IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 522.
#3551 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Can someone please explain to me how the Eight Ball Deluxe, 8,250 made, has an estimated value of $2800 on Pinside and Eight Ball Deluxe LE, 2,388 made, has an estimated value of only $1300 on Pinside? Irregardless, don't see many of these for sale.

The 81' version is considered amoung EBD enthusiasts as the most desirable of the three runs, 81, 82 (LE), 84. The reason the number is $2800, is because many of the 81's are fully restored and can command $4-6K. The LE is considered the ugly duckling of the group. Still the same great playing machine, but it has the Rapid Fire cabinet. Same can also be said for Centaur and Centaur II.

#3552 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Melody Lane / EM Woodrail
Year: July 1960
Production: 1,000
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: wichita.craigslist.org link

#3553 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: OXO / EM
Year: October, 1973
Production: 7,053
Cost: $425
Link/Contact: lynchburg.craigslist.org link

#3554 7 years ago

Game/Type: Big Indian /EM 4 Player
Year: February 1974
Production: 8,030
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: sandiego.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Lights up. Doesn't play."

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

#3555 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Big Indian /EM 4 Player
Year: February 1974
Production: 8,030
Cost: $400
Condition: "Lights up. Doesn't play."

Bad glass but cabinet looks nice. Worthy pickup in non-working condition if anybody can talk him down $100.

EDIT: Playfield looks pretty nice from the only photo you can really see half of it in anyways.

#3556 7 years ago

Game/Type: Royal Guard / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1968
Production: 2,900
Cost: $400 OBO
Condition: "Needs work.
Need it gone this weekend"

#3557 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottieb
Game/Type: Airport / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1969
Production: 1,900
Cost: $388
Contact/Link: losangeles.craigslist.org link
Condition: "...missing one leg and glass
was last run 10 yrs ago in storage since ran great 10 yrs ago"

#3558 7 years ago

Good first project game here.
Game/Type: Straight Flush / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1970
Production: Unknown
Contact/Link: seattle.craigslist.org link
Condition: Nice looking pin. OP: "we've played it for years, sitting not playing caused relays to stick or not function. Playing field is good, back glass has some paint missing, cabinet has been painted, wasn't me."

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Added over 8 years ago: Surf Champ, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#3559 7 years ago

Game/Type: Surf Champ / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1976
Production: 1,070
Cost: $350
Contact/Link: boston.craigslist.org link

Condition: Surf champ pinball machine by gottlieb. Circa 1976. Good condition. Some flaking on the back glass. Powers up resets but ball doesn't launch. Should be an easy fix for a buyer who knows these machines. Photographed on floor but has the standard metal legs.

SurfChamp (resized).jpgSurfChamp (resized).jpg

#3560 7 years ago

Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1976
Production: 12,250
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: Very nice condition gottlieb royal flush pinball machine. Powers up but doesn't start. Should be an easy fix if you know these machines. Many new play field parts.

RoyalFlush (resized).jpgRoyalFlush (resized).jpg

#3561 7 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game/Type: Surf Champ / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1976
Production: 1,070
Condition: Surf champ pinball machine by gottlieb. Circa 1976. Good condition. Some flaking on the back glass. Powers up resets but ball doesn't launch. Should be an easy fix for a buyer who knows these machines. Photographed on floor but has the standard metal legs.

Hoping to score one of these someday....wish it was within a 400 mile radius of me.

#3562 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Hoping to score one of these someday....wish it was within a 400 mile radius of me.

It is a fun machine. I have a verbal agreement to purchase a beautiful Surf Champ with mint backglass perfect gameplay or I may have taken a shot at this one. Both of his machines have the same problem, which I find interesting.

#3563 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Good first project game here.
Game/Type: Straight Flush / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1970
Contact/Link: seattle.craigslist.org link
Condition: Nice looking pin. OP: "we've played it for years, sitting not playing caused relays to stick or not function. Playing field is good, back glass has some paint missing, cabinet has been painted, wasn't me."

