 150 of this test sample was produced.
Source: https://pinside.com/pinball/search?q=jolly+roger
If rare is your thing........

I used to have a Jolly Roger ... what the difference / significance of the test sample? I.e., how could you tell?

#9106 5 years ago

Ok no wonder I was confused. Mine was yellow too.

#9139 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: High Speed / SS
Cost: $650

Wow, what a steal!

#9246 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Space Time / EM 4 Player

I inquired on this Space Time, but the listing had been up for 12 hours before I found it and so I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm sure it's probably been snatched up already.

#9252 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You cannot make that assumption. Perhaps the seller has been flooded with messages. If you are serious about buying email the seller again and tell them you are a serious buyer. Email them everyday until they get sick enough of you to respond back.
I'm not saying which pin but when I saw the ad it was tagged "pending pick up". I emailed and said if the sale fell thru that I had the cash. The next day I emailed again and heard nothing. This morning I looked at the ad again and saw the the "pending pick up" had been removed. I emailed again and said "this my 3rd email to you. I see the "pending pick up" has been removed. I have a relative that lives 10 miles from you and I can have the cash in your hand today. Please call."
Later on I got a text saying "all your emails have been received. But I have a lot of emails and you are down lower on the list, but you are the only one who sounds serious. I am dealing with no-shows, cancellations, people asking me to take less and just generally rude people. When could your relative bring the cash and when can you pick the pin up."
***The money was delivered this afternoon and I leave on Thursday to make the pick up. ***
If you want it, don't assume that no answer means it is already sold. Keep sending emails. The worse the seller can do is to tell you to FO.

Fair enough, that's a good policy. As you've implied, I also find it's a good policy to sound like a decent human being when you contact them (though I admit I have a hard time understand people who don't) -- because I've too run into people who've passed over others and went to me because my email wasn't just five words. lol

I'll contact them again today.

#9255 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Space Time /
Link/Contact: orlando.craigslist.org link

After second inquiry, heard back from seller; machine is sold.

#9298 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Have you set up a Craigslist account, and created email alerts, or are you manually looking at craigdlist when you can remember?

I was using an app for a while but it wasn't very reliable in sending prompt notifications, so now I've just been checking when I remember. Is there a better way that you recommend so that I don't miss out on more?

#9301 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

skyking2301 Go to www.craigslist.org and select "My Account." Create an account and then choose the searches tab. You enter a search for a term like pinball, pick a city and a radius. The largest radius is 200 miles. You pick a major city and create an alert within 200 miles, let's say you start with Orlando. Then you create one for Tampa, Lakeland, Miami, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, etc. Make sure that you create alerts for areas that you are willing to travel to on a weekend pick. If you live in Orlando, but are not willing to drive to Miami or Tallahassee don't create an alert there. If a pin is posted in a city like Lakeland, it will probably be within 200 miles of Orlando and Tampa so you will receive three alert emails, but three alert emails is better than the zero alert emails that you are receiving now. After you have created an alert you should receive an email alert within a minute of a pin being posted within 200 miles of your target city.

Thanks for your help! I went in there and found I'd set up searches in the past, but according to my emails I was only receiving one notification every few months. This may be due to the weird search parameters I'd used (apparently I was filtering some stuff off), and when I wasn't receiving notifications I just forgot about it. Guess I'll fine tune them now! Thanks again!

#9349 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Posted just for skyking2301!
Game/Type: Sky Kings / EM 1 Player

Woohoo! Thanks for thinking of me. Such a nice, simple, approachable game -- with the most beautiful sounding chimes!

1 week later
#9631 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Bow &amp; Arrow / EM
Year: November 1974
Production: 7,630
Link/Contact: cosprings.craigslist.org link
OP: Works
Located about 3 miles from hwy 24 in Lake George.
Comes apart to transport

Interesting backglass on that one...

3 months later
#10935 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

OP: Flying Chariot: This is a very cool Gottlieb you don't see these often it is a project and needs work done and a new glass. But cabient and backglass is in excellent shape

Cool, you don't see Flying Chariots that often. Shame, that backglass is much better than mine -- my reds have faded quite a bit.

3 months later
#11647 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Summer Time / EM 1 player (AAB)
Year: February, 1973
Production: 413
Cost: $395
Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/603341416761862/?sale_post_id=603341416761862&amp;rt=11

Note: this looks to be one of the Summer Time / Travel Time hybrids, and not a true Summer Time. Reference https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/travel-time-summer-time-owners-need-your-help-on-st-100k-lights for more info.

#11648 5 years ago

**LANDFILL ALERT! Save this machine!**

Game/Type: Jack in the Box / EM
Year: February 1973
Production: 8,300
Seller: Rhiannon Kaye
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/105929099437639?multi_permalinks=1956429611140390
OP: Unit in mid-restoration. In rough shape when I acquired it from original owners that never did any maintenance over the years. It plays without issue but needs work aesthetically. Interests change and I need the thing gone for the space. Aside from needing new rubber bands and light sockets for the poppers, everything’s there and labeled. Super cheep and ready to go but time is short. Need it gone by the end of Feb. otherwise, as much as it would pain me, it’s going to the dump. First come first serve. ***(have back glass but it is flaking. Don’t want to handle more than I have to.)

5 months later
#13121 4 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Middle pop alert!
A friend of mine is offering a Williams Miss-O for $200. I believe it complete, and somewhat working. Located in Union NJ. Message me if you're interested.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Miss-O is a fun game, I had one for a while. Note to project hunters -- that is not the original cabinet...

#13173 4 years ago
Quoted from hazmat7719:

I have one as well. I thought the same as you on the cabinet but, if you look where the legs bolt on the original paint is there. Someone repainted it with the card theme.

That caught my eye too and I wondered about it, though I can't understand why someone would do that -- paint a card theme on a pool game? Really makes you wonder about the history of this machine.

3 weeks later
#13675 4 years ago

Didn't need another project, but when they pop up in my very same town, they're hard to resist: snatched up this Bally Knockout today. It was a slight gamble because it was in a storage unit with no power available to see if anything worked. Backglass is immaculate, pf has a little wear here and there but overall pretty decent (missing right spinner, pop bumpers need updating), all plastics intact. Got it home and powered up, seems to have a few minor issues (e.g. score reel reset relay not getting triggered, 1000 switch sticking somewhere, only seems to want to start in 2p mode), but nothing I shouldn't be able to work through, hopefully. Overall it seemed to play fine, flippers are strong, should be fun!
20190825_171021 (resized).jpg20190825_171021 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#13900 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

Maybe it's in better shape than the pics show.

Are games ever in BETTER shape than the pics show? This has not been my experience. lol

#13919 4 years ago

....that log had a child!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 169.00
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 3.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SkyKing2301.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=SkyKing2301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.