IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

251 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Colsond3. You are on page 1 of 2.
#494 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Amazing spiderman / SS
Month/Year: may, 1980
Production: 7,625
Cost: $650
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Has booting issue with display fuse blowing. All displays are tested and good, so it may be a driver or power supply board issue. Once in a while a game will start, but I haven't had time to get back and tinker with it. Has refurbished MPU from Mayfair. "

Pecos...this was mine. Sold last night. Thanks for throwing it up on here.

#512 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Don't thank me - thank zacaj. He posted it.

Zacaj...thanks for posting the Spidey. LOL. Wanted to give thanks where it was due, especially now that Pecos granted you charter member status. Hahaha

#514 8 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

This can be a really challenging game, and looks to be in decent cosmetic condition. Think of it as a sister game to Alien Poker with accuracy of shots important in the game play. Somebody should snatch this one up.

Agreed. I would snatch that up in 10 minutes if I were closer to Florida.

1 week later
#606 8 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

I not saying I wouldn't take on someone else's teardown, but I would assume the worst in what it takes to get it all back together again. Personally, I would offer 300-400 for a DE Simpsons in that condition. Is that too cheap? Jackson NJ isn't that bad of a drive.

I just emailed him and offered something. I'll get back with his response.

4 weeks later
#852 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I could of had this one for $200 couple of years ago from the original seller, it was so bad I walked away from it. Playfield & cabinet are fair at best, the backglasses are shot. This guy picked it up after I passed on it. He seems to be a local flipper.

It looks like he didn't hold onto it for too long....apparently just long enough to rip it apart and then try to sell it without reassembling it first. What an ass. Probably a flipper that has no idea what he is doing with pins...hence his offer to trade for an arcade now. Who knows how many parts he "lost" disassembling and de-populating the PF.

#854 8 years ago
Quoted from beepnutz:

I hate to say it, but the only thing you are doing by posting CL ads on here is driving the prices up. Now instead of 1 or 2 local guys going to look at a game there are 50 people calling and the seller thinks he has a gold mine. You're not doing anybody any favors.
just my opinion, Bob

I wouldn't agree. I don't think 50 people are calling these sellers about any game listed on here, specifically not Pinsiders who know what games are actually worth. If one or two people call or contact them to bust their chops, I'm sure the seller doesn't automatically think they have a high demand item.

In all reality, most people who sell games on CL aren't Pinside members or hobbyists also...they are people with one game that they probably bought cheap. Then at some point they think they have something worth $10k because they saw some moron selling the game for that much on eBay. There are certainly exceptions, but I think most Pinsiders who list games on CL occasionally (such as myself) list their games for reasonable prices, and they aren't (for the most part) the subject matter of this thread. If anybody on here reading these posts are calling people selling these games in volume at these prices, at some point they should seriously consider buying a Mr. Pinball price guide or hitting pinballprice.com.

#857 8 years ago

Sorry, my last post was more for the funny thread on ridiculous prices on CL, eBay, etc....

For this thread, I appreciate these getting posted. I have seen a few instances where the seller either upped the price or removed it and then relisted it for more after getting contact, but I really don't think it's been all that much. For the most part, it seems like this thread helps us find great deals we may have otherwise missed...without any jacking of prices or problems from the original seller before Pecos or someone else reposts it. Just my opinion.

#860 8 years ago
Quoted from beepnutz:

That's why the voice mail box was full on a local Fl. CL ad a few days back and I did not get it, nor did my friends in the area.

That tells us nothing. Most people that have full mailboxes are people that owe money, and they leave their mailboxes full so debt collectors can't get through. And if it is that good of a deal when the original seller lists it, enough of us pay plenty of attention to CL, eBay and other places that we would find it eventually anyway (assuming it is still there when we do actually come across it). I too have been in this hobby for quite a while, but haven't been on Pinside that long. That didn't prevent me from getting several games at excellent prices over the years.

If it was a Fathom or TZ for $300, then I think the guy would get bombarded with calls. If you're pissed off because you missed out on a game that was a good deal, so be it. All of us have missed out on a game that was a good deal at some time or another. If you miss out on 10 games purely as a result of this thread...by all means let us or Pecos know.

#879 8 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

I guess this counts as a project since the poster says something like "ball eject no longer works". I would go look at except I'm already 2 above what the wife will allow!
washingtondc.craigslist.org link
F-14 Tomcat for $750 about an hour from DC.

I couldn't find this when I looked!!! I'm sure it went quick at that price. Probably just because it was posted on this damn thread...just kidding Pecos!! haha.

#892 8 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Q : Do you have any current pics of what playfield looks like?
A : machine is put away until sale
Lmao! Guess that means you have to decide if you want it first, then can get a pic after purchase!
I have a car for sale. The one below is not it. Lol

Are you serious? Too funny. Some people are too much...good luck with him selling it that way. You know what I love? A person who is selling a pin with no idea what they are doing or true reasonable value, and gives attitude or "stipulations" to people like us...actual hobbyists who know more about the game than them. If I had a nickel...

Good thing some of these people don't sell things for a living...or at least hopefully they don't.

#904 8 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Electro-mechanical (EM)
Year: March 1973
Production: 6,025
Cost: $150

PF is colorful on that one...kind of like Fan-Tas-Tic. Actually looks like a pretty fun game with 5 pops...no pun intended.

#908 8 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Electro-mechanical (EM)
Year: 1958
Production: Unknown
Cost: $400 OBO

I would definitely grab this if it were closer! Old CC games are not my thing necessarily, but this game looks cool as hell.

#930 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Looks like you're in a neighboring state, Colsond3. That's close enough in my book.
I know I know, 14 hours round-trip...but you could make a family road trip out of it!

Neighboring state my ass...LOL. This isn't the Griswolds!! 14 hours for a seriously beat up, non-working SI with no backglass? All joking aside, if the game were within 3 hours of me, I would go grab it just to save it (and to have a SI in the line up to toy with). As ForceFlow said, this game would have been gone in a heartbeat over this way...wouldn't of even lasted this long. I, and 20 other people in my area, would have been in a race to go get it.

If this guy really destroys the game if no one grabs it, he is truly an ass. He could always just...I don't know...lower the price? He would rather trash it and get nothing?

If I were going to pick this game up, I would definitely bring some type of weapon for self protection.

#931 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

...oh my land, who's gonna steal this? You know this game kills, right? Here's my son getting schooled by our rebuilt pops:
» YouTube video
Congrats to whoever picks this up! ...and let me know when you're part of the club.

Jesus......that thing is humming!!! What type of coils did you throw in the pops, industrial grade? LOL. Very nice game. I wish I was closer to grab the one listed, it does look fun. Or is Texas a neighboring state also with only a short road trip?

And BTW, go save that SI from the psycho!!! You're way closer than I am!!

#951 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Jack in the Box / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 8,300
Cost: Starting Bid $300 Buy It Now $400 Ends February 11th 7:09 AM MT

This one looks like somebody dumped dirt and rat excrement under the glass on the PF. Very beat up, and obviously needs some love. I'm actually debating...I love the BG on this thing...a shame it looks flaked.

#976 8 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Space Invaders was spared!
Worked out a deal with it and got it safely home. Guy was reasonably nice, and had a couole extra parts he tossed in. Seemed like he had a few life things goin on and just wanted to get it out...I'd like to think he wouldn't have actually trashed it...but glad we didnt have to find out!!

Son of a bitch!!! So you read my PM one too many times after I sent it and you couldn't resist? If I was closer, I definitely would have grabbed that. Super glad that it worked out...great find. How's the PF on it now that you have it to stare at in person?

#988 8 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Not mine, from the ad, much dirt :
Selling some project pinball machines. These have not run in 20 years but priced right
Pinbot $400
Space shuttle $400 sold
Black knight $200
Agents 777 $200
Fire power $200
Alien star $200
Flash Gordon $200
Most are complete but some need back glass or CPU sold as is where is for parts or repair

Outside or not, I would've bought every single one of them if they were any closer. Those prices were ridiculous, for the most part.

#1007 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

"A great restoration project" - $50
(protect your eyes please)

Yeah...great restoration piece. Not after it's been in a fire. What a shame.

#1008 8 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

This one popped up today. I emailed him and these are the pics he sent back.
Looks like a Williams Gridiron. Football themed pitch and bat. Pretty neat.

That actually is pretty cool.........if I were closer, I'd snatch that right up just to get it running and throw a couple games on it.

#1009 8 years ago

Pecos,

As Ryan said, thanks a lot for constantly posting games, keeping this thread updated and all the input and comments. I definitely jump on here as often as possible....never know what you'll come across!! Keep up the good work.

And thanks for posting the Williams Winner on here that I recently listed on CL...LOL. I've tried to stay away from CL for selling games, but wanted to move this one quickly if possible.

#1042 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

$350 for a Fan-Tas-Tic? Damn. Wish it was closer. Fun game! Everyone should have at least one middle-pop in their collection.

Definitely. Had one of these before, and didn't want to sell it when I did but had no space. A fun and colorful game..attractive. Would definitely grab another one if I came across it more locally. As for the middle pop, I still have a Magic City in the line up, so covered!

#1043 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Meteor / SS
Year: September 1979
Production: 7,939
Cost: $350

Not a bad game...I would probably grab it if it didn't have that irritating background noise.

#1047 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

This one just got relisted:
ebay.com link » Vtg Chicago Coin Sporty Flipperless Woodrail Pinball Machine Game Bathing Beauty

I've actually considered grabbing this, but a shame the cabinet is painted over.

#1072 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Volcano / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1981
Production: 3,655
Cost: $550

Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Close Encounters / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 9,950
Game/Type: Dragon / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 6,550
Cost: $475 Cash for both

Damn it!! If I were up for a long (very long) road trip I would be grabbing all 3 of these.

1 week later
#1145 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Alright, guys, I think we might need to start focusing our searches in Eastern Pennsylvania. Colsond3 hasn't exactly been subtle about his needs.
Love ya, Colsond3! Glad there are some other passionate folks in this thread.

Ryan, Just scrolled back and saw this now...I was LMFAO for five minutes straight. I'm such a pin whore. Like Forceflow said in other threads, it is just so damn hard to pass up a good deal on a game when you see it. I am now officially out of control.

#1152 8 years ago

This game was posted on here a page or two ago...saved it from certain death this morning. If the guy didn't sell it by the end of the weekend, he was going to sell it to another guy that wanted to part it out. BG has some minor flaking, but the PF is more than decent and all of the mechs and brackets underneath the PF look like they're brand new. Shiny. Another one saved from the graveyard.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#1190 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

For your continuous participation in the Project Pins thread and for the most 'big ones that got away' and for rescuing a Gottlieb Vulcan destined for the most painful of deaths by Vivisectionists turned greedy Capitalists and with the power I have conglomerated as Grand Pooh Bah of the Project Pinball Lovers Club, I hereby henceforth and forevermore grant you charter member status! Congratulations Colsond3!

Finally!!! LOL. Thanks Pecos, and thanks for keeping this thread going and updated. All of your hard research and time is appreciated!

#1199 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Fabulous news. Congrats! Great news, man. Sooo, how many projects deep are you at this point? *LOL* (Honestly curious.)

Believe it or not, I've cleared out a few so only 4 actual project games sitting in my abode at this point. A few of my games still need some work, but they're playing. I really need to clamp down and fix what I have and get all the main games 100%. It's just so hard to stop looking....you always feel like you're going to miss out on something that's a great deal. Somehow I still end up buying games for regular prices on top of all the projects I look at. This hobby really is an illness....hence the name of my recent start up...Pinball Malady.

