IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2035 7 years ago
Quoted from lmsybiatb:

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Flash
Month/Year: 1979
Cost: $599
Link/Contact: columbus.craigslist.org link
"Might need a little tune up or just a simple fuse." Lol
The owner took horrible pics, but the game does appear to be in good shape for the price.

That's a Williams

#2037 7 years ago

Just saying, as you put Stern

#2042 7 years ago
Quoted from lmsybiatb:

I made a mistake, it happens. You caught the mistake and I acknowledged it. That should have been the end of our interaction.

Hah, I just said it because you didn't edit it after your second post so I wasn't sure you got what I meant, didn't wanna sound like I was calling a Williams a Williams for no reason ("that it is"), that'd be silly. Simply posted again for my own accord incase I didn't make any sense, wasn't trying to be an ass. Damn. Glad you got it, though.

No hard feelings I hope.

#2047 7 years ago

It's funny/weird, I've seen like a billion Airborne Avengers games on CL by now, but I've never even seen or heard of a Circus before and it has a pretty big production number, especially compared to the low number of Airborne Avengers. Weird.

2 weeks later
#2186 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Captive_Ball, I was about to post that Williams World Cup but I saw you beat me to it! Interesting project there.
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Bongo / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1963
Production: 1,050 (!)
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: cleveland.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "working Bongo pinball, needs restored. I have the two pieces for the bumpers in the pics. took them off to clean playfield . machine works cheap pinball"

Wish it wasn't so far Perfect Star Jet cabinet opportunity, although why does the sideart have to look so nice? Blah. I'd feel awful sanding that off.

#2196 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

From The 1950s
1950's
--------------------

over 20 years old

I was going to say what the hell then I remembered that the slot machines and stuff need to be older than 20, I was very confused on why he would only put 20 when he clearly kind of knows when it was made LOL

#2217 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Spacelab / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1974
Production: 30 (!!)
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: newlondon.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I have a Space Lab Pinball Machine. Everyone owns a sky lab, who owns a SPACE LAB? It may be rare, but it probably will never be super valuable in my opinion.
Well this is your chance, supposedly only 30 made. Playfield is probably a 5 out of 10. Cab a 6 out of 10. BG a 6 out of 10. It plays but the kick out coil does not fire. The rest seems to work. "

Sent an e-mail

3 weeks later
#2465 7 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

I picked up this basement-fresh Sky Jump yesterday. I figure I could leave it in the project pile... but if a Pinsider wanted it for $300, I'll let it go. PM me if interested.

Please! PM incoming! Sky Jump is one of my grails.

#2466 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Trio / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1965
Production: 750 (!)
Cost: Free (!)
Link/Contact: sfbay.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "DON'T GET EXCITED WITH HIGH HOPES.
this is, was, a 1965 Bally Trio of which only 750 produced. Unfortunately when I got it, it was to far gone to restore. Parted out a bit of it, and now it's time to go. Maybe you can part out more.
It's missing the following (probably more);
Back glass
Playfield glass
Legs
Front door
Back door
Lock-down bar
Score reels
Transformer
Side rails
Lots of wiring
Playfield is completely unpopulated
other stuff I can't remember
Buy HEY! It's free"

I wonder how much shipping would run on this. The cabinet would fit for Star Jet which I need. Hmm.

#2478 7 years ago

Here she is, as is. Most of the units are frozen up and it needs some love for the reset cycle to finish but it got farther than I thought it would (the second time after trying again, lol) without service/adjustments, so that's good! Needs a lot of love but it will shine eventually, definitely a good base. Went somewhere else after I picked it up and calling it quits tonight after setting it up to do some other things but I hope to get back into it in a few days. Finally get to use my knowledge on an actual game again repeatedly rather than providing assistance on threads. Love a good project. It will go next to the rest of the wedgeheads once it's done, I need time to restore a lot of it and also move a bunch of other games to where I've been planning for a while.

