Screenshot_20240318_092142_Chrome (resized).jpg
B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 522.
#2801 7 years ago

Hey Pecos,

I plan to sell a project JiTB. Is this the right thread to ask what a fair price for it would be?

Thanks,
Bruce

#2802 7 years ago

Hello PinballFever,
Yes it is! It all depends on the condition of the Jack in the Box. So please post pictures, including close-up pics of any wear/damage, of the backglass, playfield, backbox and cabinet mechs and cabinet. Describe what's right/good about the Jack in the Box and what's bad/wrong especially with the mechanics and how it plays. We can then give you a much better idea what it is worth. Get the value right and it should sell quickly.
Jack in the Box is a highly desirable game and even projects sell for $400 or more, again, depending on condition.

Added over 8 years ago: **Jamboree, below, sold for $202.50**

#2803 7 years ago

~~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~~

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Spirit of 76 / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1975
Production: 10,300
Cost: $100 FOR 2 MACHINES

OP': I have 2 of these games that I need to move out. I have had them for many years, and are not working. One game is cosmetically nice, and the other has pretty faded and flaking backglass and plastics but is complete. Also included are many extra parts from a third game that was parted, including extra playfield, circuit boards and the unique legs. Price is for both games plus the extras.

#2804 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Exhibit
Game/Type: Jamboree / Electro-mechanical (EM) 1 Player
Year: 1948
Production: N/A
Cost: $.99 starting bid (No Reserve)
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Rare 1948 Exhibit Jamboree Woodrail Pinball

OP: This machine is in unrestored original condition. The back glass is beautiful. The playfield looks great. Overall for it's age it in good shape. No playfield glass but that should be easy to replace. The rubber bumpers could be replaced and some of the light bulbs and the power cord are in need of a replacement.

Please check out the detailed picture. Ask any questions you'd like but I'm not a pinball wizard just selling this for my mom since my dad passed.

99 cent starting bid - NO RESERVE bid early and often if you want this rare machine.

#2805 7 years ago

Welcome solarvalue! Nice catch on the Spectrum touch-up. It just needs someone with better artistic skills to do a retouch-up!

#2806 7 years ago

Welcome sneakerpin! Thanks for the update on 2001 and Hi-Deal.

#2807 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Skylab / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1974
Production: 3,651
Cost: $350 "Make offer"
Contact/Link: bakersfield.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics! OP: "not working"

Added over 8 years ago: **Ad not found**

#2808 7 years ago

Game/Type: Doozie / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1968
Production: 2,150
Cost: $250
Contact/Link: cleveland.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "the playing field works but no power to the head"

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#2809 7 years ago

**Relisted at reduced price**
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Heavy Metal Meltdown / SS 6803 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1987
Production: 1,600
Cost: $950 Firm - Reduced to $750
Condition: OP: "Need new Bally 6803 board or repair
Playfield has been repainted
All other parts work!!"

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

#2810 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Midway/Williams
Game/Type: Doctor Who / DMD WPC (Fliptronics 2) 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1992
Production: 7,752
Cost: OP: "...open to cash offers or trades for other pinball machines."
Contact/Link: madison.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "This is a project/players Dr Who Pinball machine.
I am not sure on the value...
The photos show the condition."

Added over 8 years ago: **Fun Fest, below, ended no bids**
Added over 8 years ago: **Flicker, below, sold for $499**
**Nip-It, below, This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.**
Added over 8 years ago: **Jacks to Open, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Added over 8 years ago: **El Toro, below, ended no bids**
Added over 8 years ago: **Hokus Pokus, below, Ad not found**

Added over 8 years ago: **Jack in the Box backbox, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#2811 7 years ago

Manufacturer: United Manufacturing Company
Game/Type: Wisconsin / Electro-mechanical (EM) 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1948
Cost: $400

OP: No backglass. Call with any questions, excellent working order, can deliver to York

#2812 7 years ago

Game/Type: Zip-A-Doo / Electro-mechanical (EM) 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1970
Production: 1,083
Cost: $450

OP: Needs restoration. GI and gameplay works, but unit needs a full shop and leaf switch adjustment. Unit needs cleaning. Wood in rough shape (cabinet and back box) this is a pretty rare machine, so I'm hoping it gets restored and not parted out.

