IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12059 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Rollergames / SS
Month/Year: June 1990
Production: 5,000
Cost: ????
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/MO/Kansas-City/64118/2169525
DATES: SAT 03/30 - SUN 03/31

This one went for 1200. My Dad lives out that way and went to check it out for me. The guy running the sale said someone was waiting when it opened and bought it right away. My dad did get the pool table and accessories for a whopping $50 though! So not a wasted trip for him.

1 month later
#12457 4 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

How many Facebook groups are there for buying and selling pinball machines?! I think I've joined at least ten. Every ad is cross-posted several times across the lot of them. Are the groups created because someone doesn't like one group's moderator/founder so they split off to another group?

Ya probably. Some of the groups require an admin to approve the post, some have rules. Since facebook allows you to post things to many groups at once, often times stuff gets missed. It makes sense to post to multiple because some people are only members of one or a few groups and may not see your ad otherwise.

3 weeks later
#12607 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

"Working when stored, all have been sitting for in excess of 5 years. All of the pinballs have been operated in the past and in the expected condition." Notice he didn't post them as working. Five non-working projects for $8,500? I see $10,500 worth of pins, IF they're fully working and in really nice shape. I'm not sure where he's gong to find someone willing to pay $8,500 for that.

It was posted at 10 grand previously as well. That is a lot of money to get into pins that all need quite a bit of work. He outright says the playfields are toast on two of them.

2 months later
#13944 4 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Doctor Who pin for $2500
Raleigh/Durham North Carolina Craigslist
raleigh.craigslist.org link
Decent deal

Trying to go take a look. Uhm... dibs!

#13958 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Spoke to him last night. It's likely sold.

You're right.

20190910_200013.jpg20190910_200013.jpg
#14112 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Auction Game Sales
https://auctiongamesales.com/arcade-machine-auctions/
October 5, 2019
Sevierville Convention Center
202 Gists Creek Road
Sevierville, TN 37876
Nov 2nd, 2019
Winston-Salem Fairgrounds
410 Deacon Blvd
Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Dec 14th, 2019
Sevierville Convention Center
202 Gists Creek Road
Sevierville, TN 37876

I try to get to most of these auctions in Winston-Salem. If you guys want EM stuff, it usually goes at much lower prices than the other stuff does. Project video games are cheap too. Working stuff can get pretty high though.

#14115 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

The 18% tax and buyer's fee usually makes it over priced, and the practice of allowing seller buybacks who bid on their own games, drives up the prices. If you're serious about buying something, recommendation is to take something to sell. Could be a simple as a neon sign. If you register as a seller, you don't have to pay the buyers 10% premium.

Very true and a good tip for others going.

#14193 4 years ago

Too slow on the Frontier. Thats a 2 hour drive for me...

3 weeks later
#14597 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Pinball / EM 4 player
Year: August 1977
Production: 594
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: hattiesburg.craigslist.org link
OP: Stern "Pinball" Electromechanical pinball machine
Score reels probably need cleaning and master reset switch needs work. Game powers on and plays.
You will need to bring a truck, friend to load, and tie downs.

Hey brother, looks like this one is Mississippi rather than North Carolina.

3 weeks later
#14928 4 years ago
Quoted from MD_Pinball_Dude:

Or a $3350.00 Fish Tales: washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Doesn't seem like project honestly.

2 months later
#15406 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Not a project, but a great price on a player's Fish Tales
$2,750
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/504756856815983/

Link now shows as sold or expired

#15414 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Really? Just clicked on it and got this[quoted image]

Huh, not sure. I will check again later.

#15446 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

??? Well, it is until big mouth jerks start sharing their search results all over Pinside.

Let me get that Stars off you and I won't bid you up at the Quicksilver auction!

#15451 4 years ago

I think he got the message. I really do want a Stars though if anybody is itching to get rid of theirs. Love the chimes and spinner rips on that game.

#15473 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

And which message is that, other than clarification that the Pinside community truly is as toxic as everyone claims...?

I retract my previous statement haha
Thought maybe you realized you were barking up the wrong tree, but you doubled down and then threw in over and over. Have a good one.

#15483 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The last free pin in Wisconsin was a Mario Bros. Hoping someone went to go look at this one. Who knows...it might be a Quicksilver...or it could be a tabletop marvel toy pin

If it's a Quicksilver everyone better back off! Nobody is allowed to talk about it either.

#15496 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Its called kindness.... you really don't get it do you....
Congrats on the 37+ downvotes in your 4 posts.....don't think ive ever seen that before...must be a Pinside record.