Camera makes it looks much more flaked than it is, the glass is actually pretty nice and only a little bit of shine through the red, not even worth replacing, probably. Cool!

skyjump_(resized).jpgskyjump_(resized).jpg

#2483 7 years ago

Thanks all! Already (lol) got it working after rewiring some stuff and a bunch of other fiddling, I'll go into that later. I'll probably put a little thread up on it, but honestly there isn't too much more to do, original paint is very very nice and now it pretty much just needs a really good cleaning, new rubbers all around (obviously), and rebuilding of some very rough units among other loose ends. I dug out a suitable ball and even knocked the ball around a little and probably 90% of it works like it should now so that's nice. A hacked and removed slingshot assembly and misadjusted outhole switch (separate issues) were holding the reset up but after rewiring/reinstalling the slingshot (which by the way was working completely fine yet they removed it, "bottom of the cabinet special") with some pinball-recycled wire and correctly gapping the outhole switch it started right up. Outhole coil and assembly are also gone but that part is universal to like every Gottlieb ever (exaggeration) so that won't be too bad to find.

Now I just need to order bulbs since I'll be out before I finish this machine. Whoever owned it previously replaced almost EVERY bulb in the entire machine (inserts, GI) with #455 flash lamps/flasher bulbs... that was a bit of a weird surprise.

I already swapped a few bulbs out but I think I might put them back where they were just to get a video of it before I do the rest, it's crazy.

#2522 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Oh my god, please do it. That would be the greatest...in the worst way.
Anxiously awaiting footage of the Sky Jump Blinkerton Supreme LE.
Sincerely,
Ryan

Had an issue with uploading the videos but I'll get them up when I post the thread, decided just to do it when I'm finished.

I suppose I can throw a spoiler out there though...

Edit 1 second later: Nevermind. I'm just gonna put it in the thread. Too cool of a picture to spoil.

1 week later
#2579 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

This machine has been up for sale for at least 3 to 6 months and has been up for $325 for a good bit of the time listed. I am about a hour away but figure there must be something up with it or it would likely be gone by now?

Playfield is shot if I remember correctly from looking at the pictures, that's not "fixable" so many avoid it

#2582 7 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

Game/Type: Lucky Seven / SS
Month/Year: November 1978
Production: 4,253
Cost: $75
Contact/Link: duluth.craigslist.org link
Condition: Non-working, but cheap...

Very very nice condition for $75.

#2618 7 years ago

Here's one, 1974 Gottlieb Top Card bid is at $250, Fisher Illinois

ebay.com link: used pinball machine

#2619 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Top Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1974
Production: 3,100
Cost: Current Bid: $ .01
Link/Contact:ebay.com link » 1974 Gottlieb Top Card Pinball Machine Excellent Condition
OP: Really clean and tuned to play fast and snappy "Top Card" will fill your home with the wonderful sounds of a Gottlieb pinball machine. Family and friends will have endless fun trying to get all thirteen cards out. My Wife has had this since she was a kid, her dad purchased this new, so it is a one owner machine, you can look up the stats on the internet for this machine, it plays great and fast, we are moving and just do not have room to keep it any longer.This is Pick Up Only in Winterset Iowa, If I have to ship it, I would need to check into shipping costs and Insurance.
Please send me an email if you have any questions or want to see any additional specific photos, we have restored all of the rubber in this machine and it is a wonderful game, we just do not have enough room for it.

Probably too nice for the project games thread

#2660 7 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I've had sellers tell me that they're afraid to plug in old electrical plugs because they might get shocked, the surge of power might damage the game, or the machine could spontaneously burst into flames. They'd rather you take that chance once it's sold and out of their home.
I haven't had a game explode yet, but maybe I'm just lucky.

To be fair, I'd rather have a machine untouched if the price is right, who knows if the fuses are wrong or if there's a short, etc., etc..

Could end up in a lot of problems for the seller and the buyer. Old electricity is scary to a lot of folks (and a lot of these things look very daunting), I don't blame them for not plugging them in. It doesn't bother me with pinball but if I saw a tiny old brown lamp cord going into a box filled with metal contacts I probably would have left it be before I was in the hobby as well.

As long as the price is right. If it worked their price would probably be higher.

