IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoBoyPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4186 7 years ago

There is a second pinball machine in that picture and it looks like it is melting into the floor

4 weeks later
#4468 7 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Wizard!
EM machine
Bally, 1975
10,005 produced
Pinside average rating: 7.693
$100
neworleans.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Wizard pinball machine missing the top but still have the glass for parts only"

This one was a curb alert on Sunday free pinball machine in fact the add is still up. Someone close enough grabbed it and is now trying to make a few bucks hope it makes its way to a good home. I sent the add to a fellow pinsider Sunday who was closer then me but it was gone when he checked on it. When it was still free...

1 month later
#4954 7 years ago

cenla.craigslist.org link

Putting this out here this is mine I have it listed on CL for $450 for any pinsider the price would be $325.

#4955 7 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

cenla.craigslist.org link
Putting this out here this is mine I have it listed on CL for $450 for any pinsider the price would be $325.

Sold it locally didn't last long

#4957 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

What was it?

Gottlieb Aquarius it was working but cab could have used a re-stencil and I had touched up the edges of the backglass.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#5053 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Step right up and take your chance! TWO mystery machines, probably pachinkos or kid-sized pins, in who knows what condition. Are you feeling lucky today? Well, are you?
Game/Type: 2 pins
Cost: $50
Contact/Link: oklahomacity.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics! OP: "I have two vintage pinball machines for parts or rebuilt, I don't know much about them So if serious interested text me I'll send you pics , first $50 takes them home"

Man I just passed by there (OKC) the other day and was in a SUV......

1 month later
#5236 6 years ago

These are in Canton TX at the trade days they were marked 250 each some one come save them I'm sure you can get them way cheaper

#5241 6 years ago

That's my favorite flee market shirt I always see people reading it then do a double take. I alway let them know it's true then ask if they would like a demonstration?

2 months later
#5821 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

I like this line from the ad
"i do not accept cheques or whatever"

nacogdoches.craigslist.org link

Same guy? "i do not accept cheques or whatever"

Hi usa,
i have a collection of used games that need to be restored. Others are perfect and working
available up to 25 pins and i have plans to import from europe again. Most of the games need to be restored

I guess this makes him a international collector?

#5823 6 years ago

Yes maybe I should have said a international scammer. The broken English normally gives them away.

1 month later
#6282 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

A worthy candidate for a full restoration. The perfect winter Project Pin?
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: 16,155
Cost: $200 Firm
Contact/Link: batonrouge.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This item was in the 2016 flood, and received water in the box. The ply is separating on the cabinet and will probably have to be replaced. The machine lights up when plugged in. I can push a relay to reset the score bank, but the machine won't progress to the next player and finish the startup sequence. This machine is a major restoration or donor machine. The legs, bolts, schematics, and back box lock are included with this machine."

This is the third time this game has been listed by the same owner and the first time with some pics you can see the damage. I don't like to see any pin not saved, but for $200 I just don't see anyone ever buying it. When it was listed it's second time and with just a few pics I had contacted the seller, and was going to look at it but learning it had been flooded I passed.

#6325 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Sadly things are getting way off topic here. Bottom line is there will always be "flippers" in any hobby and that isn't going to change. Those people that do something just to make a quick buck don't see anything wrong with doing that. In some ways I hate them and in other way I wish I could do what they do. But the one thing for sure is they will always be around in any hobby.
I never worry about what someone paid for something I am buying - I just worry about what it is worth to me. Bottom line is I have no control over others actions - the only thing I can control is my actions.

You are correct there are even TV shows about "flipping", American Pickers (American Flippers) Housing ones and so on. No deferent then used cars lots, they try to find them cheap and make money some get fixed some don't.

Like you said what's it worth to me that goes with buying and selling.

Now back to project pinballs anybody have some they want to sell? I'm on the fence of listing some of my projects. Not flips just like your title I have "too many pins" more games then space.

11 months later
#10413 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Night Rider / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1976
Production: 7,000
Cost: $199
Link/Contact: batonrouge.craigslist.org link
OP: 1970s pinball machine. It needs repair. It hasn't worked in about 6 years but all the parts are there. I think the mother board might need replacing. Given that it is about 40 years old it, it is in good shape. No cracked glass. Some pain peeling.

Sold now in my garage and got it for $198.75 (there was a quarter in the game.

#10415 5 years ago

JT-Pinball nice user name I use that sometimes my self (JT game room, JT something) I’m James Wife is Theresa.