Here, here
Glad you guys don't let one naysayer ruin a good thing.

#15533 4 years ago

Zipper flipper game

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/797800084071245/

Bally Bazaar

Pinball machine
Winston-Salem, NC · 6 hours ago ·
$550

This is a unique pinball machine. Made by Bally Bazaar. This has been in family since purchased new in 1966. Have schematics and original place cards along with miscellaneous extra parts and bulbs. I would rate condition as good to very good. It is fully functioning and all bulbs and bumpers work great. Please only serious inquires.

#15579 4 years ago

Just bought a Xenon myself with plans to do the hardtop on it. It was my first pin and I was wanting it back again.

#15596 4 years ago

To save some searching. The photos are at 1289 (of over 1500!).

#15649 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Quick question: Say you have a single, big insert to replace on a playfield.
You don't want to do the whole playfield, you just want to replace the single insert.
And you want to have it look ok until the hardtop shows up in the next year or two.
What do you coat the insert with after sanding? (The thought is that I'd coat it first and then epoxy it into the playfield).
Sorry about asking here but I figured if anyone has done this AND would be sensitive to downstream consequences it would be someone in the project machine community.

I would just put some mylar over it once installed if you are going to hardtop it later anyways. Play away!

#15692 4 years ago
Quoted from PapaKilo:

There is not an auction. Both pinball machines and all the arcades have already been claimed. Dont want anyone to waste a drive out there.

Man I was trying to get in touch with them and having no luck. I heard back a few weeks ago asking about prices and he said to get in touch a bit later. Nothing after that.

1 week later
#15828 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Not a project
Paul Bunyan
Gottlieb
Hahira, GA
$150
OP:This is a 1968 electro mechanical pinball machine. It works but needs to be set to free play. Complete wiring diagram included.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/127337155315333/

Lots of flippers on that one!

3 weeks later
#15951 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Kiss
Bally ss
$700
Chattanooga, TN
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/633752550589262/
Me: it looks like it has a playfield overlay. You can buy a stencil kit from pinball pimp. I don’t see pictures of the playfield harness and all of the playfield parts. They may be included but aren’t shown. It’s missing two boards one of which is the mpu

Second hand info, but a few folks in the Carolina Facebook group have had issues with this seller. A couple claimed they made a deal for a lot of games which were not all there when they went to pick up. He does list an awful lot of stuff, so could be a mistake.

2 weeks later
#16102 4 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Holy crap. I would have taken this instantly if it was anywhere near me. Have a CPR pf in search of a good home.

I have a playing xenon with playfield wear. I was going to put a hardtop on. Not sure I will get to it for a bit. I am in NC.

1 week later
#16252 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The seller offered all four to me for $400, I agreed to buy them, then he ghosted me. Someone got a really good deal

Had a deal struck this week. Seller said pickup Saturday and we agreed to talk Friday to finalize a pickup time.

Texted Friday and he said sold it.... Then saw a post on Facebook of the guy who bought it ... Some people just suck haha

#16272 4 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Had a deal for this and time set to pick it up. He messaged a hour later asking for more money then I said I would give him just to hold it for an hour. Not driving the 2 hours to get into a bidding war.

Some less than fun sellers lately it seems.

#16276 4 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Had the truck packed and wife and kid ready for the trip when I got his text. Maybe I could have still gotten it but not worth dealing with it.

Ya man, really not cool. I just posted about one a day or two ago that went sideways on me.

Quoted from bluespin:

Was the asking price free, and then he said make offer in the private message?

It was marked as free, yes.

1 week later
#16401 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

might, I will have my hands full for a bit and my new house will not be finished until December.

I'll jump in line haha!

3 weeks later
#16634 3 years ago

Playmatic
New World
Lumberton, NC
$400
Ad says works great
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/242042700444574/

#16640 3 years ago

myrtlebeach.craigslist.org link

Bobby Orr
$1000
MYRTLE Beach, SC

Rare 1977 Bobby Orr Pinball Machine
First picture shows what it will look like once overhaul is completed.
Will be extremely valuable once restoration is complete as it is the first year model.
It is currently in 3 pieces because we had local restoration company take a look at it as we were going to keep it in the family. We can refer you to our restoration company if that's what you decide to do once you purchase.
Willing to hear offers and feedback. Thank you.

#16652 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Rare? 14,000 of these were made.

"Have you seen another in this shape in a shed in myrtle beach?