#2813 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Game/Type: Fun Fest / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 6,025
Cost: Starting Bid: $549.99
Contact/Link: ebay.com link » Original Vintage 1973 Williams Fun Fest Pinball Machine
OP: Up for bid is an original unrestored Williams Fun Fest Pinball machine from 1973. It is in working condition but needs maintenance. The Rubber bumpers all need to be replaced and it should have a cleaning at the least. Please look at the photos. It comes with manuals and keys No shipping on this item, buyer will have to pick it up. It is possible I can deliver within 150 miles of New York City for a reasonable fee.

Re-listed at lower price, starting bid (no current bids) $499.99

ebay.com link: Original Vintage 1973 Williams FUN FEST PINBALL MACHINE

#2814 7 years ago

Game/Type: El Toro / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1970
Production: 2,065
Cost: Starting Bid: (No bids currently): $150
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Vintage ballyv el toro pinball machine 1972 Original

OP: Not working. Looks complete nice glass top Local pickup only.

#2815 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Cost: $250
Condition: OP: "the playing field works but no power to the head"

Emailed on this even though i have no money, no response yet

#2817 7 years ago

Cant check it (no facebook), do you have a screenshot?

#2819 7 years ago

Thanks. Too far for me, but its a fun game. Owned one for awhile

#2820 7 years ago

Game/Type: Flicker / Electro-mechanical (EM) 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1975
Production: 1,585
Cost: Buy It Now: $499.00 obo
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Laurel Hardy Flicker Bally Pinball Machine

OP: This Pinball Machine has been in our family since 1978. Very good condition - all original glass etc. Needs some mechanical repairs but turns on. Buyer is responsible for moving with insured movers.

#2821 7 years ago

Game/Type: Nip-It / EM
Month/Year: February 1972
Production: 4,580
Cost: Starting Bid: $475 (No bids currently)
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Nip It Nip it Pinball Machine for repair or parts Bally 1972 73 four player EM

OP: This machine has been in storage for a few years, and won't be getting around to fixing it up anytime soon. The machine is mostly complete, minus some misc hardware, and the back door for the backbox. The playfield is fully populated, what you see is what you get. The backglass is in very nice shape, the cabinet is a little rough but repairable if desired. This machine is being sold AS IS, not working/for parts or repair. That being said returns, or refunds are not accepted and there is no warranty.

#2822 7 years ago

That Jacks to Open in Portland is down to $250. portland.craigslist.org link

#2823 7 years ago

Game/Type: Hokus Pokus / EM
Month/Year: April 1975
Production: 3,086
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: bend.craigslist.org link

OP: "1975 hokus pokus pinball machine.does not run at the moment.good project ..... 300 obo"

#2824 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Jack in the Box is a highly desirable game and even projects sell for $400 or more, again, depending on condition.

Good to know. I don't see others posting pictures but here is one. Anyone interested can PM me for more pictures.

-Game lights up but won't start up. The score motor does turn if you jump some switches.
-Plastics/drop targets are broken but I have NOS plastics/drop targets for the game.
-No backbox door
-Front of backbox and cabinet are painted white
-Coin door is painted black
-BG has some flaking but most of it is still good
-PF has some cracking or planking in front of the targets but most of it is still good

That's about the best I can describe it, I'm not sure how to rate it.

JiTB_(resized).jpgJiTB_(resized).jpg

Thanks,
Bruce

#2825 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Good to know. I don't see others posting pictures but here is one. Anyone interested can PM me for more pictures.
-Game lights up but won't start up. The score motor does turn if you jump some switches.
-Plastics/drop targets are broken but I have NOS plastics/drop targets for the game.
-No backbox door
-PF has some cracking or planking in front of the targets but most of it is still good

Thanks,
Bruce

My favorite backglass.