1 week later
#2722 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Hot Shot / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1973
Production: 9,000
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: southbend.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I believe it needs one flag bumper repaired. "
Goshen, IN famous for this picture, the same Palm Sunday in 1965 that an F4 tornado came within 1.75 miles of my house:

Wow, looks amazing for the price.

#2737 7 years ago

If King Kool or King Rock was your favorite pinball machine your ship may have come in.

And no ships came in that day...

#2800 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Relisted - another needing to be rescued** Its FREE!
OP: "LAST chance folks. A number of people expressed interest in this, but no one showed up to take it. Couple more days and it's off to the dump."
Game/Type: Trio / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1965
Production: 750 (!)
Cost: Free (!)
Link/Contact: sfbay.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "DON'T GET EXCITED WITH HIGH HOPES.
this is, was, a 1965 Bally Trio of which only 750 produced. Unfortunately when I got it, it was to far gone to restore. Parted out a bit of it, and now it's time to go. Maybe you can part out more.
It's missing the following (probably more);
Back glass
Playfield glass
Legs
Front door
Back door
Lock-down bar
Score reels
Transformer
Side rails
Lots of wiring
Playfield is completely unpopulated
other stuff I can't remember
Buy HEY! It's free"

This is the cabinet I need for Star-Jet and I sent him an email a while back asking if he would consider working with me and shipping only the empty body cabinet even if I threw some extra money his way for his efforts. No dice, not even a response. Common, but still a bummer.

2 weeks later
#2991 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Relisted at reduced price of $250 - bend.craigslist.org link

Worth it at that price! I love that it seems like a lot of these projects are finally coming up for sale at a reasonable, hooray for sellers coming back down to Earth.

#3068 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I'm almost afraid to post this one. Let the innuendos commence forthwith!
Manufacturer: Playmatic of Spain
Game/Type: Conquest 200 / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1976
Production: Unknown
Cost: $295
Contact/Link: madison.craigslist.org link
Condition: "1976 Bi-Centennial Playmatic Conquest 200 Pinball Machine. Looks Nice-Full Size
This game is fully functional except for one issue, the right flipper sticks in up-stroke position on high voltage. The ball load, 500 point drop targets, & 50,000 bonus can all trigger the flipper to stick, and ultimately the game needs to be shut off or reset game pushed to relieve the flipper from its unnatural position. The flipper solenoid assembly has been replaced and did not alleviate problem.
The backglass and game board are in very good condition. The whites around the counters are the worst of it on the backglass; and the play field has some flipper drag wear, otherwise it is very nice.
The previous owner has wire caps on some connections inexplicably, but that shouldn't complicate your quest to isolate the electronic issue that it has to make this a 100% restored/playable machine."

It's like a Gottlieb, a Williams, and a little bit of Bally (reels) had a baby.

Also, all that wiring, holy shit.

#3069 7 years ago

Game/Type: Golden Arrow / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1977
Production: 1,530
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: tulsa.craigslist.org link

That's an amazing deal

2 weeks later
#3319 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Skill Ball / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1961
Production: 650 (!)
Contact/Link: dallas.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This is a project or parts machine. Not tested. Not working.
Fix up or part out
Backglass Fair
Cabinet been repainted
Coin door straight but scratched
Legs painted
Playfield wear around the flippers
Plastics are bad
Many usable parts"

That looks really nice for the price.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

El Toro, 1963 Williams: $500
...albeit, an El Toro.

Silly Ryan, you're mixing it up with the Bally version! AFAIK the Williams version is pretty well received.

1 week later
#3436 7 years ago

Game/Type: Smart Set / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1969
Production: 4,500
Cost: Starting Bid $222 (No current bids) OR Buy It Now: $380
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » 1969 Williams Smart Set Pinball Machine
OP: It currently is not functional though it was playable a few years ago. The flippers,plunger, lights, mushrooms all work. The mechanism that controls the ball being bounced out from the holes is not working. The reset is also not functioning. Hope someone will get this and bring it back to life.