Thats what I thought. RARE"
-Craigslist guy (probably)

2 months later
#17612 3 years ago

That is mine. I just put it on pinside as well. I love Xenon, but man do I have to get some priorities sorted out! I finally got the Stars I was after. It needs some work, shop job, etc. DW sitting waiting for a shop job. I have a Demo Man I haven't even played thats been sitting for a few montsh because I don't have room for it. Top it all off with the garage has been overrun with random stuff so no room to work.

#17627 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Only a 2 hour drive. I'm really tempted, but my wife might kill me or at least make me sell one of my games. She might not appreciate the sounds either

She just left the building.

#17639 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Thank God. It was the game or my wife.... I'll tell my wife to stop packing now

Ha! Ok well I sold two today. That means I get to buy three right?! What you got??

#17642 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Bad habits die hard huh? Glad you got it sold. My wife said the only reason I wanted it was because it was the only way to knock my balls around and hear a woman moan.

Your wife sounds hilarious!

Quoted from bluespin:

I posted three cheap projects in Pendleton SC, $525 for all three.

I was (mostly) kidding about buying more. I need to finish up what I have before getting something else for tinkering. Thanks buddy, you and the others in this thread rock.

1 week later
#17777 3 years ago

Gottlieb Play Ball
$200
New Smyrna Beach

daytona.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#18729 3 years ago

We had a Gay 90's for a while as I was growing up. The up "post" or circle between the flippers was a big part of the game. It was weird going to other games and not having that when that was the only game I played for a long time since it was at the house. Its interesting how that works sometimes.

2 months later
#19160 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Generally a lurker on here, but wanted to ask a quick repair question. Is there a recommended ratchet screwdriver with bits set I should get to work on my Bally Williams machines (or should I just get the bits for my drill)? I was putting LEDs in and I need to detach a few of the light housings to get to them under the playfield. Do people have proffered tools?

Screwdrivers and nutdrivers should handle nearly any of those situations.

1 month later
#19643 3 years ago

I talked to the lady running the sale. She said there were about 20 people asking about it. Get in line early!

#19654 3 years ago

Sold for 3k. I had a friend get in line. They were going to open it up to an auction with 10 or so folks willing to bid. There was a guy from Ohio who had been waiting the longest. He spoke up saying he was emailed saying first come first serve and got it for the 3k.

#19656 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

That’s insanity. A new Stern for 3k?!? LUCKY DOG!

Sounds like it was brand new just out of the box.

2 weeks later
#19825 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Should I message him and tell him there's an ON-OFF switch under the cabinet?

Then it would go up to 8k at least!

1 week later
#19976 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Even with the buyers premium thats a great find. And I just sold a game and have a pocket full of $. Hmmmmm If only I had a truck.
But.... That probably wont stay at 2k for much longer.

It was at 350. I bid it up to 2k. Someone had their autobid set to at least that. It is a long drive so I figured that was enough.

2 months later
#20610 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

And now it is sale pending. Hell of a buy.

I messaged last night as I will be near there soon. Was too late though.

1 month later
#20917 2 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/groups/630406413802349/permalink/1969587783217532/?sale_post_id=1969587783217532

Project Pins for sale!
Picked these up along the way but don’t see myself finishing them anytime soon. Located in Manteca, CA.

Firepower $800
Cosmetically it’s not good lol. Was playing great then one of the pop bumpers started locking on. Has kohout driver board.

Close Encounters $800
Game looks great and plays well but it does randomly light up playfield lights or not show scores correctly. Basically if I was keeping it I’d just order a Pascal board and it’d be great.

1 month later
#21227 2 years ago

I was going to poke my brother and tell him to go get this one. The rust makes me lean towards not being a great first project for him being that there could be who knows what with the boards too. Good for someone with spares and experience though.

1 month later
#21469 2 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/549680789456523/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ac7589e25-541d-476d-88d4-cbe8a66f9307

Williams Space Shuttle
$320
Johnson City, TN

Looks like a barn game.

ad:
1984 Williams Pinball Machine. Machine turns on and works to an extent. Solenoids are a little stuck and needs new bumpers. I have the back glass but the decal is coming off. To build up to working again would take around $200 in parts but I don’t have the time.

#21472 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

This was free, but seller had so much interest he turned it into an auction.

The Stars is pretty trashed, but there are a few good parts in there. Drop mechs, lockdown bar, etc.

1 month later
#21775 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

From the book Sales and Marketing 101.
I messaged the guy with this Gator that is for sale. For 4 weeks now.
You can see my question in the blue.
[quoted image]
And his reply.
[quoted image]
And the correct response for an answer like this is F.O.

I get folks not wanting facebook. No worries there. However, establishing a bit of rapport first probably would have a better chance at getting something closer to a response you would be good with.