#2826 7 years ago

Interesting. Here is a Jack in the Box back box to go with above pin.. Seller says glass in good condition. Thinks it is from a woo rail.

wichita.craigslist.org link

From a woodrail pinball machine, top part only. The glass is in good condition. Asking $60. Local sale."

#2827 7 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Game/Type: Hokus Pokus / EM
Month/Year: April 1975
Production: 3,086
Link/Contact: bend.craigslist.org link
OP: "1975 hokus pokus pinball machine.does not run at the moment.good project ..... 300 obo"

Dammit! Another one with a nice glass too far away from me.

#2828 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

-No backbox door

Hi PinballFever.

Your Jack in the Box sounds like a good project pin. You've got some things going for you:

You live in 'The Land That Pinball Forgot.' I don't see many pinball machines listed in Utah. Low supply means higher prices.
Cosmetics are decent, not great, but quite acceptable for a project pin. Of course, I would have to see close-ups to make a better determination but it's certainly not trashed!
You have the parts to fix the broken targets ($35-$40 there alone). If you also have the NOS plastics for it that would be another $80+ (and it sounds like you do).
Jack in the Box is a pinball in high demand, if only for the backglass which is considered one of the all-time best EM backglasses.
Pinside lists the estimated price of Jumping Jack, the two player version at $800.

No backbox door is a bummer but that is pretty typical. Somewhere in this universe is a room full of long lost backbox doors. I would like to see that room some day.

If it were my pin and I lived in Utah I would start the listing at $600 as a good ballpark number, maybe a little higher. You can always come down in price but it's bad form to go up in price. But please don't list it until you have heard from more Pinsiders here who would have a better idea of the price than I do.

People post pics here all of the time. Post them if you've got them. You never know, a fellow Pinsider might be interested so it would be a good idea to post an ad in the Pinside Market and it's inexpensive. Traditionally, Pinside members get a special discount/price so offer it for a little bit less in the Pinside Market if you go that route.

#2829 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Lectronamo / SS M-100 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1978
Production: 2,423
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: fortcollins.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Works but there is an issue with the sensor that senses the quarter passing through the coin slot"

Added over 8 years ago: **Ad not found**

#2830 7 years ago

Game/Type: Spirit of 76 / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1975
Production: 10,300
Condition: OP: "Needs more extensive service"
Game/Type: Quick Draw / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1975
Production: 2,660
Condition: OP: "Working needs servicing"
Game/Type: Four Seasons / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1968
Production: 1,500
Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Hee Haw / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1973
Production: Unknown
Cost: $1800 for all four
Contact/Link: atlanta.craigslist.org link
Added over 8 years ago: **Quick Draw sold. Remaining pins priced at $1275**

Added over 8 years ago: **Strikes and Spares,Doozie and Monte Carlo, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Added over 8 years ago: **Beat the Clock, below, Sold for $345**

#2831 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

the backglass which is considered one of the all-time best EM backglasses.

Heh, I saw that BG for the first time and immediately went "well, I am never owning this game, the backglass looks like crap".

#2832 7 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Interesting. Here is a Jack in the Box back box to go with above pin.. Seller says glass in good condition. Thinks it is from a woo rail.
From a woodrail pinball machine, top part only. The glass is in good condition. Asking $60. Local sale."

That's a Jumping Jack 2P head - close though to the 4P JITB

#2833 7 years ago

Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 12,820
Cost: $600

Cost: $600

Game/Type: Monte Carlo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1972
Production: 5,254
Link/Contact: houston.craigslist.org link

OP: I have three vintage Pinball machines that I need to sell. Please look at the pictures of the pinball machines as they are in excellent shape. The Strikes and Spares pinball machine is in working condition and ready to play. The Doozie pinball machine also works and is ready to play. The Monte Carlo pinball machine powers up but is in need of the contacts being cleaned to work properly. I just do not have the time to clean them. The Air Hockey table is a Game Power Sports brand with a lighted score display in the center of the of the play field and works like it should.

I am open to reasonable offers but please don't insult me. The display glass on each of these pinball machines is worth as much as $300.00 each by themselves.

#2834 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

the backglass which is considered one of the all-time best EM backglasses.

