DSCN3576 (resized).JPG
DSCN3575 (resized).JPG
Pinside_forum_8194416_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_8096 (resized).png
IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
Rick_Sanchez (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,309 posts in this topic. You are on page 522 of 527.
#26051 43 days ago

Sounds like you want it. Go get it. Looks in nice shape. You'll find room for it.

#26053 42 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That High Speed looks interesting. I like that game. It sucks when you are out of room and have nothing that you want to sell. I could do a round trip in one day to Greenville

You still have a Robocop to squeeze in that row first!

#26054 42 days ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

PENDING

#26055 42 days ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Yes. i know.

#26056 42 days ago

#teachers-pet
Williams en
$450
Holly Springs, MS
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/298715139933102/

Me: stored outside

#26057 42 days ago

Large project sale
$11,000
Vinton, Iowa

“Selling my from father's estate, large pinball collection. He restored and sold pinballs for 30+ years, so there are lots of project machines and parts here. Boards, plastics, chips, playfields, and 16 machines. One ball drop, one arcade, and one jukebox as well.
Looking to sell all together for $11k.
Best to come see, Vinton Iowa

Hot doggin, pretty complete, nos playfield,
Lazer war project/parts, no harness
Eight ball deluxe, extra parts and playfield
Lost world, pretty complete
Split second, did run
Comet, did run
Playboy, project, new backglass and playfield overlay
Sound stage, fully restored, was running
Spin Wheel, has playfield
High hand, has playfield
Lost world, has playfield
Jubilee, Williams, has playfield
Galaxy, glass and playfield too
Hollywood, has playfield
Touchdown, rough but complete with glass and playfield
Hercules, complete, pretty nice, was running
Parts, boards, chips, plastics, playfields, coin doors, solder stations and testers, eprom eraser, tons of parts.
Wonderboy Arcade
Chicago coin Bullseye drop ball Marble game
Jukebox, Seeburg LS2 Stereo 160”

Me: great deal for someone. Wish I was closer and could do a buy in on part of this.

#26059 41 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

#teachers-pet
Williams en
$450
Holly Springs, MS
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/298715139933102/
Me: stored outside

Great game. I might recommend trying to talk him down a little bit because it is outside, but teachers pet is eternally on the "greatest bang for the buck" list

#26060 41 days ago

Heads up that I’m already talking to him

#26061 41 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Large project sale
$11,000
Vinton, Iowa
“Selling my from father's estate, large pinball collection. He restored and sold pinballs for 30+ years, so there are lots of project machines and parts here. Boards, plastics, chips, playfields, and 16 machines. One ball drop, one arcade, and one jukebox as well.
Looking to sell all together for $11k.
Best to come see, Vinton Iowa
Hot doggin, pretty complete, nos playfield,
Lazer war project/parts, no harness
Eight ball deluxe, extra parts and playfield
Lost world, pretty complete
Split second, did run
Comet, did run
Playboy, project, new backglass and playfield overlay
Sound stage, fully restored, was running
Spin Wheel, has playfield
High hand, has playfield
Lost world, has playfield
Jubilee, Williams, has playfield
Galaxy, glass and playfield too
Hollywood, has playfield
Touchdown, rough but complete with glass and playfield
Hercules, complete, pretty nice, was running
Parts, boards, chips, plastics, playfields, coin doors, solder stations and testers, eprom eraser, tons of parts.
Wonderboy Arcade
Chicago coin Bullseye drop ball Marble game
Jukebox, Seeburg LS2 Stereo 160”
Me: great deal for someone. Wish I was closer and could do a buy in on part of this.

Saw this one. Geographically it's not overly far from me, a long day with maybe an overnight, but not THAT bad.
I've driven further for less.

Financially though it is too far. but there's only a couple titles in there I'd be interested in either way. And probably the same ones that everybody else would be shooting for anyway. That and I know I don't have room for it all..... and that's only factoring in the Hercules.

#26062 41 days ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Saw this one. Geographically it's not overly far from me, a long day with maybe an overnight, but not THAT bad.
I've driven further for less.
Financially though it is too far. but there's only a couple titles in there I'd be interested in either way. And probably the same ones that everybody else would be shooting for anyway. That and I know I don't have room for it all..... and that's only factoring in the Hercules.

It’s only across town for me and I had the same thoughts. That and I don’t have 11k lying around in cash these days.

#26063 41 days ago

I’d only be interested in three of them, that’s why I posted them here.

#26064 41 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

It looks like $5K worth of pinball projects, missing a lot of parts. Split second looks complete, Comet looks complete, Hercules looks complete, Sound stage looks complete. The rest either aren't photo'd or look rough. Good luck to whoever hoards this shit next.

#26065 40 days ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

It looks like $5K worth of pinball projects, missing a lot of parts. Split second looks complete, Comet looks complete, Hercules looks complete, Sound stage looks complete. The rest either aren't photo'd or look rough. Good luck to whoever hoards this shit next.

Seeing that pile of projects really convinced me to not leave that kind of mess for my family when I go.