1 month later
#10780 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

This is a well deserved find given all the work you put into helping people find pins and parts.

That’s some pinball karma. Nice find bluespin

2 weeks later
#10947 5 years ago

bluespin hadn’t seen you post in a few days what did you go buy? Road trip?

#10968 5 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

That seller sucks,wouldn't tell what he wants for it.keeps saying give me an offer.i just hang up,i don't like games.

tell him fifty bucks.

1 month later
#11417 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I guess i should ask....does anyone have any parts for a bally speakeasy, gottlieb haunted house, or bally Motordome??

Sent you a pm I have a populated playfeild for a speakeasy

2 weeks later
#11560 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Paddock / EM
Year: September 1969
Production: 1,952
Cost: $300
Seller: Wyatt Pearson
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/1134824546694896/?sale_post_id=1134824546694896&rt=11
OP: Was given this
Know nothing about it
Doesn’t seem to work but plug in is messed up
Looks good
300$ sound fair ?
Holden la

I’ll call this game a pin of opportunity. Not one I was looking for but was leaving a job I’ve been on for the last couple weeks and passing right by where it was so I figured I’d take a look and guess followed me home.

#11564 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

How does it look?

I posted some pictures of it in the what did you bring home today thread. I think it’ll clean up.

3 months later
#12354 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

FREE?!?
WHAT IS UP WITH THESE FREE GAMES???

Man I missed out on a free game this weekend. A free Bally Trident about 3 hours from me. I was the second person to contact them, guess what the first person showed up and got it.

Darn yard work. May have seen the add sooner.

3 weeks later
#12439 4 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:Wish you were east of the Mississippi!

The seller in in New Jersey

800190E7-29CD-4038-840F-BCBD81DB2DCC (resized).png800190E7-29CD-4038-840F-BCBD81DB2DCC (resized).png
3 weeks later
#12605 4 years ago

Third that owned quick draw in the past. Wish it was closer for that price.

1 month later
#13515 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

We all wish we were closer…most of the time. Don’t really want to give this one up, but it needs a good amount of work on the cab and I don’t see myself getting to it anytime soon.
When I put games in storage, they commonly sit there for a long time, so I’m trying to avoid it these days and keep them out in the wild.

That's a good deal for a game that flips.

Daditude just buy it and do the Fastenal shipping. By the time I drive (gas) to pick up a game buy lunch or dinner for who rides with me to help I have easily spent a Hondo if not more.

3 weeks later
#13878 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I am selling a working project Williams comet for 1000.
Pros: works, lights up, and plays fine. Very nice Playfield
Cons: it has the wrong backglass. The lower right display isn't fully functioning(i will play with it and see if I can get it fully working, however)
Pm for pics.

Was that the One that had I think a Buck Rogers backglass? I saw that I think the even had it listed as the backglass title.

4 weeks later
#14410 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: High Speed / SS
Year: January 1986
Production: 17,080
Cost: Min Bid $300, Buy it now $495
Link/Contact: ebay.com link
Me: Displays 1-3 don't display numbers. Display 3-4 display alpha values. Bad playfield, but hardtop is available.

Good luck with this one. They have it for sale on another means. I contact them they said yes still have it. I told them I would be in their area I would come take a look at it and make a offer then nothing. I figured they sold it. Then I get a message about a week later you still interested, me yes. We exchange a few messages and we are back to silence. I’m probably about an hour and a half from where they live but can’t get a address or a time out of them to come see it. I have been in their area 2 weeks with truck and cash and sent them message both times hay I’m coming down to your area tonight you ready to sell.

I see it has a bid on Ebay good luck to the buyer

#14502 4 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

Not really, that high speed posted a few days ago was listed at 300, with a buy now of 495.00, you would have thought someone would've been smart and clicked buy now, instead it's now over 1100.00...

That High speed is an odd one, it’s now down to $585 the $1100 bidder has retracted there bid, their is a second bid also showing retracted. I'm a little salty on this one as I had the money in my pocket for about two weeks to buy it (a local buy pre if getting put on eBay), but never could get an address from the seller. It makes me wonder how the eBay sale will work out?

1 month later
#15084 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Stars / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1978
Production: 5,127
Cost: $500
Seller: Jessica Buras
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/578434719578818/
OP: Stern Stars pinball machine. Back glass and play field are in good condition. Machine works but will need some work to be 100%. Chimes currently not working. Cannot deliver

What does a pinhead do after getting up at 1:30 AM this morning to smoke a turkey, then after his family eats Thanksgiving lunch with him he gets in his truck and does a nine hour round-trip to go pick up a pinball machine.

