Topic Stats

• 14,667 posts
  • 477 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 minutes ago by dc2010
  • Topic is favorited by 430 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,208 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20191020-182950 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
cr (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191015-230608 (resized).png
20191010_185551_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
FE4BC50A-AB45-44CE-8B73-15E7CC64246D.jpeg
pin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191006-012316 (resized).png
IMG_3017 (resized).JPG
PF-as-is (resized).JPG
IMG_2579 (resized).JPG
IMG_3005 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AntennaMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9374 1 year ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I've been in touch with the owner of the Flash Gordon. It was posted last week for 250, I emailed 35 minutes in. It was deleted within the hour. Never heard from him. Posted two days ago for 379. Emailed again two days ago
never heard back, emailed again yesterday from a different email saying I emailed twice. I heard back that he had a potential buyer but he was not optimistic. I was 2nd in line and he had about 50 responses. Followed up again last night and he has not replied. Today I see it relisted again in NH and Boston. I'm done playing. Too bad it's in my backyard. Being persistent is one thing, but time is too important to waste on people that are playing games.

Just so you know you're not alone, I too sent a couple of emails last time it was up, as well as the last couple of days. I was inquiring as to how bad the unit was, could he send a couple of picture. He got back today:

Me: Good morning,

How bad is the rest of the machine? Is it playable, has it been in the bottom of a lake? Can you send pictures?

Him: Come on be real

Me: Thanks for the non-reply

Him: I've had 150+ replies stop the crap

Me: WTF? I was trying to get an idea if it's something usable or something best left alone. I'm sure you've heard it more than once, but you have a shitty attitude.

Him: So do you..................You're being an a-hole.............I hope you treat your customers better or maybe they keep you in the back room. For the record I've never heard anything about my attitude in 64 years until you........

It didn't get any better, finally I tired of his reindeer games, he told me to F off and that was that.

#9390 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You probably should have refrained from using this part. When you are wanting something it never hurts to go into ass kissing mode. Just ask any politician.

He had salvage listed as the condition, so maybe he was offended by the other end of the range, asking if it was playable. It was a pretty broad range, I was just looking for clarification toward what end of the scale he thought it fell.

8 months later
#12118 6 months ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

...and Blackhawks fans because when you think Blackhawks, you think Bobby Orr.

I grew up/live on the Quebec border of Vermont, Guy Gaudreau(Johnny "Mr. Hockey" Gaudreau's father) is from here, John LeClair played for a rival high school, I rooted for the Bruins growing up, but until I started collecting pins and saw a PowerPlay a couple of years ago, I'd totally forgot Orr went to the Blackhawks. 26 games is easy to forget.

4 months later
#13738 53 days ago

Rare is it I see a machine for sale within 100 miles. Finally something comes up in my own town and it's this:

$500
Gottliebs Super Score pinball for 1/2 players, good working condition,

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/471069253443953/

2 weeks later
#13997 39 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Space Odyssey
Seller originally had it at 1200, then 600, then 500, and is now willing to take 350
vermont.craigslist.org link

I live on the northern border in Vermont and we call Lunenberg, where this machine is, the middle of nowhere.

3 weeks later
#14480 14 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Yard Sale TODAY
Burlington, VT
Harley Davidson- unknown which manufacturer
maine.craigslist.org link

Messaged 3 hours ago, but still no reply. It's only 80 miles away, which where I am isn't much further than across the street when it comes to getting pins, but I'd like to at least know if it's still available and not $10k, before setting out.

#14524 11 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Yard Sale TODAY
Burlington, VT
Harley Davidson- unknown which manufacturer
maine.craigslist.org link

The pictures have finally arrived, but one should be more than enough. No wonder his Burlington, Vt yard sale was advertised only on the Maine CL & not VT.
image (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Bellefonte, PA
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AntennaMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside