IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg
20231211_183040 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grayman_EM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5668 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Some appear to be a little bit rough around the edges but, hey, you just don't find deals like this anymore. I'd grab them if I could get them in one go.
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Apollo / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1967
Production: 3,100
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Super Soccer / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1975
Production: 7,130
Game/Type: Sure Shot / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 3,700
Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Beatniks / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1967
Production: Unknown
Cost: $125 Each
Contact/Link: lasvegas.craigslist.org link
Condition: "pinball machines For Sale Old School EM "Pinball Arcade Games" Beat Nike Sure Shot Super Soccer Apollo.
I have 4 pinball machines taken up room. I need to get rid of, they are all complete. They all worked at one time, but have been sitting at my building for years. They all need good servicing. Rubber bands contact cleaning. All of the turn on but have issues. All cabs are in so-so condition."

I saw this before you posted it here on craigslist and the price was $550.00 each along with 4 from California for $600.00 each. Made me do a double take as $125.00 sounds a lot better than the $550.00 each.

Wish I had a truck but no way to get them here.

#5692 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

I saw this before you posted it here on craigslist and the price was $550.00 each along with 4 from California for $600.00 each. Made me do a double take as $125.00 sounds a lot better than the $550.00 each.
Wish I had a truck but no way to get them here.

lasvegas.craigslist.org link

In another thread they were talking about craigslist people raising their pinballs well the link above it went from $600.00 each or $2000.00 for the EM machines. Now $750.00 each and have a look they are not in minty condition.

#5695 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Gotta love that. Too lazy to even take new pics.

Not so sure about that being a different person. Still in the same area as the first time I saw it. The ad stated that 85% worked and no low ballers. It still kind of reads that way. That he knew what they were worth. But my thinking is a pin that doesn't work 100% is just another lawn ornament.

#5717 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

**CHEAP DEAL ALERT!** Time to fire up your pin picking vehicles for a road trip.
Game/Type: Force 2
Month/Year: February 1981
Production: 2,000
Cost: $50
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Firecracker / 4 player EM
Month/Year: February 1971
Production: 2,800
Cost: $50
Contact/Link: fortdodge.craigslist.org link
OP: Pinball Machines for sale (2). Selling for $50.00 Each OBO.
(Non working ). Fix them up for great fun for the Kids of all ages!
Force II, And Firecracker.
Must pick up and haul yourself. (Very heavy)
Call five-one-five-4-0-8-seven-5-3-eight for more info, and to set up Pick-up.

Sorry to inform you but that is not Firecracker 1971 but Fire Cracker 1963 Chicago Coin

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/fire-cracker

#5752 6 years ago

Only posted the non-working games

Mfg/Williams
Game/Klondike
Month/Year 08/71
Production/3,302
Cost $395.00

Mfg/Gottlieb
Game/Top Score
Month/Year 10/75
Production/3,200
Cost $475.00

Mfg/Bally
Game/Knockout
Month/Year 04/75
Production/2,085
Cost $475.00

Location New Bloomfield PA

I'm selling the last of my pinball machines. 1976 Williams Space Mission, Backglass and playfield, VERY nice, works great. 625.00 -1971 Williams Klondike, complete game, but not currently working-395.00. 1975 Gottlieb Top Score-currently not working. pretty nice shape-475.00- 1975 Bally Knockout-currently not working, has NEW Backglass, pretty nice shape-475. Prices are firm, unless you buy 2 or more.

Contact on link: harrisburg.craigslist.org link

#5755 6 years ago

It's a very rare machine with 3,651 made. This description made me laugh as they mention the good paint around the flippers and plunger . Should this go also on the EM thread about sellers?

#5768 6 years ago

Is it near a fire or flood area? There are many going on around that state from what I could see on the news.

#5801 6 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

The pinball estate of Metropinball is up for grabs.
it is listed in lots, in the Oklahoma Craig's list

Darn I wish I could have got it but the good ones are gone already and marked as SOLD. So many EM's and at a great price.

#5813 6 years ago

Found this on Craigslist yesterday but forgot where it was located? I think it was around $150.00 but it is the worst Drop-A-Card I have ever seen.

Drop A Card00B0B_cmp0an2aF85_1200x900 (resized).jpgDrop A Card00B0B_cmp0an2aF85_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#5817 6 years ago

Big Valley
Bally (1970) 2,500 made
$100.00 get it NOW!

texoma.craigslist.org link

Big Valley00B0B_igHEV3XoljQ_1200x900 (resized).jpgBig Valley00B0B_igHEV3XoljQ_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#5819 6 years ago

I only list it because I don't have a truck yet to carry it and getting off work to drive 4 states over isn't easy either. But when I do watch out!