And glad that Pecos also awarded charter membership status to you!!! I feel like I need to attend a meeting and get a sponsor --- "Hi. My name is Colson, and I have a pinball problem." LOL.

#1200 8 years ago

And I have to jump off the Jubilee...by many accounts, opinions and polls in the past - deemed to be the worst pinball game of all time. I played one once, and that was all I needed even trying to be objective. The outlanes are horrendous on that game.

#1204 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I just looked this up. Not a single reference to "Pinball Malady" online. Now you've got me curious

Nothing online yet...I'll probably throw something up on here in the next week or so. I've been doing keychains, some mods and a few other things, and thought I'd come up with a name and TM it before doing anything more formally.

As for your jubilant Jubilee, you have to admit the outlanes on that thing are drain monsters! And targets-a-plenty via two pops and the ball loop in the center of the PF? Not much to shoot for other than to roll over artwork. LOL. Just busting chops

#1218 8 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

One of the all time great parts games though.

Hahahahaha.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

You guys all make me sad.

No, this guy looks sad. Cheer up Ryan!!

tommy-t_(resized).jpgtommy-t_(resized).jpg

#1219 8 years ago

And I wish I could've grabbed that BTTF. Even for a grand...c'mon!!!! Maybe I need to relocate to the Michigan area. Seems to be a ton of pins out there.

Biff_(resized).jpgBiff_(resized).jpg

#1231 8 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

You'd be surprised. Lots of buyers too. The market is ruthless. If something's available after an hour it's overpriced.

Wow...that bad out there? I always see a ton of great games listed in Michigan. Unfortunately there's a lot of overpriced games everywhere these days.

#1239 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

The more I look at it, the more I want it. I'm starting to feel like Colsond3.

Ryan, How about you agree to store a few games for me that I acquire from the Michigan area? You have space if you leave them upright with the heads strapped, right? Once I get to 10 games, I'll rent a U-Haul and make the trip out. Then we can discuss our illness and perhaps get admitted to the nearest pinball rehab together?

#1240 8 years ago

I'll offer the same for you...LOL.

#1300 8 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

perhaps your definition of "working and cleaned" is different from mine. Plus, we dont know whats wrong with any of it, we have NO CLUE the condition of the cabinet, There are no pics of it! You cannot see the condition of the playfied (except that the spinner rubbers are non-existent), ramps or plastics in the crappy 2 pictures. Do you know if the topper fan motor works? how about the spinner assembly?
All that is a HUGE gamble to buy sight-unseen for $1100 PLUS $400 for shipping!

Agreed. That is a big gamble without seeing at least 20 hi-res photos of the game first. If the PF is truly nice, and the cabinet isn't bad, I would definitely grab that if it were closer. Right Ryan? LOL

It looks like there is some wear around the spinners on the PF, but hard to tell from the two crappiest photos he posted. If the game isn't that nice and you pay $1100+, your wallet could be in a whirlwind.

#1365 8 years ago

Just threw my Magic City up on CL for $300, if anybody is interested.

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

"Semi project, needs a little work. Clearing out a few games that I haven't had time to get to. It runs and gets stuck in reset, so it probably just needs some switches adjusted or cleaned.

PF needs a little love, BG is very good with some very minimal flaking. Cabinet is good and solid, but with dings and scrapes, I had planned on possibly restenciling just to make it perfect. Custom keychain included."

#1371 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I'd buy that! ...if it was closer! (That was for colsond3. )

Sounds like a new T-shirt slogan. LOL.

#1384 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

How has this not sold yet?!? Great art & middle-pop games are cool. Of the ones with 2" flippers, this is my favorite.

Quoted from davideokills:

If you are planning on coming to the Ohio Show at the end of the month I'll get the game off you Colson.

Thanks. I had quite a few responses and a few people interested...but nobody was getting back to me. Typical CL people that send multiple emails or texts...then stop responding and disappear for no rhyme or reason. Nico, I saw your PM about it, but wasn't sure if you were really serious being in Texas. Just looked and thought I had responded, but I didn't see it in the thread. My Pinside mail has been acting all funky the last two days, as was it for several local Pinsiders I keep in touch with. I think Robin's servers are starting to get overwhelmed again.

Back to MC, got a call this morning from a guy in NYC, so I think it might be sold as of now...pending for pick up this Saturday. I thought listing at $300 this thing would have went in a heartbeat (or at least in a day or two).

Quoted from davideokills:

"I'd buy that!...if was closer."

And this is really catching on LOL. Ryan is the graphic artist...let's come up with some T-shirts. hahaha

#1387 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

In other words... what's another $350 on a game getting a repaint, clear coat, full rebuild, stealth LED's, new parts, score monitors, master credit controller, card swiper, etc, etc? :p

Hahaha...I suppose not much. MC wouldn't even be leaving if I didn't bring home two games last week, and a BSD this past weekend. Something had to be the sacrificial lamb! If this buyer doesn't follow through, I'll let you know.

#1388 8 years ago

And by the way Nico, I want your Snow Derby. Been looking for that game for a while.

#1391 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Yeah, it's a good one, but I've cleared the PF and made a change to the cabinet colors w/white webbing so it's no longer "original". Which, in my opinion, is a good thing.

I'm not a purist...LOL. That thing is looking fantastic. Whenever you're ready to sell or trade let me know.

#1450 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Just out of curiosity, who might actually buy a shirt a silly shirt like that if I made one. (I'd kinda like to wear one, myself!) If there's more than a dozen or so "in's", who knows, maybe I'd try to figure something out during the next pointless meeting I'm obligated to attend.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

C'mon. Who's in for a shirt?

Sorry, I think I was abducted for two days by my CE3K I've been rebuilding. Should have started a thread for that. Ryan...c'mon dude, I'm in for at least two shirts. I want some laughable, satirical picture to be on the shirt also!!! (if you're not too busy with the "legitimate companies" LOL

#1451 8 years ago

^^^^Wish I knew someone that could pick this up for me....I'd be on it. Would even pay to ship it.
Did reply to ad though...

I emailed ten minutes after it was listed, and it was already snatched up. Son of a bitch! On my wishlist for a while too.

#1453 8 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

I don't know how these things work but could you include the pinside logo and make a small donation or does that become too expensive?

We would have to ask Robin...maybe he'd be up for it for the free advertising?

"I'd buy that...if it was closer."

road-trip.jpgroad-trip.jpg

#1461 8 years ago

I didn't even know they made a home version of this game. It's a shame, because this thing actually looks pretty clean.

ebay.com link: NO RESERVE EVEL KINEVEL PINBALL MACHINE RARE HOME MODEL PROJECT NICE BACK GLASS

1 week later
#1518 8 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Or.... "I've had so many people respond I'm taking best offer."
Let the auction begin.

Right?!! It's ridiculous...to the point where it seems a lot of folks now are listing games at $100 or $200, and then just seeing how high it will climb with offers. A waste of time for the first few people that rush to contact them or those of us always on the lookout (cough...Ryan...LOL). Guilty myself as well

People aren't bothering to stick with a "great deal price", or even really trying to choose a decent price for hobbyists. It's the market boys and girls...it jumps up and down, and right now it seems to be on an upswing again, unfortunately. When you see two Williams Flash pins sell for $800+ in good condition, that's definitely a sign of pinflation.

But as everyone says, not trying to taint this thread with negativity. Sorry Pecos. Just missed out on two games this week listed for a good price, then the seller asked if I could do better than another offer they had received (after I was already scheduled to come look at and probably buy the game). Lost out on both games.

There's always tomorrow....or I can just get all the pins I have working 100% finally. LOL

3 weeks later
#1756 8 years ago

There's been a ton of wedgeheads popping up on here...a shame I've been getting killed at work and haven't had a chance to really look through here in the last two weeks or so. Come on Ryan....you know you missed me. Hahaha.

#1757 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I've been circling this one with the idea of re-theming it.

And it is a shame on this one neither of us is closer. For $400, I'd grab it, especially for the re-theme. A buddy of mine actually re-themed a Flash, and because that game is so wide open in design he said it was no problem. Having the new backglass and PF made took more time than recoding and revamping the machine altogether. You really wouldn't want to keep that awesome Flash backglass artwork?

#1770 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Whew... dunno what the Williams art team was smoking back in 1979 but they sure made a lot of awful-looking games that year (and many to follow).

Quoted from ForceFlow:

First time I saw that one. I had to look it up. That's a wild one, lol

I've never seen that before either. Interesting title, but what horrible artwork. What the hell were they thinking? That BG is just plain ugly...and yet I'd probably still buy one if I came across it just because of the rarity.

1 month later
#2112 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Star Trek / SS
Month/Year: January 1978
Production: 16,842
Cost: Buy it now $399.99 or Starting Bid $299.99
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Untested Bally Star Trek Pinball Game Unrestored Condition

Just taking a guess....but this game may have gotten wet at some point.

And by may have, I mean thrown in a pond upside down for a month.

#2119 7 years ago

^^^^ And one sold in Philly about two months ago for $250 or so. I tried to grab it but missed out.

#2121 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

You probably could have grabbed it...say it with me...if it was closer.
(Almost didn't recognize you with that new avatar. ...welcome back.)

It was about 25 miles from me...so if that's not close enough, I'm in the wrong hobby. Hahaha. The guy said "I have someone coming to look at it today, but I'll get back to you." Ad was removed and he never did, so I assumed it was gone. Of all places, it was in the lobby of a used car dealership. Go figure.

And the avatar needed updating...good to be back!

2 months later
#2932 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Is he starting a restore thread? Please say yes.

The prodigal son has returned. LOL. Haven't had much time to catch up on the 900 posts I missed in this thread until now. Sadly, missed out on quite a few games I might have grabbed.

I am going to start a thread shortly on the Mystic. Been tied up with other "things" and had thrown the Mystic out there for possible sale, but changed my mind and decided to keep and restore it. Scott (iron00monkey) who got the Centaur, and ripped through it with light speed, said he has a Mystic PF that he could hook me up with, given the amount of wear on mine. Just have to get it. I'll keep you updated.

#2937 7 years ago

Grabbed a Bobby Orr Power Play a week or two ago. Might be listing it and thought I would throw it up here first to see if any interest. Willing to pass on the deal I got to another Pinsider without any inflation if they want it, just need to free up space and funds. $300

It was sitting in a barn for a few years, and needs some heavy cleaning and work. I haven't set it up yet or tested it. It does have an Alltek MPU, which I'll leave in it. BG has some flaking, but it's not horrible. PF is very nice, had some previous touch ups, but done pretty well and mylar placed after. Cab has some dings and scrapes, but overall pretty damn nice considering where it sat for a few years. If interested, let me know. If not, I'm sure I'll have time to get to this one in the next couple months.

IMG_6669 (resized).JPGIMG_6669 (resized).JPG

IMG_6706 (resized).JPGIMG_6706 (resized).JPG

IMG_6707 (resized).JPGIMG_6707 (resized).JPG

#2975 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Midway / Bally
Game/Type: Cybernaut / SS AS-2518-35 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1985
Production: 900 (!)
Cost: $500

Jesus....why can't this thing be closer!!! I would buy a Cybernaut in a heartbeat, especially at that price. If he were local, I'd be grabbing all three of these today for only $1200.

#2976 7 years ago

Listed on Ebay for a higher price of $800 to start

Yeah, $800+ for a project Flash?????? And the ad says "I thought I'd offer it at a discounted price" before he finishes tinkering with it. I've had two really nice Flashes that I sold for $800 or less in great condition and fully working. I wonder if he knows they made 500,000 of these.

