IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JT-Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7913 6 years ago

Xenon on Ebay. ebay.com link: 1980 Bally Xenon Pinball Machine

30 min left bid 600 Local pick up in Columbus, Ohio area.

#7917 6 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I bought it. Offered seller $750 cash yesterday outside eBay, they declined. Seller ended up with same amount after fees. Luckily eBay started 10% eBay bucks for the next 2 days so I got a $85 credit.

There is a complete playfield for it also on eBay. Appears to be in better condition. I considered biding on it but just picked up a project game. Xenon is a great game congratulations.

6 months later
#10414 5 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Sold now in my garage and got it for $198.75 (there was a quarter in the game.

ROI

#10416 5 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

jt-pinball nice user name I use that sometimes my self (JT game room, JT something) I’m James Wife is Theresa.

Thanks. I think my user name is silly. Yours is way more clever. My first two initials ar JT and when I was a kid some I’m my family called me that. So when I was trying to thinof something fast to set up my account that was all I had.

Honestly I didn’t think I would be on here as much. But there are some very cool people here that very graciously help folks maintain a terrific piece of history. I love going out to an arcade again and seeing families together doing something other than stairring at a phone screen.

1 year later
#16966 3 years ago

Just ran into a Bally Yacht Club. Looks like an old em game. Its all complete and there. Seller has no idea on value nor do I. If anyone is intrested let me know. I can get pictures

#16980 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

It's a bingo machine.

Correct. It's complete and all there. Does not look to be in too bad of shape. If anyone wants it. This guy want it out of his barn...

#16982 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Is it more than a day’s drive from Dallas?

Is about 20 min outside Lexington, Kentucky.

#16984 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

My wife put it in perspective: for one more hour's drive, we could be in Crested Butte.

Lmao. Yes and on the way home you could be in possession of a vintage Bally bingo machine that needs some one to love it again!

#16988 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Kentucky is not en route from Dallas to Colorado. Alas!
I’d be glad to give a deserving bingo a good home, but not for a road trip that far.

I hear ya! I have to get another game from him Friday. Any idea what it us worth? Is it worth saving if its complete? I work on SS games and have not touched an em.

#16994 3 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Condition and location are key. If the machine has a perfect, unfaded backglass and solid cab art that hasn't been covered with anti-drill plates then it is obviously going to be worth more to a prospective buyer, just like on any pinball. How much? Well, that depends on the area of the country. Woodrail games (like this) seem to be more commonly found on the West Coast. They have a lower value there. On the East Coast, though they are harder to find, the value of the early games is around maybe $800 for a perfectly working specimen in great shape. If it is broken or don't function properly, many people are scared to even open them, so the value drops sharply. They are easy to repair, though, generally speaking, especially for an early game like this one.
Regarding the coin question, you can strap bingo pinballs for free play as well. I do that on some games and for customer requests. I always do it when bringing to a show. It's actually pretty easy to do on Yacht Club (Bally added extra circuitry later to prevent certain types of cheating). The coin mechanism from the factory would have been for nickels, and if the nickel mech is there, those are a bit harder to find these days, and probably the hardest part to source. The rest of the coin door stuff is pretty heavy duty/well guarded (they used microswitches even back in the 50s), so I wouldn't expect there (and have never seen) a really super destroyed coin door area. I've replaced one broken microswitch in my years of working on bingos.
As far as gameplay, Yacht Club is one of my favorites - it stands out for the complexity of play. For an early 50s machine, there's a bit happening that takes a minute to wrap your head around.
Each bingo card is 5x5 - pretty simple, right? On Yacht Club there is a 5x9 grid, which has two vertical, illuminated lines to mark the currently selected card. The number layout changes at player control during the game (until you shoot your fourth ball). This gives a tremendous number of potential choices for the player to make after shooting each ball. There are also other features like super lines (red or green) that will allow you to win 4 in a row scores for placing 2 in the red row, or 3 in a row scores for placing 2 in the green row.
Extra ball buyin, guaranteed advancing odds (they will never go back on a coin play) round out the package. Really worth a play if you haven't tried one.
If someone picks this up and needs help getting it going, we have a dedicated bingo pinball area on pinside with a lot of very very knowledgeable bingo restorers. I also chime in as time permits.

Thank You! And Thanks to undrdog the game looks complete and I did not notice any thing weird on the sides of the cabinet. The head was off the game but backglass was there amd looked to be in good shape. I was unaware of the coin mechs so I didnt really look at it. I didnt get into price on this game with the owner. I honestly didnt know if it was worth 50 bucks or 50K. I suspect the owner woukd take a fair offer. He did for the two other games I picked up. Maybe I'll just offer the guy a 100 bucks and see if I can get it going

1 year later
#21348 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Eight Ball / SS
Year: January 1977
Production: 20,230 units
Cost: $1,00 OBO
Pinsider: Vinceseidnitzer
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/120583
Me: Seller just joined Pinside today.

Maybe he thinks he has an EBD?

3 months later
#21983 2 years ago

I’m getting ready to post a 1953 Bally Yacht Club. It’s in nice shape and appears complete except for the Nickel mech. I will put on market place as soon as I can clear it off this afternoon and take pics. It’s a project and I have never attempted to turn it on. I just don’t have time or the inclination to work on it.

500 obo or trade for project SS game +\- cash as needed. Preference to Williams Bally stern

#22030 2 years ago

For those of you who want.... a very nice.... project.

I couldn’t help myself!

BEB95B13-3B18-4C1A-97B6-CE56A508D51F (resized).pngBEB95B13-3B18-4C1A-97B6-CE56A508D51F (resized).png
4 months later
#23134 1 year ago
Quoted from edward472:

Trashed enough for ya?
[quoted image]

I’ll take it

#23177 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

White Water for $5000 (Haven't seen this kind of price before, so it may be a decent price)
Located in Martinsburg, WV
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1425330567896760/
Seller says it was in working order when put in storage.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Said sale pending.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 169.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JT-Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=JT-Pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.