IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg
20231211_183040 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FrankJ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#870 8 years ago

In the late '80's I was paying $25-50 for EM's and $100 for most SS machines - no early GTL's. though. You couldn't give those away. That's how much the market has changed.

4 months later
#2107 7 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I have sold a lot of vintage baseball cards on eBay and have noticed that a lot of time the second place bidder will back out as well. I guess people get caught up in the heat of the moment when bidding. I've been pretty lucky in relisting items though.

The back-up bidder may not accept their last bid in an effort to get the item at an even lower price when the item is relisted.

1 month later
#2542 7 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I contacted him based on the $250 price, asked a couple of quick questions, and have been waiting for him to get back to me since then. Of course, during that time I noticed he raised the price so I'm guessing he got some interest in it and figured he should raise the price.
I think if you're going to raise the price you should probably remove the ad at the lower price

I called right away, talked to him and told him I'd take it. He said he needed to talk to his dad (the owner) to get the key, he said he had it on eBay and I could have it if no bids and he would let me know. Now it's listed for $100 more. I'm not feeling good about getting this one either...

3 months later
#3754 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

WOW $150 Top Score in Chicago & looks nice!
chicago.craigslist.org link

Very nice, a little breakdown in the reds on the backglass. Cabinet and playfield are excellent.

It's in my truck and headed to the basement!

Frank

1 month later
#4162 7 years ago

It's been for sale for months. It didn't meet reserve several times, then was listed for 30 days @ $875 a few more times. In the last month, they started lowering the price to where it is now.

1 year later
#7786 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Looks good Frank. Nice bang for the buck game.

I love bringing them back from dead. I can't believe how nicely this one turned out - considering what it looked like upon arrival.

5 months later
#9596 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The usual places. Other than some of the game-specific stuff like on most games which may be hard to replace, it's still basically a classic Bally game.

I wouldn’t call it “classic”. More like an average on its’ best day Bally (in my opinion).

#9605 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That's just the label for games of that era to help separate it from the other Bally game eras.
"Classic Bally" games are games that were made in the 70s-80s on the -17/-35 boardset. Then there's Bally 6803 (made with the 6803 boardset), System 11 Bally games (usually just referred to as system 11 games and lumped in with Williams System 11 games), and WPC Bally games (usually referred to as just plain Bally or Bally/Williams).

My comment was more sarcastic than you took it. I meant it was far from classic in game play - kind of a dog...

1 week later
#9785 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Egg Head / EM
Year: December 1961
Production: 2,100
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: milwaukee.craigslist.org link
OP: Great for a conversation piece or someone interested in restoring it! This 1961 Gottlieb's "Egg Head" Pinball machine has plenty of stories to tell! It lights up, but needs a little mechanical work to get back into working order. Come check it out in person!
This item is available at a first come first serve basis at WasteCap's Architectural Salvage and Reuse Warehouse. All prices are firm and the buyer is responsible for sales tax. Feel free to stop in during open hours, give us a call, or message us for availability.
WasteCap's Architectural Salvage and Reuse Warehouse
2123 W Michigan St. Milwaukee WI, 53233
Open Hours: Wednesday - Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Closed; Sunday - Tuesday

Mine at $200. Needs a lockdown bar and mechanism. I’ve got extra legs and will need to cut a bottom board for it (it’s missing completely).

Perfect backglass, nice playfield and plastics. Pop bumper caps original, unbroken, and still have ink. OK cabinet repaint - even has webbing, but still done by an amateur.

She’ll clean up to be a pretty nice game.

1 year later
#15270 4 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

Middle pop bumper alert!!
Spanish eyes for sale in Milwaukee, $275. Not necessarily a project based on the description but it probably is
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/471341570242027/

Sold pending pickup. I contacted them on Sunday, a couple of hours after it was posted.

9 months later
#18786 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Here's a popular one. 1967 Gottlieb Surf Side. Looks decent aside from the backglass.
https://offerup.com/item/detail/992220753/

Got really excited about a game from my childhood and on my wish list. But, that backglass... pass.

#18788 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

It says negotiable and you don't play the glass Frank.

I can live with or fix the cabinet and playfield, but my game must have a good backglass. And, I’m not waiting months or years for a reprint to be made.

1 year later
#22202 2 years ago

Twinkle is a stripped down version of Gun Smoke.

10 months later
#24028 1 year ago

Yeah, but that backglass - add 3 bills, if you can find one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 169.00
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FrankJ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=FrankJ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.