Quoted from zacaj:

Heh, I saw that BG for the first time and immediately went "well, I am never owning this game, the backglass looks like crap".

I'm with zacaj. What's so special about this backglass?

#2835 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I'm with zacaj. What's so special about this backglass?

Put big breasted babes on a backglass, I count eight, and for some reason it becomes popular in a male dominated culture. I won't even begin to describe the symbolism, but need I say it falls along the same lines? That backglass is sexually suggestive dynamite and should be rated PG13! That MIGHT have something to do with its popularity or it could be that guys just like the artwork and bright colors!
I've been seeing this backglass since age 15 so it is iconic to me as early 70s art.
Added over 8 years ago: **Bally Hoo, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Added over 8 years ago: **Paul Bunyan, below, Ended no bids**
Added over 8 years ago: **Hee Haw, below, This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.**
Added over 8 years ago: **5 Williams early solid states, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Added over 8 years ago: **Zip-A-Doo, below, Ended no bids**

#2836 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Put large breasted babes on a backglass, I count eight, and for some reason it becomes popular in a male dominated culture. I won't even begin to describe the symbolism, but need I say it falls along the same lines? That backglass is sexually suggestive dynamite and should be rated PG13! That MIGHT have something to do with its popularity or it could be that guys just like the artwork and bright colors!
I've been seeing this backglass since age 15 so it is iconic to me as early 70s art.

Maybe this Jumping Jack is more up their alley Pecos

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sexiest-pinball-games?tq=jack&tu#post-3244925

#2837 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Lectronamo / SS M-100 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1978
Production: 2,423
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: fortcollins.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Works but there is an issue with the sensor that senses the quarter passing through the coin slot"

I see the problem.....they used the wrong gasket in the coin door.

#2838 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Put big breasted babes on a backglass, I count eight, and for some reason it becomes popular in a male dominated culture. I won't even begin to describe the symbolism, but need I say it falls along the same lines? That backglass is sexually suggestive dynamite and should be rated PG13! That MIGHT have something to do with its popularity or it could be that guys just like the artwork and bright colors!

I guess it must be something about being alive in the 70s.

Ignoring the girls, the clown creeps me out. Plus there's a 50% chance that any of my games will be set up in my mother's livingroom at some point in their life, so....

#2839 7 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Since I'm local I thought I would see about taking a chance on this BG. I texted the seller.

ME: HI like the backglass you have for sale on CL. Bit I can't do $60. Can you do $40-$45? I live in Wichita and be a local sale.

SELLER: If you would do $50 today. It is at or near 50 years old. The plaint has flaked some but the glass is perfect.

(seller includes to pics. front and back.

ME: Well shoot, the paint is the most important part. How bad is it flaked? If it is too much I would not be interested at all.

SELLER: Other interested parties. Paint is good for 50 years.

ME: I understand. I'll think on it a little bit.

I emailed the pics from text to my computer email. With bigs pics, that back glass is nothing but flakes all over. It is trash. Sorry for posting here. BGResto has this one on file if you need one.

#2840 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

If it were my pin and I lived in Utah I would start the listing at $600 as a good ballpark number, maybe a little higher.

Thanks Pecos,

Your advice helps a lot and I have one question. Would the $600 include the NOS plastics and drop targets or should I add those to the value?

Bruce

#2841 7 years ago

Game/Type: Paul Bunyan / EM
Mo/Year: September 1968
Production: 1,900
Cost: Opening Bid: $500 (No current bids)
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Vintage Paul Bunyan Machine

#2842 7 years ago

Game/Type: Beat The Clock / Solid State Electronic (SS) 4 Player
Mo/Year: November 1985
Production: 500
Cost: Opening Bid: $335 (No current bids) OR Buy It Now $435.50
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Beat the Clock Bally Midway Pinball Arcade machine works but needs repair

OP: machine works but needs repair.game will start but score keeps running like a stuck switch.though i cant get the machine to go into test mode.well i bought new pop up bumper caps and lock there installed and a rubber kit not installed.also got a used manual.