The pin looks good at closer look and not much that I can see (wear spots) but some clean up.

#5820 6 years ago

This lot includes the following machines. The pinball machines have not yet been tested. I will eventually test them all, but I wanted to get the word out in case someone wants to check them out before I go through them. I am open to offers on individual pinball machines. Feel free to ask any questions, but I am not too familiar with pinball machines in general. They are all in a very accessible garage. Sold as is. I can help load them. Thanks for looking!!

Price $2,200.00

X's & O's
Cybernaught
8 Ball
Gotlieb's Dragon
Space Gambler
Diamond Lady *top portion not present*
Williams World Cup 1978

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

misc00909_fltmmB9OW06_1200x900 (resized).jpgmisc00909_fltmmB9OW06_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#5826 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

What is that behind the games, with the molded people?

I just posted it, not the seller. I did check to see if that was an EM Dragon, but no it isn't.

3 weeks later
#5953 6 years ago

Here you go and this is a BARGIN! Friendship 7 $10.00

rochester.craigslist.org link

Selling 1962 Williams electronics friendship 7 pinball machine. Looks like it would clean up really nice. Does not work, never tired. All wiring looks intact. Not sure what it's really worth. Shoot me a message with an offer. Looks like it would be a great little project for the right person.
Has a full box of extras, bumpers, rubbers and coin mech. Has some original paperwork, the schematics were partly a casualty to mice.
Best offer,
Looking for cash but I'd hear out any trades, atv, 4 wheeler, quad mini bike go kart even if it needs a little work

#5956 6 years ago

New worst backglass here:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

$100.00 but it looks better than nothing.

Gulfstream00p0p_9vNTicuMYgm_1200x900 (resized).jpgGulfstream00p0p_9vNTicuMYgm_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#5972 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Ha ha! You'll have to do a darned sight better to beat the worst backglass seen here.
Sad to see a Pointy People Pin backglass in such shape. Your Gulfstream backglass earns you a highly desirable 'Honorable Mention.' Congratulations!

Not mine it's ThatOneDude is picking it up. I just birddogged it.

Quoted from NicoVolta:

"Bikini Island edition"

That Dolphin looks like they purposely scratched it off???

Quoted from Pecos:

Wow! Nice price. Nice find. Thanks for thinking of me Captive_Ball. I have four Gottlieb EMs and not a one of them is working. Unfortunately, I am out of space and smackers so will have to pass unless you want me to pick it up and hold it for you.
Here is another:
Game/Type: Flip a Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1970
Production: 1,800
Cost: $250
Contact/Link: phoenix.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Semi Working Wedge Head Pinball Machine. Needs work but complete.
Cabinet and Back Glass have flaking.
Playfield in pretty good condition."

Pecos why are all the good pins in AZ or Las Vegas? Would love that but to far away.

If you build it, it would be great looking!

#5975 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I played a Big Ben when Nic was in town for EM class at the Chicago Street Pinball Arcade in Joliet-Ill
Nic is right......what a bore to play......

I played it when it first came out and yes it was not one of favorites. But does bring back memories of me young playing Big Ben pinball. Should they just be giving them away? Nic must love it when he has to work on one.

#5988 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

In honor of this posting I'll offer up this fully shopped example for $300
New elastics, ball and scoring motor, fully tuned up.

GDonovan I'll take it along with the Orbit for what did I say $375.00? When can you deliver them here to me in Indiana? Maybe you can get Nic to look at that Orbit for me? By the way I have seen more Orbits here with problems than I want to.

Quoted from gdonovan:

Anyone interested in fully tuned up Full House or Spirit of '76? $400 each or interested in 60's Ballys in trade, delivered to York. I'm losing my rear on both, the Spirit in particular so can't offer further discount on the price.
Gary

Is that flaking or just the flash on that Spirit picture? I would on both if they had no issues to deal with and you made all four pins for say $1,200.00?

#5991 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

1) My wife said no trips to Indiana, sorry!
2) Pics of Spirit of '76 can be found here-
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spirit-of-76-tough-but-going-to-try-and-saveer

I did find another Orbit where the guy put a switch in to make it a one player game because he had problems with the other players on the machine. I still think you should get Nic to look at it.

Just wish I was closer or you were. I see lots of great deals in Jersey and around there.