#3019 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

YES!!! I've been waiting too long to hear this again.

Hahaha...some things never change.

Quoted from NicoVolta:

A year ago, I'd have already trekked down there to get them... but the "rabid acquisition phase" has finally passed. Now I only want the ones left on my hit list.
But yeah... if you are specifically looking for a Cybernaut (great sound FX!) then this deal would be a must. Looks to be in pretty good shape too.

And for that wonderful price....rabid acquisition phase or not, you should have grabbed them. Then you could have shipped the Cybernaut to me!!!

#3022 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: BMX / SS AS-2518-35 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1982
Production: 406 (!)
Cost: Unknown
Contact/Link: binghamton.craigslist.org link
Condition: Unknown. No Pics! OP: "1982 BMX pinball machine very rare"

I texted him and asked him to send me a few pics, and a price.

#3023 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

For real. I offered $300 for an OXO in semi-working condition and was promptly turned down. Where's Colly...

There we go.

Hey!!!!! I'm trying to control my acquisition phase over here.

3 months later
#4033 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Full House / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1966
Production: 2,900
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: chicago.craigslist.org link
Condition: Cabinet has been repainted RED." OP: "VERY GOOD CONDITION, ONE FLIPPER RELAY BURNT OUT."

Somebody should buy this and retheme it based on the "hit" TV show. LOL.

#4079 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

Can we get some applause for Pecos here? 1840 posts by Pecos alone over a year's time, favorited by 154 pinsiders, and providing a ton of good info.

Definitely. Great job Pecos. Always finds good deals, and absolutely the most updated thread. CaptiveBall contributes a ton, and also deserves a round.

Unfortunately I don't visit here as much as I used to... just to keep my sanity (and not end up with 100 pins). Keep it going!

5 months later
#5182 6 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

??!! Most pointless conversion ever?

Or is it.....? Who doesn't want a game called Orgie? (although misspelled).

#5183 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Cost: $600 and up
Contact/Link: allentown.craigslist.org link

Ad was flagged for removal...I'm guessing scam, or someone flagged it so they could grab all the games themselves? I've heard of people doing that before.

#5186 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I reached out to a Pinsider that I know in that area about that ad. He said that he believes the person that posted that ad is someone that locals have warned him against doing business with. The ad may have been pulled because of the sellers reputation.

Good to know...but what a shame. He has some good titles listed on there.

1 week later
#5267 6 years ago

Threw these up in the FS threads, but forgot to post here if anybody was interested. A few projects that I don't have time to get to, and trying to make room.

Big Ben $250 - BG perfect. PF dirty, needs cleaning. Some inserts have to be reset. Missing some coin door parts, but was told it's wired to work. I haven't tested it or set up yet since bringing it home.

Olympics $200 - Was stored in a garage and untouched for several years. PF has some paint chipping, but can be saved. Reimport with plexi backglass. Game actually plays, but needs a good amount of work.

I would do $425 if somebody wanted both. Would rather see them flipping and back in circulation.

#5270 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Threw these up in the FS threads, but forgot to post here if anybody was interested. A few projects that I don't have time to get to, and trying to make room.
Big Ben $250 - BG perfect. PF dirty, needs cleaning. Some inserts have to be reset. Missing some coin door parts, but was told it's wired to work. I haven't tested it or set up yet since bringing it home.
Olympics $200 - Was stored in a garage and untouched for several years. PF has some paint chipping, but can be saved. Reimport with plexi backglass. Game actually plays, but needs a good amount of work.
I would do $425 if somebody wanted both. Would rather see them flipping and back in circulation.

Actually, if another Pinsider wants these, I'd be happy to hook you up with both for $375.

#5281 6 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Curious...Are there any pinsiders near this^^^^
Bally Time Zone that could buy it and bring it to Pintastic and I'll give you $700 cash in your hand? Or Paypal F+F,.PM me and let's work the details.
-Mike

PM sent

6 months later
#7261 6 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

That one is in my house,picked it up last week.

Awesome grab for a Benny.

#7268 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I have to admit that tears of joy are welling up in my eyes as I write this. I am completely overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness and generosity of you Ryan, ZNET and all of the other Project Pinsters who frequent this thread.
As it so happens, I just began moving the first of my pins tonight in a rearrangement of Pecos' Palatial Pinball Parlour. The Queen of Hearts will go next to the Bally Double-Up and the Atari Airborne Avenger. With any luck, I will soon have some pictures to show you.
I will have more to say when my state of pleasant shock, surprise and joy have lessened sufficiently for my brain to begin working again!
All I can say now is Thank You all so much, not only those who contributed to this wonderful gift but also for all of you who participate in this thread. It is indeed an honor and a privilege to know you all!
I will be thinking of each of you each time I look at this beautiful backglass on a soon-to-be fully restored, Gottlieb 1952 Queen of Hearts woodrail Project Pin!
AlexF
Ballypin
BingoPodcast
Captive_Ball
Cheddar
Colson5
Crispin
cyroute
fingersport
ForceFlow
Gdonovan
Matesamo
NicoVolta
Rkhar
too-many-pins
SergioJ
SkyKing2301
Songofsixpence
ZNET
Thank You!!!
Pecos

My pleasure to contribute Pecos! "Colson5" is my gift-giving alter ego, and always happy to help out! (just kidding Ryan)

You deserve it Pecos, you contribute a ton on here, and have saved several games from pending doom. If my circumstances weren't what they are right now, I certainly would have contributed even more. Enjoy the glass and the holidays, and glad that we could bring you some pinball joy.

#7304 6 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Game: Charlies Angels
Type: SS - 4 Player
Month/Year: Jan 1978
Production: November, 1978
Cost: $400/BO
Link to ad: lancaster.craigslist.org link
Nice early solid state pinball game. Worked fine until one day it wouldn't play. Might be blown fuse. Easy out ground floor. Has usual wear on backglass and playfield though very presentable. $400 or BO.

I saw that one before...I love the "might be blown fuse", but yet he didn't try to replace it and left the game just sitting not functional for how long? Not a game I'm really interested in, but would probably grab it if not for the flaking on the BG, and the PF has some wear and looks like it may have some pretty significant planking. If it worked with those aesthetic issues...that would make a difference. Maybe some chap will grab it to revive it.

ZNET......do you have a Charlie's Angels glass laying around?

#7310 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

@Colson3, @Colson5 when gifting others, would you please find a pin you want but is too far away and do it again. Pretty please? Just for old times sake? It's good to see you posting here again.

Well I'm back!! I'm returning to all the happy threads. Plus I'm almost done the Vamp and ready to start the next project.

#7312 6 years ago

I picked this project up a few months ago, and I'm debating whether to tackle it or pass it on. Definitely not a game you see often at all. Nice PF layout, and very cool backglass.

IMG_1653 (resized).JPGIMG_1653 (resized).JPG
IMG_1656 (resized).JPGIMG_1656 (resized).JPG
IMG_1657 (resized).JPGIMG_1657 (resized).JPG
IMG_1665 (resized).JPGIMG_1665 (resized).JPG

#7318 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

How much you thinking of letting it go for?

Not sure yet, going back-and-forth. I didn't pay much for it though, so it wouldn't be a lot. It was in a condemned house and is in pretty rough shape, needs quite a bit of work. But the PF and BG are really nice, considering where the game was and how it had been neglected (last pic). Such a cool and rare game I had to rescue her.

IMG_1664 (resized).JPGIMG_1664 (resized).JPG

IMG_1654 (resized).JPGIMG_1654 (resized).JPG

IMG_1634 (resized).PNGIMG_1634 (resized).PNG

#7338 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Hokus Pokus / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1975
Production: 3,086
Game/Type: Space Time / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 5,000
Game/Type: Jungle Queen / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1977
Production: 6,795
Cost: "Taking offers on individual machines or together. No ridiculous lowball offers or scammers please and thank you."
Contact/Link: lakeland.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Selling or trading 3 pinball machines. All need repair, not working or partially working."

What a shame they are in that condition. Had a mint Hokus Pokus a few years ago, and should've never sold it. Awesome game. Time zone is awesome too, but likewise doesn't look in great shape. Both BG's are shot.

I'll tell you what though, I'm assuming he would be pretty reasonable on price in that condition, so if I were closer I would grab all three.

#7340 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

*LOL* My Christmas Eve is complete.

Hahahahahaha

#7343 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

FYI, Time Zone is a real snooze-fest once you own one

Good to know. I've only had the luxury of playing at someone else's house, and only a few games.

#7346 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Perhaps just for me then. Get the tunnel stopped on 5000, get the center post up. Then, with the ball settled on the post, tap pass to get the ball up on the flipper to shoot the center target. Rinse and repeat until it's time to go to bed.
Fine when Credits meant something, but I am not a High Score chaser.

Yes, the one I played a few years ago wasn't in great shape and the flippers were kind of weak, so it wasn't too exciting. When I picked up the Time Zone for Grizlyrig , I played a little bit and that game was pretty fine-tuned, really nice condition and seemed to play well. Admittedly, I didn't play enough to dive into the rule set. Probably would have if I just kept the game and didn't deliver to him up at Pintastic

#7362 6 years ago

Game: Space Gambler
Manufacturer: Playmatic
Type: Solid State Electronic (SS) 4 player
Month/Year: March 1978
Production: N/A
Cost: $250
Pinsider: bonedoc
Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58323

I've never seen one of those before. That game is awesome....I definitely wish I was, well you know.

Quoted from Grayman_EM:

detroit.craigslist.org link
OK $6,000,000.00 Man $100.00 go get it!
Posted 25 minutes ago.

And I think we all wish we were closer on that one....if not just for the backglass alone. Great price.

#7368 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Yesterday, the Space Gambler was mine. I worked a trade and wound up with a Laser Cue.

Nice...I'm trying to work something out with him now.

#7389 6 years ago

Just talked to him. The playfields were sold a few minutes ago.

#7393 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Already gone 4 hours later That Big Game play field looked like it was in nice shape.

It did. Once I enlarged them, I asked him or hodge whether they would ship them. I know a ton of people with big game pins that have destroyed or significant wear on their playfields. Well, at least someone got them and they didn't end up in the trash.

#7404 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

catskills.craigslist.org link
Here we have for sale is a beautiful and complet Bally hokus pokus pinball machine. Glass is in great shape no cracks,wood is in good shape,no broken, buttons. Machine is not in working order does not turn on but is all there needs electrical work hasn't been taken apart asking $400

Man, what the hell is going on with people? Striking out bad on these games. Second time this week.

Was supposed to go grab this Hokus Pokus from the guy this weekend, had made arrangements already, texting him and talking on the phone earlier this week. The deal was done. I even asked him if he wanted a deposit. He said no.

So I texted him this morning to work out a time due to the snow, most likely for tomorrow, and his reply was "sold it already." WTF.

#7411 6 years ago

I would take another one of those for 400, if not for the distance. Do I need to say it? LOL.

Some people don't like the game, but it has cool audio, and non-pinball people that have come over when I had them tend to like playing it because it has a simple rule set and multi-ball.

#7419 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I swear, this group needs a Colson quote T-shirt. *LOL*

I said before, I'll take one. Haha. What I actually need is a helicopter that can fit at least three pins, and some flying lessons.

#7433 6 years ago

Weird. Looks to me like it's a Williams Triple Action, but that playfield with the "bottle design" around the inserts in front of the flippers doesn't match the US or Spanish version. See below. The game did come with two different colored painted cabinets.