#2843 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Hee Haw / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1973
Cost: Opening Bid: $450 (No current bids)
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Chicago Coin 4 Player Hee Haw Pinball Machine Hee Haw Game

OP: his machine plays well. There is no coin mech or coin box as it is set for free play. Two of the three bulls eyes are broken in half as you can see in the pictures. The back of the scorebox is missing. I am including the schematics. I also have the key to the front door.

#2844 7 years ago

5 Williams Early Solid States
Firepower (2 of them), Flash, Alien Poker, Firepower 2
$2,500
Decatur, Indiana

fortwayne.craigslist.org link

Not mine, no idea.
Wondering who's brave enough to take this on. Or if it's a terrible, terrible idea.

#2845 7 years ago

Game/Type: Bally Hoo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1969
Production: 2,115
Cost: $225 FIRM
Link/Contact: dallas.craigslist.org link

OP: it is mostly operational...just needs a few adjustments.
I have already put new lights and rubber rings in it.
Price is 225 FIRM
Cash only, no shipping, local sales only please.

Low ball and cheap skate offers will be ignored.

NOTICE: please do not send me emails asking me to take all these extra or close up pics for you, if you are a serious buyer....come check it out in person. Thank you.

#2846 7 years ago

Game/Type: Zip-A-Doo / Electro-mechanical (EM) 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1970
Production: 1,083
Cost: $450
OP: Needs restoration. GI and gameplay works, but unit needs a full shop and leaf switch adjustment. Unit needs cleaning. Wood in rough shape (cabinet and back box) this is a pretty rare machine, so I'm hoping it gets restored and not parted out.

Now posted on Ebay too

Starting Bid: $349 (No current Bids) OR Buy It Now: $500

ebay.com link: Bally Zip A Doo 1970 PROJECT Pinball Machine

#2847 7 years ago

Game/Type: Bally Hoo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1969
Production: 2,115
Cost: $225 FIRM
Link/Contact: dallas.craigslist.org link
OP: it is mostly operational...just needs a few adjustments.
I have already put new lights and rubber rings in it.
Price is 225 FIRM
Cash only, no shipping, local sales only please.
Low ball and cheap skate offers will be ignored.
NOTICE: please do not send me emails asking me to take all these extra or close up pics for you, if you are a serious buyer....come check it out in person. Thank you.

Backglass has obviously been touched up, but is "mostly there" and probably just fine for a decent player machine. Playfield looks very good. But I didn't see the metal rails/lockbar frame in any of the photos. Wouldn't buy without it. Otherwise looks like a cool first project.

Hoping one of our local VECTORIANS goes for it.

#2848 7 years ago

Game/Type: Monte Carlo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1972
Production: 5,254
Contact/Link: fortmyers.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "We have this very cool pinball machines. It currently doesn't work, but with some TLC, it could look fantastic and make a great collection piece for someone. I don't have the key to open the coin slot or any other part that might open. It was given to us through a storage buy. I took as many pictures of it thst I could. We will deliver if you are in lee county."

#2849 7 years ago

Had to post this lime 'Popsicle' green '76 Cutlass. Trade your pins!

76_Lime_Green_Cutlass_(resized).png76_Lime_Green_Cutlass_(resized).png

Contact/Link: orlando.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP "1976 CUTLASS SUPREME BARTER FOR THE FOLLOWING BELOW OR CASH OFFER

ARCADE MACHINES MORE THAN ONE
PINBALL MACHINES MORE THAN ONE
MOTORCYCLE KIDS OR ADULT SIZE
GOLF CART 6 SEATER
ANTIQUE COKE OR PEPSI MACHINES
ANTIQUE GAS PUMPS
FIREARMS

1976 CUTLASS SUPREME NEEDS VINYL TOP REMOVED OR REPLACE UP NORTH CAR SURFACE RUST RUNS AND DRIVES NEVER HAD A/C INSTALLED 260 MOTOR"

#2850 7 years ago

Game/Type: Mata Hari / SS AS-2518-17 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: 16,260
Contact/Link: spacecoast.craigslist.org link
Condition: Playfield is trashed and cabinet is rough. Players game or major project?

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 169.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/57 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.