#21777 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Bounty Hunter
Gottlieb
$450.00
Wichita KS
( Sorry. I do not know how to link a FB page without all of this trash text.)
Anyway, from looking at the little map, it looks like the guy who is selling this Bounty Hunter lives within 2 miles from me.
Bounty Hunter was one of the pins in that warehouse clean out last winter that my OP friend is bringing back to life. This is a different BH.
And I got to play Bounty Hunter at the Denver Pinball Showdown last month. Not a bad playing pin. It is not on my wishlist.
If anybody needs some help on this one, let me know. It is not far from me.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/871089710176197/?ref=product_details&referral_code=marketplace_general&referral_story_type=general&tracking=%7B%22qid%22%3A%22-7387689269865806462%22%2C%22mf_story_key%22%3A%2236480009158022791%22%2C%22commerce_rank_obj%22%3A%22%7B%5C%22target_id%5C%22%3A36480009158022791%2C%5C%22target_type%5C%22%3A6%2C%5C%22primary_position%5C%22%3A1%2C%5C%22ranking_signature%5C%22%3A2085522517052620800%2C%5C%22commerce_channel%5C%22%3A501%2C%5C%22value%5C%22%3A1.0001006948275%2C%5C%22upsell_type%5C%22%3A129%2C%5C%22grouping_info%5C%22%3Anull%7D%22%2C%22lightning_feed_qid%22%3A%22-7387696210623116995%22%2C%22lightning_feed_ranking_signature%22%3A%22933161157785550848%22%7D

You can safely remove all the junk after the item/#### part:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/871089710176197/

1 month later
#22054 2 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/679504216374275/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ae25ac12f-18d0-4db8-bee9-12c40af4d100

Gottlieb Far Out

$350
Virginia Beach, VA

"1974 Gotlieb Far Out machine. Works but needs some repairs to score counter and bonus payouts and few other minor things. Have all electrical schematic drawings with unit. Local pickup only. "

#22065 2 years ago
Quoted from AndrewP:

Gottlieb The Games
$500
Abington MA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3164640497151727
Working game implied.
Free delivery implied.
Another one where I’m like: why am I not biting?
Appears to come from a salvage/cleanout company and they may be motivated to move inventory…

Seems like a great deal. I would be all over that if it were near me. I have been wanting a Gottlieb machine.

#22067 2 years ago
Quoted from Snowtrooper:

I would be all over this if it wasn’t a (6) hour drive….one way.

That would put me half way there

2 weeks later
#22221 2 years ago
Quoted from Biju:

Pardon me for asking a likely dumb question, but how does everyone feel about auctions? I ask because it appears there are parts machines just outside of Toronto for auction and they are stupidly cheap right now. I figure any single usable part may be worth it at the current prices.
Here they are just in case...
Charlie's Angels:
https://chemongauction.hibid.com/lot/110875606/pinball-machine-badly-damaged--no-legs--no/?ipp=10&q=&ref=catalog
Totem:
https://chemongauction.hibid.com/lot/110875607/pinball-machine-badly-damaged--no-legs--no/?ipp=10&q=&ref=catalog

My take on auctions is the less people that know about it the better it is for you to buy!

#22236 2 years ago

Not so much a project, but a playable wedgehead in pretty decent shape:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/279784944092560

#target-pool
Vintage Pinball Machine - Target Pool
$875
Fairview, NC

1 month later
#22394 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

idk....it's not quite a WTB thread, more like a "I found a game that I think other pinsiders might want" thread, so hoping this doesn't become a WTB thread because that would clog up the intent, with dozens of people posting that they WTB.
In that spirit, please feel free to browse and continue to check in on the thread (I do whenever I see new posts), but try to refrain from posting WTBs. If I'm totally off-base, just let me know and I can edit this post.

Agreed, if any wanted would be made, I would say it should be pretty specific. Like, I need a head for a 70's bally EM or similar.

2 weeks later
#22632 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I was interested until I recognized the seller. It’s pending now anyways.

Buyer beware type deal?

#22689 2 years ago

Shout out to HydrogenHuman for all the posting lately. Did bluespin hire you so he could get a break???

1 month later
#23007 1 year ago
Quoted from Hairball:

FREE
Sky Jump
Los Angeles area
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/5862224030471014/
Condition is what you would expect for the price[quoted image]

Probably just a fuse and a little elbow grease.

#23051 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Grid Iron for $500
Located in Sturbridge, MA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1144787943040799
It looks like it's the complete cabinet without the head, but the seller called it a coffee table, lol.
[quoted image][quoted image]

It does come with cupholders!