The coin door is Williams, not the Sonic/Segasa coin door, and the cabinet may have been painted over. It looks like the Sonic and Williams versions have similar playfields, and the one in this guys game is neither. Has me a little stumped.

IMG_4327 (resized).PNGIMG_4327 (resized).PNG

#7448 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Far Out
Type: EM 4 Player
Cost: $500/obo
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1453976251368079
OP: Partially restored Gottlieb Far Out. Might be a fun fixer upper for an EM guy.
Pros: Cabinet restored by stripping down sanding, stencils from Pinball Pimp, lots of clear protective layer. Really looks great! New Williams style leg brackets for added support inside. Playfield shopped and new rubbers. New drop target set.
Cons: glitchy gameplay that is just over my head knowledge-wise (this is my first EM). Flaking in backglass. Can start a game by manually resetting relay.
Cash price is OBO. I expect I’ll be losing money with how much I’ve put into it. Just not willing to give it away. Open to trades toward solid state games from 80s or 90s (I’ll add cash).

That's Rascal_H 's game. He has it listed on here too. He's a good guy, and he did a great job restoring the cabinet.

#7504 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Oh, dang! ...now where's my Colson-quote button when I need it!

LOL My sister and her fam live in Castaic, CA, and they said they would be willing to grab local games for me and store them until I could arrange for shipping if it ever became necessary. So at least I have part of California covered. Some great deals coming up lately all around.

#7511 6 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

I looked at the machines, just old Evil K Ems.
Just kidding, real curious what is really in there.

So am I, could be a freaking gold mine.

Quoted from CactusJack:

The only thing "local" to Castaic would be the Santa Clarita valley area. Just about anything else would require quite a trek via Southland freeways. Sadly, They would never get there in time to grab a good deal!

Haha. Certainly not during rush hour. Come on man, a simple drive down the 5 or the 405 and there are tons of games!! Every year I fly out I meet up with a different Pinsider to chill and check out their collection. This year, a very cool Pinsider with 20 games was only two sections away.

#7517 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Game/Type: Astro/ Wedgehead
Month/Year: Oct. 1971
Production: 500
miami.craigslist.org link
"Vintage pinball machine by D. Gottlieb. Game is ASTRO. Perfect working order. Must pick up ASAP. Great holiday gift!"
++++++++++++++++++
THis ad has been up for 22 days. If I were closer to Miami Florida I would be trying to have a closer look. The cabinet looks a little rough. After 22 days the seller might consider an offer.
» YouTube video

This is most certainly a "wish I was closer" moment....I've only seen one of those before. That backglass is AWESOME!! I would love that to be my next total resto....cab can be redone. Although the names chiseled into the side do give it character.

#7520 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What is a rare Gottlieb like that worth? Assuming that the play field is in good condition.

Mr. Pinball Guide has it at 700, and that's for an example in "good" condition. Games are always worth what someone is willing to pay for them. A rare game like this, in very good condition, I would say probably 1000 to 1100. But this cabinet isn't in great shape. Totally restored, probably 1500 to 1600.

For a while I was trying to obtain more rare games, but Vampire is pretty much the only one I have at the moment. Well, and Space Ship for now.

If the BG and PF is nice on this, I would love to get it for a full restore. I emailed the guy, but still didn't hear back yet. His price is a little high, so if he's willing to come down to a reasonable price, I know someone that lives in the Miami area that will probably ship it for me.

#7573 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Embryon / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1980
Production: 2,250
Cost: $600 OBO
Contact/Link: sacramento.craigslist.org link
Condition: "My wife has declared that my pinball machine collection is too big, so my loss is your gain
Emryon's condition is as follows:
Ø good cosmetic condition
Ø There is a~ 2 in. square bare wood spot in the middle of the playfield
Ø The CPU board needs to be replaced due to battery leakage.
Ø Unknown electrical condition otherwise"

Definitely wish I was closer on that one...that's a great price for an Embryon that could be restored.

#7580 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

I'll likely have something similar, but working condition, for sale next weekend. Will be putting up a marketplace ad around that time

PM sent.

#7581 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I have an The Amazing Spider-Man project that I bought for $200 - the very first of my Project Pins, almost three years ago. $500 more and a new playfield later, it is still sitting at the bottom of my Project Pin queue. I lost interest after re-pinning most of the edge connectors - and that was when those bifurcated pins could still be found. Gottlieb System 1 and System 80s can be fixed, but as songofsixpence said, they can also be a ton of work.

Get to it after Queen of Hearts Pecos!!

All Sys 80 games can be a pain, that's why I usually just replace the boards in them. Ni Wumpfs work great. And I think you saw it in the other thread, just got my new glass from Shay. Thing is sweet...definitely recommended. If yours is shot, he only has one left from this run.

IMG_4559 (resized).JPGIMG_4559 (resized).JPG

IMG_4560 (resized).JPGIMG_4560 (resized).JPG

#7585 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

You made a very good point that I would not have considered before when looking at a "Dead" Sys 1 game. To somehow check to see if the small transformer (NLA) is still good. Beyond that, just about everything is available (at a cost). So, yes, it is very easy for a "good buy" to become a project that quickly exceeds its working value. Hopefully, on that matter, more and more people will appreciate System 1 games and the value of them will start to increase. If you like early Bally SS and late EM games, many of the Sys 1 games offer the same fun of a Late model EM without the need to know, understand, or maintain Relay/Stepper logic. All the bulletproofing information, and new boards have made System 1 games VERY reliable.
But, sadly, there are a few dogs in there too. But something has to give up its life to keep the better ones alive!

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll keep that in mind when I come across them. And I agree, I've had quite a few CE3K's, and 2 Incredible Hulk's. Great fun games in my opinion.

#7594 6 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Game/Type: Firepower
Month/Year: February, 1980
Production: 17,410 units
Cost: $775
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Looks to be in nice cosmetic shape, but take a look at the bottom of the driver board. That thing is gonna probably need a bit more attention than just a transistor...
Still, awesome game in decent shape otherwise.

I got in touch with him. He doesn't like answering questions about the game, and is not very cooperative. The backglass is actually pretty bad, not in great shape.

#7596 6 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Good to know! Makes my decision not to pursue it that much easier. It was tempting at first, but only if it was gonna be like $500-600. $775 is steep considering what it needs (not to mention the unknowns in a case like this)...

Definitely. I wouldn't waste your time. I asked him two questions, and he sent me a snippy email back saying "I don't think this game is for you." What's better is he had sent me an email just before that saying "do you have any more questions?" Always funny when someone that isn't a hobbyist or doesn't know me tells me what I should or shouldn't buy.

Then again, I guess you could try. He did have it listed at 1000 initially, then down to 850, and now down to 775. He might go lower.

#7612 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

How about another? This might be too far away...

Man...for $350 I'd already be in the car...if it was closer. That playfield looks great. For what it needs, not worth it with shipping cost added.

1 week later
#7655 6 years ago

Not a bad deal for $275. A shame about the backglass.

#7659 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

This is a relist. I contacted the seller a few months back. He is pretty firm on price. It was more than I was willing to part with given backglass and unmotivated artwork.
Cab looks to be in good shape though.

Cab does look like it's in really good shape. Could probably snag it for 250 if you threw the cash at him.

Then again, it looks like the mylar is a little chewed up around the right flipper, or something is going on with the playfield. I like the Williams games that have those pop caps, like Stratoflite.

#7704 6 years ago

I was going to drive out also, saw that they had a Hokus Pokus. Anybody know what that went for? Man, I miss mine and want another one of those. Auctions are only worth it if you get good deals, which almost never happens anymore at those things.

I instead chose to meet up with Pete, grab his sweet minty Bon Voyage, and brought the project Space Ship along to pass on to Mike.

IMG_4808 (resized).JPGIMG_4808 (resized).JPG

#7705 6 years ago

Yeah I’d jump on that one too for that price. Maybe since he is actually closer colsond3 will get it lol

Haha...it's the montra of this thread. Pitt is still a 4.5 hour drive each way, but doable. Had a Spring Break a long time ago, but it didn't last long in the line up.

#7715 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Firepower / SS System 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: February, 1980
Production: 17,410
Manufacturer: Atari
Game/Type: Space Riders / SS Widebody Atari Generation/System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1978
Game/Type: Evel Knievel Home Model / SS CPU board 0606-00905, 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1978
Cost: $850 for all three
Contact/Link: sfbay.craigslist.org link
Condition: "I really need the space. So I have decided to sell these machines.What I have are 3 non working pinball machines up for sale. 1. Fire power machine made by Williams with new CPU board. This machine turns on and is in attract mode but it wont start up. I spent a lot of work on this one but to be disappointed that it doesn't start up.
2nd Is a home edition Ball's Evel knievel pinball. This one is a 3/4 size as compared to the full size Evel machine.The field and the back glass are superb It turns on and the flippers work but again won't start. I replaced a lot of the caps and misc electronics. I think it needs a CPU chip. 3. Space riders pinball by Atari. This one doesn't start either. Nice backglass and playfield."

If....I.....was.....

That's a kick ass deal on three games.

#7723 6 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

I was tempted but don't know the value of the 3/4 evel fixed.

Quoted from pinostalgia:

Exactly,The ad is still on , I'm gonna offer him $600,see what happens.

The 3/4 Evel is at least an Evel. It could always be worse...like Alive. Let us know what happens!

#7725 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

John at John's Jukes has come up with a replacement IC but only for the second generation MPU board.
https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/replacement-bally-home-pinballs-p-2797

Good info Jack...thanks. I have a Captain Fantastic homey I have to start fiddling around with at some point. Want to add it to my daughter's line up.

#7732 6 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

I contacted him about the replacement for the older system and he said by this year.
I hope so because I have a Fireball that has been sitting for too many years.

Fireball is the 2nd generation, which he has available now.

Quoted from Apinplayer:

Good to hear, I just sent him an email also to let him know I'd be interested in purchasing one if they are released.

That's awesome!! Glad someone on here grabbed them.

#7759 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Pot 'O' Gold / EM 2 Player
Features: Backbox animation
Month/Year: June 1965
Production: 1,800
Cost: "MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER"
Contact/Link: newjersey.craigslist.org link
Condition: "LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME. NEEDS WORK - DOESN'T WORK."

Awesome...this was the first EM I ever owned. Odd artwork, but the bagatelle in the backglass adds a nice scoring element. I just sent him an offer.

#7761 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Awesome...this was the first EM I ever owned. Odd artwork, but the bagatelle in the backglass adds a nice scoring element. I just sent him an offer.

Damn it...they said sold already.

#7767 6 years ago

Hmmmm... not far at all-
If only I had the money!

It does look like a pretty good deal, and I've never owned one of these. It seems that the constant blipping would become annoying though. Anybody have this game know if you can shut that off via dip switch or otherwise?

#7769 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Yes, actually, there is a setting where you can select any of the possible sounds codes for it to send after each swoop of the lights. When we operated it, I used to play around with it. Ultimately staying with one sound that seemed to work best. And yes, no sound is one option.

Jack, you are truly a wealth of knowledge. Thanks man.

#7774 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Not quick enough? Wow. (Lemme know when you tire of that Vampire and need to raise some $$$.) <-(I'm here for you.)

Easy there captain haha....but I'll make you the first to know.

#7778 6 years ago

Well, you talked me into trying to move on this one. Unfortunately, there is no contact information in the ad. Probably not prudent to go around Bloomfield, knocking on doors!
Will see if they update

I've already hit the no contact information button three times since last night. Ad hasn't been updated yet. He has other pins in the background, so it's not a single game in the basement for 20 years kind of person.