#26066 40 days ago

This is recurring scam where the seller is out of town but send a deposit to secure it. A trusted buyer messaged with the seller and posted the correspondence to prove that it’s a scam.

Space Shuttle
Pearson, GA
$500 Facebook

#26067 40 days ago

1962 Chicago Coin Big Hit
San Marcos, CA
$100

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1650252592046225

427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
#26068 37 days ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/399772169535944/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A632a6fad-d660-49ea-8feb-ab02da258bbb

Free Gtb Show Boat
"Free Show Boat Pinball Machine. It turns on, but needs a few repairs to work again. Must be able to pick up this weekend. First come, first serve. "
Not mine
Issaquah,WA (East of Seattle)

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#26069 36 days ago

#circus-zaccaria
Zacarria EM
$250
Fort Payne, AL
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/525478633381260/

#26071 35 days ago

Just picked one up and it's super fun. Similar to Williams Grand Prix with building bonus from spinners and then collecting on the center scoop on this one. Outlanes and slings are more brutal on this than Grand Prix though.

#26072 34 days ago

DMD for $1,200, sure it’s a Shaq, but doesn’t look too bad.

In Wisconsin, just east of Minneapolis/St Paul.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1920985551676446/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post

#26073 34 days ago

I mean, I have a Pinbot I’m rebuilding if somebody likes wiring projects. lol I’ve been plugging away at it, and just got another one here to copy off of to double check my work. Just needs a couple more harnesses made. Worst part honestly is the left side of the cab. It’s pretty bad. I do have a comet base cab that’s pretty nice, but inside wooden rails would need swapped to the Pinbot hinge setup. Playfield and translite are in good shape. Little wear by visor, spiral ramp in good shape, have new clear spiral cover not installed, other misc parts. I know the blue plastic on the right side of the left ramp is broken, and all my spares for the that piece are also broken. Been doing all new rubbers as I go, scrub and wax each section as I go, some posts are so soaked in wax I’ve been replacing them instead of cleaning them lol

I’ve been going through one area at a time on the playfield. Still need to do back left area and left sling. Been cleaning out all the sockets as I go and installing LEDs. Blue tape in back box is correct wiring, Ive done more wiring since this pic. Main thing is pinning the back box plug to match playfield plug. I just did fuses on the rectifiers, and swapped the bad cap on power supply.

I have several other harnesses from system 11 Williams that I’ve been pulling from to make one Pinbot harness. Most have been pretty close, or just keyed wrong. It’s not hard, just time consuming, so I just plug away at it a couple hours a week. Random thought if somebody wants it as is. My arcade is full, so even when I finish it, I don’t have room for it. It technically belongs to my buddy, but a very nice one popped up, and picked it up and did some work to it, so now he doesn’t need this one, so I’m debating on finishing it or not and keeping it for myself. $1500

IMG_0085 (resized).jpegIMG_0085 (resized).jpegIMG_0106 (resized).jpegIMG_0106 (resized).jpegIMG_0108 (resized).jpegIMG_0108 (resized).jpegIMG_0145 (resized).jpegIMG_0145 (resized).jpegIMG_0157 (resized).jpegIMG_0157 (resized).jpegIMG_0158 (resized).jpegIMG_0158 (resized).jpegIMG_0166 (resized).jpegIMG_0166 (resized).jpegIMG_0262 (resized).jpegIMG_0262 (resized).jpegIMG_0263 (resized).jpegIMG_0263 (resized).jpegIMG_0264 (resized).jpegIMG_0264 (resized).jpegIMG_0266 (resized).jpegIMG_0266 (resized).jpeg

Added 32 days ago:

Finishing it for a friend of the owners.

#26074 34 days ago

Does the project have a price? I’m not afraid to make connectors. I’ve done it twice now. Swords and Addams.

#26075 34 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

Does the project have a price? I’m not afraid to make connectors. I’ve done it twice now. Swords and Addams.

Sorry, it was on there, then I wrote another paragraph. Added it to the end. Not firm, but I’m also not against slowly fixing it.

#26076 34 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Darn
It already says sold

Saved you a 1,440 mile round trip drive.

#26079 34 days ago

You guys really want us to buy that Casanova. Not sure I agree with the seller in this market.

A good shop job, and triple your investment, or play it and enjoy it.

#26080 34 days ago

Damnit to hell, Bluespin. Here you come with another new pinball group that has its doors closed to non-members. I wish Facebook would at least let everyone have a fucking peek and just not let a passerby speak. You know, "you are not a member so you can only look". Other website allow this. Why can't Zitberg's website do so, also?

#26081 34 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Damnit to hell, Bluespin. Here you come with another new pinball group that has its doors closed to non-members. I wish Facebook would at least let everyone have a fucking peek and just not let a passerby speak. You know, "you are not a member so you can only look". Other website allow this. Why can't Zitberg's website do so, also?

Probably why it's best to share the info like ManbearpigOG did. You can see the posters name and search it on FB and get to his ad in the marketplace and other public groups.

#26082 34 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

You guys really want us to buy that Casanova. Not sure I agree with the seller in this market.

lol. I didn’t read the post above mine.