ABA346CF-33E9-4428-B6DD-AEF82F6BF673 (resized).jpegABA346CF-33E9-4428-B6DD-AEF82F6BF673 (resized).jpegCA07CB38-C615-4E7D-B858-343002B43066 (resized).pngCA07CB38-C615-4E7D-B858-343002B43066 (resized).png
1 month later
#15418 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Also have a Bally Lost World that I would be willing to pass on. Picked it up last week in a multi-game deal, but don’t really have the space. I could do $350 if someone is interested.
I set it up just to go over it, because it was packaged up when I took it. Game is complete. BG has a couple flake spots, and somebody put tape on the back. It’s not horrible though. PF has a little bit of wear, but it isn’t bad at all.
Cab is pretty nice. Looks like the MPU had some corrosion that was neutralized. There is a capacitor hacked in there, maybe for speaker noise, and there is a burn mark on the rectifier board near the one fuse clip. I didn’t try to boot it. It’s a semi-project.
I did remove the doorbell mod.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

At that price someone could probably afford to have it shipped doing the fastenal thing.

Definitely an if I were closer it would have been in the truck and on its way to my place pin, at that price. Nice to see you are just passing it on at a low price.

4 weeks later
#15775 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Headless Pin - Parts machine
Game/Type: Evel Knievel / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 14,000
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: nashville.craigslist.org link
OP: Here is a Bally Evel Knievel pinball machine body. The cabinet is pretty nice. The playfeild is dirty with some wear. The complete head is missing. The head was unbolted and disconnected to take to a guy for repair in Rogersville/ Killen Alabama area. He passed away and head went missing. Asking $300.

Wish I were closer I have NOS playfeild for a Evel Knievel and a bally cabinet I could take a head off of. Probably even have enough extra boards to get it to flipping

#15778 4 years ago

Looks like the EK sold add is down, I sure was contemplating a 20+hr road trip on that one.

1 month later
#16251 4 years ago

I’d be all over that if it wasn’t for the lockdown and TX not wanting LA residents crossing the border. I’m sure someone in your area will snatch it up.

#16285 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Pay daditude PayPal friends and family now and pick up the pin in a few weeks when this all blows over

Quoted from Daditude:

I have a deal pending. If it falls through PoBoyPinball I have no problem taking paypal and holding it.

Thanks bluespin and Daditude. I love this thread and group and what all they do to help get project's in people's hands. Just different times right now so just working on my projects I already have.

3 weeks later
#16486 3 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Damn travel restrictions between LA and TX, I'd love to do a lost world!

You have it backwards TX can drive into LA no problem it’s LA that can’t drive into TX your state has your board closed to us

3 weeks later
#16692 3 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Thanks!!
Wonder if they would take hand sanitizer in trade, got 19,000 gallons at my disposal.
Boss (who resides in Beaumont) would love it if I could move some and get that machine as a bonus.

If you need the sellers info PM me, I have sold him a few games in the past.

#16695 3 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

How much for the Harlem?

He has it listed for $1600 but not as a project

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/279524916558196/

2 weeks later
#16881 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Well, it is nice, but for that kind of money I have other things I would spend my money on

If you watch the video when they started a game the score reals didn’t reset. And when they played the ball a little they didn’t show if they were scoring.

5 months later
#18956 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Valley Fair is a theme park just south of Minneapolis known for their rollercoasters, and the Jolly Green Giant is from Minnesota and features heavily in Minnesota advertising. I wonder if there was some tie-in at some point between the two.
I wonder how the hell it ended up in Georgia though.
Are you picking this one up PapaKilo?

Grew up in MN I spotted the Jolly green giant and sprout right away and your correct about valley fair. I wonder if the had a promo together back in the day wouldn’t surprise me.

1 month later
#19243 3 years ago

Here ya go hope someone here picks it up Hokus Pokus $400 in GA

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/452375789501629/

#19250 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I would grab that if I was closer

Me to. I’m surprised it’s not already bluespin home

#19256 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I’m trying. Seller is ignoring me.

I see it’s marked as sold did you get it

2 months later
#20159 3 years ago

I saw this one and about 5 minutes later it was sold. I didn’t get it.