1 week later
#6064 6 years ago

OK this project pin is from Craigslist and I have been trying to buy a GIN pinball machine. The seller says it is a players pin and just needs shopped. Which my definition for players pin is that it has wear as it's been played a lot. But take a look at the picture and see if you see the player numbers. What is that black space? Any thoughts?

By the way the seller is telling me I am wasting his time because I won't just jump to his price. Not a good selling practice if you don't want to eat your pinball machine.

Gin00808_b3lEoqJSTkW_1200x900 (resized).jpgGin00808_b3lEoqJSTkW_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#6067 6 years ago

Thanks and that was what I thought, but he simply ignoring it and pricing it as if nothing is wrong. Yes, it is a Chicago Coin by the way and have heard some people won't even touch those nowadays.

#6069 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Odds are score reel is missing a clip and just slid back into the backbox but even if a score reel is missing it isn't a huge deal depending on price.
As far as seller saying you are wasting his time - as both a buyer & seller of dozens of machines I know that feeling all to well. Too many questions gets old. If machine is fairly local then just drive over with the cash and look at it in person. If it is too far away to do that explain that to the seller and tell them you want to know as much as possible about the machine before making a long drive to come get it.

That's the problem the seller has no thought into what I have to juggle to get this all done. Here you go I have to lay out money to U-Haul as I do not have a truck to pick the pin up. I have to gather another pin or two to make the deal worth even going after and dealing with those sellers. I have to spend the time driving on the road which by the way is in another state and pray I can even find the place. I can only offer so much as my costs drive the price in the pin up to the point that it doesn't make it worth it.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

If you've sent more than a couple messages without actually setting a day & time to meet, then I'd have to agree.

It should not matter to the seller after what I could ask and get answered over email would save me a wasted trip since they are out of state. I normally look at the number of days it has been listed and if it is a project pin. I did shoot another email to the seller and they still have not answered. We'll see what happens.

#6073 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

So....why would any of that be the seller's problem?

It's not, but the seller shouldn't judge my price on that I don't have overhead in the equation to make a deal. Also I think they should have a cooler head when dealing with a possible customer. In other words make the deal entertaining to me and you could have a repeat customer to buy more pins. I try to look on the positive in a deal.

#6077 6 years ago

It's not theirs, it's mine true. I am just trying to deal more over through the email before I have to spend time & money and drive out of state. You are correct ForceFlow on the sellers point but only WISH the seller could understand that I am not being picky just being informative about the pin when weighing the deal.

#6080 6 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

grayman_em Do you know how many tire kickers or absolute low-ballers a seller has to deal with from internet ads. It's crazy!
So much easier to deal with a fellow pinsider.
The seller is not even thinking of repeat customer,he just wants to sell his machine at his price and be done with it. How long it sits for sale is entirely based on market and his asking price.
I have seen some machines sell for much higher than I would have paid and seen machines that were practically given away.
It's all about the hunt.
-Mike

Mike, on the email I did name my price and the seller shot back theirs. But only got angry when I would not jump on it. I can wait that is how I do business. Time is everything.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

I will drive 3 hours each way at the drop of a hat for a dark, fuzzy craigslist photo. It's part of the fun.

You have the time ForceFlow, I don't. I have other issues of my business that I have to deal with that take time and money. Also cost me money if not handled when they come to light.

#6083 6 years ago

ForceFlow I think you are correct with your post, as the seller is ignoring my last email. Another will come by they always do you know. At least anyone reading this can now see where I am coming from on my price and emails.

#6200 6 years ago

Ok, I'm back and have a present for whoever gets it first. Just saw this posted on craigslist.

chicago.craigslist.org link

It's a FREE #On Beam pinball machine to the first taker in Chicago!

1,150 produced from Bally in 1969. Now go get it.

#6226 6 years ago

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#on-beam & Rocket III

2 vintage pin ball machines
On beam and rocket 3
Both baily
No they are not working.
Asking 150 for the pair

#6287 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Teacher's Pet / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1965
Production: 1,600
Game/Type: Dragonette / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1954
Production: 950 (!)
Cost: $300 for one and $450 for the other
Contact/Link: littlerock.craigslist.org link
Condition: Unknown

Pecos you posted this Teacher's Pet now meet the evil twin!!!

ebay.com link: Williams Teachers Pet Pinball Machine

Yes so far it's only $10.00!

#6314 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Sure Shot, King Pin or Pin Up, Gridiron (1,025 !), Buccaneer, Playball, Aquarius, Pop-A-Card (825 !), Domino & ???/ EMs
Cost: $350 Each
Contact/Link: detroit.craigslist.org link
Condition: "We have 11 vintage Pinball machines, along with a box of used and new parts for them. They can all be seen and plugged in."

This is PENDING SOLD some guy in Ohio I talked to the owner. Bought the whole thing. I am sure we will all see them again listed for double or more.

1 month later
#6762 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

grayman_em weren’t you looking for this title?

Yes, but distance is a killer.

#6806 6 years ago

Just wanted to help you pinsiders who save some of those great EM pins!

These are the heads only on CL but they look all there. $175.00 each

#abra-ca-dabra

wilmington.craigslist.org link

#buccaneer

wilmington.craigslist.org link

Enjoy and hope this completes your projects!

3 weeks later
#7108 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

For your amusement and entertainment! It's a Project Pin!
"Evel Knievels personal Pinball"
Game/Type: Evel Knievel / SS MPU AS-2518-17, 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 14,000
Cost: $1500
Contact/Link: tampa.craigslist.org link
Condition: Playfield has been stripped down. OP: "Evel Knievels personal pinball machine, Evel Knievel edition. This was his personal machine given to himself by Bally. Comes with a letter from his wife. Needs restoration but complete."

You think Bally would have given him one of the more valuable EM version?

1 week later
#7203 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Game: Several to choose from
Manufacturer: Mostly Gottlieb
Type: Wedgeheads and others
Month/Year: EMs
Production:
Cost: $500.00 each
lawrence.craigslist.org link
It's come to a end with me and pinballs. Number of years buying and selling. Now I am turning a new leaf with my interest and pinball is not involved. I have a ton of working, non working and some almost there machines. 500 each firm as my loss is your gain. I will not take 200 each of you buy them all. It 500 firm each. Lots of fun still to be had.

From what I read it states that he wants $500.00 each working or not. Not exactly a good buy if it's not working IMO. Not that serious to get out of pinball by the price?

#7227 6 years ago

indianapolis.craigslist.org link

Massive project here several boards, 2 BG. Just find the rest and you have it.

Martinsville IN

2 weeks later
#7361 6 years ago

detroit.craigslist.org link

OK $6,000,000.00 Man $100.00 go get it!

Posted 25 minutes ago.

#7363 6 years ago

I'm 3 hours away and having to work late tonight so that let's me out. Plus not a EM.

#7387 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Haven't seen one of these for a while. Find yourself a cabinet and one of those OXO coffee pin abominations and you've got yourself a winner!
Game/Type: OXO Backbox and glass only / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1973
Production: 7,053
Cost: ??
Contact/Link: portland.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Some of the parts are plunger assemblies, drop target boxes with switches, flipper assemblies, coil rebuilt kits, a williams oxo pinball back box (with excellent back glass) and more. The back box would make a great decorative piece for your game room. All are new and functional."

Must be at least $1,000.00 to go with that $2,000.00 one for sale.

1 week later
#7545 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Gulfstream
Type: EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,175
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: annarbor.craigslist.org link
OP: Williams 1973 Gulfstream Pinball Machine $450 OBO. Great machine for a collector. Paperwork and schematics included. Beautiful Machine, worked great until recent electrical short. I am selling it because I am not mechanical or interested in learning how to fix it.

This is sold I just contacted the guy and beat me to it with the amount I was going to give.

1 week later
#7662 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not a bad deal for $275. A shame about the backglass.

Colsond3 hold on found one for $100.00.

Parts - For Sale
Skylab Backglass Archived
Used, good condition - “Should be around 50$ to ship.”
2017-12-17
Hidden Meadows, CA
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 250 times

Across the other side of the country.

1 week later
#7735 6 years ago

May or maybe not a project but check out this estate sale.

https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Hawthorne/07506/1782237?highlight=Pinball

Royale Rumble in Jersey today I believe.

rr1 (resized).jpgrr1 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#7836 6 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Interesting. Because that same machine is on Craigslist, but it's listed as being in the Hayward area. sfbay.craigslist.org link

But this is the RARE Dealer's Choice!

3 weeks later
#8000 6 years ago

Auction today Bloomington Indiana if you are nearby. Star Pool for auction. I can't make it you can if you get there today. I have attached a picture of the pin. (Best one) and the thread below. I hope this helps. Picture towards bottom of pictures for the pinball.

https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Bloomington/47401/1778004

starpool1 (resized).jpgstarpool1 (resized).jpg

#8009 6 years ago

Question is do you plug it in before you buy it and maybe start a fire or not? That old wood would go up pretty fast.