#26083 34 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Damnit to hell, Bluespin. Here you come with another new pinball group that has its doors closed to non-members.

I posted 22 other Facebook ads and no response from you until this one. So is it every 23 Facebook ads for a response or is this one special? Asking for a friend.

#26084 34 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I posted 22 other Facebook ads and no response from you until this one. So is it every 23 Facebook ads for a response or is this one special? Asking for a friend.

I don't try to look at them all.

#26085 34 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I don't try to look at them all.

And I don’t filter the ads to see what’s visible to the general public, I just post everything that I’m not interested in.

#26086 34 days ago
Quoted from Kolk1:

I mean, I have a Pinbot I’m rebuilding if somebody likes wiring projects. lol I’ve been plugging away at it, and just got another one here to copy off of to double check my work. Just needs a couple more harnesses made. Worst part honestly is the left side of the cab. It’s pretty bad. I do have a comet base cab that’s pretty nice, but inside wooden rails would need swapped to the Pinbot hinge setup. Playfield and translite are in good shape. Little wear by visor, spiral ramp in good shape, have new clear spiral cover not installed, other misc parts. I know the blue plastic on the right side of the left ramp is broken, and all my spares for the that piece are also broken. Been doing all new rubbers as I go, scrub and wax each section as I go, some posts are so soaked in wax I’ve been replacing them instead of cleaning them lol
I’ve been going through one area at a time on the playfield. Still need to do back left area and left sling. Been cleaning out all the sockets as I go and installing LEDs. Blue tape in back box is correct wiring, Ive done more wiring since this pic. Main thing is pinning the back box plug to match playfield plug. I just did fuses on the rectifiers, and swapped the bad cap on power supply.
I have several other harnesses from system 11 Williams that I’ve been pulling from to make one Pinbot harness. Most have been pretty close, or just keyed wrong. It’s not hard, just time consuming, so I just plug away at it a couple hours a week. Random thought if somebody wants it as is. My arcade is full, so even when I finish it, I don’t have room for it. It technically belongs to my buddy, but a very nice one popped up, and picked it up and did some work to it, so now he doesn’t need this one, so I’m debating on finishing it or not and keeping it for myself. $1500
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Damn!... where the hell are all these Pinbots?? ...i can tell you where they ain't....anywhere in Texas

#26087 34 days ago
Quoted from pevo:

Damn!... where the hell are all these Pinbots?? ...i can tell you where they ain't....anywhere in Texas

There's an inactive member real close to your location that hasn't been on the site since 2015. Maybe he still has that Pinbot and wants to sell it to you at 2015 prices.

Texas (resized).pngTexas (resized).png
#26088 34 days ago

Firepower 2 project listed in this "can bring to Allentown" thread - you have to ask the person posting it for pricing:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2024-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/30#post-8141592

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Replacement Skee Computer

#26089 33 days ago
Quoted from pevo:

I shipped one to me from South Carolina so I feel your pain. If you go for the listing above there's a guy on here who makes replacement ramps. I just bought one.

#26090 33 days ago
Quoted from pevo:

Contact Big70
Brandon

#26091 33 days ago

Bally Hi-Lo EM Pinball at an Estate Sale in Everett Washington
April 26, 27

https://www.estatesales.net/WA/Everett/98203/4021152
(pic is 56 rows down)

Also, it looks like 3 different slot machines and a couple of jukeboxes are in the estate sale as well.

#26092 33 days ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1386346042033071/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A3e647b8c-a80d-4bae-b606-4382b3b31154

#big-deal
$200
South Boston, VA

Big Deal pin ball machine needs worked on. Wont turn on.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#26096 33 days ago

Selling a pretty far along project Time Warp. Already done lots of work to it. Just needs to get over the finish line but I’ve got too many projects and not enough knowledge on Williams games of this era to fuss with it anymore.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Decent condition game. I patched up portions of the cabinet with fiberglass to stablize it and make it less susceptible to further damage. Playfield is in good shape, some insert c...”
2024-04-24
Austin, TX
750 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 197 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26097 33 days ago

Wont last long @$650....Bummer its not closer

#26098 32 days ago
Quoted from pevo:

Wont last long @$650....Bummer its not closer

I know I have a head been looking for a body for a while. Too far.Funny if it were missing the head at $650 I’d be looking for a way to get it. OCD pin restorer that I am.

IMG_4739 (resized).jpegIMG_4739 (resized).jpeg
#26099 32 days ago

I will be putting up a black knight soon for 2300. It is fully working, but needs a shop job and just to be gone through. It was in a very long term collection. I believe I am only the 3rd owner.

PM me if interested.

#26100 32 days ago
Quoted from pevo:Damn!... where the hell are all these Pinbots?? ...i can tell you where they ain't....anywhere in Texas

Here is one in Texas

https://www.facebook.com/share/FTDSCERW16GFiS63/?mibextid=79PoIi

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, NY
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marysville, IN
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Patchogue, NY
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 3.00
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 169.00
There are 26,309 posts in this topic. You are on page 522 of 527.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/522 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.