Read that as "First good project game here" and said "Wait a second...", hah!

Straight Flush is such a beautiful game, unfortunately never played one yet though. I love the staircase artwork on the playfield, almost makes it feel like a ramp. I think this title is next in my planned Williams 70's-only "big-number-reel-only" (+ personally-desired 1969 Post Time/Paddock & 1969 Seven Up/Set Up) single player collection. Man, when I get a row filled up with these things like I have my wedgehead collection it is going to look sweet, except nobody has done this one before as far as I've seen. These won my heart almost just as much as the wedgeheads. The ones I'm after all have a very similar look and will be a great beautiful collection to me, the earliest machine I want was conveniently also the first Williams single player with 3" flippers, but I didn't want to note that as that's not the reason I like them so much, it's in the look and then the play. Finding a name for what to call these is almost harder than collecting them!

It's interesting how different (but also great) they can play from the Gottlieb machines as well. Doodle Bug/Love Bug is another great one.

Photo credit of Straight Flush, to IPDB & the uploader there. If it were closer I would snag it.

image-2 (resized).jpgimage-2 (resized).jpg

#3564 7 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1976
Production: 12,250
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: Very nice condition gottlieb royal flush pinball machine. Powers up but doesn't start. Should be an easy fix if you know these machines. Many new play field parts.

*almost emails them*
"You've bought three machines in the past two weeks, for more money than you spent on your last car, zacaj"
*sighs*
*closes email window*

These card hand based gottliebs all seem really cool in theory but I've never gotten the chance to play one to find out if it's actually anything more than knocking the whole bank down...

#3565 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Straight Flush is such a beautiful game, unfortunately never played one yet though.

Otaku, notice the similarity to Williams Expo - 1969. Expo's spinner is in the backbox instead of the playfield:

DSCF0257 (resized).JPGDSCF0257 (resized).JPG

Check out the awesome, for 1969, pop bumper action and game play after restoration:

#3566 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Otaku, notice the similarity to Williams Expo - 1969. Expo's spinner is in the backbox instead of the playfield:

Check out the awesome, for 1969, pop bumper action and game play after restoration:
» YouTube video

I also took a liking to Expo and have watched your video more than once, actually!

Jive Time also has the spinner in the backbox. Only thing with that game is I wish they didn't use so much (bright) RED!

#3567 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

*almost emails them*
"You've bought three machines in the past two weeks, for more money than you spent on your last car, zacaj"
*sighs*
*closes email window*
These card hand based gottliebs all seem really cool in theory but I've never gotten the chance to play one to find out if it's actually anything more than knocking the whole bank down...

Royal Flush is worth trying out. Drop targets don't reset but still a good game.

Jacks Open has a progressive poker hand feature and resetting drop targets after you complete each hand.

#3568 7 years ago

Just picked one up today.......

#3569 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Royal Flush is worth trying out. Drop targets don't reset but still a good game.
Jacks Open has a progressive poker hand feature and resetting drop targets after you complete each hand.

Seems like that'd be the one I want then...

#3570 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Silverball Mania / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 10,350
Cost: Buy It Now: $499 obo
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Bally Silverball Mania project pinball machine

OP: The cabinet is nice
The backglass has flaking
The playfield has major wear
but I Will include a brand new playfield overlay for it
The boards do not look good and there are wires cut on it
The underside of the playfield has a pop bumper undone parts are in the bottom for it

#3571 7 years ago

Game/Type: Wild Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1977
Production: 901

Game/Type: A-Go-Go/ EM 4 Players
Month/Year: May 25 1966
Production: 5,100

Game/Type: Kings of Steel / SS
Year: March 1984
Production: 2,900

Game/Type: Atlantis / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1975
Production: 2,225

Cost: $2K for all 4 machines
Contact/Link: oklahomacity.craigslist.org link

OP: They all will need some work done to them. We are just looking for the right buyer. We are asking $2000 cash only. Call or text me with a cash offer.