Hopefully one of us walks away with the game.

#7781 6 years ago

Need to make space, so looking to move a game and a few projects. Open to offers, but I think the prices are pretty reasonable.

GTB Jungle - not booting, needs some work. Nice BG and PF $175 (sold pending pick up)

Allied Leisure Rock On - HUO. Not currently booting, have extra box of boards. Excellent cosmetic condition. $225 (sold pending pick up)

GTB Orbit - fully working, but gets stuck on 1st player. Players condition with some wear and planking on PF. BG has spot flaking. $200 (sold)

Bon Voyage - Fully working. BG mint, PF near perfect and cab in very excellent shape. Just shopped. $650

IMG_5037 (resized).JPGIMG_5037 (resized).JPG
IMG_5038 (resized).JPGIMG_5038 (resized).JPG
IMG_2123 (resized).JPGIMG_2123 (resized).JPG
IMG_2174 (resized).JPGIMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_4732 (resized).JPGIMG_4732 (resized).JPG
IMG_4733 (resized).JPGIMG_4733 (resized).JPG
IMG_4734 (resized).JPGIMG_4734 (resized).JPG
IMG_2164 (resized).JPGIMG_2164 (resized).JPG
IMG_5035 (resized).JPGIMG_5035 (resized).JPG
IMG_5036 (resized).JPGIMG_5036 (resized).JPG
IMG_5003 (resized).JPGIMG_5003 (resized).JPG
IMG_5034 (resized).JPGIMG_5034 (resized).JPG
IMG_5033 (resized).JPGIMG_5033 (resized).JPG
IMG_4983 (resized).JPGIMG_4983 (resized).JPG

#7787 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Wrong coast for me. I'd love to have that orbit!

We all wish we were closer Getting quite a few PM's on it, so people must feel the same as you. Even in players condition, I put games up on this thing all the time. Love tapping the spinner and the vari target.

#7790 6 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Drat, you're not making any road trips to Florida anytime soon, are you...?

Not anytime in the foreseeable future. If I were though, I would have certainly loaded it up for you. I could use some sun right now.

Go ahead Ryan C.....say it!!!!

#7796 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

In order to save you all some time awaiting my summons, I've created I'll call our own project thread bat-signal:

Quoted from setzkor:

That image will haunt my dreams...

That's awesome.

#7820 6 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

sfbay.craigslist.org link
I texted him.
Seller is very motivated and wants to get it out of his shed asap.
I chickened out because i don't think i will find a wiring harness for it...

Holy crap!! Anybody willing to grab it and ship it to me? I'll PayPal the funds and throw in a little extra for the hassle.

2 weeks later
#7910 6 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Right. But it seems to be pretty unique for a home system. From what I read, for example, the entire playfield is molded plastic.
Anyway, I like weird stuff, so it was interesting to me.

I actually had one of those before. Responded to an ad for "a pinball", and that's what was there when I arrived. Ended up taking it for $40, and passing it off to somebody else that wanted a small game for the kids.

It is actually one piece, and has some odd features.

2 weeks later
#8050 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Thunderbolt
Manufacturer: Allied Leisure
Type: 4-player SS
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: austin.craigslist.org link
OP: ***This machine needs some work. It powers on, but there are some issues on the main board. My son left the game on when we left the house, and it was on for a few days without me knowing. Something happened. Maybe you can figure it out.
That said, when it is working, this a super fun game. New rubber, score segments all light up, glass is in good shape. I have schematics, and some extra parts. If you know pinball machines, and are a techie who likes to tinker, this is the machine for you.
Plus, she's super sexy. Like Redheads? Two hot redheads, and some freaky vampire monsters, too. Plus there is inexplicably a random Michael Jackson on the glass. Hmm...
Serious buyers only please, and no low ball offers. This is a fairly rare game.

Anybody willing to grab this for me and help facilitate shipping or pick up? I can PayPal the funds. Working on getting another game picked up from Texas, so might as well make it worthwhile.

#8051 6 years ago

Well Colson....here is a chance...bit of a drive for you...no price given.
Game/Type: Snow Derby / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: December 1970
Production: 1,050 (!)
Cost: ???
Contact/Link: wichita.craigslist.org link

Quoted from cottonm4:

Colson, that is NOT my Snow Derby. I don't know who is selling that one.

I'm working on getting one from cottonm4 (Craig) hopefully soon. He's a good guy, and I've been trying to grab another game out that way that's he's assisting on. Unfortunately I had some surgery two weeks ago, and have been laid up.

Although it would be somewhat comical to show up and try to buy the other one. Colson Derby, driving to Derby, KS to pick up a Snow Derby.

2 months later
#8510 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: The Incredible Hulk / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1979
Production: 6,150
Cost: $650
Seller: Josh Mitoska
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/449086875520651/?sale_post_id=449086875520651&rt=11
OP: Was asking $750, reduced to $675 got this Hulk 5-6 years ago as a project, I never touched it and decided I didn't have the skill to attempt so I bought a nice working hulk instead..so here are pics..playfield Is decent, most boards are missing , my new hulk came with brand new boards, I think the rotten dog ones ..thats the best way to go , inside pin looks like it got hot or something burnt.. would trade for fully working game that can have trashed playfield, trashed cabinet art etc...as I'd like to have a game custom painted to go with my street art project. Brooklyn Michigan

I don’t Facebook anymore either. Anybody know if this or the Space Invaders are still available?

#8521 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

colsond3 I sent the seller of the Hulk a message asking him if it was still available and for his phone number. I'll let you know when he gets back to me.

Cool...thanks John. I sent him a text. Trying to see if I can get back to picking up six games a week. LOL.

#8539 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

bluespin if there was a way I could thumbs-down pinball coffee tables and not you, I would have done it.

Quoted from Jones44870:

It's not mine but was curious why you didn't like it?

I’m not real fond of people that do this, but I wouldn’t be as critical if the entire cabinet was shot and that is all that could be saved. Still, even then, if it’s a complete playfield kind of a waste. You could always find a second game and combine them to save one more. This guy made a matching set, so I can only assume that he scrapped an entire game to make these. That I certainly don’t approve of.

6171F61D-D97B-49EB-8A65-FE55A17B8C72 (resized).png6171F61D-D97B-49EB-8A65-FE55A17B8C72 (resized).png

#8541 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Now if people were chopping up working machines to make stuff out of, well that borders destruction.

That is primarily what I’m talking about. I’ve known people to chop up a good working machine to make other things out of it. That is just stupid either way you cut it.

Backglasses as wall art are another thing. They can easily be removed if they need to be utilized. I had a mint glass that was framed and hanging on my wall a few years ago, and when my buddy bought the same game that had no backglass, I took it off the wall and sold it to him for only 50 bucks.

#8550 5 years ago

I’m sure all these games were non-working and deserved this fate...

A523E9E1-6A20-4349-AC35-F64AF6D30F27 (resized).pngA523E9E1-6A20-4349-AC35-F64AF6D30F27 (resized).png

#8557 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Manufacturer: Premier
Game/Type: Solid State Electronic (SS)
Month/Year: October, 1985
Production: 1,875
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: desmoines.craigslist.org link
OP: Vintage Premier Rock and Roll pinball machine. Works, could use some tlc.

I’m definitely not big on most of the Premier games, but damn, if I was closer I would snag this just for the hell of it.

Even if just to prevent somebody else from making a dining room table out of it.

#8561 5 years ago

Someone else thought so. The ad is already deleted.

#8581 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

...perhaps retract the seller's number from a public post. I know I wouldn't want my number posted on a public forum, and I doubt the seller suspected it would end up here.

If anybody wants Ryan's number, it's (800) CARELESS-WHISPER.

#8589 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

@colsand3 You know me too well. ...but why haven't you called recently?
*heartfelt saxophone solo*

I’ll do you one better....turn up the volume

#8607 5 years ago

15 hours round trip here...I’m already in the car.

#8609 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

And I’m on the preorder list for a CPR playfield

I wish I was. I’m already committed to a couple games, and have to thin the herd a little for now.

Sorcerer is definitely a cool game though, and I miss having one. Awesome artwork…wish they would’ve made the cab art a little better. A nice big wizard down the side would be awesome.

#8639 5 years ago

Updated Spring cleaning list. Prices reduced. Moving out a few things I don’t use or haven’t had time to get to. Just throwing it up here in the event anybody was interested.

Allied Leisure Getaway - Low production game. Missing two boards so game doesn’t currently play. I haven’t begun to look for them out in the wild. BG is great, PF is in excellent shape, cab is pretty good. Missing legs. Also have another full box of parts, plastics, etc. for additional cost. Game only $250 obo

Straight Flush - semi project, plays but needs some adjusting and two rollover buttons, BG has flaking. Needs to be cleaned and shopped. $150

Bally Capt. Fantastic Home Edition - a decent little game. Good overall condition, BG is perfect. PSB needs to be rebuilt, not currently booting. I also made a new reproduction bound manual for it. $100

New Ni-Wumpf Gottlieb System 1 solenoid/lamp driver board. $70 shipped (US)

(Sold) New Rottendog power supply (works with most Williams System 3 - 9, System 11 and Data East alphanum games). $90 shipped (US)

Taco Pachislo Slot - Great condition, fully functional. New fluorescent tube bulb. $75

DA971387-0BDD-4B3B-B099-AB680AA46115 (resized).jpegDA971387-0BDD-4B3B-B099-AB680AA46115 (resized).jpegE4682C0B-948E-4CCE-B51B-096157144FB3 (resized).jpegE4682C0B-948E-4CCE-B51B-096157144FB3 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#9433 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

This one has Colsond3’s name written all over it

Hahaha...I’m committed to enough games at the moment...but I get the pun.

I did look at the ad...and love when people post the same exact picture twice. And I always toggle back-and-forth to see if I’m missing something and it’s actually not the same picture.

#9434 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Unless colsond3 bought that Abra Ca Dabra 30 miles from his house. Colson, if you don’t have room for both I’ll buy the Abra Ca Dabra from you

Haha...stay tuned.

#9436 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

OMG! You’re alive...or undead
Welcome back to the thread

“Hi, my name is Colson, and I have a pinball problem.”

Group (in synchronicity): “Welcome back. Thanks for sharing.”

I’ve been posting a little here and there lurking in the corners…just not buying and selling every day of the week like a madman a few months back. About ready to dive back in though. Looks like I missed a ton of games on the last seven or eight pages here.

And will somebody please post a link or screenshot of Otaku’s tantrum?

#9524 5 years ago

So he thinks Jungle Lord and Xenon are EM’s and require batteries, but also offers info on what repairs they would need? Interesting. I wonder how much wear they have on the playfields.

John, if I pick you up do you want to take a ride?

#9527 5 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

I sent a message about Xenon - If true, I'll be there Monday AM with cash.

“Noooooo...bastards!!” - Marty McFly

I’d imagine those games will go quickly at those prices. Going to Skip’s most likely next weekend. Just talked to him earlier. I’ll scope it out for you. LOL.

1 week later
#9642 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Looks like someone is trying to jerk a few chains. Everybody on CL thinks their pin is made of gold.

Certainly a sarcastic joke ad. $10k by Xmas? It has to be a Pinsider.

#9753 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Tried to get the Mad World in Scranton but someone else has it and the Top Score held til Monday.
Is this you Colson ?

Not me! LOL. Mad World does look pretty cool, but it looks like the backglass has some flaking at the bottom.

#9760 5 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

could of had them both, but I am completely out of room.

Liar!!! I was just there and you have plenty of room in that garage.

#9761 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

How could you tell from those hi-res pics?