#23101 1 year ago

Sneakers

#23212 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Segasa-Sonic Butterfly for $775
Located in Summerville, SC
https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/576503543859196
Not really a project, although the cabinet has some damage on the edges. I posted it due to it being rare/unusual.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is Thad's game. He is a good dude. We have done a few deals over the last couple of years.

2 weeks later
#23399 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ONLINE AUCTION - BIDDING ENDS 06/15
Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Big Game* / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1980
Production: 2,713
Link/Contact: https://bhantiqueauctions.hibid.com/catalog/375299/yanceyville-nc-estate--deceased--online-auction--ends-6-15/?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#23402 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Made you look.

Classic Stern that I want within a couple hours of my house. Yep!

1 month later
#23531 1 year ago

Basket case, falling apart

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1470705250059385

#oxo
Apex, NC
$350

5 months later
#24027 1 year ago

What does a decent to nice Captain Card go for?

5 months later
#24681 10 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I would have been interested in the Radical, but it’s a reimport, not knowing if it boots, what parts are missing, etc. Auctions usually draw high bids and people unhappy with what they won once they fully inspect it. This doesn’t sound like an exception to the rule.

Probably the one I would have been after too. There are some other good games too, but not going to attend this one.

#24689 10 months ago

Thanks to Lori: Results from the VA auction

Wesna Auction Stuart, VA
FT 3750
Doctor Who 2500
Taxi 1800
Bad Cats 3250
Bay Watch 2900
Teed Off 1800
BBBB 2700
Whirlwind 3800
Hook 1700, 1700, 1900, 1600
PZ 1600
Royal Rumble 2200, 2600, 2500
F 14 1300
Jokerz 1300
Shaq 1300, 12000
T2 3600
Cactus Jack 1400
SF II 1500
Big Hurt 1200, 1800
Star gate 2600
Diner 3300
Radical 3600
Police Force 1500
PZ 2100
Rescue 911 1800
Cue Ball Wizard 1200
Popeye 2800
DE Simpsons 2600
TMNT 2000
Game Show 1300
Wipeout 1100, 2000
LW3 1500
Pinbot 1800
Surf N’ Safari 1400
Frankenstein 2450
DE Star Trek 1750
Jackbot 2900
Class of 1812 2450
Strikes N’ Spares 1300
DE Batman 1700
BK 2000 3100
Mario Brothers 3300

#24691 10 months ago

Re-import games as noted previously by Scott. Sounds like games were missing parts in quite a few cases.

3 weeks later
#24788 10 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Wow! I would love to have that next to my 2001.
Dimension is super hard to find though...and this is way too far from me

We have some family with a Dimension up that way too. Lots of add-a-ball games. I think they grabbed it at an estate sale. Put new rubber on it, cleaned the playfield, and ran a business card through a few switches. Tts been playing great for two years now.

4 months later
#25176 5 months ago

I have been out to his place before. Has a ton of stuff and doesn't really want to sell much of it at all. Likes to quote the ebay prices on every single thing he has. That said, its been a while so maybe he is loosening up?

3 weeks later
#25314 4 months ago

Turned into the dead rat and rat crap thread

1 week later
#25377 4 months ago

Scam, same pics were on marketplace in SC recently. Same fake account had another game posted too at 500.

3 weeks later
#25537 3 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Bonus area is worn to wood as is typical of this title.

They make a hardtop. My Frontier has one. Plays super fast.

#25550 3 months ago
Quoted from dung:

Planetary sells plastics
Hardtop for the pf
Cpr backglass
Pinball pimp stencils
I'm not sure I will restore this. I want to get it running and play it. Buddy had topped his, looked great but I didn't play it. Theme would be perfect for the cabin we are building and there are so e electronics I want an excuse to try on an old bally.

It's a super fun game. Nice grab for sure. Inline drops, two bonus build ups, tough game when fixed up.

1 week later
#25638 3 months ago
Quoted from JethroP:

So this guy is selling his EBD. I get one very fuzzy picture, but ok...I call him and he tells me it's not working, but was recently serviced, new boards, new rubbers....I ask if there is any paint missing on the playfield, he says a little; "one spot where the ball goes down, and one spot up by a bumper." I drive an hour and a half to find this.
Liar, lair pants on fire.
Anyway, I'm now looking for a hardtop or EBD playfield. My latest project [quoted image]

Just a couple spots that have been growing for 40 years

2 weeks later
#25691 3 months ago

That one is a scam and has been posted many times all over the place by various fake Facebook accounts.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 169.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 10.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=DudeRegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.