#8035 6 years ago

https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Carmel/46032/1762974

Estate Auction Carmel Indiana March 30 & 31 Two pinballs not EM's but Jokerz! and Space Station check out the thread and if you can be there.

j1 (resized).jpgj1 (resized).jpg

ss1 (resized).jpgss1 (resized).jpg

#8036 6 years ago

kalamazoo.craigslist.org link

#aztec Kalamazoo MI $100.00 go for it!!!!

#8037 6 years ago

swva.craigslist.org link

#old-chicago $299.00

Southwest VA

1 week later
#8065 6 years ago

Ok, estate sale started today and will go on the next two days also. Indianapolis IN

https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Indianapolis/46205/1772460

One pin is a Centigrade 37 and the other I do not know as they only show the bottom part. Can you identify it?

Ok, per the one picture it looks like a busted backglass.

c371 (resized).jpgc371 (resized).jpg
bo1 (resized).jpgbo1 (resized).jpg

#8067 6 years ago

No, at work and have medical problems right now worried over. I am hoping it's not the C word.

#8068 6 years ago

A few days until this one. Carmel Indiana (above Indianapolis slightly)

Not Em's more modern ones. Space Station & Jokerz

https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Carmel/46032/1762974?highlight=PINBALL

jokerz1 (resized).jpgjokerz1 (resized).jpg

ss1 (resized).jpgss1 (resized).jpg

#8071 6 years ago

North Richland Hills TX March 24, 25

EM Wing Ding

Added: Thanks for the kind words.

https://www.estatesales.net/TX/North-Richland-Hills/76180/1822833?highlight=Pinball

wd1 (resized).jpgwd1 (resized).jpg

#8076 6 years ago

Jackson MS March 31

EM's Pioneer & Buccaneer

https://www.estatesales.net/MS/Jackson/39212/1817301?highlight=pinball

Quoted from bluespin:

I hope that you feel better and that it isn't the "c" word.

Thanks bluespin

Sorry about the way I am posting but I thought it was more important to get it out there before they are already gone.

#8078 6 years ago

Swedesboro NJ March 25

Change of pace Vintage Baseball machine!

https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Swedesboro/08085/1819968?highlight=Pinball

vbm1 (resized).jpgvbm1 (resized).jpg

#8105 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Lawman / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1971
Production: 1,750
Cost: $175
Contact/Link: fortmyers.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Salvage. Project or parts only.
Have everything except some wood pieces from cabinet are gone. Good playfield and backglass."

This isn't bad if you buy a cabinet which I have seen some or build one. (wish they had a thumbs up smiley)

#8121 6 years ago

Well not a project but $300.00!!!!

detroit.craigslist.org link

Just showed up on CL. JACKBOT!

#8158 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Gross income? ....and no low ball offers? Do they think they are selling a Supreme pinball machine?

No, everyone on CL is a joker. Didn't you know that. I dealt with one yesterday. Couldn't just say no had to play around with me.

1 week later
#8236 6 years ago

Found this over on Mr. Pinball. Evel Knievel EM for this price you better hurry.

Evel Knievel (EM version), 1977 Bally: $2,300
Electromechanical version, all parts in detail completely disassembled, cleaned, polished and reassembled in authentic original condition. Serious inquires only.
Mark
Austin, Texas

2 weeks later
#8338 5 years ago

https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Toms-River/08757/1823967?modal=true

Toms River NJ Tomorrow ONLY!

Time Machine Zacraria pin Cracked Backglass

Don't see these machines much and thought it might be worth it to you to check it out.

#8339 5 years ago

https://www.estatesales.net/MO/Saint-Charles/63304/1856571?modal=true

St. Charles MO May 19 ONLY!

Something you don't see for sale much around here a Mini Bowl along with some other good looking items.

#8340 5 years ago

https://www.estatesales.net/MO/Town-And-Country/63017/1869198?modal=true

May 12 & 13 Town And Country MO

Dancing Lady EM pinball

#8382 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Game/Type: Double Barrel / EM Woodrail
Year: January 1946
Production: Unknown
Cost: ?????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Walnut/91789/1878174
Dates: F 05/18-SUN 05/20

Kinda Rare 700 only made 1961.