So it could be really bad if they posted decent pics or you see it in person. If you can tell it has flaking from those shitshow pictures...

Quoted from bluespin:

Look at my post 9749. A very low production Bally pin, with only 80 produced!

So I should call and offer $50 more?

#9808 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Join the club! We are all a bunch of sick hoarders but such is life!

I think you’re king of that land Skip!

Quoted from bluespin:

Skip,
You should change your avatar to too-many-storage-units

Damn John beat me to it.

#9809 5 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

Picked up the Blackout this morning but it's still in the car until the backyard dries out a bit (freaking rain this past week).

Don’t leave the BG in the car...

#9831 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: NFL - JETS / DMD
Year: November 2001
Production: ????
Cost: $2,000

I should grab this and retheme to an Eagles pin - Super Bowl Edition

#9857 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Can anyone in the San Antonio area go look at a pin for me?

MET? I know I miss mine. Should be picking up another one by next month.

1 week later
#10001 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Well, that didn't take long.

I inquired. I had a Magic City before....fun game. They said it sold a week ago and they never deleted the ad.

#10100 5 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Playfield has some rough spots, but $165?!?!!
Gone in 8 seconds I bet.

It would be if I lived in the area. BG looks nice too, that alone is worth the money.

#10123 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

Wish I would have seen this quicker! I need a Sorcerer to finish my system 9 collection...lol

I messaged him pretty quickly, and he said it was spoken for full asking price already.

2 weeks later
#10387 5 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Threats to sell a pinball! LOL!!

Yeah, I’ve seen it before. Plus he gives attitude like that to try and make a sale, then asks that people to “like them on Facebook.” The irony of life.

#10396 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Torture....
4 days later and that $50.00 Meteor is still listed as for sale. Someone, please tell me you bought this and the seller just did not take his ad down.
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Stellar Wars / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 5,503

If....I....was...closer

2 weeks later
#10609 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Think he’d take 2k?

Quoted from cottonm4:

Maybe. Maybe not. That's a rare pin. Only 350 produced

Maybe he’ll use some of the proceeds to buy a new fridge...or maybe at least take some Magic Eraser and isopropyl to it.

B6676AEB-E2EF-4640-9896-830DDE160161 (resized).pngB6676AEB-E2EF-4640-9896-830DDE160161 (resized).png
#10618 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

start high priced. And then see what kind of offers he gets. And I'm betting that he is going to be getting some offers on this. And he can always come down on the price.

Start at 1500 maybe. Start at 3K? He needs to bring it down to about $700, if that, in that condition.

And a barn find, maybe. No evidence at this point. Could very well be somebody’s shed or garage.

#10643 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 12,820
Cost: $750

Why can’t one of these pop up down the street from me for that price?

#10647 5 years ago

I actually have a lead on 2 strikes and spares not far from me in New York both at similar prices from the same seller.
He hasn’t advertised it, as it was a cold call on my end. I can pass his details along if you want

Cool, shoot me a PM with the info. I'll reply and you can pass on mine. I need to pick up some Sys 80 glass from ForceFlow anyway so I might be shooting up your way.

1 week later
#10712 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

what a feedback score:[quoted image][quoted image]

Seems legit and reliable to me.

#10724 5 years ago
Quoted from Schamattack:

To cheap to set a reserve.

But it’s “absolutely perfect”!! Looks like the head has some damage, cab has dings and the coin door isn't all that nice. Perhaps he and I define “perfect” differently.

Seller should visit the imamaculate Baywatch thread for some pointers.

How somebody can have reviews and feedback like that, and eBay still allows them have an account selling things is boggling to me.

1EA4C687-2B5E-40FD-A18C-2C815C07FA9E (resized).png1EA4C687-2B5E-40FD-A18C-2C815C07FA9E (resized).png59FD3DA1-F662-4991-8A5B-425664F2404B (resized).png59FD3DA1-F662-4991-8A5B-425664F2404B (resized).png85B24DF2-0D05-4464-9DDC-95D8F32307D6 (resized).png85B24DF2-0D05-4464-9DDC-95D8F32307D6 (resized).png

2 weeks later
#10891 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Vampire / EM 2 player
Month/Year: January 1971

$500? Rare title man...worth more than that. I’ve talked to him and working on arranging shipping.

#10899 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yep, definitely a very rare bird. How has it sat there for almost a month? I'm shocked.

I talked to him twice, and he has indicated that nobody has offered him more than 400. With how rare this game is, I’m surprised it has sat there as well. I don’t mind doing a full resto on a second one, given that I’m so familiar with the game now.

#10907 5 years ago

He’s already sent me about 10 other pictures with the game cleared off.

1 month later
#11327 5 years ago

Picking this one up for Colson tomorrow night while I am in Mass. dropping off a couple other machines. Always nice to make a trip both ways loaded (or partly loaded). Three machines &amp; some parts headed 400+ miles north then 1 machine &amp; some parts headed south on Saturday when I return home.

Quoted from La4s:

Damn, Beat me to it. I guess that is what happens when I slack and don't check Pinside market for 1 day. This is a great deal for Colson.

Game was sold to somebody else...hopefully IsoFrost got it. Just thought I'd peek my head in here to see what's going on

#11328 5 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

In search of the next pin. Can't find anything compelling.
Looking for a project Blackout, Flash Gordon, Black Knight or Alien Poker (I suppose Flash or Firepower are on the list).
Might be open to something later eighties or DMD priced right if it isn't on my hit list...
My son wants something with drop targets and spinners...maybe a classic seventies Stern like Meteor...
Seems like lots of guys claim to have piles of machines they are sitting on and they are just not getting around to...

If you were closer I would offer my Stern Dracula to you...fun game but looking to free up room. Really on the fence what to get rid of, and just replaced all the drop targets. I've owned several Stern Dracs and have kept one in my line up since I started collecting (not that I'm biased on the Vampire theme)

AB3C2E0A-A42A-48DE-ACD7-3204FB219546 (resized).jpegAB3C2E0A-A42A-48DE-ACD7-3204FB219546 (resized).jpegD56AFFD5-AD24-4BE4-BF93-99028AC63F64 (resized).jpegD56AFFD5-AD24-4BE4-BF93-99028AC63F64 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11383 5 years ago

Different seller this time around?
Manufacturer: Allied Leisure
Game/Type: Thunderbolt / SS 4 Players

Game/Type: Space Time / EM 4 Player

Damn...if both of these were closer...

#11390 5 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Colsond dont forget I have a full trailer I havent unloaded yet. Also going to start up next month making trips to Staten island. I will have plenty more than I can bring to Allentown. You can lighten my load.

Let me know what you have...I’d be happy to. I’ll take that GNR too

#11391 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Never stopped you before....

Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I literally loled at that! Its funny 'cause true.

I’ve been tame lately...

1 week later
#11456 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Mystic / SS
Month/Year: August 1979
Production: 3,950

Man, I miss my Mystic. Would love to have another one of those.

#11467 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: #elvira-and-the-party-monsters / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1989
Production: 4,000
Manufacturer: Midway / Williams
Game/Type: #addams-family / DMD

cottonm4 You up for a drive to grab both of these for me?

#11471 5 years ago

Shit, I might as well just rent a U-Haul, come out there and take everything in the wine cellar too.

Or if the house is available, just leave everything in there and looks like I’m moving to Kansas.

#11474 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Be careful...they don't like eagles fans there

Quoted from bluespin:

Noone outside of PA likes Eagles fans...heck even the western half of PA doesn't like Eagles fans lol.

Easy there fellas. They might not like my teams, but they will certainly like this game I’m in the middle of restoring.

B4CFE331-DBDC-4A84-9F67-F3F781B2EF54 (resized).jpegB4CFE331-DBDC-4A84-9F67-F3F781B2EF54 (resized).jpeg
#11477 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Are you selling any games or projects?

Should be listing a few in the next couple days.

#11479 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Only have a way to haul one pin. Not sure if I can haul a DMD pin, though.
I could put myself out for hire, I suppose.
Fly me to KS. Rent me a U-Haul truck. Do Paypal for the pins. I can bring them back here and you can call STI. Pay me for my efforts.

You’re good peeps Craig, thanks for the offer. By the time I add all those costs, I’d be better off looking for fully restored EATPM’s and TAF’s locally.

I would actually do it and have no problem compensating you for your time if I could guarantee I would get each game for under $2k. But with auctions, they do research, I’d have the premium and fees to pay, and they will certainly go for normal values.

#11484 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Not sure if it helps your cause, but I am 90% sure I will be around KC, Kansas on Sunday to pick up 2 unlisted pins. I can pick up others and bring back to Dallas for shipping if interested. I would have to rent something though (probably a closedtrailer- cheaper), as I can only get 2 pins in my truck. I could prep for STI for your delivery. Help with Uhaul trailer fees and some $ for effort..

I’ll take a better look at the auction site tonight and get back to you or Craig if something is feasible.

I’ll tell you what, I’m glad this thread stays positive and doesn’t turn into the shitshow that other ones do. Real good group of people in here.

As I’ve offered before, if anybody ever needs a game checked out local to me, don’t hesitate to ask. John never does. haha

#11509 5 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

myrtlebeach.craigslist.org link
Bally Rockmackers. Non working. $100

Never saw that title before. IPDB says they made them with real glass and plexi for the BG. Wonder which one this is.

Nice coin door. Myrtle Beach is a drive though. Damn. Wish....I....was....

#11515 5 years ago

All you need is a fingernail file

Flexstone creates a smoother surface on the contacts.

Quoted from edward472:

You guys just had to twist my arm. Shot them a message

Glad I could help. Haha. If you end up not liking it, hold onto it. I’ll grab it when I swing down your way. I’m due for a golf trip anyway.

2 months later
#11968 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Game/Type: Future Spa ---BACK GLASS
Month/Year: Oct. 1979
Production: 6.400
Cost: $175.00

Anybody in TN willing to grab this and ship the glass to me? Could use it for my project FS. Hopefully the guy would accept slightly less than $175.

#11970 5 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

They want $4200 firm. Said if didn't sell, sons would keep.

Even if HUO, at that price looks like the sons are the happy new owners of a Star Trek pin.

#11982 5 years ago

Game/Type: Trio / Single player
Month/Year: 1965
Production: 750
Cost: $600
Contact/Link:
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#11983 5 years ago

Game/Type: Granada / Single player
Month/Year: March 1972
Production: 875
Cost: $375
Contact/Link: lancaster.craigslist.org link

#11992 5 years ago
Quoted from ChiefKC:

this machine was NOT made in 2014. That is the Stern version. This is the Bally version made in 1979 and 1200 is a good price for it now.

It was sarcasm. I believe he was quoting as if that is something the seller would say to a potential buyer.

#12045 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

55 Project Pins for sale
Price: $20,000
Contact/Link: minneapolis.craigslist.org link

I had messaged him earlier. Anybody want to go in half with me if the other sale falls through?

#12047 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

He told me he received a down payment, so little chance of it falling through. Sucks!

Well is that person offering an English Muffin LE to sweeten the deal?

1E1AC200-7A21-4A69-B502-0D48B8F4A54E (resized).jpeg1E1AC200-7A21-4A69-B502-0D48B8F4A54E (resized).jpeg

#12051 5 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

Trust me, you dodged a bullet by missing this...

Metaphorically in a good way, or sarcastically as you are loading up the games right now?

#12056 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The one in May is probably Colson’s game.

#12057 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

This CA one is in an orbit too far away and passed through a heavy asteroid field.
Wishful thinking is that there will be a nicer one ready to launch in May
The one near Atlanta is still lost in space at 1495

Excellent word usage.