#3572 7 years ago

Game/Type: Count-Down / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 9,899
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: dallas.craigslist.org link

#3573 7 years ago

Game/Type: Star Trek / SS
Month/Year: January 1978
Production: 16,842
Link/Contact: columbiamo.craigslist.org link

OP: It's complete but it needs a lot of work. Comes with an extra playfield.

00404_jdcSciylYNV_1200x900 (resized).jpg00404_jdcSciylYNV_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00G0G_4vw0ufh78kp_1200x900 (resized).jpg00G0G_4vw0ufh78kp_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#3574 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

These High Hands have been listed before:

Game/Type: 2x High Hand / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1973
Production: 4,950
Game/Type: Pioneer / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 3,625
Game/Type: Space Mission / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1976
Production: 11,652
Cost: $1200 for all four
Contact/Link: inlandempire.craigslist.org link
Condition: One of the High Hands is missing the backglass. No Pics! OP: "Selling 4 Pinball machines these are working project need to be cleaned up and one missing the Backglass"
Added 6 days ago: **Price reduced to $1100 - inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Pioneer must have sold

....still the (2)High Hands for $450 total
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Space Mission $325
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#3575 7 years ago

This looks like it might be a really beautiful 1947 "Bonanza" for $200

westernmass.craigslist.org link

#3576 7 years ago

Game/Type: Card Whiz / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1976
Production: 3,250
Cost: "*****Best Offer*****."
Contact/Link: worcester.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Old pinball machine. Working when I took it apart to replace Bulbs,rubber etc.
Lost interest, your gain. Parts easy to find."

Added over 7 years ago: **Ad not found**

#3577 7 years ago

Game/Type: Triple Action / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1974
Production: 1,155
Cost: $400 OBO
Condition: "Older EM style game. Was a working machine broken down for travel first week of October. Was in a basement home collection and was in home use for the past 35 years. Needs to be shopped but it's a solid working machine. Cabinet has wear, playfield has wear, backglass has flaking.... Typical of this age pin. In better shape than most."

#3578 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Triple Action / EM 1 Player

Looks like that's a Star Action. The less common, add-a-ball version of the Triple Action.

#3579 7 years ago

Game/Type: Eight Ball Deluxe LE / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1982
Production: 2,388
Cost: Starting Bid: $700 Auction Ends Wednesday next week

OP: non-working condition. The cabinet in pretty rough condition and would definitely need to be restored. Boards do not work also but was told that it can be reparable.

#3580 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Looks like that's a Star Action. The less common, add-a-ball version of the Triple Action.

You're right. I'm so used to seeing Triple Action I wasn't paying attention. Thanks RCA1 for the correction!

Edit: Looks like Williams made the same mistake. From IPDB: "The small print on the backglass showing the manufacturer name and copyright date also shows the name 'Triple Action' which is the replay version of this game."

#3581 7 years ago

Game/Type: Time Zone / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1972
Production: 2,500
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: maine.craigslist.org link
Condition: Lots of Pics! OP: "Classic EM pin table that will need shopping & likely some general going over. Been stored and not sure of exactly what it may or may not need to be 100% operational, as it has not been powered-up. I am not an expert in the repair of these games and bought them primarily based on their cosmetic condition and for my interest in the title. Unfortunately, my plans for a game room space have changed and that being said, I am simply interested in moving this game on to an interested person."

#3582 7 years ago

Game/Type: Big Brave / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1974
Production: 3,450
Cost: $295
Contact/Link: maine.craigslist.org link
Condition: Missing lock-down bar. Backbox backdoor present. Front coin door and coin entry plate has rust. OP: "Took it in to restore 3 years ago and didn't have the time. Was working in a friends basement years ago. Was a home machine for 20 plus years that he can remember with lite use. Moved to his basement now my garage for the past 10. I found one wire likely causing a short but haven't risked hooking it up since I don't have the schematics.
Needs: fix the short, rubbers, metal that holds glass in.