#8393 5 years ago

losangeles.craigslist.org link

FREE!!!! Roller Coaster pinball 1971 EM LA California

#8402 5 years ago

Helpful Hint: Estatesales.net when you search for pinball that will pull SOME of the locations up but while I was at work there was one here that did not come up under that.

A Godzilla only 500 made.

#8405 5 years ago

This one was the other day and I was just looking at other sales in my state and found it. It was not under pinball so it was just a lucky find on my part. Just a heads up is all I was trying to do for everybody out here.

#8480 5 years ago

stlouis.craigslist.org link

#grand-prix-williams $250.00 per the seller comment I would bet against that with the backglass that bad.

1 week later
#8618 5 years ago

https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Zionsville/46077/1844733

Sorry about being late with this starts TODAY 06/01/2018 Zionsville IN

#knockout EM pin

2 weeks later
#8854 5 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Game/Type: Hollywood / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: February 1976
Production: ?
Cost: $300 OBO
Seller: Julie Jones Hoblit (Facebook)
OP via Messenger: "Pinball machine works stick some time and stays on ball 1 but has all original wire and info in side. 300 or best offer"
I found mention of a pinball machine buried in an old garage sale listing and verified she still has it. Looks like it doesn't have an original lockdown bar. I'm not interested in this theme, so I told her I'd pass the info along to you folks! If you have trouble getting in touch with her via PM, let me know, as I already have an open PM conversation going with her -- I can pass along a heads-up or send her your contact info.

From what I was told by other CC collectors a non working CC machine is worth $100.00 to $200.00. With that lockdown bar I would say more on the $100.00 side. They do command a lower price too.

#8856 5 years ago

CactusJack I agree on the BG but it does have that old fashioned (stick-wood) lockdown. Most of the CC I see are in good condition for the age to the other manufacturers for the year. I guess they were not played as much as the more popular pins of that era.

By the way I also see more sellers trying to push the value on these pins. Which is so wrong IMO.

2 weeks later
#9078 5 years ago

Game/Type: All Stars / EM Pitch and Bat
Month/Year: February 1868
Production: ????
Cost: $375

bluespin I know pinball has many years invented but 1868?

1 week later
#9238 5 years ago

Don't forget if he stored them at home they are undocumented home use also.

#9256 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Sing Along / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1967
Production: 3,300
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: louisville.craigslist.org link
OP: 1963 Gottleib Sing Along Pinball Machine Works great, back glass is in good condition, play field is fair.

Something with this caught my eye. Notice the pin head on the machine? It's red but everything else is ok. Why they would go with red and not the blue following the correct repaint is beyond me.

2 years later
#18443 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

kinda beat as I look at all the photos, but worth the parts at least.

Good game to play also if you can get it going.

#18525 3 years ago

Do they report the amount that they got for the pin on the sale? Just wondering....

1 week later
#18562 3 years ago

Maybe if you buy the house they could throw in the pinball?

#18568 3 years ago

Could be that little pinball that my brother got for Christmas? I would call at least and see that it wasn't.

1 year later
#22768 2 years ago
Quoted from Bonk:

Bally Evil Knievel for $250 in Fowlerville, Michigan. Major project.
"Poor condition, restore or parts machine"
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/722573912077772/[quoted image][quoted image]

Would have been worth a lot more if it was a EM.

#22786 2 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

One of my Aladdin's Castle pins had a crack in the corner of an otherwise perfect BG. Seems except for some water damage on my Eight Ball (CPR replacement took care of that), I find the mid to upper 70s Bally backglasses have very good paint adherence but were suspectible to cracks and are not tempered.

How does that Aladdin's Castle play ReadyPO remember you bought it from me? Just wondered never got it together to see.

#22804 2 years ago

Did you offer them more money? I got that advice from here on the board if you really wanted it.

#22848 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Not a pin, but maybe interesting.
vancouver.craigslist.org link
Post has been lingering for a bit... all the pin projects from the listing seem to be gone, but this poor Sea Raider just sits apparently in the open
[quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-show-us-your-em-gun-games/page/25

Maybe somebody from this thread will get izzy sold a Chicago Coin Foreign Legion fast just a few hours ago. But he does great work I am told by a pinsider here.

3 weeks later
#23066 1 year ago

The surge words of the pinball world!

1 week later
#23273 1 year ago

The "Alien Fire" looks like the cover of that Boston album from 1976 that I never owned but have seen many times.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 10.00
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 169.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Boards
Troxel Repair

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grayman_EM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=Grayman_EM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.