IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinPilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6870 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

FIFTEEN PINBALL MACHINES - GARAGE SALE TOMORROW!
Contact/Link: wichitafalls.craigslist.org link
There are 15 pins that I can identify, plus several that I can't. Here is a list of the pins that I can identify:
Wizard!
Captain Fantastic
Bally Playboy
Bally Star Trek
Flash
Black Knight*
Pharaoh*
Stellar Wars
Black Hole*
Eight Ball
Mata Hari
Strikes and Spares
Firepower
Gorgar
Tri Zone
*Does anyone want to pick one of these up for me? Please! ?

I paid a local lawn service guy I found on CL $20 via Paypal to go to that garage sale in Wichita Falls. It was false advertising, as only four pins were actually for sale, and they were nothing to get excited about. He had a 1970 Strike Zone for $450 and a non-working Tri-Zone for $350, the other two were sold. Not exactly smoking deals worth long drives. The guy is a local police officer, nice enough on the phone, but he shouldn't have shown all those pinball machines if they weren't for sale!

There needs to be a smartphone app called "EYES ON IT" that would show requested photo opportunities nearby and offered prices. Users could accept the gig, go to the location, take pics/video with their phone, and get paid when the requester approves the photos, or video, as the case may be. Any app developers out there want to build this for me? I'm amazed something like this doesn't already exist! Imagine if for a small fee, you could have a third party go take pictures of a pinball machine, car, house, airplane, boat, RV, motorcycle, or really anything that you wanted! I'd be a frequent user of this type of service. I can foresee some legal issues, but I think they could be addressed in the user agreement.

#6873 6 years ago

The other two pins that he sold were Stern Dracula for $1500 and Harlem Globetrotters for $1100. The Tri-Zone needs board work and new coils, so a bit of a project. Strike Zone works but had serious flaking at the top of the BG.

NicoVolta, you're correct about the darkside. I can see stalkers taking advantage of it, I can see issues with people being in the pics without their consent, etc, though most courts have held that you have no right, or even expectation of, any privacy when you are out in public. I mean, go to Walmart and you be filmed by two dozen cameras. The difference here is the monetization of the photos. But again, these issues can be addressed in various ways. If the average photo gig paid $20, and the app kept $5 netting the photog $15, I think there would be folks lining up to make that easy $15. The lawn guy in Wichita Falls joked it wass the easiest $20 he ever made! LOL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Boards
Troxel Repair

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 3.00
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinPilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=PinPilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.