#3583 7 years ago

Game/Type: Genie / SS System 1 4 Player
Features: Widebody
Month/Year: November 1979
Production: 6,800
Cost: $600 BRO
Contact/Link: nh.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Used 76 Genie Pinball Machine in working condition. Don't know much about it but it looks clean and everything seems to work correctly. Not sure if parts have been replaced or are original. Has paperwork inside. Looked it up online and pricing varies so i'm asking $600.00 bro."

#3584 7 years ago

Game/Type: Jack in the Box / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 8,300
Cost: $550
Condition: "1973 gottlieb jack in the box 4 player pinball machine , decent shape,has some playfield wear in the usual spots,backglass has touch ups,was shopped along time ago, hasn't been up and running in 5 or so yrs. ...Pics on request"

#3585 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Pics on request"

You would think that selling a $500+ item would be worth uploading at least one photo for potential buyers. I upload 4-5 photos for a $1.99 item on Ebay for pete's sake.

#3586 7 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

You would think that selling a $500+ item would be worth uploading at least one photo for potential buyers. I upload 4-5 photos for a $1.99 item on Ebay for pete's sake.

Or attempting to take non-blurry pictures...you want $2K for a machine that you can't even bother to take decent photos

#3587 7 years ago

Or attempting to take non-blurry pictures...you want $2K for a machine that you can't even bother to take decent photos

Sometimes that's "creative photography" done on purpose to hide flaws, scratches, dings, wear, etc....

#3588 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Sometimes that's "creative photography" done on purpose to hide flaws, scratches, dings, wear, etc....

And sometimes it's old age.

#3589 7 years ago

Game/Type: Travel Time / EM
Year: January 1973
Production: 3,450
Cost: Buy It Now: $475
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Williams Travel Time PINBALL MACHINE

OP: All the parts are there, it looks nice but does not work. I Always Strive for Accuracy when Describing an Item, However from Time to Time Something May be Missed, Please Examine the Photos Closely & Purchase Based on Your Own Judgement as to Condition & Value.

#3590 7 years ago

Looks like Pinsider Colsond3 doesn't have time for this Hurricane Sandy pin he picked up early this year.

Game/Type: Mystic / SS AS-2518-35 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1979
Production: 3,950
Cost: $325
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#3591 7 years ago

Jive Time got here today after waiting 2~ months and working my ass off to save up for the shipping bill. I had to move stuff around to get it inside my garage (temporary) so I had them leave it outside the garage door. On the way out wheeling back a shitty $100 "why did I buy this it's a piece of shit" arcade machine into my driveway to reorganize and make some room, due to the awful base it fell off the cart, fell sideways, took a quarter sized chunk of paint off of the near perfect side of Jive Time, then hit me (bleeding pretty bad but nothing major, just skin), then fell face first onto my driveway in all of it's 300 pound particleboard cabinet fury.

Large black scuff marks and lost paint on Jive Time, a little less and less as it went down. I'm absolutely crushed. After that and my pinball high going to a very low pissed off low, never has this hobby brought me so close to frustrated tears. Figured since I was updating the story here I'd put it here, had to vent somewhere.

I guess I'll try my best to touch it up, but I don't think it'll ever be the same unless there's some wonder method. I wish I had a time machine so I could have reacted differently. I'd prefer that arcade machine falling to the ground and bursting to pieces instead if it saved the paint. What an awful awful feeling.

#3592 7 years ago

Don't beat yourself up over it. It didn't knock your Jive Time over when it fell so the outcome could have been considerably worse. You learned a lesson. You won't do it again. And you didn't lose the game as a result.

#3593 7 years ago

Yes and also be grateful the backglass didn't break!

#3594 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Don't beat yourself up over it. It didn't knock your Jive Time over when it fell so the outcome could have been considerably worse. You learned a lesson. You won't do it again. And you didn't lose the game as a result.

Very true. Thanks for the kind words, they helped. Even being quite careful I feel like I do this way too much, luckily nothing large scale, but these little mess ups are brutal. I guess sometimes they're just unavoidable, especially in a hobby where they're such a big deal, and a very physically demanding hobby at that. Let's lighten this up a bit, I'll post pictures shortly of its arrival.