033BFB7D-B76D-4AAE-866E-DB67909E8877 (resized).png033BFB7D-B76D-4AAE-866E-DB67909E8877 (resized).png
#20162 3 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

Yesterday was April FOOLS day....js

I think it was real, I checked and they had a few other things for sale. It did say players 3 and 4 displays were out but other then that it worked. By the time I went to respond it was marked sold. Add was up for about 6 hours from what it showed.

3 weeks later
#20349 2 years ago

I was so tempted to chase after this one add was up longer then I thought it would be. It was only about 6 hours from me... then there’s the drive home

#20352 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:These pins are less than a mile from me. But there is no address. It is an auction. I called the estate seller this afternoon inquiring if they can be seen before bidding, do they work, condition, etc.
I'm still waiting for a return call.

The Vector is at about $300 on the bid the EM around $50 bucks and the Harley $500 if I were that close I would probably make a bid or two

3 months later
#21018 2 years ago

This one didn’t last long. It’s already at my place

3 weeks later
#21237 2 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

It looks like it was moved to a new part of the house and relisted.

Different seller looks like same game (flip).

3 weeks later
#21439 2 years ago
Quoted from AJGross:

Lol. That's exactly the situation that happened with the Phoenix I bought last weekend. To the "T". Except I bought it from the guy who got it from the estate sale. Check out the flipper rubbers. And one slingshot also had rubber bands on it.
[quoted image]

I bought a game where someone used ponytail holders as rubbers in a few places.

1 month later
#21673 2 years ago

#joker-poker $200 in Northern Louisiana check out the one leg or lack there of.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/944250266169539/

#21677 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

It’s only two hours for you. Go get it so that I don’t have to!

About 2 1/2 hour for me. I’m full up on projects or I probably would. This group has been good to me so just paying it forward.

1 month later
#21902 2 years ago

Here is a pair someone save them

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/206643021590148/

Have 2 pinball machines for parts. Price is $500 for both machines. located in Arkadelphia,Arkansas.

#21903 2 years ago

Williams Full House EM

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/262432859193299/

From the add

Barn find. Works and plays. Backglass is poor. Needs restoration. I have too many project games and selling off a few.

1 week later
#21938 2 years ago

#hayburners at a flee market in a bundle deal. Looks rough who knows what they would take for just it?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/566749270114121/permalink/4419999731455703/

#21950 2 years ago
Quoted from subruckus:

Was hoping to nab this, perhaps one of y'all did already? $150 for a Gottlieb Surfer in Brooklyn. Haven't heard back so assuming its gone. PF looks great from pictures, pretty busted cab and needs some "simple fixes"
newyork.craigslist.org link

You never know keep trying. I found a game that was listed by its name and not pinball (go to search word) pretty cheap and I thought the same it was sold. Sent a message nothing. Week later sent another message and the next day started communicating with the seller. He was always a little slow with responding but in the end I ended up with another game.

#21953 2 years ago
Quoted from subruckus:PoBoyPinball bluespin : appreciate the responses and encouraging stories! I will contact him again in a couple hours and hopefully I get lucky. only thing is he needs it out by the 28th, and I'm leaving the 24th. Will report back if I bring it home!

My message to the seller would be have cash have truck can come get it today and get it out of your way. Here’s my cell if you want to call or text. Thanks and let me know.

Good luck persistence pays off sometimes

#21964 2 years ago

#bobby-orrs-power-play $300

I love a project and believe it or not if I was closer I would probably go take a look at it and maybe make a offer? I see Bally Parts

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1085166722251210/

#21967 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I see rotten wood, mold and a shit ton of rust. $ 50 would be very generous.

If I were closer I would take a look and make a offer, I see a lockdown bar, legs, I would take a closer look at the displays, the boards. I don’t see a fix just some parts.

3 weeks later
#22120 2 years ago
Quoted from Biju:

I really wish I knew how to fix these up because I have a feeling I'm going to see it go and regret not giving it a shot. I just don't think I've got the chops to fix it up properly.

My first game was a EM I knew nothing about them. For a buck and a half I would take a chance on it. There’s a lot of info on line on how to get a em going. If you can’t resell it and try to break even.

#22175 2 years ago

King Rock $250. I remember seeing this one before in my area seems like it was cheaper, set of flippers seem to be missing and no lockdown bar so I know it’s the same game.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/280869283966524/

#22187 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You will never believe this...the deal fell through with the other guy and I got it!! Yay!!

Nice persistence pays off sometimes

#22191 2 years ago
Quoted from AndrewP:

“Broadway” pure mechanical / bagatelle
$100
Providence RI
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/953997995251953
I wasn’t sure about the interest in this, but I thought it was attractive enough to post.