Note that this has the "extra digit" mod cut into the backglass art in the four places

#3495 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

True, it's unfortunate that it was stored without playfield glass

Actually, a lot of times dirt helps "seal" the playfield up a bit more from the elements and whatnot if it's like actual dirt from lack for use with glass off and not like ball dirt from constant use. I've heard stories of people bringing home machines with playfield absolutely COVERED in dust and dirt (like literally, as the glass was off as stated, so you could barely see any art or text) and wiping it off with whatever they used and it was a perfect example underneath.

#3546 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Jive Time / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1970
Production: ~ 465+ (!)
Cost: $250
Condition: OP: "...works but the 100s column of the score reel sticks. Also have an instruction manual and wiring diagram for both"
Game/Type: Dipsy Doodle / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1970
Condition: OP: "...is not currently working"
Link/Contact: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Added 63 days ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

I did it! She's on her way, what an adventure this machine will have!

Screenshot_3608 (resized).pngScreenshot_3608 (resized).png

Original picture of it out in the Southern California mountains, stayed tuned for unloading pics and pictures of it finally in my game room in my Williams row! HOW EXCITING! :

84b79b17caa90488106fa58f975c151e506fd879 (resized).jpg84b79b17caa90488106fa58f975c151e506fd879 (resized).jpg

#3555 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Big Indian /EM 4 Player
Year: February 1974
Production: 8,030
Contact/Link: sandiego.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Lights up. Doesn't play."

Bad glass but cabinet looks nice. Worthy pickup in non-working condition if anybody can talk him down $100.

EDIT: Playfield looks pretty nice from the only photo you can really see half of it in anyways.

#3563 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Good first project game here.
Game/Type: Straight Flush / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1970
Contact/Link: seattle.craigslist.org link
Condition: Nice looking pin. OP: "we've played it for years, sitting not playing caused relays to stick or not function. Playing field is good, back glass has some paint missing, cabinet has been painted, wasn't me."

Read that as "First good project game here" and said "Wait a second...", hah!

Straight Flush is such a beautiful game, unfortunately never played one yet though. I love the staircase artwork on the playfield, almost makes it feel like a ramp. I think this title is next in my planned Williams 70's-only "big-number-reel-only" (+ personally-desired 1969 Post Time/Paddock & 1969 Seven Up/Set Up) single player collection. Man, when I get a row filled up with these things like I have my wedgehead collection it is going to look sweet, except nobody has done this one before as far as I've seen. These won my heart almost just as much as the wedgeheads. The ones I'm after all have a very similar look and will be a great beautiful collection to me, the earliest machine I want was conveniently also the first Williams single player with 3" flippers, but I didn't want to note that as that's not the reason I like them so much, it's in the look and then the play. Finding a name for what to call these is almost harder than collecting them!

It's interesting how different (but also great) they can play from the Gottlieb machines as well. Doodle Bug/Love Bug is another great one.

Photo credit of Straight Flush, to IPDB & the uploader there. If it were closer I would snag it.

image-2 (resized).jpgimage-2 (resized).jpg

#3566 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Otaku, notice the similarity to Williams Expo - 1969. Expo's spinner is in the backbox instead of the playfield:

Check out the awesome, for 1969, pop bumper action and game play after restoration:
» YouTube video

I also took a liking to Expo and have watched your video more than once, actually!

Jive Time also has the spinner in the backbox. Only thing with that game is I wish they didn't use so much (bright) RED!

#3591 7 years ago

Jive Time got here today after waiting 2~ months and working my ass off to save up for the shipping bill. I had to move stuff around to get it inside my garage (temporary) so I had them leave it outside the garage door. On the way out wheeling back a shitty $100 "why did I buy this it's a piece of shit" arcade machine into my driveway to reorganize and make some room, due to the awful base it fell off the cart, fell sideways, took a quarter sized chunk of paint off of the near perfect side of Jive Time, then hit me (bleeding pretty bad but nothing major, just skin), then fell face first onto my driveway in all of it's 300 pound particleboard cabinet fury.

Large black scuff marks and lost paint on Jive Time, a little less and less as it went down. I'm absolutely crushed. After that and my pinball high going to a very low pissed off low, never has this hobby brought me so close to frustrated tears. Figured since I was updating the story here I'd put it here, had to vent somewhere.

