Topic Stats

• 14,580 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,203 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191010_185551_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
FE4BC50A-AB45-44CE-8B73-15E7CC64246D.jpeg
pin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191006-012316 (resized).png
IMG_3017 (resized).JPG
PF-as-is (resized).JPG
IMG_2579 (resized).JPG
IMG_3005 (resized).JPG
logo2 (resized).jpg
100_3514 (resized).JPG
circus (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-09-27-11-24-03 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-09-27-11-23-44 (resized).png

There are 14580 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 292.
#2551 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Vulcan / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1977
Production: 3,575
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "UPDATE AS OF 6/27/2016 - one of the contactors, for the multiple player changes, has now started to sometimes, repeat sometimes, stick. I have lowered the price by $200 from $650 to $450 so if you know these machines, it is an easy, inexpensive fix. No haggle, just want it gone, first $450 cash gets it.
These are pix I took today of the pinball machine.
In great shape, fully working, just played it today when I took the pix.
Kids are grown and we are downsizing.
This has been well maintained in a private home for the last 15 years and not used a lot.
I also have the manuals for it."

Another good game - good price. Tough to find one with a good backglass.

#2552 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Sing Along / EM 1 Player
Cost: $500

I'd seen this listed before the post here and, being interested, got more info from the seller.

The transfer relay (that moves the balls across the scoops) is stuck and runs continuously but he says the game is "still playable". Sounds like it needs a full shop of rubbers, bulbs, etc. Cab was repainted (tastefully if not perfectly) and he says it's in good shape except for "where kids etched their scores in". He sent more pics and the backglass is pristine, but the pf has heavy wear on the right side and a bit of paint loss... it could probably be touched up nice. Two plastics replaced with nondescript green. Coindoor lock is broken.

Remained firm on the $500 price so I'm passing for now, unless somehow that is all still a deal. What should a Sing Along go for anyway? It's a good game, but they made a lot of 'em. I was thinking no more than $300, and maybe even that would be a stretch for the work needed...

BTW the Prospector I picked up a few pages ago is completely rehabbed, running, and playing great for its thrilled new owners

#2553 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Road Kings / SS System 11 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1986
Production: 5,500
Cost: Buy It Now $799.00 obo
Contact/Link: ebay.com link » Road Kings Pinball Machine Williams Ohio

OP: Up for your consideration is this Road Kings pinball machine made by Williams in the 80's. Pretty decent looking machine. Non working project sold as is. Check out pictures for condition. Don't miss out on this collectible machine.

#2554 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Exhibit Supply Company
Game/Type: Mam'selle / Electro-mechanical (EM) 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1947
Production: N/A
Cost: But It Now $200.00
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Rare 1947 Vintage Mamselle Pinball Arcade Machine By Exhibits

OP: This unit has many things wrong with it. It does have it's original coin mechanism believed to be for a nickle play. The glass on the unit is missing and so is the balls. It needs new rubber and wiring and a whole lot of TLC.

Please see pictures for condition. It is being sold as is and not eligible for return because of it's age. It is being sold as local pick up but will entertain the idea of delivery within 200 mile radius. Please ask if you have any questions about this.

#2555 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Time Machine / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1988
Production: 2,896
Cost: Buy It Now $350.00 obo
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Data East Time Machine Project Pinball Machine

OP: This is a non working, projectTime Machine. It is very dirty and needs alot of work. It is missing some boards also. Please check pictures for details as what you see is what you get.

#2556 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Harlem Globetrotters On Tour / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1978
Production: 14,550
Cost: Buy It Now $500 obo
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Bally Harlem Globetrotters Project Pinball Machine

OP: This is a non working, project Harlem Globetrotters. Game is in fair condition but is quite dirty and needs service. It is missing some boards also. Please check pictures for details.