#12066 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Doesn't look overpriced to me, machine looks really nice.

I would say it’s nice...not really nice. RIII is a $900 to $1200 pin, slightly higher if a cherry example including the cab. Lower if rough example or project.

His cab is pretty decent, but not great. He also has the wrong apron. It should be green, to match the top and trim (see pic), not yellow.

Quoted from phil-lee:

Maybe because its an EM people can't get over the concept they should all cost 500 max.

The problem these days is that everybody thinks (sellers) that every game is worth at least $1,000. If it’s a DMD, at least $4,000. That’s obviously not the case, but I’ve become acclimated to the circuitous bouts of pinflation.

There are plenty of EM machines priced over $1000, and not just the customary GTB wedges. Nobody can deny that a very good amount of EM’s are priced (reasonably) in the $200 to $600 range. There are always exceptions.
3932E458-2CDB-455B-89AA-90CEA854CF20 (resized).jpeg3932E458-2CDB-455B-89AA-90CEA854CF20 (resized).jpeg
280BDB50-6F2A-490B-8FC5-B4B5819EDBCF (resized).png280BDB50-6F2A-490B-8FC5-B4B5819EDBCF (resized).png

#12081 5 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Game/Type: Pot 'O' Gold / EM 2 Player

First EM game I ever owned! Very simple rule set, but fun. Backglass animation is cool. Somebody snatch that up!

97FB7482-2B55-425D-8E16-9FADBD150989 (resized).jpeg97FB7482-2B55-425D-8E16-9FADBD150989 (resized).jpegCCF89445-D321-4591-A192-193204A48E61 (resized).jpegCCF89445-D321-4591-A192-193204A48E61 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#12131 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Big Deal is a fun em. Someone should grab that

Yeah, but per the seller, it has several electronic issues. Those are really hard to fix on EM games.

#12158 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

New FS ad, new Pinsider... price too good to be true?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77899
TAF for only $4K

Already responded to see if he would ship. No response yet.

#12216 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

colsond3 ALERT !!!
BALLY 1971 Vampire for $ 500.00 !!!!!
It's in California
ebay.com link » 1971 Bally Vampire Pinball Machine

I’m all over it. Good looking out fellas. Might as well restore a second one!

Quoted from Cheddar:

I know some guys near there. We can probably arrange a pickup for it.

Awesome. Thanks for the offer. I’m going to message him, I’ll keep you updated.

#12217 5 years ago

Or I could just grab this one. Shipping would be cheaper.

FF5C7C21-2AB8-4DC5-B779-CC7640742196 (resized).jpegFF5C7C21-2AB8-4DC5-B779-CC7640742196 (resized).jpeg
#12273 5 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

Sorry, that would be me although I won't be able to pick it up until this weekend to really figure out what the hell is going on with Shrek back glass. It's an oddball enough machine that for $200 I couldn't pass it up.

Damn it! How the hell did I miss this thing? Would fit right into my lineup. I’ll give you $300 and another bottle of bourbon for it.

#12281 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I just would like to know the brand of bourbon.

I’d go Johnny Blue.

1 month later
#12509 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I don't know how he did that. He did have 2 bids. The 2nd bid was for $710.00. I wonder if someone local got to him and bought the pin with no Ebay commissions. You can tell he did not want to mess with shipping.

I had sent him a message through eBay as well when the bid was still $700, and he never got back to me.

#12510 4 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Pinsider Colsond has posted a project Gottlieb Spiderman for *free*, wants gone asap. No boards, no backglass, no displays, fairly rough cab, no legs, couple cracked plastics. Here's a link to the post he put up at the northeast fs thread:

Free Spidey is gone. Picked up by a fellow Pinsider last night.

#12528 4 years ago

Game/Type: Gondolier
Year: June 1958
Production: 900
Cost: $425

cnj.craigslist.org link

#12529 4 years ago

Game/Type: Four Seasons
Year: December 1968
Production: 1,500

cnj.craigslist.org link

#12530 4 years ago

Game/Type: Star Trek
Year: June 1979
Production: 16,000+
Cost: $1,000

southjersey.craigslist.org link

Good description, and sounds like it’s had quite a bit of work done. Not a bad price if all that is true. No pics though.

#12543 4 years ago
Quoted from jsf24:

Unfortunately that World Champ has been knocked out for good.

E19DCA9A-EE42-4EED-A181-C3A01966BFA1 (resized).jpegE19DCA9A-EE42-4EED-A181-C3A01966BFA1 (resized).jpeg
#12562 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Eager Beaver / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1965
Production: 1,301 (!)
Cost: $450 OBO

I’m interested in a few of the plastics if you have them.

#12565 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinaddict91:

200 cash for machine.

This is all I keep thinking…

713B67FC-0154-4D99-B70B-A01A69232206 (resized).jpeg713B67FC-0154-4D99-B70B-A01A69232206 (resized).jpeg
#12582 4 years ago

Need to make room for a few other games.

Road Kings $575
Picked up at Pinfest as a nonworking project for $400, reflowed the MPU, replaced a few connectors and some header pins on the PSB. Shopped it. Full LED’s on upper PF, and some below. Plays fine and has a few spots of wear, and the flippers will need a rebuild at some point. But it plays decent and it’s fully working. Memory issue on start up, but I’m out of remote battery holders. A few of the insert sockets aren’t lighting. Open to offers.

Future Spa $400
Project game. Missing transformer, rectifier board and MPU. BG has some flaking and peeling. Playfield is in excellent shape. Cab is faded. Original coin door was dented to hell, so I found a replacement and installed it. I’ll include the original dented one also.

#12584 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Almost said wrap it up, I'll take it but I think another pin is coming home Monday. Or two.

Yeah, I got a few messages about it but I’m surprised it’s still here. Can’t beat a good condition working alphanumeric game for under 600 bucks.

550 if anybody in this thread wants it.
B7640B7B-1521-4705-80D8-BAC4F182BF74 (resized).jpegB7640B7B-1521-4705-80D8-BAC4F182BF74 (resized).jpegB8AA7EE9-3FA6-4D1B-A86C-8EA671CFE723 (resized).jpegB8AA7EE9-3FA6-4D1B-A86C-8EA671CFE723 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#12621 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Centaur. Of course I would have driven that far for an inexpensive Star Gazer or a Quicksilver also

I agree with every part of that...well, at least the first two.

#12624 4 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Dayum, now I really feel lazy. The Melody was probably under 100 miles.
It's been a rough month though, I just couldn't get motivated, but Idid pass the lead to a fellow insider who went to get the game. Apparently it wasn't worth the $$$ for him, so he passed. It's since been sold.

Gary wasn’t too lazy to make the drive. I’ve been a little lazy myself lately too. He grabbed it. Texted me earlier.

#12654 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Interesting.
Vintage electromagnetic pinball machines for sale!!!
Excellent working condition, ready to use

Quoted from stashyboy:

Personally, I think it sounds like too good a deal. Most things out on Long Island or never priced that low. It's probably a scam.

Just had a decent conversation with the guy. They are sold. Not a scam at all. Sucks to miss out on a deal like that.

#12673 4 years ago

I’ve worked out an arrangement so you folks will have an answer within 12 hours!

Rats! I missed another one.

3 weeks later
#13002 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Seller replied. It has already sold. Still looking for another Rocket III

Another one?

#13003 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Just picked up, preliminary look over, researching solid state platform and issues. Works, erratic sound and lighting issues. Playfield and cabinet fair.

Fair??

Have you seen many of that title? Cabs are usually way faded, and PF’s are usually blown out. You got a ”pretty damn nice” example. Rejoice!

#13005 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Well I was comparing it to other pins brother! Yes, usually the playfields are trashed down the center on this title.

I was just busting your balls.

I always remember a guy had one at Pinfest two years ago that he was selling for $1k, and the playfield was practically bare wood.

#13008 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

If another with a good “correct blue” backglass came available ? Absolutely.

Or a better cabinet, with the original white flip buttons.

#13054 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Yes, if there happens to be $ 400 in the coin box.

Definitely. I had a chance to buy a Ro Go for a few hundred bucks a couple of years ago. I had actually played a few before, and passed on it even at that price.

Absolutely nothing on the PF, and the least sexy girl in all of pinball on the BG.

#13057 4 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Yeah but she's got the chain mail over the landing strip.

That she does. But teal on the game? Just made it uglier. They should have kept the early production BG and that color scheme.

FF0FA111-2EF1-4006-83EA-E00888436D0B (resized).jpegFF0FA111-2EF1-4006-83EA-E00888436D0B (resized).jpegA32936DC-D1EF-4D4D-AB9D-AC505E08C301 (resized).jpegA32936DC-D1EF-4D4D-AB9D-AC505E08C301 (resized).jpeg
#13098 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

I work right by the place so I beat anyone on site. There was an offer but they'd told the person they needed to come in. There was supposedly another person coming in to to look at it as well.

Man, great pick up. I would love to snag a Voltan.

1 week later
#13313 4 years ago

If you have any interest in knowing more about these drop me a PM and I'll figure out how to proceed. I didn't tell him I was going to post these so I would need to contact him before I gave out his contact info.

PM sent Skip.

#13401 4 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

Is anybody going after the Allied Leisure pin - Dyn o' Mite on Ebay? Looks like it might be working. Located in Indiana, well east of Chicago. I was thinking about it, but not sure I want to make a six or seven hour drive.

Not sure I would drive that far for the title. And AL parts are not easy to come by if there’s a problem.

#13422 4 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

Inquired about this one early in the week, seller was moving to Colorado the next day! So not sure it's available

Good luck finding a backglass for that. There are a few out there, but not many.

#13478 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Thinking about parting with my Mr. and Mrs. Pacman project.

PM sent.

#13511 4 years ago

Anybody want a shopped Bally Joust? $300. Cab was painted over black, PF glass has a crack in upper left corner, PF has some planking, BG is good but has some minor flake spots. Game plays, one score reel coil is locking intermittently.

I have new sheets of glass for the framed armor Bally games, so I could include a sheet for another $50. Cheaper than anywhere else. Looking to move it quick to make space. If not, it might have to go into storage.

945EB39C-AE5F-43D7-9C35-83C2DC37197C (resized).jpeg945EB39C-AE5F-43D7-9C35-83C2DC37197C (resized).jpeg83B4657B-56CF-421E-81C1-B14804276023 (resized).jpeg83B4657B-56CF-421E-81C1-B14804276023 (resized).jpeg780977D1-CCA5-4E9A-8906-1C32CC301EB3 (resized).jpeg780977D1-CCA5-4E9A-8906-1C32CC301EB3 (resized).jpeg111101C9-A0F9-4A3A-B9C5-BBAD7BAB3BC5 (resized).jpeg111101C9-A0F9-4A3A-B9C5-BBAD7BAB3BC5 (resized).jpeg
#13514 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I would get it if you weren't so far from me.

We all wish we were closer…most of the time. Don’t really want to give this one up, but it needs a good amount of work on the cab and I don’t see myself getting to it anytime soon.

When I put games in storage, they commonly sit there for a long time, so I’m trying to avoid it these days and keep them out in the wild.

2 months later
#14629 4 years ago

I’m starting to feel like colsond3 and that I post too much and buy too many pins...

Hey!!!! I feel great.

#14652 4 years ago

Damn, great price. If....I....was....closer. I’d have this loaded up an hour ago.

#14656 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Piker. It is only an 8 hour drive for me. Do I have to show you how it is done ?