#3595 7 years ago

Thanks for listing this, Pecos! Just think... you are one of the SOLE reasons behind a pinball machine crossing the entire width of the United States. Weird, huh?

Anyways, here it is! Unfortunately no photos of it's good side, I guess it was in a corner or something because the left side (the side that unfortunately took the hit) is like almost spotless beautiful while the right side has more wear. I love it, and I'm gonna love it. Time will heal my frustration I'm sure.

Works good! Needs a proper pop bumper cap and adjustment on one of the reels as stated in the original ad, but it works. Popped the jones plugs in, pulled the cord out and just put it through the back door spot temporarily, grabbed an extension cord, and played it right outside. No shame!

It's come a long way from the mountains of Southern California! License tag on the apron says Wisconsin. This machine has seen and been a lot of places! Now it's in its forever home.

IMG_1896 (resized).JPGIMG_1896 (resized).JPGIMG_1905 (resized).JPGIMG_1905 (resized).JPGIMG_1907 (resized).JPGIMG_1907 (resized).JPGIMG_1909 (resized).JPGIMG_1909 (resized).JPGIMG_1927 (resized).JPGIMG_1927 (resized).JPGIMG_1919 (resized).JPGIMG_1919 (resized).JPGIMG_1970 (resized).JPGIMG_1970 (resized).JPGIMG_1932 (resized).JPGIMG_1932 (resized).JPGIMG_1954 (resized).JPGIMG_1954 (resized).JPG

#3596 7 years ago

A real beauty for sure! It could have been a lot worse; for you and the machine.

#3597 7 years ago

Have only seen this game once and played it down in Texas (Houston) probably 15 yrs or so ago. As I recall it was very frustrating to say the least. I couldn't keep the ball alive long enough to really score anything. Very open playfield to say the least. Don't forget to post pics after you've torn your hair trying to beat it!

#3598 7 years ago

Has the add-a-ball score cards, a covered credit window, and a Wisconsin license tag... yup, add-a-ball state! Then to California, then to New Jersey. Pretty cool.

Sorry for clogging up the thread guys! As you were...

Anyways, turns out a little break and then going back to it and enjoying pinball on it is the best medicine for feeling upset. Plays great, needs a few little tweaks, but then we'll be golden... or should I say jivin'. (Yes, I still need to take the "shipping securing" tape off of the backglass!)

IMG_2100 (resized).JPGIMG_2100 (resized).JPG
IMG_2101 (resized).JPGIMG_2101 (resized).JPG
IMG_2102 (resized).JPGIMG_2102 (resized).JPG
IMG_2103 (resized).JPGIMG_2103 (resized).JPG
IMG_2104 (resized).JPGIMG_2104 (resized).JPG
IMG_2105 (resized).JPGIMG_2105 (resized).JPG
IMG_2106 (resized).JPGIMG_2106 (resized).JPG
IMG_2108 (resized).JPGIMG_2108 (resized).JPG
IMG_2110 (resized).JPGIMG_2110 (resized).JPG
IMG_2111 (resized).JPGIMG_2111 (resized).JPG
IMG_2112 (resized).JPGIMG_2112 (resized).JPG
IMG_2113 (resized).JPGIMG_2113 (resized).JPG
IMG_2117 (resized).JPGIMG_2117 (resized).JPG
IMG_2119 (resized).JPGIMG_2119 (resized).JPG
IMG_2121 (resized).JPGIMG_2121 (resized).JPG
IMG_2123 (resized).JPGIMG_2123 (resized).JPG

#3599 7 years ago

Glad it was only just a little paint and skin and nothing worse happened to either of you--that Jive Time looks like a great pin! Congrats!!

#3600 7 years ago

Game/Type: Captain Fantastic / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: 1977
Cost: $1200 or Best Offer
Contact/Link: westernmass.craigslist.org link

Captain fantastic Elton John pinball machine need work does not work all the time.

Capt Fantastic (resized).jpgCapt Fantastic (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 3.00
$ 169.00
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.