#2557 3 years ago

Wanted to send a thank you to Pecos for the gift I received yesterday....sure made my day better I was finishing ripping up/cleaning the 250 sqft of tile before the installers come Friday. Hope to never do that again...or at least not for a long time
IMG_1507_(resized).JPG
IMG_1506_(resized).JPG

#2558 3 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

I'd seen this listed before the post here and, being interested, got more info from the seller.
The transfer relay (that moves the balls across the scoops) is stuck and runs continuously but he says the game is "still playable". Sounds like it needs a full shop of rubbers, bulbs, etc. Cab was repainted (tastefully if not perfectly) and he says it's in good shape except for "where kids etched their scores in". He sent more pics and the backglass is pristine, but the pf has heavy wear on the right side and a bit of paint loss... it could probably be touched up nice. Two plastics replaced with nondescript green. Coindoor lock is broken.
Remained firm on the $500 price so I'm passing for now, unless somehow that is all still a deal. What should a Sing Along go for anyway? It's a good game, but they made a lot of 'em. I was thinking no more than $300, and maybe even that would be a stretch for the work needed...
BTW the Prospector I picked up a few pages ago is completely rehabbed, running, and playing great for its thrilled new owners

I wouldn't pay more than $300 for all the work it needs. I would keep looking - especially with less wear on the pf.. He is charging $500 because he probably thinks the paint job has increased the value of the game. Expect to pay around $300 - $600 for a decent project. Restored $600 - $900.

#2559 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I wouldn't pay more than $300 for all the work it needs. I would keep looking... Expect to pay around $300 - $600 for a decent project. Restored $600 - $900.

Excellent, that's what I was thinking but wanted to make sure I wasn't way out of line. Guy was very nice and we chatted a bit, but very firm. Told him if he changed his mind to let me know so maybe if it sits, he will. Thanks!

#2560 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Dolphin / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1974
Production: Unknown
Cost: Best Offer
Contact/Link: stlouis.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Game was working up until a few months ago. When game is turned on, it makes a constant clicking noise. I have the keys. You can manually add games or it will take coins as well. Will take best offer."

Added over 3 years ago: **Ad not found**

#2561 3 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Wanted to send a thank you to Pecos for the gift I received yesterday....sure made my day better

Thanks! Glad you got it. Enjoy!

#2562 3 years ago

**Relisted at reduced price**
Game/Type: Honey / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1972
Production: 6,301
Cost: $350 reduced to $250 or possible trade
Link/Contact: jerseyshore.craigslist.org link
Condition: Decent looking cosmetically. OP: " Lights up. Not working."
Added over 3 years ago: **Relisted at reduced price, now $200 - southjersey.craigslist.org link

#2563 3 years ago

Game/Type: World Cup / SS System 3 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1978
Production: 6,253
Contact/Link: delaware.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I paid $900 for this unit (2) years ago for my sons. Though I will admit I had as much fun playing on it(memories) as my sons. They no longer play with it and it has sat in the garage collecting dust.
My guess is that sitting in the garage and with cold weather some solenoid or relay has failed.
THIS MACHINE DOES NOT PLAY AT THIS TIME, BUT PER THE PICTURES IT POWERS UP.
IF you know these machines I think it will be an inexpensive fix, but no implied or expressed warranties
The unit is for sale at $450 which is 50% lower then I paid for it about 2 yrs ago. You can find this unit on sale from as low as $750 to a high of $990. This is a great price for a vintage WILLIAMS pinball."

Added over 3 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#2564 3 years ago

Game/Type: Mata Hari / SS AS-2518-17 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: 16,260
Cost: Current Bid: $50 Ends July 26th 8:30 AM
Contact/Link: ebay.com link » Bally Mata Hari Pinball Machine
Condition: Playfield has a fair amount of wear and planking. OP: "Serial number, M-1508-72-AO. Cord looks good. Dimensions: 51 5/8 length with legs(add 3 inches to include pullouts), 68 1/4 height, 30 1/8" width(top is wider than bottom). Glass appears intact. Will need repairs. New Mexico taxes of 7.325% apply."

Added over 3 years ago: **Sold for $356**

#2565 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Magic / SS M-100 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1979
Production: 2,466
Cost: $600
Contact/Link: seattle.craigslist.org link
Condition: Dirty playfield with some wear around bottom inserts. Should clean up nicely. OP: "In nice shape, plays well. It has some cracking on the paint on the backglass and the previous owner clearcoated the glass so it wouldn't continue. The playfield is decent with a little bit of wear that you can see in the pictures but nothing extensive. It has a brand new alltek mpu in it (cost $200 new). This is priced to sell."

Added over 3 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

#2566 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Game Plan
Game/Type: Star Trip / SS Cocktail MPU-1 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1979
Cost: $200
Contact/Link: chicago.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Star trip pinball machine for sale needs work won't turn on."