Someone save it from the weather (snow)

1 month later
#22317 2 years ago

#zip-a-doo $450 needs backglass says it’s working

https://www.facebook.com/groups/958426214184968/permalink/5332738866753659/

#22321 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Says $600 now.

It's a little miss leading Looks like it was orginally $600 and they dropped it to $450 but didn’t change the number in the description.

5C26BB70-DBC2-47B9-89DC-C789BF02F21B (resized).png5C26BB70-DBC2-47B9-89DC-C789BF02F21B (resized).png
#22333 2 years ago
Quoted from Duramadmax:

Well I went and took the drive....it's rough...Rough....head needs to be replaced. Cab bottom is shot. Front of cab is split. I could not see the boards because the cabinet was locked. Under the playfield is in fair shape. Playfield needs a hard top. I did get some wiggle room on price. We shall see what becomes of it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Inside pic answer my question to the lockdown bar. Did you buy it?

#22350 2 years ago

I always wanted to find a pinball machine at a garage sale. I guess I just did but since I’m too far from it, I hope someone closer can go. Crescendo not sure if it’s a project or not but figured I’d share

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/380539953883821/

4 weeks later
#22595 2 years ago

#gaucho $500 1964 PINBALL MACHINE NEEDS FIXING

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/334748051845377/

1 month later
#23055 1 year ago

Pretty sure this was a real deal and not a scam. I sent a message on it just after seeing it here, add had been up maybe 40 minutes. Told them sold I could come that night, it was just a few hours from me. Didn’t hear from them until the morning and I think I was second as they communicated with me. Who ever got it didn’t pick it up until later that day. Wasn’t me…

18013F8E-F4C8-4F4B-BEDF-20E28ED7C08D (resized).png18013F8E-F4C8-4F4B-BEDF-20E28ED7C08D (resized).png
#23059 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

It wasn’t me and she confirmed I was second in line. Someone got an awesome deal.

I think there was a lot of second in lines??? A friend in another group here though he was second that’s 3 of us. It she would have read my message she could have had cash in her hands between 10 to 11 that night but she didn’t read my message until that morning. She was very polite as was I hopping there was still a chance.

6 months later
2 weeks later
#23960 1 year ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Ad says $800.00 now.

Now at $700 check out the legs and lockdown bar.

131EE3BF-E806-4FDA-AC22-CC75B42F649E (resized).png131EE3BF-E806-4FDA-AC22-CC75B42F649E (resized).png
#23965 1 year ago

I missed the coin door lock / latch. Gets even better the more you look.

1 month later
#24048 1 year ago

#paradise

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/499929022286205/?mibextid=6ojiHh

$300 Paradise pinball machine. Does not function as intended. Make an offer. It has to be picked up in Ladonia, TX.
1BD402C2-B112-48C5-80FB-042FCDB4F269 (resized).png1BD402C2-B112-48C5-80FB-042FCDB4F269 (resized).png

#24049 1 year ago

#sheriff

$300

New Orleans LA area

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/669937831200918/?mibextid=6ojiHh

8366FEA8-796E-4D11-9D2E-4F98909EC1C4 (resized).png8366FEA8-796E-4D11-9D2E-4F98909EC1C4 (resized).pngDB4682FC-ED6D-463C-A033-1FF5CF2A6D80 (resized).pngDB4682FC-ED6D-463C-A033-1FF5CF2A6D80 (resized).pngFCC36AD3-9540-49A1-944A-BB9E8968B207 (resized).pngFCC36AD3-9540-49A1-944A-BB9E8968B207 (resized).png
1 week later
#24085 1 year ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

Bally
Space Invaders
$20 (Free)
Portland OR
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149470
New Pinside account

Some one close go get it.

2 weeks later
#24203 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

This is a 100% day 1, 20% off day 2, and 50% off day 3. I hope he is not too stiff on his day 1 price.

I went to an estate sale Sunday and a lot at 50% was still too high. Good luck

1 week later
#24285 1 year ago

#sky-jump-gottlieb $180 someone go get it Dallas area https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/585514223100463/?mibextid=6ojiHh

#24287 1 year ago

I knew it wouldn’t last long. It would be in the back of my truck if I was closer.