I guess I'll try my best to touch it up, but I don't think it'll ever be the same unless there's some wonder method. I wish I had a time machine so I could have reacted differently. I'd prefer that arcade machine falling to the ground and bursting to pieces instead if it saved the paint. What an awful awful feeling.

#3594 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Don't beat yourself up over it. It didn't knock your Jive Time over when it fell so the outcome could have been considerably worse. You learned a lesson. You won't do it again. And you didn't lose the game as a result.

Very true. Thanks for the kind words, they helped. Even being quite careful I feel like I do this way too much, luckily nothing large scale, but these little mess ups are brutal. I guess sometimes they're just unavoidable, especially in a hobby where they're such a big deal, and a very physically demanding hobby at that. Let's lighten this up a bit, I'll post pictures shortly of its arrival.

#3595 7 years ago

Thanks for listing this, Pecos! Just think... you are one of the SOLE reasons behind a pinball machine crossing the entire width of the United States. Weird, huh?

Anyways, here it is! Unfortunately no photos of it's good side, I guess it was in a corner or something because the left side (the side that unfortunately took the hit) is like almost spotless beautiful while the right side has more wear. I love it, and I'm gonna love it. Time will heal my frustration I'm sure.

Works good! Needs a proper pop bumper cap and adjustment on one of the reels as stated in the original ad, but it works. Popped the jones plugs in, pulled the cord out and just put it through the back door spot temporarily, grabbed an extension cord, and played it right outside. No shame!

It's come a long way from the mountains of Southern California! License tag on the apron says Wisconsin. This machine has seen and been a lot of places! Now it's in its forever home.

IMG_1896 (resized).JPGIMG_1896 (resized).JPGIMG_1905 (resized).JPGIMG_1905 (resized).JPGIMG_1907 (resized).JPGIMG_1907 (resized).JPGIMG_1909 (resized).JPGIMG_1909 (resized).JPGIMG_1927 (resized).JPGIMG_1927 (resized).JPGIMG_1919 (resized).JPGIMG_1919 (resized).JPGIMG_1970 (resized).JPGIMG_1970 (resized).JPGIMG_1932 (resized).JPGIMG_1932 (resized).JPGIMG_1954 (resized).JPGIMG_1954 (resized).JPG

#3598 7 years ago

Has the add-a-ball score cards, a covered credit window, and a Wisconsin license tag... yup, add-a-ball state! Then to California, then to New Jersey. Pretty cool.

Sorry for clogging up the thread guys! As you were...

Anyways, turns out a little break and then going back to it and enjoying pinball on it is the best medicine for feeling upset. Plays great, needs a few little tweaks, but then we'll be golden... or should I say jivin'. (Yes, I still need to take the "shipping securing" tape off of the backglass!)

IMG_2100 (resized).JPGIMG_2100 (resized).JPG
IMG_2101 (resized).JPGIMG_2101 (resized).JPG
IMG_2102 (resized).JPGIMG_2102 (resized).JPG
IMG_2103 (resized).JPGIMG_2103 (resized).JPG
IMG_2104 (resized).JPGIMG_2104 (resized).JPG
IMG_2105 (resized).JPGIMG_2105 (resized).JPG
IMG_2106 (resized).JPGIMG_2106 (resized).JPG
IMG_2108 (resized).JPGIMG_2108 (resized).JPG
IMG_2110 (resized).JPGIMG_2110 (resized).JPG
IMG_2111 (resized).JPGIMG_2111 (resized).JPG
IMG_2112 (resized).JPGIMG_2112 (resized).JPG
IMG_2113 (resized).JPGIMG_2113 (resized).JPG
IMG_2117 (resized).JPGIMG_2117 (resized).JPG
IMG_2119 (resized).JPGIMG_2119 (resized).JPG
IMG_2121 (resized).JPGIMG_2121 (resized).JPG
IMG_2123 (resized).JPGIMG_2123 (resized).JPG

#3612 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Strike Zone / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1970
Contact/Link: phoenix.craigslist.org link
Condition: Playfield looks nice. Flaking on backglass. OP: "The game powers on and lights up but does not play. I need to downsize."

Speaking of which, one of these days I'm gonna have you send me that spare Spanish Eyes and your (EDIT: also spare? just noticed) Strike Zone. STI only charges like $30 more for an extra game.

1 week later
#3701 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Hootenanny / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1963
Production: 1,051 (!)
Cost: $100
Contact/Link: york.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Backglass is missing paint. Playfield is very nice. Needs cleaned up."

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, I missed this I hope it was decent, the cabinet is a Star-Jet match

2 weeks later
#3800 7 years ago

I say this Christmas we all chip in to buy Pecos some good sleeping medicine.

Pinsomnia...

#3812 7 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Thank you Craigslist! 10 minutes from my house. She needs some love but I'm excited to start.

Very awesome! Looks pretty good!

3 weeks later
#4023 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That Trident listing is still up. I'm surprised. Don't make me drive out there, folks lol

Do it, do it, do it

1 week later
#4184 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Egg Head / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1961
Production: 2,100
Contact/Link: huntington.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Pinball machine was purchased with the intent to restore it. I have not plugged it in, however, I was told that it would light up."

Dear god, look in the background, I sure hope that's the photo of the place he saved it from and not his own place. (Pinball hell???) Regardless, may want to look out for water damage on this Egg Head as well:

00s0s_lfRfZ5EGXeu_1200x900 (resized).jpg00s0s_lfRfZ5EGXeu_1200x900 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_3846 (resized).pngScreenshot_3846 (resized).png

1 month later
#4483 7 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Game/Type: Swing Time ( EM. Add-A-Ball )
Month/Year: May 1965
Production: 700
Cost: $250.00
Link/Contact: oklahomacity.craigslist.org link
OP: Pinball machine - late 40's early 50's?? Was working but not used for several years. Plugged in and have a solenoid stuck I think. Also needs rubber bumpers replaced.
405five9six3523 Might trade for ammo or???
** This is a nice looking pin.

That is like the nicest looking cabinet repaint ever, particularly the front of the head, goes really well. Maybe it's the walls.

1 month later
#4916 7 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

kansascity.craigslist.org link
Text from the seller:
I have five (5) EM pinball machines for sale. I accumulated these over the years.
Single game prices are as follows:
$275 1973 King Pin
$600 1972 Grand Slam
$400 1976 Hollywood
$225 1968 Ding Dong
$300 1965 Lucky Strike
Will take $1375 for all five games. Will discount single game prices for multiple purchases.
Grand Slam and Hollywood are shopped and working.
King Pin is mostly working but needs shopped. The 10's score reel is sticking and needs adjusted to get it started.
Lucky Strike worked but is not starting now.
Ding Dong is complete but doesn't work.
Games are in my basement. Stairs are a wide straight shot up to the main floor. You will be responsible for breaking the games down and hauling out. Sorry but I am unable to help get games out of the basement.
Sorry for the sideways presentation. I tried to rotate and save the images straight but it obviously didn't work.
Calls only. No email, no text. If I'm not there only leave a message if you get the answering machine with woman's voice for Pierson's Lawn Care.

Booooo, no money for shipping. I really wish I could pounce on that King Pin (a grail) and Ding Dong.

1 week later
#4956 7 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Sold it locally didn't last long

What was it? At that price I'm not surprised, if it was in okay condition either a decent deal or a really really good deal depending on the title.

#4958 7 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Gottlieb Aquarius it was working but cab could have used a re-stencil and I had touched up the edges of the backglass.

That explains it. Would have wished I was closer!

2 weeks later
#4981 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Olympics / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1975
Cost: $100
Pinsider: EMplyr
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47001

Should note that it's just half There's an olympics joke/pun in there but I'll keep quiet lol

1 year later
#8366 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Pinball is becoming so popular, again, that even the mannequins are playing!
"2 CHILDREN WITH PINBALL MACHINE ARE $150 EACH"
westky.craigslist.org link

I bet the following years of intense therapy would be a lot more than $150

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 169.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=Otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.