#2567 3 years ago

Jigsaw Puzzle.
Game/Type: Old Chicago / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1975
Production: 7,155
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: bham.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: This is a project game. It's complete but not all put together. It has a nice playfield and perfect backglass. The cabinet is solid but needs a paint job."

Added over 3 years ago: **Freedom relisted, below, This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.**

#2568 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Choose Wisely!
This is a great price for a Hardbody. I usually see $700+.
Game/Type: Hardbody / SS System 6803 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1987
Production: 2,000
Link/Contact: Pinside pinnaf https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-hardbody-bally-1987-1990
Condition: OP:

This game has also been listed on Mr. Pinball Classifieds.

#2569 3 years ago

Game/Type: Freedom / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1975
Production: 5,080
Cost: Buy It Now $350 OBO
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Bally Freedom Pinball Machine Project
OP: This game is whole for repair or parts. Many Bally parts will fit other mechanical Bally games. This game is not working but looks complete. Playfield has been horribly touched up. Please see pictures as they are part of the description and email me with any questions.

This machine has been relisted

ebay.com link » Bally Freedom Pinball Machine Project

#2570 3 years ago

Game/Type: Space Mission / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1976
Production: 11,652
Contact/Link: washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Condition: Some wear on playfield. OP: "If you are a fan of the earlier Electo-Mexhanical pinball machines, then you may love this machine! This is a 1976 Williams Space Mission, 4 player EM pinball machine. I have owned this machine and it has been in my home for over 30 years now and I bought it directly from a Home Amusement Company, still works well. It wouldn't take much effort to clean this machine up and make it look even better! Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to play this game. Overall it is a very nice game and would be a great find for a collector."

#2571 3 years ago

And now yet ANOTHER #47:
Game/Type: Pro Football / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 4,500
Contact/Link: york.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "nice condition, new rubber last year
Been in my family for over 20 years
It's at my shop in McSherrystown "

#2572 3 years ago

**Relisted for a third time at a reduced price**
Month/Year: July 1976
Cost: $450 Reduced to $395 reduced to $375 reduced to $325
Condition: OP: "Great Color on Backglass - Play field Worn Currently not working - Power Up Problem"

#2573 3 years ago

Game/Type: Air Aces / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1974
Production: 3,085
Cost: $250
Contact/Link: washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Needs restored."

#2574 3 years ago

Game/Type: Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man / SS AS-2518-35 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1982
Production: 10,600
Cost: $375
Contact/Link: louisville.craigslist.org link
Condition: Lots of Pics! OP: "When plugged in some lights come on that's it!"

Added over 3 years ago: **Firepower II, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#2575 3 years ago

Firepower II in Milwaukee for $200. Looks nice for that price.

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#2576 3 years ago

Game/Type: Charlies Angels / SS System 1 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1978
Production: 7,950
Cost: $450 OBO
Contact/Link: albuquerque.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "This is a non-working pinball project that looks pretty good and the lights come on when you turn it on... even the flippers work... but the game will not boot up and the displays will not light up.
My friend asked me to try and fix it, when I looked it over, it was more than I could handle for my first Gottlieb SS game. So before we invested too much, we decided to let someone that has more experience with System 1 games and maybe more boards to swap out take it away and make it work again.
The game is at my house in NE ABQ, so email me if you'd like to look it over and buy it... any negotiations will have to be done by my friend that owns it since I have no idea what he has invested in it. Hope to hear from you soon, I know there are many in town that love fixing old games, here is your chance."
Added over 3 years ago: **Lucky Seven, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Added over 3 years ago: **Raven, below, Archived**

#2577 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Relisted for a third time at a reduced price**
Cost: $450 Reduced to $395 reduced to $375 reduced to $325
Condition: OP: "Great Color on Backglass - Play field Worn Currently not working - Power Up Problem"

This machine has been up for sale for at least 3 to 6 months and has been up for $325 for a good bit of the time listed. I am about a hour away but figure there must be something up with it or it would likely be gone by now?

#2578 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

This machine has been up for sale for at least 3 to 6 months and has been up for $325 for a good bit of the time listed. I am about a hour away but figure there must be something up with it or it would likely be gone by now?

Maybe firm on the price and gets huffy if one offers less?

#2579 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Playfield is shot if I remember correctly from looking at the pictures, that's not "fixable" so many avoid it

#2580 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Relisted at lower price**
Game/Type: Raven / SS System 80B 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1986
Production: 3,550
Cost: Was $500 Now $475
Link/Contact: cfl.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Powers up, a few lights come on. Ramp has the normal cracks but Pinball Resource actually has a NOS one available, as well as the decal set and bumper caps. Nice one to fix up."