#24289 1 year ago

On Beam east of Dallas $600 no extra charge for mouse nest

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/6112120948838750/?mibextid=6ojiHh

39CA887C-4973-4455-95A9-57CF58274759 (resized).png39CA887C-4973-4455-95A9-57CF58274759 (resized).png43D7C25D-C562-4133-8562-2681BF225B4A (resized).png43D7C25D-C562-4133-8562-2681BF225B4A (resized).png
3 weeks later
#24375 1 year ago

#scuba $500 shows to be a working game Dallas Fort Worth area

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/826984988413271/?mibextid=6ojiHh

1 month later
#24550 11 months ago

#pokerino $250 / make offer

Leesburg TX

From the add

1978 vintage Pokerino pinball machine. Not working. Needs work.
Make me an offer

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1220885532120800/?mibextid=6ojiHh

#24552 11 months ago

#space-odyssey make offer

From the seller

Tags registered in 1981 on this pinball machine.
It needs to be cleaned up quite a bit, but otherwise it's in excellent condition.
All wires in tact too!
MAKE AN OFFER!!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/6359717107413605/?mibextid=6ojiHh

#24556 11 months ago

#see-saw $250

From the seller

1970's model, electro-mechanical, 1-4 players. Bought this as a project but haven't had time to refurbish. Several new parts included. Asking $250 or best offer. No delivery or trades.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/195332599982444/?mibextid=6ojiHh

#24557 11 months ago

#pat-hand $500

From the seller

Good condition. Needs some maintenance.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/987405165774098/?mibextid=6ojiHh

2 weeks later
#24605 11 months ago

Deal of the day for someone close to Little Rock $100

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/577265137730496/?mibextid=6ojiHh

IMG_6623 (resized).pngIMG_6623 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#24698 10 months ago

#disco $100

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1353565382169268/?mibextid=6ojiHh

From the seller this pin ball machine is NOT currently working. It did work fine with many hours of play time before we moved it to Caddo Mills. We had a service guy look at it and he said it needs to be cleaned. We need it gone asap! Make me an offer See less

#24704 10 months ago

#night-rider

Garage sale alert. I have already checked that off my list by finding a EK at a garage sale. So here ya go for someone wanting to do the same and getting a pin at a garage sale

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/6246919515377764/?mibextid=6ojiHh

2 months later
#24935 8 months ago

Free someone go get it Volcano Slidell LA

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/820058589827306/?mibextid=6ojiHh

IMG_7064 (resized).pngIMG_7064 (resized).png
1 month later
#25039 6 months ago

There is a good bit of the game on the glass. For sure a project $100 #pro football

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1040923740593263/?mibextid=6ojiHh

IMG_7231 (resized).pngIMG_7231 (resized).png
#25041 6 months ago

Here is one from yesterday but it’s already sold. I sent it to a fellow local pinsider and he picked it up after work.
IMG_7232 (resized).pngIMG_7232 (resized).png

2 weeks later
#25083 6 months ago
Quoted from RoyGBev:

Why did the blown out Mata Hari in North Little Rock AR disappear?

It’s waiting for you to buy it. I posted it in the pinball horror.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/650388317207384/?mibextid=6ojiHh

#25101 6 months ago
Quoted from jazc4:

I sent a message as well but got nothing.

Shows sold. He never even read my message.

1 month later
#25359 4 months ago
Quoted from dung:

Same places everyone here finds them. The key is checking alot, being able to leave immediately for them, and be willing to go distances.

Very true constantly check. Immediate response to the ad have cash and be able to pick up before anyone else.

#25403 4 months ago

#cinema $300

Fort Worth TX

Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/56aiyTibb4tDoitN/?mibextid=79PoIi

#25412 4 months ago

How is this add still up? No one close needs a free pin

#25421 4 months ago

#wild-fyre
$500
Corsicana TX

Looks like an easy load back your truck up to his and move it over. I would remove the legs and fold the head if it was me

https://www.facebook.com/share/TrSsFA3LmGyLLrZe/?mibextid=79PoIi

1 month later
#25714 80 days ago

Free pinball machine alert. Wish I were closer

#wild-life

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1K3pAvhUcbd8Yhda/?mibextid=79PoIi

3 weeks later
#25851 54 days ago
Quoted from pevo:

Id like to try. I do know where a Solar City is...but just cant seem to want to pull the trigger on it. Its only about 3+ hours one way from me.

You just don’t want to deal with the other 3 games that come with it. Thats what’s keeping me away.

1 month later
#26024 15 days ago

#close-encounters-of-the-third-kind $200 Wharton Texas

https://www.facebook.com/share/gNdHtsd5s4zDpn4Q/?mibextid=79PoIi

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 169.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoBoyPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=PoBoyPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.