Haha...you bastard! 14 1/2 hours each way for me. Not for a $400 project game. The game would end up costing me $1000 with travel costs.

#14660 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

"Nutting" you?
Yikes! I would stay away from it then...but, ya know...to each their own.

post edited.

#14672 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Unless someone recognizes a pin that’s desirable, I don’t think it’s worth more than $100-200 total

Quoted from dothedoo:

There's a Genie body in there.

There’s quite a bit in there. Sure most of them look like complete shitshows, but probably a ton of salvageable parts and maybe even half games in there. Definitely worth more than $100-$200.

#14703 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Very tempted but I have Bazaar waiting for attention the last 2 years.

I already sent a message.

#14705 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I thought you had no room? Best be loading up the Batman then. lol

Haha. You can always find room for a $100 project

#14708 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Boston is only 5.5 hours for you so we should be seeing a picture tonight. Playfield looks decent but flaking and fading backglass. A good buy for sure.

It’s in Scranton. Which is about a 1 hour drive. Come on Darrin! It’s the home of Dunder Mifflin.

#14730 4 years ago

Damn...What a waste that is gutted. I’ve only seen two of them before.

#14737 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

This one has been listed for awhile. Seems decent at a fair price. Not sure if it's any good as a player?
peoria.craigslist.org link

Still has great art, and it’s rare. And I like this era of Bally. If I were local to there, I’d be picking it up. Looks like it’s in fairly good condition too.

#14742 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

What? This would be right along the way on the trek to Wisconsin to get that $ 400 project.
Think big !

That Scorpion is sold already

1 month later
#15243 4 years ago

Anybody with project games have a Hulk or other System 1 light panel laying around? Can’t even close the backbox due to the swelling on this one. Any help appreciated.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Picked up a Gottlieb Hulk last week, light panel has some slight water damage and resulting swelling. Anybody have one for a Hulk laying around, or any other System 1 game? Any he...”
2019-12-22
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 763 times

3 weeks later
#15392 4 years ago

I was going to throw an ad up for a Fantastic that I’ve had sitting around for $300. But if anybody in here wants it - $275.

I cleaned up the coin door and started to clean the cab a while back, but haven’t gotten back to it. It was actually cleaning up pretty nice (see to left of coin door). BG has some flaking that was “touched up” by last owner, PF isn’t bad at all. Game boots but everything is real tight and sluggish. Could be a relay stuck. Seems like it’s stuck on Player 1. Never had a chance to dive into it. Wheel plastic inside PF has a crack in it.

In the garage for easy loading.

0B28DEC3-78C4-43D0-9FCE-DBA073A7E184 (resized).jpeg0B28DEC3-78C4-43D0-9FCE-DBA073A7E184 (resized).jpegD7FE6DC2-B24A-4CF8-9D54-F91E4B6D00CF (resized).jpegD7FE6DC2-B24A-4CF8-9D54-F91E4B6D00CF (resized).jpegC8112844-F79C-4B1B-B287-1CD92BB10A4B (resized).jpegC8112844-F79C-4B1B-B287-1CD92BB10A4B (resized).jpeg19E29212-88D8-43A9-A1B7-E73CFAE00B77 (resized).jpeg19E29212-88D8-43A9-A1B7-E73CFAE00B77 (resized).jpeg
#15399 4 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

If only you were closer I'd be all over it.

As we would all be.

#15400 4 years ago

Also have a Bally Lost World that I would be willing to pass on. Picked it up last week in a multi-game deal, but don’t really have the space. I could do $350 if someone is interested.

I set it up just to go over it, because it was packaged up when I took it. Game is complete. BG has a couple flake spots, and somebody put tape on the back. It’s not horrible though. PF has a little bit of wear, but it isn’t bad at all.

Cab is pretty nice. Looks like the MPU had some corrosion that was neutralized. There is a capacitor hacked in there, maybe for speaker noise, and there is a burn mark on the rectifier board near the one fuse clip. I didn’t try to boot it. It’s a semi-project.

I did remove the doorbell mod.
6770D639-73F6-4324-980A-4C96775F4DA9 (resized).jpeg6770D639-73F6-4324-980A-4C96775F4DA9 (resized).jpeg1D3F29A8-DEA6-47D6-8969-536903C2EFD1 (resized).jpeg1D3F29A8-DEA6-47D6-8969-536903C2EFD1 (resized).jpeg3F5A9B3D-1C9E-4062-B61A-3E06CDCE169F (resized).jpeg3F5A9B3D-1C9E-4062-B61A-3E06CDCE169F (resized).jpeg13DC35C1-7729-4F8D-B24B-2A086B017C3C (resized).jpeg13DC35C1-7729-4F8D-B24B-2A086B017C3C (resized).jpegB2E71CDA-BD50-4367-9CB6-EED7F53C4BD4 (resized).jpegB2E71CDA-BD50-4367-9CB6-EED7F53C4BD4 (resized).jpeg4AE525C0-A997-49B5-9D1E-101A7D0FD31F (resized).jpeg4AE525C0-A997-49B5-9D1E-101A7D0FD31F (resized).jpeg82752E89-6DBC-4BDF-A16E-2A3EDEFEAC0F (resized).jpeg82752E89-6DBC-4BDF-A16E-2A3EDEFEAC0F (resized).jpeg

A84DD6ED-BC5F-4B96-A6C4-4886ABD38A51 (resized).jpegA84DD6ED-BC5F-4B96-A6C4-4886ABD38A51 (resized).jpeg6735A53F-5F9E-4C15-A17E-3DDE514CE139 (resized).jpeg6735A53F-5F9E-4C15-A17E-3DDE514CE139 (resized).jpeg
#15401 4 years ago

And I did clean out the cabinet. It was filthy.

611A9048-5D07-4CBC-9D30-25C2867FDC40 (resized).jpeg611A9048-5D07-4CBC-9D30-25C2867FDC40 (resized).jpeg24EE19C7-3122-4B62-88BC-D700500266AD (resized).jpeg24EE19C7-3122-4B62-88BC-D700500266AD (resized).jpeg326A8526-2F44-4445-BB81-CF386B31FF09 (resized).jpeg326A8526-2F44-4445-BB81-CF386B31FF09 (resized).jpeg
#15405 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Why am I always too far away

I hear ya Tom. Overall this game isn't bad at all...actually pretty nice. Probably won't even post an ad. If nobody comes for it today or tomorrow, I might just put it in storage for now. With today's outlandish BS prices, I would imagine any Bally SS game for $350 wouldn't last long. But who knows.

#15410 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Wow!!! How’d you get it so clean?

Shop vac with a brush attachment, then had to use some CP100 and a rag on some heavily-stained areas.

#15413 4 years ago

I don't know why it isn't already gone with what Bally parts are bringing these days. Worth saving but it is likely worth more in parts.

Come on Skip, you know I don’t like parting out games!! I don’t think I’ve ever parted out a complete game. Would rather get it flipping again. This is a complete game in relatively good shape.

It even still has the original Bally rollover guides.

#15417 4 years ago

And if all that isn't bad enough it doesn't have a board or display in the head. So by the time I get it put together I'll have $500 in parts and over a week of time invested in a machine no one really wants?

I was just busting your chops. We know each other well enough.

No boards or displays in the head? And by the time you’re done you’ll only spend $500? I need to shop for parts where you do. LOL.

4 weeks later
#15722 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

It's fake news. Free pins aren't real.
-Hans

I’ve given away 3 free games on here, including a decent GTB Spiderman. Free pins do happen.

#15734 4 years ago

16 minutes in I clicked and it said “ad removed”. But it looks like he was asking $10,500 for it? That’s ridiculous.

#15737 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

seller says he has a full picture set of the disassembly to help whoever buys it get it back together properly.

On a BF...no thanks. I’ve shopped and disassembled two of them, it’s a complicated game. Kind of game you have to disassemble yourself to reassemble it.

I remember a few years ago there was one sitting on CL that a guy had disassembled and it was in boxes. I walked from that one. No way in hell to know all the parts are there. I’d buy it for $1400 and give it a whack.

#15738 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Colson: have you joined the Pinball Enthusiasts group? I think I got a similar message before I joined it..... After I did, link worked.

I’m not on Facebook. My account is deactivated. Too many stalkers. LOL. My buddy looked at the ad for me. But with how much pin stuff is on there these days, I know I’m missing out so I’ll have to reactivate it.

4 months later
#17211 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Flipper Clown just posted on facebook. Seller says they don't know the value of the machine so they are up for a best offer.

Looks updated now. They must have looked on eBay. “Starting at $1500”.

CB6F02AC-E37A-4813-8400-CEF40D4665CB (resized).pngCB6F02AC-E37A-4813-8400-CEF40D4665CB (resized).png
#17237 3 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Williams 'Pot 'O' Gold' for $200. Looks dusty but the backglass looks nice.

First EM I ever owned! Cool, simple game. Bagatelle in the backglass is a cool feature.

#17238 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballemporium:

Williams Flash project. Complete machine I bought at a yard sale. Cabinet is very good, PF has a good bit of wear and bad touch up, BG is flaking but presentable. CPU has acid damage. I have a working CPU and driver I bought from a fellow Pinsider that is included. Hardtop is supposed to be in the pipeline. No pictures as it is folded up. Local pick up/cash and carry in Matthews, NC. $375. I can drop it off at HEP if you like. NO CHARGE, from me that is.

Wish I was closer?

1 year later
#21149 2 years ago

Have a Playmatic Fantasy I’m going to list. Thought I’d throw it up here first (John ). Haven’t had time to get to it. $350

Not currently booting, but it looks like one coil is burnt, and the plate on the bottom of the scoring motor has a crack (not sure how central that is to getting the game running).

PF is perfect, BG is very nice with some minor flaking, cab is in good shape.

A71CAFF6-79EE-4014-88B2-E30E46A96D4E (resized).jpegA71CAFF6-79EE-4014-88B2-E30E46A96D4E (resized).jpegC94FAED0-A19B-40A1-A02E-27B5EA24BF23 (resized).jpegC94FAED0-A19B-40A1-A02E-27B5EA24BF23 (resized).jpeg

1 year later
#23694 1 year ago

I also posted this in the NE thread.

I have a complete Skylab lower cabinet that I got a long time ago, never did anything with it. Cab is solid, but somebody put some fiberglass on the bottom and moved the toggle switch inside the coin door. Obviously can be undone.
Playfield is in pretty great shape, no broken plastics. I was able to find a Lucky Ace head to go with it to maybe Frankenstein them together. No legs.

Trying to clear up some space, so FREE if somebody wants to come grab it by tomorrow night or Sat morning.

30405F37-85B9-4A15-B6B8-977FD344C2CC (resized).jpeg30405F37-85B9-4A15-B6B8-977FD344C2CC (resized).jpeg7BBB8AA3-BB56-44AC-87A2-7BB807DB97F2 (resized).jpeg7BBB8AA3-BB56-44AC-87A2-7BB807DB97F2 (resized).jpegBEF31916-0E85-4CCA-80EC-DC676773C683 (resized).jpegBEF31916-0E85-4CCA-80EC-DC676773C683 (resized).jpeg
1 year later
#25953 38 days ago

I just pushed these out to the curb.

B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpegB72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
#25955 38 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Wow, surely someone would grab that area 51.

Yeah, just pushed them back. Guy stopped and said he’ll be back in an hour with his truck. I knew they wouldn’t last long.

#25960 38 days ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Are the dollies included too ?

No. LOL. The area 51 is on wheels I installed a few years ago.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 169.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
251 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Colsond3. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others?tu=Colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.