Now also listed on Pinside for $475

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33964

#2581 3 years ago

Game/Type: Lucky Seven / SS
Production: 4,253
Cost: $75
Contact/Link: duluth.craigslist.org link

Condition: Non-working, but cheap...

#2582 3 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

Game/Type: Lucky Seven / SS
Production: 4,253
Cost: $75
Contact/Link: duluth.craigslist.org link
Condition: Non-working, but cheap...

Very very nice condition for $75.

#2583 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Anyone know what this is?

$45 if you want it: sfbay.craigslist.org link

In case you are still wondering, it's filter media for an aquarium. It's part of a wet/dry filter. This is the wet part that has a large surface area to allow bacteria to colonize the balls. They work great in fresh water aquariums.

I know way too much about aquariums...

#2584 3 years ago

~~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~~

Game/Type: Laser Ball / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
OP: Cabinet needs replacement or structural reinforcement. Backglass is incorrect (pokerino), boards plastics and playfield are in good shape, game coins up and plays. Sold as a complete working project.

#2585 3 years ago

Game/Type: Amigo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1973
Production: 4,325
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics! OP: "Bally pinball machine need ball sender."

Added over 3 years ago: **Flicker, below, price reduced to $300 BIN**

Added over 3 years ago: **Flicker, below, sold for $250**

#2586 3 years ago

Game/Type: Flicker / Electro-mechanical (EM) 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1975
Production: 1,585
Cost: Buy It Now: $425
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Laurel Hardy Flicker Bally Pinball Machine

OP: Found this at a moving sale in Philadelphia . The Machine does power up and light up . I bought this as is and DID NOT PLAY IT. I know nothing about pinball Machines or how to get them to work. I have plugged it in since I got it home but cannot get it to operate . Again lights come on and i put games on it but can't get the ball to come up...So I'M selling AS IS ...LOCAL PICK UP ONLY

#2587 3 years ago

Game/Type: New York / EM 2 Player
Features: AAB, IPDB: "'New York' is a special add-a-ball version of Gottlieb's 1976 'Pioneer' that was made in celebration of the 1976 lifting of the laws that had banned pinball in New York City."
Production: 300 (!)
Link/Contact: newyork.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Project pin,This is an entire Gottlieb NY pin, backglass, cabinet and playfield. 2nd playfield incl one stamped as a New York under top apron as well as markings throughout game to indicate it is a true NY. NY playfield populated both sides, other just bottom some topside. 2nd playfield incl because NY playfield has some rust on underside, would be easy enough to just use 2nd playfield in game with NY backglass. Cabinet needs some tightening, small spot de-laminating on side of head. Minor flaking in backglass but looks nice. Only 300 of these were made to commemorate the lifting of the pinball ban in NY. Own a piece of pinball history! ***I can also incl. a Spirit of 76 backglass and a bottom relay board from a Spirit of 76. Both are in fair cond with some paint and parts missing.***"
Added over 3 years ago: **Cinema, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Added over 3 years ago: **Cinema, below, Ad not found**

#2588 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Cinema / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: tulsa.craigslist.org link

OP: Pinball machine, won't turn on, not sure what it needs. Please email if interested.

#2589 3 years ago

Mystery machine:
Game/Type: ?? / EM
Year: 1972
Production: ??
Cost: $350
Contact/Link: rochester.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Williams pinball - 1972 - working with paper work and keys..."

#2590 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Mystery machine:
Game/Type: ?? / EM
Year: 1972
Production: ??
Cost: $350
Contact/Link: rochester.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Williams pinball - 1972 - working with paper work and keys..."

List of possible candidates....if they got the manufacturer/year correct

Big Star
Fan-Tas-Tic
Granada
Honey
Olympic Hockey
Spanish Eyes
Super Star
Swinger
Winner

#2591 3 years ago

Game/Type: Fashion Show / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1962
Production:2,675
Cost: $300 OBO
Link/Contact: quadcities.craigslist.org link
Condition: Legs and two pop bumper caps missing in pic. Flaking on backglass. OP: "Fair condition! Lights up. Flippers and bumbers won't respond. Will reset."

#2592 3 years ago

Game/Type: Time Zone / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1972
Production: 2,500
Contact/Link: racine.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Complete, needs shopped. Perfect for collector or dealer"

#2593 3 years ago

Contact/Link: chicago.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I have pinball machines for sale or to trade for comics from the 1960's and older, or a bubbler cd jukebox (prefer Rockola), or a 46" virtual pin, or something else that might be interesting. I have running and project machines if you like tinkering with them. Let me know if there's anything you like on the lists below.
If you don't have too many old comics, we could do part trade/part cash. Cash & carry.
PROJECT PINBALL MACHINES
Chicago Coin Jukebox (PF&BG good) $550
Chicago Coin Skyrider (PF & BG good) $550
Williams Big Deal (1977) (PF & BG good) $550
Bally Blackjack SS (PF & BG good) $600
Bally Silverball Mania (BG & PF rough) $400
Williams Star Pool (good PF/rough BG) $400
Williams Dealers Choice (good PF/rough BG) $400"
Added over 3 years ago: **Laser Ball, below, sold for $144.51!**
Added over 3 years ago: **College Queens, below, sold for $300**

Added over 3 years ago: **Ad not foud**

Added over 3 years ago: Top Card, below, sold for $431**

#2594 3 years ago

The day of the Laser Ball

NO RESERVE Auction

Game/Type: Laser Ball / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Cost: Starting Bid: $.99
Link: ebay.com link » 1979 Williams Laser Ball Pinball Machine Lights Up Easy Fix As Is No Reserve

OP:It does light up. It has no sound or action. I'm not a expert on pinballs. This may be as simple as a loose wire. No keys to unlock the backboard.

#2595 3 years ago

Any of these:

Big Star
Fan-Tas-Tic
Granada
Honey
Olympic Hockey
Spanish Eyes
Super Star
Swinger
Winner

...that are...

Quoted from Pecos:

working with paper work and keys

...should be worth...

...IMHO.

Did anyone call on this mystery machine?

#2596 3 years ago

Game/Type: College Queens / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1969
Production: 1,725
Cost: Starting Bid: $299.00
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » College Queens Pinball Machine By Gottlieb
OP: Overall the machine is fairly nice. Playing field looks good, back glass does have some flaking. No major damage. Machine does not work but I do not think it will take much to get it going.

Relisted for Buy It Now price of $300.00

ebay.com link » College Queens Pinball Machine By Gottlieb

#2597 3 years ago

Game/Type: Top Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1974
Production: 3,100
Cost: Current Bid: $250.00
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Used Pinball Machine

OP: Older used pinball machine. LIghts up, but there are no balls so we can't tell how much works and what doesn't. It is a Gottlieb's Top Card. THere are numbers printed on the top of the machine: 07766. THe machine measures 53" long. THe measurement of the back of it is 45". IT is 16" wide. THere are metal legs for it that measure 30" long. THe machine definitely shows wear. I have no idea how old it is. WE have probably had it over 20 years. IT is going to need some repairs.

#2598 3 years ago

Game/Type: Paddock / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1969
Production: 1,952
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: losangeles.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I got this as part of a package, but have no more room for additional machines. In fact, I'm over my quota so I have several machines and arcade games for sale. This one is currently not working, but in very good cosmetic condition. Playfield looks nice and I didn't notice any broken plastics or missing pieces. Back glass very nice for it's age. Includes manual. Has some minor cabinet scrapes and scratches as you would expect. If you need a repair person, I can provide contact info for someone that works on my machines. Probably be about $200 to get it going.
I have other games/pinballs for sale also."

#2599 3 years ago

Game/Type: Sorcerer / SS System 9 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1985
Production: 3,700
Cost: $950 OBO
Contact/Link: tampa.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Less than 4000 were made. The playfeild has wear, one of the displays are out, and it does not coin up. (Probably a broken wire) The pinball does boot up to its normal attract mode and all the lights are blinking just like normal. When put into the test mode, all the solenoids and lamps work. This is your chance to buy this RARE awsome pinball at this price before its fixed and the price goes way up to $1500."

#2600 3 years ago

Welcome uncivil_engineer!

Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I know way too much about aquariums...

Thank you for sharing your extensive knowledge set with us.

Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

This is the wet part that has a large surface area to allow bacteria to colonize the balls.

Wow! Is that ever a loaded sentence! But I will stay silent in the interest of a family friendly thread!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 14580 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 292.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside